Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659603 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2015
expertman:
. Lol Bro. Ur response was so blunt but sincerely u have said it all. My account details is not with him though I only gave him 800$ as bta and he has been spending from that just want to minimise the spending b4 I send him any other money. Thanks so much I will just be as blunt as u are now and tell him straight to find a solution. Though the 140$ per night is what I booked for him from here. To stay for a day or 2days b4 we get a solution. Thanks so much sir I appreciate
same way u booked, u can search for cheaper hotels online
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2015
expertman:
. Lol Bro. Ur response was so blunt but sincerely u have said it all. My account details is not with him though I only gave him 800$ as bta and he has been spending from that just want to minimise the spending b4 I send him any other money. Thanks so much I will just be as blunt as u are now and tell him straight to find a solution. Though the 140$ per night is what I booked for him from here. To stay for a day or 2days b4 we get a solution. Thanks so much sir I appreciate
Well done
It seems hard, but it will sort out the situation very quickly.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2015
worry359:

Why can't your brother do it? He is on the ground there.
I know he likes the life in good hotel, all you need to do is stop payment now and tell him to find $50 hotel or sleep on the street. He will very soon come up with a solution!
I hope that you have control of the money and have not given your account to him!

lol..... grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2015
ugsams:
Good morning guys, i need some information regarding a visa category.

I applied for a 3 months tourist visa for my cousin through an agent in Dubai, the visa came out this week and was issued by the Emirates of Sharjah . The visa doesnt have an entry validity and duration of visa.

This is the visa category "Entry Permit- New- Long Term Visit Single Entry- Tourism"

Please can this type of visa be verified online or is there anyway to verify this visa category?
plss, is that your cousin above 40? Is the age restriction not placed again? I also applied for a tourist visa 2ru an agent first week of feb, av not hrd any positive response till nw.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
monchouchou:

What most of them do is that she will attach the passport of any one older than her bearing the same surname with her and they will apply for 2 visas. After the visas come out only her will travel.
if such method is used and the older person dint follow d person below 40 to Dubai, won't he/she be sent back to 9ja at Dubai point of entry cos I blv a family visa wud b done and a single person appeared?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
kaizenBash:
if such method is used and the older person dint follow d person below 40 to Dubai, won't he/she be sent back to 9ja at Dubai point of entry cos I blv a family visa wud b done and a single person appeared?
I don't believe there is a visa called family visa in uae, meanwhile dey wouldn't ask you for the older person cos dey wouldn't know abt it. Just have ur BTA n hotel reservation handy and a sweet story to tell dem abt ur mission should they ask u grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
kaizenBash:

they apply for separate tourist visas for them most times. undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
nattybanta:
I don't believe there is a visa called family visa in uae, meanwhile dey wouldn't ask you for the older person cos dey wouldn't know abt it. Just have ur BTA n hotel reservation handy and a sweet story to tell dem abt ur mission should they ask u grin
ok, dunno anythn abot dah b4 ws only bn inquisitive. Instead of avin d BTA handy cn one just tell immigration u av the money in ur acct nd cn collect it anytime u nid it via atm.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
monchouchou:

they apply for separate tourist visas for them most times. undecided
Ok thanx, bt this new visa application method like ow long does it take the visa to b out?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colored(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
guys I'm considering on applying through ethihad no longer Emirates. what do u guys think. someone said ethihad is cheaper
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
colored:
guys I'm considering on applying through ethihad no longer Emirates. what do u guys think. someone said ethihad is cheaper
who said?? cos ethihad no longer sponsors UAE visas for Nigerians.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colored(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
nattybanta:
who said?? cos ethihad no longer sponsors UAE visas for Nigerians.
how about qatar? I'm looking for the cheapest Do-it-yourself approach

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
colored:
how about qatar? I'm looking for the cheapest Do-it-yourself approach
where is ur proposed destination? Qatar or UAE? and what's ur purpose
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colored(m): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2015
nattybanta:
where is ur proposed destination? Qatar or UAE? and what's ur purpose
uae. tourist. I can apply through Qatar?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 6:02am On Mar 01, 2015
colored:
uae. tourist. I can apply through Qatar?
no
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bisayor(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2015
kaizenBash:
ok, dunno anythn abot dah b4 ws only bn inquisitive. Instead of avin d BTA handy cn one just tell immigration u av the money in ur acct nd cn collect it anytime u nid it via atm.
@nattybanta please give your opinion about this issue above. Coz due to the high and unstable naira exchange rate changing ur money to dollars from nigeria can be alil discouraging.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Good morning my beautiful people. Please am new in this forum. Please would love to go to dubai this March ending with my daughter am not up to 40 and secondly my daughter is bearing my husband's first name while am bearing my husband's surname. Pls what are my chances of getting the visa. Thanks for your wonderful responds.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Uttchay: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
@JUSTWISE, House, Anybody, somebody plssssss.

Please, on what page from the home pageTRAVEL can I find travel informataion/enquiries/contributions on South Africa

justwise:
Make your enquiries/contributions about Qatar and UAE visa here.

If you have knowledge about their visa requirements and processing please feel free to help those who need such information.

Please, please and please no: Call me for more info or promotion of any agent here, this is purely on DIY bases.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Uttchay: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
@JUSTWISE, House, Anybody, somebody pleaseeee

Please, on what page from the home page -TRAVEL- can I find travel information/enquiries/contributions on South Africa Please.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Uttchay:
@JUSTWISE, House, Anybody, somebody pleaseeee

Please, on what page from the home page -TRAVEL- can I find travel information/enquiries/contributions on South Africa Please.

https://www.nairaland.com/944102/general-south-africa-visa-enquiries
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by esosa4real(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
iiiyyyk:

I applied directly to hospitals, clinics and also through job sites. Once u ar not in UAE, any organisation interested in u know they will sponsor u. There are orgs that recruits both within and abroad, while some recruit just within UAE.
Just keep sending your CV as much as u can, by God's Grace, one will click.
Finally my brother, its just God, the number of pple entering this country on dailly basis is much. When I went for my emirate ID, come see pple. Two middle age men sitting by my side were both consultants, I was listening to their discusions, and latter I saw their hospital car came and pick them.
God will see u through.

ur last question....a Dr and MOH..... I dont understand.

Hey bro howfar, just said ishould holla....obobs I am still in the UAEjob/sponsorship search matter o!! How is work there as adoctor? I am still in the lookout. I have my updated cvs on bayt, dubiizle and other uae sites. Please remember me if u get any info or company like urs, Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=kaizenBash post=31152287] ok, dunno anythn abot dah b4 ws only bn inquisitive. Instead of avin d BTA handy cn one just tell immigration u av the money in ur acct nd cn collect it anytime u nid it via atm.[/quot. Anyone should please give his or her opinion and experience on ds.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
kaizenBash:
sometimes it works out fine wen u tell dem u have it in ur bank account, but sometimes they would like to be sure u have such amount wit u maybe by checking wit an atm machine dats for some witch hunting officials

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
cindynwagbo:
Good morning my beautiful people. Please am new in this forum. Please would love to go to dubai this March ending with my daughter am not up to 40 and secondly my daughter is bearing my husband's first name while am bearing my husband's surname. Pls what are my chances of getting the visa. Thanks for your wonderful responds.
approach a tour company in the Emirates and they would tell you the best approach cos there are different methods to bypass d age restrictions. as for d name conflict, they might just ask for a supporting document like a birth certificate.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
nattybanta:
approach a tour company in the Emirates and they would tell you the best approach cos there are different methods to bypass d age restrictions. as for d name conflict, they might just ask for a supporting document like a birth certificate.
Can u pls list those different methods to bypass d age restrictions.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2015

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Teeklef:

Can u pls list those different methods to bypass d age restrictions.
no I can't cos of security reasons, or u want to burn us?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etall: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pls help, a friend was given 2weeks visa to Dubai, due to unforeseen circumstances she could not travel.
The visa will expire on Thursday, can she still travel tomorrow to spend like 10days?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
etall:
Pls help, a friend was given 2weeks visa to Dubai, due to unforeseen circumstances she could not travel.
The visa will expire on Thursday, can she still travel tomorrow to spend like 10days?

On a expired visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
etall:

The visa or validity period on the visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by etall: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
validity period
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
etall:
validity period
it's still valid for entry into UAE until after the date specified as d validity date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.