Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660107 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 11:26am On May 29, 2015
Helllo, I just got my visa cancelled because some african customer overstayed their visa as quoted by the tour company that helped me. Now I want to know what is the required by emirate pls

monchouchou:

Yes. So long as your friend can meet their requirements.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Dikachukwu: 11:34pm On May 29, 2015
Please, how will I get job in Dubai with my qualification. Please I need a good site for that.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:51am On May 30, 2015
cmoney22222:
Helllo, I just got my visa cancelled because some african customer overstayed their visa as quoted by the tour company that helped me. Now I want to know what is the required by emirate pls

You see Nigerians, now that Tour company will not agree processing visa for another Nigerian. I think the fine you are to pay is 5,000 Dirhams
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cmoney22222: 8:13am On May 30, 2015
yes,

its so, na wa oo

justi4jesu:

You see Nigerians, now that Tour company will not agree processing visa for another Nigerian. I think the fine you are to pay is 5,000 Dirhams
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Muhaymin(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2015
I need additional certification to my B.Agric for my chances of good job. Presently, I'm on 2 years contract with a facility company which will be expired next year July and not ready to renew. Pls I will like to know any hot cake professional course that can land me a nice job. I heard NEBOSH is okay. Thanks.

CC. Justi4jesu, Monchouchou.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 30, 2015
nusad:

Hello house, please I want to seek for your advice before I do anything.
my friend and i got an offer in Abu dhabi as a security operatives. But we were to pay 300k after all has been done, I mean after seeing the visa. The work entails staying in dhabi for 2yrs. And the salary is 2000dihrams per month excluding transport, accommodation. We will only care for our feeding. Moreso, some allowances are attached to it. Like shift allowance etc. But the work is security operatives. I was told that we can decide to leave after the 2yrs contract and we can stay to get another job. I need your contributions house. Whether to take the offer or not. Thanks
. Bro did it work out?re u in abu dhabi now?pls connect me with ur agent oooo...me nedd the security work ooo. Pls reply

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 30, 2015
Ponel:
MÝ advice to anyone travelling to qatar or UAE is that you should have enough money on you to cater for yourself when you get there, I was in dubai some few year back, and I came across nigerians hovering around gold souq, some of them even stay in front of your hotel waiting for fellow nigerians to show up and they start begging for assistance, most of them are stranded there. They are still some nigerians over there who are working and doing business, some drive cabs and from what they said they make a lot of money from it. If you have someone in dubai or qatar who can accomodate till you can stand on your own, then go ahead and travel, but if you don't have someone over there please have enough money on you to survive you till you can get a job.
I am would be applying for my 5years qatar visa soon. I have a relative over who I am going to stay with, any questions you have concerning qatar let me know and I will ask him.
PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT AN AGENT.
Just here to give the little assistance I can give.
Thanks
. Bro pls lecture and guide me on how to get dubai or qater visa....am going for hustling. Re u there already?pls reply
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 30, 2015
justi4jesu:
U re welcome
. Dear pls guide on how to proceed...don't knw anything at all abt d visa stuff...dubai or qater. Going for work. Pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 30, 2015
ayenny02:

Try to use www.ttsuaevisas.com with 1mth visa and ticket should not more than 150k, that was d site I used for my friends and it was issued within 7days but they would ask you to buy ticket b4 the processing of the visa. Don't fear, the site is okay don't let anybody discourage you.
. Don't they do 3months tourist visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by adeoye201: 6:16am On May 31, 2015
please I would advice you guys to Come to Qatar beforr or after ramadan.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dagok(f): 1:54pm On May 31, 2015
How can I apply for job in Dubai from Nigeria here, and what is my chance
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:01pm On May 31, 2015
dagok:
How can I apply for job in Dubai from Nigeria here, and what is my chance

Many sites have already been listed here. Your chance is 80:20
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dagok(f): 4:34pm On May 31, 2015
justi4jesu:

Many sites have already been listed here. Your chance is 80:20
Thanks... But what do you mean by 80:20
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ichommy(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2015
dagok:
SMH *sigh*

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Blackchampion(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2015
dagok:
Shebi na u ask wetin be ur chance to get work from Nigeria? She don ans u na say na 80:20 (Impossible : Possible) in %
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 31, 2015
adeoye201:
please I would advice you guys to Come to Qatar beforr or after ramadan.
can u explain bro so let's know how to work on it asap
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 6:11am On Jun 01, 2015
dagok:
B. tech holder.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dagok(f): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2015
emamos:
B. tech holder.
...Bro Hold it..He didnt explain it just write 80:20,maybe the chance of getting job there is 80% and not getting job is 20% or getting job there is 20% and not getting job is 80%.....So is it now bad for me to ask what he mean about 80:20....Abeg think well.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2015
dagok:
...Bro Hold it..He didnt explain it just write 80:20,.
Blackchampion:
She don ans u na say na 80:20 (Impossible : Possible)
. Did sista justi explain to dis guy b4 he undastnd,anyway why dnt you ask your 2 friend workin in dubai to help u out abi u dnt trust dem.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shamecurls(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2015
Dikachukwu:
Then, how will I know the genuine one, they even called me up asking about the activation of my account with $92 CAD and the web site is jobsindubai. Pls I want your help.

Scam!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Tango001: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Am a student in another country, i would love to visit the uk, can i know the necessary requirement?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by isheys: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Friends please help me verify the validity of a visa with the following details:
entry permit no: 301/2015/77/0051515 passport no: A053346382 uid no: 47107534
expecting your reply
thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Sexynick: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Anybody in Dubai,pls i need help Urgently am about to be Duped.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sexynick:
you are about to be duped but not explainin to d house how
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sexynick:
only ur name would made dem dupe u. anyways wats ur questions or complaint. am still around
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Elkass: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Greetings everyone.please any one that has tried doing Qatar visa or is being helped by someone in Qatar and it worked out or didn't work out.please share details with evidence. this is very important

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.