Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659119 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
ken1982:
abeg make una helep me ansa my questions ooooo

Yes you need a tenancy agreement or a family status company accommodation... To Apply for a spouse visa...
Again talk to your company HR/PRO
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Teeboy22:

hmm...

Xo Are you gonna enter bus of 6k 2 abuja

or flight for 20k

y nw hold like 4k-5k when going

put 3k @ur back pocket
1K each or ur front pocket......so shd incase u of any trash you jzt remove d 3k nd 1k nd jzt give them and so they let you go...

Or

go to the airport 5hours b4 departing.....that also helps because you wud have enough time with them shd incase of any shit.....

Jzt saying thou...........................

Remember you have to be BOLD........

Tunde Euro A.k.a Black muller
aki ya right..I follow u bros..nice concept. bro..thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
smithsydny:
aki ya right..I follow u bros..nice concept. bro..thanks

ok bro...wat do u tnk??...wen r u going
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Teeboy22:

ok bro...wat do u tnk??...wen r u going
suppose to leave by second week of next month but gat exams to finish up..so till maybe next month end by his grace..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
what of tenancy...is it a must

dabiggy:

You can arrange your residence visa and your wife and your children will be under your visa,so long as your sponsor writes 7000 or 5500 dirams on your salary certificate, that was how my hubby did our own,but you have to be there on ground to monitor them ooh,mmh dubai!!!,its just a 10days process,then we always monitored ours through www.mol.gov.ae,then when it comes out ,you can go for health test then get it stamped with 550dirams, that is if you don't want to exit and return to get it placed on your passport at the port of entry, I don't know if things has changed now but this was exactly how we did ours,i hope this helps
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daniel7587: 7:39am On Apr 23, 2015
Teeboy22:

naso..so where are you gonna stay for the next three weeks..

With my friend... I just needed the hotel reservation cuz of those officers @ MMIA
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2015
daniel7587:

With my friend... I just needed the hotel reservation cuz of those officers @ MMIA

ok.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2015
@cmoney22222

When you get scammed by certain individuals here don't come back here to complain. I have seen you indirectly dropping your number or asking people for theirs. I hope you don't learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by basdow101: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2015
Hi Guys please im still searching for job...........anyone with any vacancy update?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2015
justwise:
@cmoney22222

When you get scammed by certain individuals here don't come back here to complain. I have seen you indirectly dropping your number or asking people for theirs. I hope you don't learn the hard way.

grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2015
ok justwise, could you answer this for me so i dont get scammed. please does the age restriction thing still hold as i am about to appy for the visa with emirate

justwise:
@cmoney22222

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by daniel7587: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2015
cmoney22222:
ok justwise, could you answer this for me so i dont get scammed. please does the age restriction thing still hold as i am about to appy for the visa with emirate

@cmoney22222....As regards the age restriction... The thing is that If you don't try it, how would you know if it applies or not. I'm sure if u ve been following posts on this thread u will notice that nobody can guarantee you on this question. When you get to the airport u ll tackle that. Mind you, this age restriction issue has been on for a very long time. Life is a risk. Are you willing to take the risk?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2015
thanks sir

daniel7587:

@cmoney22222....As regards the age restriction... The thing is that If you don't try it, how would you know if it applies or not. I'm sure if u ve been following posts on this thread u will notice that nobody can guarantee you on this question. When you get to the airport u ll tackle the problem ...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cutieme(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
@basdow101,Bro please how did u go about getting your visa?How many months visa and how much did it cost u with the flight ticket please enlighten us that are yet to move,thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by basdow101: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
@cutieme i got it through a friend of mine residing here in Dubai, He got me a Tourism company here in dubai that stood as my sponsor. i was issued a long term tourism visa. 3 month from the day of entry.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by basdow101: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Any Nairalander in Abu Hail, Dubai. Holla! lets catch up...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shevaamplified: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Plz with wat I've been reading here... Watsupp wit d over 40 age limit fir dubai Travel? And does it affect work/company visa ? Cuz my visa is taking over two months to comeout ryt now and I think the age limit is the cause. Plz its urgent.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
for all my people in Dubai...there's a gig in Al Sufuor on Thursday may 7 at Pacha Ibiza restaurant....I AM GOING BY FIRE BY FORCE...u wanna know why...Google Pacha Ibiza Dubai and go to Google images section and check out the interior of the club and restaurant...ooooommmoooo...i hv to take selfies there na...make i no carry last...to attend is just 60 dhs or 50 dhs for members of internationsdubai.com follow the link below

https://www.internations.org/event/promotion/details/1002306

ugsams...no dulling...u know wasap...we go start d mezebu for al nahda ...so holla me on watsapp mk we arrange things

any other guys coming please lemme no lets arrange the movement well
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dabiggy: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sort it out with your contact dear,forget the age restrictions, visas are coming out daily,as for the work visa,it takes only 10 working days from the ones I've seen/residency visa,please contact the agent who is handling your visa,ask him for your application number which starts with MB***********AE,kindly visit www.mol.gov.ae and check the statues on line,I hope this helps!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shevaamplified: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2015
dabiggy:
Sort it out with your contact dear,forget the age restrictions, visas are coming out daily,as for the work visa,it takes only 10 working days from the ones I've seen/residency visa,please contact the agent who is handling your visa,ask him for your application number which starts with MB***********AE,kindly visit www.mol.gov.ae and check the statues on line,I hope this helps!

Tanx alot..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Blackchampion(m): 12:23am On Apr 25, 2015
basdow101:
Hi Guys please im still searching for job...........anyone with any vacancy update?
Don't know d kinda job u re looking for, but i saw dis on another Dubai thread i felt to share with u "
Bootylicious:
urgently needed: 3 waiters, 3 welders , 3 painter and 3 mechanic helper (just general helper, experience in mechanic isn't a must )
"
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Joshua8694(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
smithsydny:
suppose to leave by second week of next month but gat exams to finish up..so till maybe next month end by his grace..
are you travelling to dubai? If Yes pls drop your email.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Jibwillz: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
@justi,, I'm still beggin ooo

Date & Place Of Issue: Al Sharjah - 19/03/2015
Entry Permit No: 301/2015/87/0041260
Passport No: A05907964
Sponsor: Qayat Al Nakheel tourism.. Tel: 065684344, 0566060934

Mbok!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jibwillz:
@justi,, I'm still beggin ooo

Date & Place Of Issue: Al Sharjah - 19/03/2015
Entry Permit No: 301/2015/87/0041260
Passport No: A05907964
Sponsor: Qayat Al Nakheel tourism.. Tel: 065684344, 0566060934

Mbok!!!

contact justi4jesu she might help you...

Note..she's aint a Visa detector oo grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
dabiggy:

oh boy! your guy dey jail since early hours of thursday... i came to Deira from Abu Dhabi on wednesday by 12 mid night, the building i was in was raided from 1:30am by 2am i was taken to Naif police station. After i turned in my ID, at tge end i discovered that someone was impersonating with my ID and has a very serious case. I was released today but was called on phone to return to the station which i did. I'm still in jail using their wifi and the phone i came back in with.

i will update the house when i'm out, please be careful guys some of our naija people are very wicked. please remember me in your prayers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
ugsams:

oh boy! your guy dey jail since early hours of thursday... i came to Deira from Abu Dhabi on wednesday by 12 mid night, the building i was in was raided from 1:30am by 2am i was taken to Naif police station. After i turned in my ID, at tge end i discovered that someone was impersonating with my ID and has a very serious case. I was released today but was called on phone to return to the station which i did. I'm still in jail using their wifi and the phone i came back in with.

i will update the house when i'm out, please be careful guys some of our naija people are very wicked. please remember me in your prayers.

it is well with you brother, just be strong. your release papers. is under way. so shall it be. and may your hustle be fruitful by God's grace.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
wtf.....u can imagine...this has been ongoing for 2-3 whole months now....

i heard 3 guys were picked up in sharja and one in abushagara area...all were selling illicit drugs...AND FACE 5-10 YEARS BEHIND BARS

also one of my guys came in from nija and was picked up with another of his friends...den was deported (d friend)

that is why i no longer go to deira, the area is now being stalked by CID...and rightly so cos these our nigerians with no papers are serious nuisance...problem is they are picking up any black person without verifying if the person is leagal expat or not...

UGSAMS...IT IS WELL..THEY WILL FREE YOU BUT I BEG YOU DON'T GIVE YOUR PAPER OUT TO ANYONE
ugsams:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Teeboy22:

u can just call d numbers and ask dem to confirm the visa by giving them your passport number. it's no big deal
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Jibwillz: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Teeboy22:

I know she's in a better position to help me, that's why I'm asking her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.