Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657515 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Slowpois0n:
what a thread! make i jejely dey arrange my documents against 2017 travel. no be me one agent go use make December money grin

Thumbs up mate. That's the way to go. Say no to agents and yes to do it yourself.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Hisgraceabounds: 5:35am On Oct 15, 2014
drumma:
Ahahahahah you attracted me ooo although theres nothing u can do for me asides being my flat mate so if you will become my flat mate as dubai accommodation is planning to break my bones i wont mind someone to share a studio with cos all the ones they've been getting for me aint reasonable... Im planning to move middle of october after i get back from cape town cheesy

i have been in the UAE for barely a month now, i work in dubai and live in sharjah, somewhere close to Corniche. im renting a room in a two bed flat. the commute to dubai every morning is killing me. i am also looking for a studio flat or share a 1B or 2B in Dubai, cant do bed space.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dehonourable: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2014
@ Monchouchou, did u send any mail to me lastnite? I hav refused to reply d mail because it didn't look real to me

Pls house, who is the owner of dis email address "d.puzo@yahoo.com" AKA Don Puzo?

No one shld send me mail again pls. I am nt interested to hear any fake or real stories, Unclad pics or not.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2014
@ Dehonourable , No I did not angry. Please ignore any purported mail from me.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sudo1986: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2014
pls i beseech you people, i am serving in Nigeria but will finish my service yr very soon. I studied computer science and which to work in
Saudi Arabia
Qater
Kuwait or
Dubai
I want to knw the best country out of the listed above that has better opportunity for me. I also want to knw if it is possible to locate a working guy Nigerians which someone can scot with temporarily.
I also want to knw if it is possible to get work online to the country listed above.
I will welcome any positive contributions pls.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]d.puzo@yahoo.com" AKA Don Puzo?

Larry d DON.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2014
frostmate:

AFTER ALL THE PREACHING ON THIS THREAD THAT NO AGENT YOUR PLAN IS TO USE AGENT OK.

CARRY ON. YOU WILL BE MADE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BE EARNING FAR MORE THAN YOUR PRESENT JOB IN NIGERIA BUT IN REALITY IT MAY BE LESS. You start with security job here, you'll most likely stay in that line. Maybe after 2 years you might become security supervisor. Is it really worth it. The bloody agent might even be lying to you about the security job. It might be cleaning job where you will be working 6 days a week 40 hours every day with salary of 30000 equivalent in naira and living with 10 other people in room 300sqft in size. Loads of people in the UAE are where you are this very moment, agent telling them they will earn five figures in dirhams....even giving them contract letter showing all the good stuff in the job till they come here and see something else.

Stay clear of this agents...you are there source of income they will tell you whatever you want to hear to get money from you. Why not try other countries like canada, australia.

Maybe this thread should be closed....it serves more of an avenue for agents to get potential clients/victims rather than what it really is supposed to do.

Thanks boss... I got you vry well.
If I was d sponsoring masef, it would av been a diff case, I wuld av risked going masef, bt its my maale dat wants to drop cash nd she fully trusts d agent shha. I jst stumbled on this wonderful thread last week to learn few things nd kno things are run ovadia. DIY is 1daful nd preferable, bt if yu one a genuine agent, its not dat bad too, tho cost more shha.
D oda guy is going nxt month, when he get there nd if errtin goes as planned, then ma maale will kickstart mine.
Even if its security, so long d pay is good, m ok with it, its all about making money nd going into business jare. Some dudes are here in naija, 3/4yrs still sitting at home looking for job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Guys, pls is ds really possible, a 3yr visa for som1 to be employed as a driver.... I ddnt really get d xplanation d person ws trynna give me... The visa will be sponsored by dubai authority demselves bla bla shha.... Any idea about this?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by icedbreez(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2014
Cool. You go host me too later in the yea rite?quote author=kelvin4jesu post=27096633]Just hosting my friend that arrived safely [/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shrekandfiona: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2014
emamos:
[color=#000000][/color]d.puzo@yahoo.com" AKA Don Puzo?

Larry d DON.
This is so bad. Esteltiarra, Kelvin4jesu, jesuswithus, jesussavesall, ogakpatakpata, etc are one and same person . They work as a syndicate with Larry d don, dubai4eva etc.

They are unrepentant frauds. So envious of justi who is just doing her thing judgement awaits them. the unfortunate thing is the use of jesus in most of their alternate monikers. They are plain evil and wicked. They are the devil in human form. Anyone that deals with them has his/her self to blame. Tufiakwa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by icedbreez(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2014
This place can be scary at times....justwise pls help the novices.

those IDs you mentioned also belong to bebornagain, tosinlola, yankeemaster and larry4eva and many more[/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by klens(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
klens:
Is it possible for someone working in a company in Dubai secure work permit visa in the same company he works for someone here in Nigeria ? And also book for flight over there? How does do it yourself work? How can I start doing it myself?
No reply on this?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
klens:
Is it possible for someone working in a company in Dubai secure work permit visa in the same company he works for someone here in Nigeria ? And also book for flight over there

Can somebody with an idea help with the above question ^^^?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
klens:
Is it possible for someone working in a company in Dubai secure work permit visa in the same company he works for someone here in Nigeria ? And also book for flight over there

Can somebody with an idea help with the above question ^^^? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
klens:

Well i dont understand your question.

Do you mean someone works in dubai and wants to secure work permit for his friend/brother from the same company he works for?

If yes, then its possible "only if and only if" the company has agreed to employ the friend/family based on the current employee's recommendations.

Yes it is possible, like now we can have a vacancy in my company and i recommend my friend/brother/sister that is willing to come over here to work, then my company can process an employment visa for him/her which is valid for only 3 months and not actually a residence/work permit.

So incase you don't meet up the company's expectations, they won't process your actual work permit/residence that is supposed to be stamped on your passport.

Hope this helps.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
It's getting increasingly scary to visit this thread. You never can tell the next thing you will read here. The world over, Nigerians are the foundation of their problems. Until we start looking inwards and pointing at ourselves instead of other people for our problems, we will not move forward or experience true and genuine progress/growth. embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by unikazzy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
Pls hw real is this "dubaijobs.net"

I apply for a job though the site and I was asked to pay 85 dollar for processing.

is this a scam or real?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
unikazzy:
Pls hw real is this "dubaijobs.net"

I apply for a job though the site and I was asked to pay 85 dollar for processing.

is this a scam or real?

Don't pay anything. It's a scam

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tunnex190: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
@DrDre, and all who are concerned. Thanks a lot. You really are doing a great job here. Please I've got some few questions to ask you about Dubai's visa. I need to confirm the genuineness of a Dubai's visa which has just been issued to me.

1. It is boldly written at the top of the visa like this: Entry Visa- New-Work (sounds like 2months work visa to me but I don't know if I am very correct) Does it mean this visa will only allow me in to Dubai and I will have to find a job myself and then lasts me a two-month?

2. On the visa, there is profession whic is h is a Waiter (like how much they pay waiter) accompanied by a Restaurant (name withheld). Does it mean that the Restaurant my employer for that period of time?

3. How easy is it to get a visa renewed in Dubai?

4. The place of issue on the visa is Abu Dhabi. Does it mean I will have to live in Abu Dhabi?

5. Lastly, I will continue to ask what I don't know. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by unikazzy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
monchouchou:

Don't pay anything. It's a scam
thks for the info....i appreciate
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by klens(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

Well i dont understand your question.

Do you mean someone works in dubai and wants to secure work permit for his friend/brother from the same company he works for?

If yes, then its possible "only if and only if" the company has agreed to employ the friend/family based on the current employee's recommendations.

Yes it is possible, like now we can have a vacancy in my company and i recommend my friend/brother/sister that is willing to come over here to work, then my company can process an employment visa for him/her which is valid for only 3 months and not actually a residence/work permit.

So incase you don't meet up the company's expectations, they won't process your actual work permit/residence that is supposed to be stamped on your passport.

Hope this helps.
thanks it helps a lot. But the guy told me it is two years work permit, and they have vacancy in his company, that I should scan my passport and send to him. even if he finally secures it, how can my passport with me here be signed ,is it when I got there? Again should in case I want to do it myself, how can I start from the scratch? Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
tunnex190:
@DrDre, and all who are concerned. Thanks a lot. You really are doing a great job here. Please I've got some few questions to ask you about Dubai's visa. I need to confirm the genuineness of a Dubai's visa which has just been issued to me.

1. It is boldly written at the top of the visa like this: Entry Visa- New-Work (sounds like 2months work visa to me but I don't know if I am very correct) Does it mean this visa will only allow me in to Dubai and I will have to find a job myself and then lasts me a two-month?

2. On the visa, there is profession whic is h is a Waiter (like how much they pay waiter) accompanied by a Restaurant (name withheld). Does it mean that the Restaurant my employer for that period of time?

4. The place of issue on the visa is Abu Dhabi. Does it mean I will have to live in Abu Dhabi?

5. Lastly, I will continue to ask what I don't know. grin

U are welcomed sir. Wish I could help but unfortunately, Dubai matters isn't my turf. Hopefully, the few sincere Dubai based people here will attend to u soon. Ur fifth point got me laughing. Just a little patience sir. cheesy grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
tunnex190:

2. On the visa, there is profession whic is h is a Waiter (like how much they pay waiter) accompanied by a Restaurant (name withheld). Does it mean that the Restaurant my employer for that period of time? grin

Two things here
Is the visa real? or something that you have been sold by a thief agent?

It looks strongly like an employment visa sponsored for one person to work as a waiter only in the named resturaunt.
Nothing else. (If it's real!)
Waiters are often very poorly paid, so it may be slave labour work.
If you want to change jobs you will probably have to leave the country and re-apply for a new visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tunnex190: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
worry359:

Two things here
Is the visa real? or something that you have been sold by a thief agent?

It looks strongly like an employment visa sponsored for one person to work as a waiter only in the named resturaunt.
Nothing else. (If it's real!)
Waiters are often very poorly paid, so it may be slave labour work.
If you want to change jobs you will probably have to leave the country and re-apply for a new visa.

Yeah, it is real, I figured. But I read it on other thread that it doesn't matter the profession someone's visa carried that it could be changed. Or I don't get it. Please help a brother here guys.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tunnex190: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
DrDre1:

U are welcomed sir. Wish I could help but unfortunately, Dubai matters isn't my turf. Hopefully, the few sincere Dubai based people here will attend to u soon. Ur fifth point got me laughing. Just a little patience sir. cheesy grin

grin Thanks bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hotchocolatey: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
hotchocolatey:
Please house, I'll appreciate if anyone can help me with Etihad customer service phone numbers, the ones I got on the previous pages of this thread are not going through - that is 01-2120231, 08129112358, 08129112348, 08129112352. I equally tried their website ttsuaevisas.com but couldn't find any Nigerian phone numbers there. I also dont know if this address is still valid: TT SERVICES, BLOCK C, UNIT A & B, FALOMO SHOPPING CENTRE.

Please house, help.
Justwise, Monchouchou, Justi4Jesu, House, please help me with this naaa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sirjake: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
DrDre1:
It's getting increasingly scary to visit this thread. You never can tell the next thing you will read here. The world over, Nigerians are the foundation of their problems. Until we start looking inwards and pointing at ourselves instead of other people for our problems, we will not move forward or experience true and genuine progress/growth. embarassed cry
potential travellers like myself depend on experienced people like you. we believe whatever you tell us and sometimes we believe some of you could help us secure good jobs up there. For this reason we easily fall for the greedy bustards who wants to milk us dry. I'll plead with you and other faithful members to keep up the good work you're doing. Help us help others. God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sirjake: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
DrDre1:

the only doctor on this thread, how about teaching job in Qatar for African teachers? is it hard to find? Can you be of help? stay blessed!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2014
hotchocolatey:
Justwise, Monchouchou, Justi4Jesu, House, please help me with this naaa.

Etihad stopped issuing out visas a long time ago because our people refused to behave themselves.

So your best bet is to contact tour agencies in Nigeria or Google tour agencies here in Dubai and contact them if they agree to help you.

Or contact hotels in Dubai and tell them you will book your stay with them for at least two weeks and am sure they will be able to assist you.

Getting 2 weeks visa from the aforementioned is not an issue cos they believe its on tourism basis but from 1 month visa and above i can't tell.

Good luck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2014
klens:
thanks it helps a lot. But the guy told me it is two years work permit, and they have vacancy in his company, that I should scan my passport and send to him. even if he finally secures it, how can my passport with me here be signed ,is it when I got there? Again should in case I want to do it myself, how can I start from the scratch? Thanks.

Yes i can use just the photocopy of your data page on your international passport to process employment visa for you, i dont necessary need the hardcopy or original of it.

I dont understand how you mean by doing it yourself oh.

If you mean getting a job by yourself then first you should search for a tour agency that can process your visa for 1month extendable of straight 2months in order for you to arrive here and scout for jobs.

If you get lucky then good, if you dont you can peacefully return back to Nigeria and start from where you stopped.

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Chayoms: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2014
hello peps,this question is for u justi4jesus,please if you don't mind.this question is actually not for this post but I had to post it here cos of ur presence in the house this morning. my question is, how much did u attest your certificates at the UAE embassy in Abj.I travelled to d UAE in Augustu on a one month extendable tourist visa .I got a teaching job in September.now I've exited to enter wit my e-visa.while I'm in Nigeria,I hav to attest my certificates. so pls help me.you posted this information in the attestation thread sometime ago but its no longer there.trust me,I've searched.I'll really appreciate if you get back to me on this so I'll prepare before going. thanks and regards.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tunnex190: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2014
@justwise, justi4jesu, and all who are concerned. You all really are doing a great job here. Please I've got some few questions to ask you about Dubai's visa. I need to confirm the genuineness of a Dubai's visa which has just been issued to me.

2. On the visa, there is profession which is a Waiter (like how much they pay waiter) accompanied by a Restaurant (name withheld). Does it mean that the Restaurant my employer for that period of time?

5. Lastly, I will continue to ask what I don't know. grin.

Please it is urgent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.