Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,641 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657550 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by abuyuunus: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2015
monchouchou:

Lol, nawa o. They have really prepared a nice format to use in scamming you. grin grin

There are job consultants everywhere in the world but paying for a job is illegal. They will only take your money and enrich themselves or at most get you a job as a cleaner or security guard. Don't waste your money.

Please read this thread from beginning or from the middle. All these questions have been answered repeatedly. We have advised against paying ANYONE or any job site or any company for a job as it never ends well.

Thanks sister.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Teeboy22:

Search by price Modify search 1 Adult(s)
One way :
Lagos to Dubai Economy - 27 Jan 15

USD 582.40
Departing
Lagos to Dubai
Lagos Dubai Murtala Muhammed
Airport (LOS) Dubai International Airport
(DXB) 21:30 Tue 27 Jan 15 07:40 Wed 28 Jan 15 EK782 7hr 10min
Non-stop Economy Boeing 777-300ER
Flight 1 Passenger(s), Economy Class Total price USD 582.40
108122.5600 Nigerian
nairas ...bro the money much due to increasment in the us dollars ....1 dollar na 183 instead of 160....nd no flights 2 dubai @jan 29...only Jan 27 ...
thanks so much dude! That's about 110k... U may pls help check for return ticket. Sorry for the wahala oo God bless u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
3rdeye1:
thanks so much dude! That's about 110k... U may pls help check for return ticket. Sorry for the wahala oo God bless u
ok bro...no p,,,yu no say dollar don high nw
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emusan(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
monchouchou:

Lol, nawa o. They have really prepared a nice format to use in scamming you. grin grin

There are job consultants everywhere in the world but paying for a job is illegal. They will only take your money and enrich themselves or at most get you a job as a cleaner or security guard. Don't waste your money.

Please read this thread from beginning or from the middle. All these questions have been answered repeatedly. We have advised against paying ANYONE or any job site or any company for a job as it never ends well.

So can you quickly do us favour by giving us a clue on how to apply for a Job in Dubai?

I mean any trusted site you know or a reliable agent please...

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Emusan:

So can you quickly do us favour by giving us a clue on how to apply for a Job in Dubai?
I mean any trusted site you know or a reliable agent please...Thanks.

There is no simple "back door" to jobs.
The best advice is to get a visitors visa and go on holiday to look around.
There are very many agents who will take your money and give you nothing, or slave job.
Read back through this section.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Emusan:

I mean any trusted site you know or a reliable agent please...

Thanks.

Start by reading this thread from beginning or atleast from the middle.

I don't know any reliable agent. Most are fraudulent. Go online and contact a reliable tour agency in dubai to assist u in getting a visit visa and come down and search for a job yourself.

For job sites u can use bayt.com monstergulf.com and dubbizle.com but be careful with dubbizle as there are a lot of fraudulent people there as well.

Good luck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emusan(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
worry359:

There is no simple "back door" to jobs.
The best advice is to get a visitors visa and go on holiday to look around.
There are very many agents who will take your money and give you nothing, or slave job.
Read back through this section.

Thanks.

But about the visitor's visa I don't have anybody over there, but can you help me arrange a place to stay after gotten the visit visa? Please I will hold my cash for that because their hotel will be too expensive.

monchouchou: Start by reading this thread from beginning or atleast from the middle.

I don't know any reliable agent. Most are fraudulent. Go online and contact a reliable tour agency in dubai to assist u in getting a visit visa and come down and search for a job yourself.

For job sites u can use bayt.com monstergulf.com and dubbizle.com but be careful with dubbizle as there are a lot of fraudulent people there as well.

Good luck

Thanks,
But about the visitor's visa I don't have anybody over there, can you help me arrange a place to stay after gotten the visit visa? Please I will hold my cash for that because their hotel will be too expensive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Emusan:

Thanks,
But about the visitor's visa I don't have anybody over there, can you help me arrange a place to stay after gotten the visit visa? Please I will hold my cash for that because their hotel will be too expensive.

I hate to say but you sound very desparate and ready to throw yourself on the first stranger who gives you an offer.
This WILL lead to tears!
You must take your time to plan and make things work.

For example you need to book a hotel or similar before you visit. This may be part of your travel package.
You can tot think of turning up with N10 in your pocket to live and find a job.
Most advice is to visit with about $1,000 to cover living, food and transport.
(That is US Dollars not Nair!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
sawyersam:
My bro Dr dress nor be small thing. They come here and suffer. I was embarrased when I saw it.only come here if you have a valid visa please
Okay. Do u work in the airport?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emusan(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
worry359:

I hate to say but you sound very desparate and ready to throw yourself on the first stranger who gives you an offer.
This WILL lead to tears!

Thanks, though I'm not desperate because my post read 'HELP'

Of course we're all stranger in this life I don't live a life of discouragement because my ex-gf jilted me then I should conclude all ladies are wicked.
Are you a stranger who can dupe your fellow? To me I'm a stranger of help in my own capability to those who will (in one way or the other) meet me for the first time for any assistance.

For example you need to book a hotel or similar before you visit. This may be part of your travel package.
You can tot think of turning up with N10 in your pocket to live and find a job.
Most advice is to visit with about $1,000 to cover living, food and transport.
(That is US Dollars not Nair!)

Alright I understood you but the help I'm talking about before is, maybe you know someone over there who you can link me with for short period of my visit that's all.

Thanks once again, still looking for further advise.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
I work with NEMCO .We are doing a project for HIA as a subcontractor
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
sawyersam:
I work with NEMCO .We are doing a project for HIA as a subcontractor
Oh I see. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Am sure you knw NEMCO Dr dress. U could always hop in to say hi
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
sawyersam:
Am sure you knw NEMCO Dr dress. U could always hop in to say hi
Can remember if I noticed that name around while I was there. U know there are many companies there. Asides that. my MOI has expired so I don't have access. Worked with QIAJV and PGQ for a while.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Emusan:

Thanks.

But about the visitor's visa I don't have anybody over there, but can you help me arrange a place to stay after gotten the visit visa? Please I will hold my cash for that because their hotel will be too expensive.

Thanks,

Just make a hotel reservation that you will use to cross the immigration. When you arrive Dubai airport take a taxi to Deira Park hotel(the hotel is no longer functional but you see many Naija boys hanging around. The place is like the unofficial head quarters of Naija boys mostly Igbos, Yoruba's stay more around back of London hotel at Al Sabkha), No matter the means of transportation, it shouldn't be more than 50 Dirhams to get there. Tell anyone there you are looking for house, and many people will gladly show you available bedspaces... but prepare to live with about 15-21 people in one room. The least i saw in my own time was 6 people in a room. The average fee for bed space is $150 US Dollars during your first rent and then 350 Dirhams in the subsequent months. 1 US Dollar is 3.66 or 3.67 depending on where you are doing the transactions.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 17, 2015
Abbynus and Emusan
Most jobs in Qatar don't have an East way into it.most recruitment agency will stress you before doing anything and they mostly employ Indians and filipinos. So be careful not to get scammed

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by collinsobinna(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hi everyone....please who knows the cost of fixing weavon or making hair generally in Dubai? And a good market for shoes and clothing,and funmi hair?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
collinsobinna :
Hi everyone....please who knows the cost of fixing weavon or making hair generally in Dubai? And a good market for shoes and clothing,and funmi hair?

Lol, are you inquiring for your girlfriend or wife? grin anyway, fixing hair is usually 100 dis (but I heard some fix for 50 aed) braiding is about 250 and above. Don't think you can get real funmi hair in Dubai(most are fake) and if you do be sure it's going to be very expensive
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by collinsobinna(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
@monchouchou thanks a lot for the feedback, what about a good place to shop for the clothes and shoes and bags?

Is the Dubai shopping festival on already and what's the effect on prices?.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
collinsobinna:
@monchouchou thanks a lot for the feedback, what about a good place to shop for the clothes and shoes and bags?

Is the Dubai shopping festival on already and what's the effect on prices?.

Well the festival started on the 2nd and will end on the 2nd of February. Many stores are having nice sales so shopping in the malls is a good idea as you get good quality products for great prices. You can also shop in deira and around Karama but you have to be careful so you get good quality products
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ramzylipi(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Xup guys, anybody gat idea of salary of a restaurant manager in Abu dhabi, a bros of mine is helping me with, waiting for ur reply, tanx
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by chizoin(f): 3:01am On Jan 18, 2015
Hello Justi4jesu, monchouchou and all, pls where can I buy wholesale bags and shoes in Dubai. My sis is planning to start importing from Dubai.
Thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:17am On Jan 18, 2015
chizoin:
Hello Justi4jesu, monchouchou and all, pls where can I buy wholesale bags and shoes in Dubai. My sis is planning to start importing from Dubai.
Thanks!

Deira and Karama. But be careful so you get good quality products
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by chizoin(f): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2015
monchouchou:

Deira and Karama. But be careful so you get good quality products

Thanks dearie, got same answer from google search.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
ramzylipi:
Xup guys, anybody gat idea of salary of a restaurant manager in Abu dhabi, a bros of mine is helping me with, waiting for ur reply, tanx
i advice u ask dat ur bros,he suldav knwn beta.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
SuperMann:
mr superman, yu de fly pass
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gooci:

mr superman, yu de fly pass
i ask justi question..as she no answer,i delete d comment cos some of my stupid house neighbours dey stalk my post

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.