Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (675754 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Bro am aight.

so how barbados na...anything for me dere...make i com find work?

nattybanta:
sup bro it's been ages. How's Siemens treating u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2015
ken1982:
Bro am aight.

so how barbados na...anything for me dere...make i com find work?

hehehehehehehe. no come abeg. I go send u one Caribbean lady.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by chidamysy: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Please the Gurus, how true is this? A friend spoke to me last night about some openings for taxi drivers in Dubai. he said pay is about six figures with accommodation. But visa and flight is 500k
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2015
chidamysy:
Please the Gurus, how true is this? A friend spoke to me last night about some openings for taxi drivers in Dubai. he said pay is about six figures with accommodation. But visa and flight is 500k
learn before you leap. six figures can b 100000 or 500000 sometimes it's tru and also false. a taxi driver job pays well for starters but driving in the Emirates isn't same as driving in oshodi or Ajanbadi, u pay for your driving classes and pass d driving test before you are in.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2015
no o...i no want lady o...i want safety job...wetin be lady...abeg...na money i dy find....are there jobs?

nattybanta:
hehehehehehehe. no come abeg. I go send u one Caribbean lady.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
can u drive 7 days a week for 10 months?...na the main question....

they wont cover your accomodation or feeding....

u may earn around 150k but u will foot all your personal bills...house..light and water....feeding

nattybanta:

learn before you leap. six figures can b 100000 or 500000 sometimes it's tru and also false. a taxi driver job pays well for starters but driving in the Emirates isn't same as driving in oshodi or Ajanbadi, u pay for your driving classes and pass d driving test before you are in.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
ken1982:
no o...i no want lady o...i want safety job...wetin be lady...abeg...na money i dy find....are there jobs?

hehehehehehehe no job specified as safety here, na all based on "jack of all trade"
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Bleney: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2015
nattybanta:
try pages 100-305 u would find everything u need grin

Thank u

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2015
chidamysy:

Dubai Taxi hiring drivers on commission

Potential candidates must possess valid licence; pass an exam and know English

Dubai Taxi Corporation at the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in a statement said it is hiring drivers for its vehicles based on commission system.

Potential drivers need to successfully pass relevant exam at the main building of the Corporation, at the Ground Floor at Al Muhaisnah Area No. 4.

The move is part of its endeavor to enhance its fleet of vehicles.

Marwan Othman, Acting Director, Fleet Drivers Affairs, RTA, said the Dubai Taxi Corporation has developed certain prerequisites for the drivers to join work. For instance, drivers should have a valid Light Motor Vehicle driving licence issued by the Emirates, and they should enjoy good conduct, and be familiar with English language (reading and speaking).

“The applying driver should have a transferrable valid residence or a valid visit visa for at least more than one month, and a valid passport for more than six months. He should not be less than 21 years old and not more than 45 years old (Gregorian calendar), should have a good appearance, and should pass the accredited medical exams to secure residency permit. One of the main skills to acquire the job is to be familiar with all the geographical sites in the Emirate of Dubai,” he added.

Othman called on everybody who meets the required conditions to apply at the Drivers Recruitment Section at the Fleet Drivers Affairs Department to have an immediate interview at the Corporation’s headquarters located at Al Muhaisnah Area, No. 4, Road No. 76, near Lulu Village during the official working hours (7:30am -1:00pm), bringing with them the following documents: (copy of their curriculum vitae, copy of their passports, the original driving license).

For more information, contact: 04- 2080637 or 04- 2080554

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/dubai-taxi-hiring-drivers-on-commission-2013-06-22-1.511367

If you don't already have driving license from Nigeria then you must do the following.

1. Get a UAE residence visa stamped in your passport first.

2. Collect the following documents (copies might not be necessary but chance of needing them increases if you don't have them):

* Home country driving licence with copy.

*Two passport sized photos.

*Passport with residence visa and copies.

You will need to do an eye test. In Dubai sometimes this can be done at an optician approved by the Dubai RTA (most shopping malls will have a glasses shop where this is possible).

Sometimes this is done at the RTA traffic department. Go to a shopping mall on your way to get a driving licence, go to a spectacles shop and ask if you can do the eye test. If you have to do it at the RTA they'll tell you.

In Dubai visit an RTA traffic office. In other emirates visit the traffic police department.

Go to the driving licence counter and fill in an application form. You might have to pay money at a separate counter. Then wait while driving licence is printed and issued.

Remember to ask for your home country licence to be returned to you - it should be given back at the same time.

Driving license ranges from 300,000 - 400,000 depends on where you go to lear, Emirates Driving Institute is more expensive.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2015
guide me through na...maybe after a few years here i can relocate...u no my wife is a nurse so i would like her to work abroad as much as possible...

we fit pm things o...u hv watsapp there?

nattybanta:
hehehehehehehe no job specified as safety here, na all based on "jack of all trade"
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2015
ken1982:
guide me through na...maybe after a few years here i can relocate...u no my wife is a nurse so i would like her to work abroad as much as possible...
we fit pm things o...u hv watsapp there?
Yea buh not easy oooo. Me an even thinking of going to UAE full time cos here is too boring and u need d locals to succeed and some of dem get mind pass d Indians of dubai. Try somewhere better maybe Europe, russia, Canada or even Australia if u intend running away from d Emirates.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2015
well i guess mind is mind....boring is my second name....what of the visa..how is it done and can i get work visa from visiting

nattybanta:
Yea buh not easy oooo. Me an even thinking of going to UAE full time cos here is too boring and u need d locals to succeed and some of dem get mind pass d Indians of dubai. Try somewhere better maybe Europe, russia, Canada or even Australia if u intend running away from d Emirates.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2015
ken1982:
well i guess mind is mind....boring is my second name....what of the visa..how is it done and can i get work visa from visiting
search for barbados thread b4 justwise would cramp our ass for trying to derail.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
esosa4real:

Hey bro howfar, just said ishould holla....obobs I am still in the UAEjob/sponsorship search matter o!! How is work there as adoctor? I am still in the lookout. I have my updated cvs on bayt, dubiizle and other uae sites. Please remember me if u get any info or company like urs, Thanks

Definitely, if any come my way, i will surely bring it here. I am doing research on easier path for nigerian health professionals. i think there are jobs, but just licensing path way and our country of origin.
Being a nigerian, is like being born by a witch. U need more prayers and hardwork than people from other country for u to survive.
our good God will see u tthrough.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Definitely, if any come my way, i will surely bring it here. I am doing research on easier path for nigerian health professionals. i think there are jobs, but just licensing path way and our country of origin.
Being a nigerian, is like being born by a witch. U need more prayers and hardwork than people from other country for u to survive.
our good God will see u through.
hehehehehehhehehheheh dats y d future generations need to really portray our nation positively
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esosa4real(m): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
iiiyyyk:

our good God will see u tthrough.

I can imagine, well I understand the "Nigerian factor" Being to a couple of countries and I felt it. Anyways I am determined to forge on and make em!
Made up ma mind to go the uae route.....wish I got an offer like urs, I know it's difficult, but am researching to on easiest way outm anytime, anyinfo, am here!

Thanks and all the best!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
U will soon be shown 'truelove' of this thread. Just wait and see grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
DrDre1:
true love didn't get d last comment.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
nattybanta:
true love didn't get d last comment.
He would by now...after seeing his posts disappearing grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
DrDre1:

He would by now...after seeing his posts disappearing grin
hehehehehehehe pls summarise na cos justwise is always ahead of me. what's d post all abt
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esosa4real(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
DrDre1:

Hahahaha.......dr dre, where u referring to me? abeg explain the truelove, so it can be recognised when it comes.....tanks

How ur hutsle?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
nattybanta:
hehehehehehehe pls summarise na cos justwise is always ahead of me. what's d post all abt
Someone with a name 'truelove.com' posted here that anyone that needed UAE visa should send him a message. I saw his posts at least twice. I tried to warn him in a subtle way but I doubt he got the message until Mr. Justwise showed him truelove kalas grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
DrDre1:

Someone with a name 'truelove.com' posted here that anyone that needed UAE visa should send him a message. I saw his posts at least twice. I tried to warn him in a subtle way but I doubt he got the message until Mr. Justwise showed him truelove kalas grin
hehehehehehhehehheheh. guys wants to meet up ooooo.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
esosa4real:

Hahahaha.......dr dre, where u referring to me? abeg explain the truelove, so it can be recognised when it comes.....tanks

How ur hutsle?
No sir. Not you sir. I imagine the individual doesn't know much about the thread cos the way he just came out to advertise his 'business' got me laughing when I saw it. Again, maybe he knew what he was doing and just wanted to try his luck with his username.
Everything is fine...thank GOD smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
@justwise, thanks for the prompt response I know it won't go down well with you and it's not your fault. I only wish there was a way around it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.