Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661902 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by orubebe1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
monchouchou:

Don't be scared of the driving test, just make sure you pray well because some people retake it more than 3 times grin. Let me know before you take the computer based test so I give you small expo wink

Atink you don't want to leave my moniker alone angry angry, no more expo for you tongue

Oya.. Moniker left aloneeeee grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by orubebe1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
monchouchou:

Don't be scared of the driving test, just make sure you pray well because some people retake it more than 3 times grin. Let me know before you take the computer based test so I give you small expo wink

Atink you don't want to leave my moniker alone angry angry, no more expo for you tongue

Is it about the RTA stuff on android fonez?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
orubebe1:

Is it about the RTA stuff on android fonez?

Yes grin grin (although I'm not sure its only restricted to android phones).
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by orubebe1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
monchouchou:

Yes grin grin (although I'm not sure its only restricted to android phones).
av practised alot wit dat bfor i sold my android, d RTA app on my bb is a crap, nowhere 2 practise..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
justi4jesu:

Nah i know nothing about there, I have visited Oman twice though and I also know 1 Kuwaiti Dinar equals #660 shocked kiss kiss
. Justi4jesu. If I get scam in this visa stuff,know it that ur the cause.....u refuse to answer my question. I asked text me here d emirate visa portal. In a clickable format so I can click it from here. Since then u ignore me....see as men de fall out with high velocity,I dey here d dull myself. Abeg. Any1 that can help me out. Should pls do. I need a legit place I can get 3months dubai visa. Am even confuse,is like na omen now or kuwait. .....chai. See their naira equivalent. Pls. Pro's help a soul. @ justi4jesu hmm hmmm. Do me as u hv done unto others ooo. Make I jaz out ending of ramadan. Plssss oooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Meemconnect: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hello House!
I need one-way ticket to Abu Dhabi. Cheap price please
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Meemconnect:
Hello House!
I need one-way ticket to Abu Dhabi. Cheap price please
I Tot justi4jesu already told u d easiest way to abu dhabi what enquiry r u making again cos they r the cheapest. Abi u just wan ask questions to full this page?? anyways u can come to dubai and I would drive u to abu dhabi free of charge.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colored(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
alhajichuks:
. Justi4jesu. If I get scam in this visa stuff,know it that ur the cause.....u refuse to answer my question. I asked text me here d emirate visa portal. In a clickable format so I can click it from here. Since then u ignore me....see as men de fall out with high velocity,I dey here d dull myself. Abeg. Any1 that can help me out. Should pls do. I need a legit place I can get 3months dubai visa. Am even confuse,is like na omen now or kuwait. .....chai. See their naira equivalent. Pls. Pro's help a soul. @ justi4jesu hmm hmmm. Do me as u hv done unto others ooo. Make I jaz out ending of ramadan. Plssss oooo
don't u know how to use Google? if u get scammed, don't blame anyone, you are the cause of it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
alhajichuks:
na so dem dey take ask person something go to emirate website, romance it very well and u would see the visa section. u don't expect to just jump in n see it, good things don't come easy. or better still call their office line and hear from them directly.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
shegsky:

That is it. Nah cos of that gangan. The exchange rate is like hell. Also 1 omani rial equals #560 . Euro and dollars sef they bow for the these currencies.
firstly what's his reason for the destination? hope it's not cos of the exchange rate? cos if it is, I pity una
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
If anyone wants to give info, just gv it. That's all, my name sake, what you have to do is to surf emirate site then click on book a ticket, after booking a ticket, you have to pay for it . After that, I think by the left side you will see apply for uae visa. The link is not clickable until you pay for the ticket. Or better still you can check dubaivisa......net. Cheers. Cmoney

alhajichuks:
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
nattybanta:
firstly what's his reason for the destination? hope it's not cos of the exchange rate? cos if it is, I pity una
Reason - job placement.
Please kindly elaborate that last paragraph,may be you can help a brother with your advice before its too late .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by orubebe1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nattybanta, are you in dubai finally now? Or yu still jet in back to barbados?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
orubebe1:
Nattybanta, are you in dubai finally now? Or yu still jet in back to barbados?
not finally, would leave on 16th to 9ja , before my next trip.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by orubebe1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
nattybanta:
aiit broo.... How that area nah?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by orubebe1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
nattybanta:
aiit broo.... How that area nah? Na you de flex ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
cmoney22222:
If anyone wants to give info, just gv it. That's all, my name sake, what you have to do is to surf emirate site then click on book a ticket, after booking a ticket, you have to pay for it . After that, I think by the left side you will see apply for uae visa. The link is not clickable until you pay for the ticket. Or better still you can check dubaivisa......net. Cheers. Cmoney

. Mate thanks so much....pls is dubaivisa legit?I knw their site and hv contacted them. But am afraid. There is no contact address on their site. Do u knw any1 that hv used it. Tanx once again...may ur dayz belong
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
cmoney22222:

. Bro thank. I hv seen what am looking for. I will never ask any fucking human any fuckin question here again. For the sake of new comers. I will help paste some info I got personally here for them. To hell with al d I too sabi here. @justi4jesu nd others. Pls newcomers. See d site. That can help h secure a UAE visa. Is legit. EMIRITE. www.emirates.com/uk/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/prearranged_uae_visas.aspx?pub=/uk/english&lang=en_GB&stop_mobi=yes
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
alhajichuks:
. Bro thank. I hv seen what am looking for. I will never ask any fucking human any fuckin question here again. For the sake of new comers. I will help paste some info I got personally here for them. To hell with al d I too sabi here. @justi4jesu nd others. Pls newcomers. See d site. That can help h secure a UAE visa. Is legit. EMIRITE. www.emirates.com/uk/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/prearranged_uae_visas.aspx?pub=/uk/english&lang=en_GB&stop_mobi=yes
finally some ppl are using their time well. it doesn't end in just visa. if u had checked pages 285, 330, and d last 20 pages, u would have been better dan dis. I bet u can't get it from emirates. Who would hold d stakes?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
nah wah oo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
smithsydny:
nah wah oo
Nah goh ooo gringrincheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2015
u guys should. respect ur selves here plz.. enough of all this ranting..uve made ur point let's move on biko kwa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2015
shegsky:

Reason - job placement.
Please kindly elaborate that last paragraph,may be you can help a brother with your advice before its too late .
job placement!!! dat he has gotten a placement or still searching??, anyways if he hasn't, he should just come to UAE cos of it's very friendly environment and also employer/employee relationship to me is better in UAE cos of the expats from different religions here, I tink he would find kuwait and Oman ok if he is a Muslim cos they do not tolerate all that the Emirates do. and lastly UAE offer better pay. anyways I stand corrected if someone proves me wrong.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2015
wit respect to this ongoing saga between "alhajichuks, worry357, ccmoney and me" all I have to say is that for alhajichuks and ccmoney, una blood dey hot toomuch and you haven't even spent upto 3months on this thread and already making enemies wit a whole justi4jesu which isn't a good tin, cos u need to mellow down before u get something, telling people to read few pages before asking any questions isn't a punishment it only helps u, also @ccmoney the mana at which u present ur resale of ticket looked suspicious dats why I tink d mod removed it cos advertising isn't accepted here. I believe wen u get scammed, no one would see your comment ever again. all d ppl u see making contributions here, no one get payed so do take it as if you control dem. there is notin that stops me from telling u how to get a legit 3 month Visa but u have to make some for ur self. den ask questions in the house so people would learn. I don even tire to type. una guduby

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.