Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657813 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Jibwillz: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Teeboy22:

how abt 1K for the bold5 grin grin cheesy
no worry,, con pick am 4 free. Including charger, earpiece, extra ba3 n powerbank... I'm generous + ma church mind say na u make I dash...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jibwillz:
no worry,, con pick am 4 free. Including charger, earpiece, extra ba3 n powerbank... I'm generous + ma church mind say na u make I dash...
oya dash him but nah ya feeding money be that ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Jibwillz: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
smithsydny:
oya dash him but nah ya feeding money be that ooo
Or u mean my AirTicket moni... Hahaha... U dey make me laff bro... I fit use 2 sef borrow money take buy qatar 2mao if u mistakenly show face..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jibwillz:
Or u mean my AirTicket moni... Hahaha... U dey make me laff bro... I fit use 2 sef borrow money take buy qatar 2mao if u mistakenly show face..
hehehehehee broda no just worry I go borrow u the one I wan use now so when I ready u go give me back ya..how u see am?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Jibwillz: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
smithsydny:
hehehehehee broda no just worry I go borrow u the one I wan use now so when I ready u go give me back ya..how u see am?
e make brain die,, buh ma mind dey tell me say ur interest rate qo high pass cbn/worldbank own LaffWanMakeMeUseNeedleTipCleanEar sha...

U thinkn dubai aswell?? If yes,, u av a visa yet??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by khaynoni(m): 1:47am On Apr 27, 2015
Teeboy22:

like seriouzly.....e no too easy jhare...buh me don read this thread finish sha..

shocked For real?! it seems you've been following the thread right from the very start, right?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jollyrogers: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2015
Good morning all, please I want to find out something ; I applied for employment visa on 13th February and was told it would take six weeks to come out, but wen it got to the six weeks date, d person handling it told me that there is a problem wit the UAE immigration regarding issuance of work visa that it was suspended for d mean time so I am just worried cos I don't know if he is telling me the truth. Someone please help me to confirm his claims so to know what to do about it
Cc: justi4jesu, nattybanta, ugsams, worry, ken1982, monchouchou and anyoda person dat can get me help me get first hand information and not rumour of "dem say" please am waiting
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2015
jollyrogers:
Good morning all, please I want to find out something ; I applied for employment visa on 13th February and was told it would take six weeks to come out, but wen it got to the six weeks date, d person handling it told me that there is a problem wit the UAE immigration regarding issuance of work visa that it was suspended for d mean time so I am just worried cos I don't know if he is telling me the truth. Someone please help me to confirm his claims so to know what to do about it
Cc: justi4jes.u, nattyban.ta, ugsa.ms, wor.ry, ken.1982, monchou.chou and anyoda person dat can get me help me get first hand information and not rumour of "dem say" please am waiting

Reason for suspension was not given?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jollyrogers: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

Reason for suspension was not given?
he said it wasn't just mine in particular, that it's general, said something about illegal immigrants
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2015
jollyrogers:
he said it wasn't just mine in particular, that it's general, said something about illegal immigrants

That's not true, hope the agent is genuine and you haven't fallen into his trap.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jollyrogers: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

That's not true, hope the agent is genuine and you haven't fallen into his trap.
But is there any issue on ground regarding not issuing work visa? Have you heard or seen any employment visa issued lately? Cos I wanna know so to know wat action am gonna take
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry357: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2015
They do seem to change the regulations very often.
But what I think has happened here is that whatever method or person the agent was using to get visas has been stopped.
I hope that you have not aid money up front.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2015
jollyrogers:

But is there any issue on ground regarding not issuing work visa? Have you heard or seen any employment visa issued lately? Cos I wanna know so to know wat action am gonna take

Do you know the Sponsor handling your work via? i.e the company's name and contact details.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jollyrogers: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

Do you know the Sponsor handling your work via? i.e the company's name and contact details.
No I don't have that details.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2015
jollyrogers:

No I don't have that details.

So you don't have the details of the person/company you are supposed to come and work for?? do you know the kind of job your agent even worked out for you (that is if he even did anything)? or were you just going to walk into what might have been slave labour??

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jollyrogers: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2015
monchouchou:

So you don't have the details of the person/company you are supposed to come and work for?? do you know the kind of job your agent even worked out for you (that is if he even did anything)? or were you just going to walk into what might have been slave labour??
I was told it's a cctv maintenance technician job, dat d firm manages the cctv system of some of the malls/hotels in dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2015
jollyrogers:
I was told it's a cctv maintenance technician job, dat d firm manages the cctv system of some of the malls/hotels in dubai
Hmn.

Well there isn't much we can do for you. Justi asked if you had the name of the company, and if you did she would have helped you contact them directly to verify your agents' story.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jollyrogers: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2015
monchouchou:

Hmn.
Well there isn't much we can do for you. Justi asked if you had the name of the company, and if you did she would have helped you contact them directly to verify your agents' story.
would try and get the information from him.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2015
khaynoni:

shocked For real?! it seems you've been following the thread right from the very start, right?

no...i fnk i joined ard page290 or there abt sha...buh i dn read am finish...it aint easy oooh grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2015
Jibwillz:

grin grin grin

like seriouzly...so wen u dey go dubai.

Reply ur mail oooh bro...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2015
when i got to Abu dhabi airport,na me be d only blaq there
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
AlphaGentMan:

grin grin grin

what where u expecting b4
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Teeboy22:

grin grin grin

what where u expecting b4
i expected to see sm blacks naa,naso dem triple check my passport shaaa..shuoo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
i expected to see sm blacks naa,naso dem triple check my passport shaaa..shuoo

naso....dey shall don clear you now?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Teeboy22:

naso....dey shall don clear you now?
yes boss..i don enter nw
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
yes boss..i don enter nw

glory be to GOD...na today u enter??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
People searching for jobs...There's a recruitment open day for a new hotel in Tecom just after Media Rotana...opposite Grand Millenium...

You wont miss it, its a new twin tower. Its 800 rooms so lots of positions...(Nearest Metro is Internet city).

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jibwillz:
e make brain die,, buh ma mind dey tell me say ur interest rate qo high pass cbn/worldbank own LaffWanMakeMeUseNeedleTipCleanEar sha...

U thinkn dubai aswell?? If yes,, u av a visa yet??
yea I am but having exams to write now..so am looking next month end by his Grace oooo.. the ,money needs too come asap before then..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
justi4jesu:
People searching for jobs...There's a recruitment open day for a new hotel in Tecom just after Media Rotana...opposite Grand Millenium...

You wont miss it, its a new twin tower. Its 800 rooms so lots of positions...(Nearest Metro is Internet city).
and I still dey naija oooo.chai God..anyways more luck too all of us
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
hahahahahhaahha u dey expect to see obafemi matins or Mikel or any nairalander there? see ya eye..no worry we dey show soon..no vex plenty ooo my guy..lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
did i pay money...if u paid den pray and hope d visa eventually comes ouit...if he starts asking for more money den am worried

jollyrogers:
Cc: justi4jesu, nattybanta, ugsams, worry, ken1982, monchouchou and anyoda person dat can get me help me get first hand information and not rumour of "dem say" please am waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.