Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657579 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
smithsydny:
will be in Dubai anysoon from now with a 2months visa, were in the country can one get a cheep accommodation.. I hope to get a job soonest once I get there..
i never knew there is still 2month tourist visa,i tot diaris only one or three months,pls can u tell us how u get ur visa and the price?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Teeklef:

i never knew there is still 2month tourist visa,i tot diaris only one or three months,pls can u tell us how u get ur visa and the price?
with my flight ticket and visa is 250k..am not one doing it OK..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dabiggy: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=monchouchou post=32718199][/quote]
Hi,ignore the age restrictions thing and walk into an emirates airline, book their flight with just a small token or travel agency like wakanow.com, I feel it would be easier for you
As for the age and being under 40,i just have an example of the visa that came out for a 25years old girl.i hope this helps.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
smithsydny:
with my flight ticket and visa is 250k..am not one doing it OK..
thanx bro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Teeklef:

thanx bro
will keep in touch as it comes up..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
smithsydny:
will keep in touch as it comes up..
ok bro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Djdamian(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Hi. Firstly I would like to thank everyone most especially those who have been contributing in education the house. Please I have a and I would appreciate if I could get answers.

For a married woman going to dubai with her husband and wants a job, if eventually she gets one can she still be allowed to work when she becomes pregnant, that is do employers discriminate against pregnant women?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 4:32am On Apr 16, 2015
i dy halla u wella na...seems your program made u A.W.O.L... grin

ugsams:

Hi ken, you just forget your guy abi? Better make double arrangement for that party drop me a message on my whatsapp abeg.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:57am On Apr 16, 2015
smithsydny:
will be in Dubai anysoon from now with a 2months visa, were in the country can one get a cheep accommodation.. I hope to get a job soonest once I get there..

Search on Dubizzle for shared flat or bed space.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Djdamian(m): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Please guys, any answers to my question on discrimination against pregnant women in dubai Thanks. @ Justi, Monchou, Ken pls pls any idea?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Djdamian:
Please guys, any answers to my question on discrimination against pregnant women in dubai Thanks. @ Justi, Monchou, Ken pls pls any idea?
The best I know is that its not an issue to get a job with pregnancy
Modified: Does the husband have a job already? Is she going on husbands visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry357: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Djdamian:

If you can pay your medical bills and have details of costs then there will be little problem.
If the think that you are going for "health tourism" then there will be a problem.
Up to you to proove things.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Djdamian:

"IF" you are married, your main concern will be where to have your baby. Phone hospitals to get an idea of cost and waiting times for appointments.

You can be pregnant and still be working and you are entitled to your maternity leave.

If you work for a public sector, you are entitled to 65 Days maternity leave while its 45 Days maternity leave for Private sectors.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Djdamian:

As others have said above, you will be entitled to Maternity leave. However, getting a job while already pregnant is another issue as most employers will not employ you knowing that you will soon request for maternity leave.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Djdamian(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Thanks guys for educating me. I'm very ok with all the answers given. God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
ken1982:
i dy halla u wella na...seems your program made u A.W.O.L... grin

Oh boy send me whatsapp message make i get your number... I want make we reason something. I don't have my phone contacts with me.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
justi4jesu:

Search on Dubizzle for shared flat or bed space.
thanks man
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hello guys, pls I seriously need to confirm wedr ds Visa is genuine b4 its get too late, wud rly appreciate prompt action on it plss. Details below- place of issue / Al-Shajar 15-04-2015. Entry permit No- 301/2015/77/0050361. Passport No- A05980676. Sponsor- Al-Hind Travels and Tour. Tel- 065637000. Mobile- 0509915106. Pls, house kindly help asap.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Guys pls wud rly nid ur help on d confirmation, even I just noticed d validity period of d visa is not stated... Cc justi4jesu,
Monchouchou
Ken1982, Worry and anyoda prson who cud help.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by whocanbewho(m): 1:12am On Apr 17, 2015
smithsydny:
thanks man
lool she is not a man. She is a she grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 17, 2015
whocanbewho:
lool she is not a man. She is a she grin
hahahahaaa... sorry ooooo..no vex ooo. some of the names ehhh..emabinu
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2015
kaizenBash:
Hello guys, pls I seriously need to confirm wedr ds Visa is genuine b4 its get too late, wud rly appreciate prompt action on it plss. Details below- place of issue / Al-Shajar 15-04-2015. Entry permit No- 301/2015/77/0050361. Passport No- A05980676. Sponsor- Al-Hind Travels and Tour. Tel- 065637000. Mobile- 0509915106. Pls, house kindly help asap.
plss, cud any1 help on this?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2015
kaizenBash:
plss, cud any1 help on this?
hello aoss, seems evry1 is busy ds time 2render help 4a housemate, wud still wait 4any help, thot a help here cud rly help me 4rm goin 2 Muritala Airport (emirate airline or an1) 2mak confirmation... Plssss I need help on ds asap.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
kaizenBash:
hello aoss, seems evry1 is busy ds time 2render help 4a housemate, wud still wait 4any help, thot a help here cud rly help me 4rm goin 2 Muritala Airport (emirate airline or an1) 2mak confirmation... Plssss I need help on ds asap.

you can confirm it ur sef online at https://www.moi.gov.ae/en/eservices.aspx

or better still walk down to emirates or etihad stand @ d airport n ask any emirates staff...so they will direct you upstairs nd check it for you..

TUnde euro

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Teeboy22:

you can confirm it ur sef online at https://www.moi.gov.ae/en/eservices.aspx

or better still walk down to emirates or etihad stand @ d airport n ask any emirates staff...so they will direct you upstairs nd check it for you..

TUnde euro
. Thnx, cnt see a link 2check a visa validity 4rm d site u put up, nd av checked relevant sites like ednrd,dubaivisa track bt cnt see 301 entry permit No in dr database, dahs y I need a help here. Wud av gone to MMAI as well bt I reside in Ib, shd go on Monday if I cnt see any rescue here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
kaizenBash:
. Thnx, cnt see a link 2check a visa validity 4rm d site u put up, nd av checked relevant sites like ednrd,dubaivisa track bt cnt see 301 entry permit No in dr database, dahs y I need a help here. Wud av gone to MMAI as well bt I reside in Ib, shd go on Monday if I cnt see any rescue here.

aiite buh dats dubai immigration official website...i will help yu do dat nw..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Teeboy22:

aiite buh dats dubai immigration official website...i will help yu do dat nw..
ok thnx. Waiting
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
kaizenBash:
ok thnx. Waiting

am unabile to check it...but u can call emirates customer care 08079890019

kaizenBash:
ok thnx. Waiting

kaizenBash:
ok thnx. Waiting

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ifax(f): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
kaizenBash:
ur visa was issued from sharjah and not dubai hence u can't check it online
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bukarbi(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
justwise:
Make your enquiries/contributions about Qatar and UAE visa here.

If you have knowledge about their visa requirements and processing please feel free to help those who need such information.

Please, please and please no: Call me for more info or promotion of any agent here, this is purely on DIY bases.

bro, please i want to come down to Dubai to work and live there. I contact a recruiter over there, he said i need to pay him $2300 in advance then he will proccess my visa and ticket within 15-20 working days and i will do medical checkup... Please how true is this?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry357: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
bukarbi:

bro, please i want to come down to Dubai to work and live there. I contact a recruiter over there, he said i need to pay him $2300 in advance then he will proccess my visa and ticket within 15-20 working days and i will do medical checkup... Please how true is this?

The truth is that there are very many THIEF agent waiting to gather money from unsuspecting people.
$2300 is a lot of money even for these scams.
You are very, very likely to loosi ti if you deal with these people!

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.