Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659087 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jollyrogers: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2015
justi4jesu:

Thats nice, keep your fingers crossed and you can negotiate your salary once you come over. By the way, is it including Accommodation and Transport or you gonna be responsible for them?
they said accommodation and transport is included.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2015
jollyrogers:
they said accommodation and transport is included.

Lest i forget, when you mean the employer, do you mean the company directly or you are working via an agent?

How did you get the job?

Through what means were you interviewed and selected?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jollyrogers: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2015
justi4jesu:

Lest i forget, when you mean the employer, do you mean the company directly or you are working via an agent?

How did you get the job?

Through what means were you interviewed and selected?
I got it tru an agent, and not the employer, actually was referred by my brother who goes for biz in Dubai, said he knows him very well moreover he is d one paying grin so I believe its genuine
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2015
jollyrogers:

I got it tru an agent, and not the employer, actually was referred by my brother who goes for biz in Dubai, said he knows him very well moreover he is d one paying grin so I believe its genuine

Just be careful. People have been scammed by their own blood relatives not to talk of a friend.

What assurance do you have that the salary will be that range? what if you come and its 800$ and not 1,500$ are you willing to accept that? 800$ is less than 3000 Dirhams! are you willing to work for that kind of salary?

Don't get carried away by the idea of free accommodation and transportation because many times the accommodation is terrible.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2015
jollyrogers:

Okay just pray its genuine and also have it in mind that things aren't that rosy here like monchouchou rightly said if you aren't well paid, but you have to start from somewhere anyways. So goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2015
monchouchou:

Just be careful. People have been scammed by their own blood relatives not to talk of a friend.

What assurance do you have that the salary will be that range? what if you come and its 800$ and not 1,500$ are you willing to accept that? 800$ is less than 3000 Dirhams! are you willing to work for that kind of salary?

Don't get carried away by the idea of free accommodation and transportation because many times the accommodation is terrible.
Or they change the $ sign in front of the 800 or 1500 to diram in the letter as they sometimes do. Best wishes though
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jollyrogers: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2015
Thanks a lot @justi4jesu and @monchouchou I really appreciate ur time I am certain of a positive outcome in general.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
kaizenBash:
Its Dubai Tourist Visa, wen did u apply?
thats good, how did you go about the employment visa, are you doing it yourself or through an agent.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
DrDre1:

Or they change the $ sign in front of the 800 or 1500 to diram in the letter as they sometimes do. Best wishes though
hehehehehehehe dats the work of some dubious Indians and Pakistanis just be hopeful jollyrogers
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sirjake: 1:24am On Feb 26, 2015
nattybanta:
hehehehehehehe dats the work of some dubious Indians and Pakistanis just be hopeful jollyrogers
That's my fear ooo. Am looking for a job that pays above 2000dariam as a starting pay. An agent wanted to secure me a security job that pays 400$ as starting salary but I rejected the offer. Am just praying that I'll get an offer a bit higher than that.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 5:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Good morning guys, i need some information regarding a visa category.

I applied for a 3 months tourist visa for my cousin through an agent in Dubai, the visa came out this week and was issued by the Emirates of Sharjah . The visa doesnt have an entry validity and duration of visa.

This is the visa category "Entry Permit- New- Long Term Visit Single Entry- Tourism"

Please can this type of visa be verified online or is there anyway to verify this visa category?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2015
i no a guy that works as a cctv installation tech guy here...nija guy and he is collecting same around $1500.

if its true u r getting the job i guess u hv certification and experience.

assuch if u get a messed salary with 2 years visa say maybe around 2500-3k dhs...just take d job.

by the time u spend some time here just search for a new job

,,, all this depends on what you are earning in nija o cos if u r doing as good as d offer den think well.

meanwhile when u sign your offer letter research the name of the coy on it and call dem to verify that u hv been employed by dem before coming

cheers...

one more thing...if u need to add foreign experience to your cv den consider it a benefit workin in uae

jollyrogers:
cctv maintenance technician
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dabiggy: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2015
ugsams:

I applied for a 3 months tourist visa for my cousin through an agent in Dubai, the visa came out this week and was issued by the Emirates of Sharjah . The visa doesnt have an entry validity and duration of visa.

This is the visa category "Entry Permit- New- Long Term Visit Single Entry- Tourism"

Please can this type of visa be verified online or is there anyway to verify this visa category?

Kindly go to emirates,ethihad,airlines tell them that you want check your visa authenticity before buying tickets from them,it would take the two minutes to confirm whatever you want
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2015
nattybanta:
Many people have fallen for that trick. They sign without seeing the change in currency type. sad
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2015
ugsams:

Nawa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by MarieEyre: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2015
Hello guys. Please is the Dubai visa age restriction true? My friend plans on applying for a Dubai 1 week tourist visa next week. She's an unmarried single lady 25years of age. Will she really require her parents to go with her? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
monchouchou:

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/02/26/two-nigerian-workers-in-dubai-arrested-for-stealing-vehicle-spare-parts/

chaiiii always making Nigeria look bad in the international community. anyways we all know Bangladesh, Pakistan and india are worse in Dubai we just need to make things right anyone arriving UAE should always try to be patient cos what ever would be would be. u can't change destiny but hopes for a better life cry

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
nattybanta:

chaiiii always making Nigeria look bad in the international community. anyways we all know Bangladesh, Pakistan and india are worse in Dubai we just need to make things right anyone arriving UAE should always try to be patient cos what ever would be would be. u can't change destiny but hopes for a better life cry
chaiiii always making Nigeria look bad in the international community. anyways we all know Bangladesh, Pakistan and india are worse in Dubai we just need to make things right anyone arriving UAE should always try to be patient cos what ever would be would be. u can't change destiny but hopes for a better life

Very true. And our boys have started joining them. If you read the article you will see that they were shipping the stolen parts out of the country (possibly to Nigeria). smh angry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dabiggy: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
MarieEyre:
Hello guys. Please is the Dubai visa age restriction true? My friend plans on applying for a Dubai 1 week tourist visa next week. She's an unmarried single lady 25years of age. Will she really require her parents to go with her? Thanks
There's a way it's done,she wouldn't require her parents presence, besides it's 14days or two weeks visa,nothing like seven days.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
dabiggy:

Kindly go to emirates,ethihad,airlines tell them that you want check your visa authenticity before buying tickets from them,it would take the two minutes to confirm whatever you want

I am not in Nigeria, I live here in the UAE but I can't go out from my location(desert) until about 4 weeks. I know the visa is very genuine but I only want to know more about this visa category, if this one is 3 months direct or if it comes with extension and to know if it allows for a total stay of up to 3 months?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
monchouchou:

Nawa.

on the highlighted part, the agent just informed me this afternoon that it has 1 month entry validity.

If you have seen Sharjah tourist visa, most of them are like that. I only wish to know more about this visa category. The first time I saw it, I was passive because I was not involved in anyway but now I seek to know more about it which is why I asked the whole house.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
ugsams:

on the highlighted part, the agent just informed me this afternoon that it has 1 month entry validity.
If you have seen Sharjah tourist visa, most of them are like that. I only wish to know more about this visa category. The first time I saw it, I was passive because I was not involved in anyway but now I seek to know more about it which is why I asked the whole house.

So you have a visa, but what can you do with it?
Is it a tourist visa for people that want to go on holiday and just spend money?
Can you look for a job? What can you do if offered employment?
Can you do buisness?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
worry359:

So you have a visa, but what can you do with it?
Is it a tourist visa for people that want to go on holiday and just spend money?
Can you look for a job? What can you do if offered employment?
Can you do buisness?

I am not the one with the tourist visa, my cousin is, because I am already working here in the Emirates of Abu Dhabi. There are different classes of tourist, such as medical etc There are many motives of which one can visit a country and according to UAE law it is legal for people to search for employment with tourist visa and after which the company processes their Employment visa under their sponsorship. I also know that tourists are allowed to shop for as much as they want and shopping seems to be the basic business here in UAE.

Mr Worry359 you dont have to worry when it's not necessary.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by MarieEyre: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please, in what way is it done?
dabiggy:

There's a way it's done,she wouldn't require her parents presence, besides it's 14days or two weeks visa,nothing like seven days.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
MarieEyre:
Please, in what way is it done?

What most of them do is that she will attach the passport of any one older than her bearing the same surname with her and they will apply for 2 visas. After the visas come out only her will travel.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by LAGATA(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Good evening all. Am actually working on visiting Dubai wt my wife and son (3yr old). Will be glad if I can be furnished on what is expected, as in the whole process. Thus, cost; process ; timing etc.
I will appreciate your kind contributions. Mind you, this will be my first trip. Many thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by expertman(m): 7:18am On Feb 27, 2015
Good morning guy, pls I need ur help I sent my brother on errands to dubai to help me complete one studio job there in Diera Dubai. So he has been staying in hotel since 3days ago now and the hotel fee is becoming too much . $140 per night. Please I need some one who he can stay with while he still pays for the room he is staying maybe some little $ per night. Any help from any one here would be really appreciated Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2015
expertman:
Good morning guy, pls I need ur help I sent my brother on errands to dubai to help me complete one studio job there in Diera Dubai. So he has been staying in hotel since 3days ago now and the hotel fee is becoming too much . $140 per night. Please I need some one who he can stay with while he still pays for the room he is staying maybe some little $ per night. Any help from any one here would be really appreciated Thanks
since d dude is in Diera he should asked around for a shared accommodation/hotel also depends on how long he has left. moreso there are hotels of 50$ per night in Diera so I wonder, maybe he just want to live large dats if what u r saying is true
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by expertman(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2015
nattybanta:
since d dude is in Diera he should asked around for a shared accommodation/hotel also depends on how long he has left. moreso there are hotels of 50$ per night in Diera so I wonder, maybe he just want to live large dats if what u r saying is true
. Thanks bro please can you tell me how I can get that shared accommodation or name of like 2 hotels with 50$ per night? If any one here can offer him shared accommodation I will pay for it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2015
expertman:
. Thanks bro please can you tell me how I can get that shared accommodation or name of like 2 hotels with 50$ per night? If any one here can offer him shared accommodation I will pay for it.

Why can't your brother do it? He is on the ground there.
I know he likes the life in good hotel, all you need to do is stop payment now and tell him to find $50 hotel or sleep on the street. He will very soon come up with a solution!
I hope that you have control of the money and have not given your account to him!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by expertman(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2015
worry359:

Why can't your brother do it? He is on the ground there.
I know he likes the life in good hotel, all you need to do is stop payment now and tell him to find $50 hotel or sleep on the street. He will very soon come up with a solution!
I hope that you have control of the money and have not given your account to him!
. Lol Bro. Ur response was so blunt but sincerely u have said it all. My account details is not with him though I only gave him 800$ as bta and he has been spending from that just want to minimise the spending b4 I send him any other money. Thanks so much I will just be as blunt as u are now and tell him straight to find a solution. Though the 140$ per night is what I booked for him from here. To stay for a day or 2days b4 we get a solution. Thanks so much sir I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.