Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659891 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2015

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nna4ke: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

justi4jesu and co I hail everyone oohh both the one in Nija and the ones already in Dubai.

pls I need the sure level/ contact I can Use to get work permit to Dubai oohh I be professional welder.

abeg oohh any tangible ideas, links and advice will be highly appreciated and I know I will surely read good response here since this NL is full of success stories.

waiting patiently.

becos, I want try to enter Dubai this year oohhh.
thanks all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sunmike065(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
I need help oooo....i got a Kuwait Working Visa and Offer letter to work in Kuwait but haven't get my Air Ticket yet but the agent said the air ticket would be ready before weekend. Pls can someone tell me how I can confirm if the Visa is valid or not
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry357: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
nna4ke:

pls I need the sure level/ contact I can Use to get work permit to Dubai oohh I be professional welder.
abeg oohh any tangible ideas, links and advice will be highly appreciated and I know I will surely read good response here since this NL is full of success stories.
waiting patiently. becos, I want try to enter Dubai this year oohhh.
thanks all.
I hope that you know that there are very many scammers and thiefs posing as agents to UAE / Dubai.
Be very carefull and don't part with any money unless you are very sure.
Do you have any qualifications / papers or certificates for welding?
They will help to gain a better job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nna4ke: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
worry357:

I hope that you know that there are very many scammers and thiefs posing as agents to UAE / Dubai.
Be very carefull and don't part with any money unless you are very sure.
Do you have any qualifications / papers or certificates for welding?
They will help to gain a better job.

I have America Welding Society Certification(AWS D1:1).

I have Flux Core Certification which I did in India.

I have Argon/Tig(Gas Tungsten Welding) which I did in South Africa.

I'm Nigeria Institute of Welding Member.

I had Professional Diploma in Welding and Fabrication Nigeria.

and others.... also completed the full welding process from Fillet, Plate and Pipe.

pls I need help......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Justi o hw u da u da try wela. Can one apply frm nigeria?
justi4jesu:
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
nna4ke:

I have America Welding Society Certification(AWS D1:1).

I have Flux Core Certification which I did in India.

I have Argon/Tig(Gas Tungsten Welding) which I did in South Africa.

I'm Nigeria Institute of Welding Member.

I had Professional Diploma in Welding and Fabrication Nigeria.

and others.... also completed the full welding process from Fillet, Plate and Pipe.

pls I need help......
so,na only u get all dis qualifications? Nna eeen! U be professor in welding ooo

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Teeklef:

so,na only u get all dis qualifications? Nna eeen! U be professor in welding ooo
nna that cert no fit give that guy better job ehhhkwa... those village people hold am well oooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:26am On Jun 24, 2015
smithsydny:
Justi o hw u da u da try wela. Can one apply frm nigeria?

There is no harm in trying, but this is walk-in, which means you have to be physically present for the interview.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:31am On Jun 24, 2015
nna4ke:

justi4jesu and co I hail everyone oohh both the one in Nija and the ones already in Dubai.

waiting patiently.

becos, I want try to enter Dubai this year oohhh.
thanks all.

No one can help you with work permit. All you have to do is get your visa with ticket and then come search for a job.

For the time being you can just put this on google "welding jobs in dubai 2015" and the rest will be history. Just keep applying from wherever you are and you could be selected since you have experience and certificates.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nna4ke: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2015
justi4jesu:

No one can help you with work permit. All you have to do is get your visa with ticket and then come search for a job.

For the time being you can just put this on google "welding jobs in dubai 2015" and the rest will be history. Just keep applying from wherever you are and you could be selected since you have experience and certificates.

Thanks bro... just did what you advised and I got positive fit back.... cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2015
nna4ke:

You are welcome
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nna4ke: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2015
smithsydny:
nna that cert no fit give that guy better job ehhhkwa... those village people hold am well oooo

sometimes watch your tongue and if you want to crack jokes why not try the joke section?

do u know the problem of some of you kids here on NL?

you are still amateur... that is why needs that will require a vitae response to, will always be turn into a joking trend because, only kids play even when serious issues are tabled.

so wise up.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by gocare: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2015
nna4ke:

Justi na babe ooooo. A hot one for that matter. Not a bro.

Am sure smithsydny didn't mean it to hurt you. Please forget the comment and forge ahead in positivity.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2015
nna4ke:

Justi4jesu that serves you right grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

Justi4jesu that serves you right grin grin

Lol I'm used to it. I'm going UNISEX on Nairaland cheesy wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2015
gocare:

Justi na babe ooooo. A hot one for that matter. Not a bro.

Am sure smithsydny didn't mean it to hurt you. Please forget the comment and forge ahead in positivity.

Hian, take it easy on me oh, i never reach warm, come to talk of hot. wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2015
justi4jesu:

Lol I'm used to it. I'm going UNISEX on Nairaland cheesy wink

You are a suspect grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by prupru(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2015
Please, is it possible for someone to get job from nigeria in uae
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2015
prupru:
Please, is it possible for someone to get job from nigeria in uae

100% possible, but your chances are slimmer than a broom stick. grin cheesy

Sorry don't mind me, anyways your chances are hmmmm on a scale of 1 to 10, take 3. smiley

Best you can do is keep applying from Nigeria and at the same time make plans by arranging money for visa and ticket with $1,000 BTA to be present here for jobs. So that you can take advantage of the Walk-in Interviews(i.e Gate crashing interviews) wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

You are a suspect grin

Not guilty cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
any genuine patients in d house, am available for counselling for d next 1hour.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by whocanbewho(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
nattybanta:
any genuine patients in d house, am available for counselling for d next 1hour.
lool patient ke
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
whocanbewho:
lool patient ke
abeg I be engr and we no do english for my school. give me d right word to use
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by missbrigs: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Please I would like to know. Can one really start a family in dubai. Looking at the cost of living nd the average pay of Nigerians. Like hospital bills, school fees and still save.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
missbrigs:
Please I would like to know. Can one really start a family in dubai. Looking at the cost of living nd the average pay of Nigerians. Like hospital bills, school fees and still save.
UAE for ME is a wrong place to start life, unless :-
1. you have lots of money wit you before going there.
2. you got a jumbo salary of about 500k and above.
3. you don't intend having kids, cos schooling in uae is a gold mine.
for short uae is for hustling. Cost of living is high and getting a family accomodation would cost u like 3000dhs monthly which is about 160k.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aywhy93(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
nattybanta:
UAE for ME is a wrong place to start life, unless :-
1. you have lots of money wit you before going there.
2. you got a jumbo salary of about 500k and above.
3. you don't intend having kids, cos schooling in uae is a gold mine.
for short uae is for hustling. Cost of living is high and getting a family accomodation would cost u like 3000dhs monthly which is about 160k.

Nice advice... Good one there, I've been under the radar for a while now, just reading comments, watching and thinking about everything on the thread. Please, I'll like to ask my own personal question from you. Can I ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
aywhy93:
Nice advice... Good one there, I've been under the radar for a while now, just reading comments, watching and thinking about everything on the thread. Please, I'll like to ask my own personal question from you. Can I ?
feel free so far as it hasn't been asked/ answered in d past 5 pages
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aywhy93(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
nattybanta:
feel free so far as it hasn't been asked/ answered in d past 5 pages

Okay, thanks... If I could remember, I read a comment where you said you are presently in Barbados and according to the findings I've done. I read that Barbados is a visa-free country for Nigerians that visa could be gotten after maybe 60 days or so. Please, how true is this ? How is everything over there ? Life and environment, jobs etc ?

Thank you once again as I await your response !

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.