Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,093 members, 7,838,760 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661624 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Tohpeh(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
@justi4jesu & others

Pls, I want to know if there's any upcoming conference/seminar/public lecture in dubai/abu dhabi/sharjah between now and August.

I actually don't want to go on tourist visa just for sightseeing alone but most importantly to attend a conference or programme to boost my career path in public health.

Any info plss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Sexynick: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
nattybanta:
only ur name would made dem dupe u. anyways wats ur questions or complaint. am still around
@nattybanta i would love to talk to you in private and nt a public forum like this thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sexynick:
@nattybanta i would love to talk to you in private and nt a public forum like this thank you.
with due respect sir/ma!! Not allowed.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tyslimmie: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2015
Good morning, please house is it possible for someone to apply for Dubai visa without passport photograph? a friend wanna help me get a visa and didn't request for it......I told him and he said no need.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Sexynick:
private discussion is risky, we can start it here den if need b, den we can have a private conversation. dats d house rule
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2015
tyslimmie:
Good morning, please house is it possible for someone to apply for Dubai visa without passport photograph? a friend wanna help me get a visa and didn't request for it......I told him and he said no need.
maybe he wanna extract d pic on ur passport, or maybe he already have a pic of u dat he would crop
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2015
Tohpeh:
@justi4jesu & others
Pls, I want to know if there's any upcoming conference/seminar/public lecture in dubai/abu dhabi/sharjah between now and August.
I actually don't want to go on tourist visa just for sightseeing alone but most importantly to attend a conference or programme to boost my career path in public health.
Any info plss
I believe Google is your best bet cos there r public health lectures to be organised monthly in d UAE, and u can help ur self by searching for d one that interests u. moreso Justi4jesu and Co can't give u firsthand info in this issue unless the Google it too.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tyslimmie: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2015
please help out miss Justi, this "FRIEND" took my money since to help me get a visa and it's been from one story to another ever since, after much trouble he gave me this "8005111" to call and check my visa status. passport number is A06220277, I asked for visa tracking number But didn't respond. please help me
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Tohpeh(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2015
nattybanta:

I believe Google is your best bet cos there r public health lectures to be organised monthly in d UAE, and u can help ur self by searching for d one that interests u. moreso Justi4jesu and Co can't give u firsthand info in this issue unless the Google it too.

I did, even searched through google.ae and no relevant result. Am resorting to get any conference/programme on health.
But thanks for your input...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry357: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2015
tyslimmie:
please help out miss Justi, this "FRIEND" took my money since to help me get a visa and it's been from one story to another ever since, after much trouble he gave me this "8005111" to call and check my visa status. passport number is A06220277, I asked for visa tracking number But didn't respond. please help me
tyslimmie:

It looks very likely that you have been scammed.
You may have lost your money.
Do not pay anything else to this "friend" until everything is clear!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodieuzo: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
How much is dubai one month extendable visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeoye201:
please I would advice you guys to Come to Qatar beforr or after ramadan.
. Bro why after ramadan...one of my dubai friend on facebook told me d same. Why after ramadan?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

Hmmmm read backwards.
. Justi. Nawa oo. Since u hv already typed dis response. Why not answer him. Is a simple answer yes or now. I can't do that u hv done now. Pls try answer. Ur already doin a good job. Thanks for that. But hope u got my point. In case of nxt tym
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tohpeh:

I did, even searched through google.ae and no relevant result. Am resorting to get any conference/programme on health.
I did before suggesting Google. use d keywords " public health conference lecture in UAE 2015" found one in abu dhabi june 22 one in dubai june 29
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Tohpeh(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
nattybanta:

I did before suggesting Google. use d keywords " public health conference lecture in UAE 2015" found one in abu dhabi june 22 one in dubai june 29

Oh that's so nice bro
Thanks

Checking right now.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by billyjunior: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Good morning great minds. I plan to travel to the UAE soon and I have got a very close family friend who works in dubai that would help me out with a 3-months visa application. To cut d long story short, he just informed me that d cost of d visa is 1750 AED. While making preparations to avail the money to him, I would appreciate a confirmation from the house as to whether this fee is true or not. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bro y afta ramadan? Give us ur reasons it is 4biz or work?
alhajichuks:
. Bro why after ramadan...one of my dubai friend on facebook told me d same. Why after ramadan?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Jun 06, 2015
goodieuzo:
How much is dubai one month extendable visa?

No more extendable visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2015
billyjunior:
Good morning great minds. I plan to travel to the UAE soon and I have got a very close family friend who works in dubai that would help me out with a 3-months visa application. To cut d long story short, he just informed me that d cost of d visa is 1750 AED. While making preparations to avail the money to him, I would appreciate a confirmation from the house as to whether this fee is true or not. Thanks.

What kind of confirmation? The Agent has told you the price of the visa you met him for,so how do we confirm if the price is okay. Visit Emirates office to compare the price. That's your best bet.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goodieuzo: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2015
billyjunior:
This is very good price.if i can see genuine person with this price,i will not delay in going to dubai cos believe i will get job.i have the skill to get a job for a start.i am begging experience members like justi4jesu,etc to help cos i have been practising my technical skill since 8yrs now but things are getting tougher cos of high cost of running generator and high cost of shop rent.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2015
justi4jesu:

What kind of confirmation? The Agent has told you the price of the visa you met him for,so how do we confirm if the price is okay. Visit Emirates office to compare the price. That's your best bet.
. Dear pls is this site legit? Have u seen any one successful with them. I want to confirm be applying for a business friend of mine. Not for me. Coz I want a 3 months dubai visa. But they don't have that option. Pls this d site,re they legit. www.visadubai-online.com/
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2015
alhajichuks:
. Dear pls is this site legit? Have u seen any one successful with them. I want to confirm be applying for a business friend of mine. Not for me. Coz I want a 3 months dubai visa. But they don't have that option. Pls this d site,re they legit. www.visadubai-online.com/

I can't tell because i haven't used it. why not go through Emirates that is legit.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Is there even a contact number or address on that website? if they scam him how does he even Intend to follow up with them? @alhajichuks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
monchouchou:
Is there even a contact number or address on that website? if they scam him how does he even Intend to follow up with them? @alhajichuks
. I can't see any contact id. Still doing some research sha
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
justi4jesu:

I can't tell because i haven't used it. why not go through Emirates that is legit.
. @justi4jesus....I have tried google via emirate,but I didn't see any visa portal there,pls send me the clickable visa portal of the emirate. So I can click it from here. Thanks. Hope they do 3 months visa as well

What about this site? Etihad Airline https://www.ttsuaevisas.com/ do you know if they re legit too. See what they sent to me Dear Guest,

You could submit the 90 days visa application at the below mentioned address.

The documents required are, Passport copy, Photograph, Birth Certificate for Minors in English/ Arabic, Host Emirates ID , Host Residence visa copy and confirmed ticket on any of the below airlines.

And your entry and exit must be from Abu Dhabi only.

Etihad/ Air Berlin/ Air Seychelles/ Czech Airways/South African Airlines/ Air Serbia/Air Baltic.

90 days Visa fee – USD 355

Abu Dhabi Office:

UAE Visa Application Centre
Etihad Airways
Muror Road
Etihad Building
Opposite Madinat Zayed Center
Ground Floor
Counters no. 1,2 and 3
P.O. Box 105213
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Phone : +97144072255 (UAE Time 09:00-17:00 hrs except on Fridays and Public holidays)
Email: uaecu@ttsvisas.com

Dubai Office:

UAE Visa Application Centre
Etihad Airways
Etihad Travel Mall
P.O. Box 72522,
Interchange 3, Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Phone: +97144072255 (UAE Time 09:00-17:00 hrs except on Fridays and Public holidays)
Email: dubai@ttsvisas.com

Warm Regards,

Mamatha / Customer Support
TTS Consultancy & Services Pvt Ltd.
No 009, Raheja Chambers|No 12 Museum Road, Bangalore 560001|India
Landline: +91 80 49193313
Email: uaecu@ttsvisas.com

Locations: New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Calicut & Trivandrum | Global Footprint: Operations across 60 locations in 40 countries.

Pls sorry for this long txt. Just want it to be clear for all of us here. Pls remember my first question via emirate. Need there visa clickabe portal. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
alhajichuks:
. @justi4jesus....I have tried google via emirate,but I didn't see any visa portal there,pls send me the clickable visa portal of the emirate. So I can click it from here. Thanks. Hope they do 3 months visa

Pls sorry for this long txt. Just want it to be clear for all of us here. Pls remember my first question via emirate. Need there visa clickabe portal. Thanks
last time I checked, TTS do not provide visas again from nigeria i.e they only issue tickets in nigeria and not visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2015
nattybanta:
last time I checked, TTS do not provide visas again from nigeria i.e they only issue tickets in nigeria and not visa.
. Dear,but they just replyed me that they do that. Or is it that they don't know am nigeria. It was just yesterday I inquired from them (TTS). Do you have knowledge of emirate? I can't see their visa portal on their site. Pls help me brows nd send me their visa portal on their site. Pls let be clickable. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by payne4real(m): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2015
Hello house, pls am planning to go on a week honey moon trip to dubai in October. I need info on how to get the visa, hotels, etc. How much will the trip cost me and my wife.
I need the information asap. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry357: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2015
payne4real:
Hello house, pls am planning to go on a week honey moon trip to dubai in October. I need info on how to get the visa, hotels, etc. How much will the trip cost me and my wife.
I need the information asap. Thanks

Read back through this section, plenty of advice and information here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2015
Tohpeh:

Type "conference alert UAE" on google... You might see some conferences that would interest you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Tohpeh(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2015
favoured234:

Type "conference alert UAE" on google... You might see some conferences that would interest you

Thanks for sharing this...
You're favoured sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.