Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659055 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ckamal: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
ckamal:

thanks anyway..i knw the visa is genuine based on the source of its issuance was just been curious ..so no need of been dramatic.
justi4jesu:

When you are 100% sure its genuine so why did you pass through the stress of sending me your passport number, Listen when i got my Visit visa i was 100% sure it was genuine and had no doubts it wasn't and i never contacted anyone to confirm its ingenuity like you just did, i can't keep replying your whatsapp messages sorry, I'm sure that's your own understanding of my drama. Good luck.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry357: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
ckamal:

thanks anyway..i knw the visa is genuine based on the source of its issuance was just been curious ..so no need of been dramatic.

You have been very un-gratefull and bad tempered with someone that has gone out of there way to do you a service!
You should appologise here for your bad manners!
Prehaps the next person will desparatly need help but be refused because of your attitude.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ckamal: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
worry357:

You have been very un-gratefull and bad tempered with someone that has gone out of there way to do you a service!
You should appologise here for your bad manners!
Prehaps the next person will desparatly need help but be refused because of your attitude.

ok am very sorry if thats the way she feels..thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
ckamal:

justi4jesu:

The company said they don't have any Visa on the passport number you sent to me . Please i just helped you confirm it and i won't turn to your detective in Dubai. This one you have started asking me How manage. Contact your Agent I may be wrong angry

Am I the only that missed this??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry357: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
monchouchou:

Am I the only that missed this??

Yes it's a bit strange, isn't it?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
worry357:

Yes it's a bit strange, isn't it?

Yea very strange. I mean the company just basically confirmed that they didn't issue your visa and you are still confident that its genuine? Abeg let me mind my business biko grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cronus: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ah so this thread is still alive. Lol.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ckamal: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
monchouchou:

Yea very strange. I mean the company just basically confirmed that they didn't issue your visa and you are still confident that its genuine? Abeg let me mind my business biko grin grin grin

lol! actually i made a mistake with the passport number that i gave to her and thats the reason why the company dint see the visa info...i have actually confirmed from an official source though so no issues about the authenticity..@ Justi4jesu thanks for the kind gesture .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
ckamal:

lol! actually i made a mistake with the passport number that i gave to her and thats the reason why the company dint see the visa info...i have actually confirmed from an official source though so no issues about the authenticity..@ Justi4jesu thanks for the kind gesture .
first from needing matured response to making mistake on ur passport number, me personally I suspected u don't even have a visa in d first instance cos I recite my passport number just like my fone number. to prove her wrong, get her d real number so she can check it on DNRD site that's d easiest. @justi4jesu, @monchouchou and @justwise abi no b so?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DonCappuchino: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
^

With this being said, I'd like 2 quickly seize d opportunity 2 post mine so u can help me check

A05907964

I'd like 2 know its validity period too..
Thanks House..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
DonCappuchino:
^

With this being said, I'd like 2 quickly seize d opportunity 2 post mine so u can help me check

A05907964

I'd like 2 know its validity period too..
Thanks House..

www.visadubai-online.com/visa-application-status-tracking/

https://www.moi.gov.ae/en/

https://www.moi.gov.ae/en/eservices.aspx

confirm it there..

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Blackchampion(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
ckamal:

Hello Bro! i wud like to know how u secured ur 3months Tourist Visa n d cost too. Thank u… #waiting
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shauron1:

Please how do I verify it?
What is the work permit? Is it for UAE or Qatar? Forgive me for my ignorance but don't think you mentioned it in your post. What's mentioned on the work permit.

I think you can verify it on DNRD website. 800k is a lot of money to give out. What sort of job were you promised?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 5:12am On Apr 14, 2015
for those in dubai who want the perfect club and scenes for hanging out...internationsdubai is the main place...visit internations.org and join dubai section....very cheap passes for just 60 dhs experience the best scenes and updates on weekly gigs, volunteer work..jobs perhaps...networking..etc...am not asking oshos to join o ..am asking hardworking fun loving people to join cos i no some babes here will quickly check the site looking for oyibo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2015
ken1982:
for those in dubai who want the perfect club and scenes for hanging out...internationsdubai is the main place...visit internations.org and join dubai section....very cheap passes for just 60 dhs experience the best scenes and updates on weekly gigs, volunteer work..jobs perhaps...networking..etc...am not asking oshos to join o ..am asking hardworking fun loving people to join cos i no some babes here will quickly check the site looking for oyibo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So they pay for internations.. Didn't know
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 6:54am On Apr 14, 2015
favoured234:

So they pay for internations.. Didn't know

albatross members pay. free membership also exists.

for gigs albatross members get free pass...while free members pay a token to enter and get a free drink.

YEAH...YOU DIN'T KNOW
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2015
ken1982:

albatross members pay. free membership also exists.

for gigs albatross members get free pass...while free members pay a token to enter and get a free drink.

YEAH...YOU DIN'T KNOW

Yeah just checked the site now...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 8:04am On Apr 14, 2015
GUUUD FOR YOUUUU

smiley smiley smiley smiley undecided undecided

Tryna shade ,e on NL.. angry

favoured234:

Yeah just checked the site now...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2015
ME*

ken1982:
GUUUD FOR YOUUUU

smiley smiley smiley smiley undecided undecided

Tryna shade ,e on NL.. angry

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2015
ken1982:
ME*

Really don't understand anything about shading you on NL.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2015
ok..forgerrit. hv u joined internations?...r u in dubai?

favoured234:

Really don't understand anything about shading you on NL.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2015
ken1982:
ok..forgerrit. hv u joined internations?...r u in dubai?

No Abu Dhabi
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2015
how is life there. pondering searching for jobs there

how is accommodation like..

favoured234:

No Abu Dhabi
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2015
ken1982:
how is life there. pondering searching for jobs there

how is accommodation like..

Quite life... More professional environment than Dubai
On the average more expensive accommodation compared to Dubai..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2015
tru...is it safe to say that there are more opportunities for expats there?

how often do you com to dubai....

favoured234:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2015
favoured234:

sorry pls..which country is that??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Teeboy22:

sorry pls..which country is that??
United Arab Emirates
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2015
ken1982:
tru...is it safe to say that there are more opportunities for expats there?

how often do you com to dubai....

I come to Dubai as often as official n religious activities compel me to...
Hardly there for socials
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2015
favoured234:

United Arab Emirates
ooh..i tot u where stayn @qatar....so hws life treating u in uae
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2015
ken1982:

Lol, I registered on Internations almost a year ago and I'm yet to attend any of the functions cry,
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2015
monchouchou:

Lol, I registered on Internations almost a year ago and I'm yet to attend any of the functions cry,

Same here 2years ago, now they have more than 600 registered Nigerians but I'm sure most people just registered for the fun of it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2015
there's no time for socials in uae except indoors or when d big bosses want the nigerian dude to give dem KIZA trips grin

favoured234:

I come to Dubai as often as official n religious activities compel me to...
Hardly there for socials

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.