Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (675629 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
nattybanta:
UAE for ME is a wrong place to start life, unless :-
1. you have lots of money wit you before going there.
2. you got a jumbo salary of about 500k and above.
3. you don't intend having kids, cos schooling in uae is a gold mine.
for short uae is for hustling. Cost of living is high and getting a family accomodation would cost u like 3000dhs monthly which is about 160k.

Lol grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
sexydivaomalich:
Lol grin grin
but it's the truth cos wen u get there u would see what am talking about.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
aywhy93:

Okay, thanks... If I could remember, I read a comment where you said you are presently in Barbados and according to the findings I've done. I read that Barbados is a visa-free country for Nigerians that visa could be gotten after maybe 60 days or so. Please, how true is this ? How is everything over there ? Life and environment, jobs etc ?
Thank you once again as I await your response !
please ask this in d barbados thread cos the chief whip is on rotation gringrin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by missbrigs: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
nattybanta:
UAE for ME is a wrong place to start life, unless :-
1. you have lots of money wit you before going there.
2. you got a jumbo salary of about 500k and above.
3. you don't intend having kids, cos schooling in uae is a gold mine.
for short uae is for hustling. Cost of living is high and getting a family accomodation would cost u like 3000dhs monthly which is about 160k.

Hmmm. Thanks for this reply. So the idea is hustle for a few years and return to naija to marry n settle down. Hmmmmm.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Blackchampion(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
missbrigs:

Hmmm. Thanks for this reply. So the idea is hustle for a few years and return to naija to marry n settle down. Hmmmmm.
What abt hustling for few years and relocate to an European or American country wia u can marry n settle down. #U can think outa d box
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
missbrigs:

but frm ur name looks like u r a female, u can meet some 9ja millionaires wey dey find wife or those rich Emirati wey needs African wife, den u r good to settle down gringrin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aywhy93(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
nattybanta:
please ask this in d barbados thread cos the chief whip is on rotation gringrin

Okay, please where is the Barbados thread ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
missed this thread for 2days wooow... after dem gree unban me
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
smithsydny:
missed this thread for 2days wooow... after dem gree unban me
lol.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
nattybanta:
lol.
those people no serious
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emirati1: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
As for Good food in Dubai....Biggie African Restaurants in Deira have the best and Affordable African food..You can check them out...Highly recommended...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by akaymotus: 6:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Hello house....need your advice,

Presently a full staff of a Bank in Nigeria but just got an offer from Kuwait, was promised a three year work permit and other special offers.
Should I leave the Bank work here in Nigeria and run?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 7:42am On Jun 26, 2015
akaymotus:
Hello house....need your advice,
Presently a full staff of a Bank in Nigeria but just got an offer from Kuwait, was promised a three year work permit and other special offers.
Should I leave the Bank work here in Nigeria and run?
this decision is to b made by u alone. cos u know ur possible future wit ur bank, and ur post and also ur salary. den compare it wit the type of job you were given in Kuwait and also the salary involved, if it can be extended and comes with accommodation?. and also if you job description in Kuwait would be a valid experience accepted anywhere.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by akaymotus: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2015
nattybanta:

this decision is to b made by u alone. cos u know ur possible future wit ur bank, and ur post and also ur salary. den compare it wit the type of job you were given in Kuwait and also the salary involved, if it can be extended and comes with accommodation?. and also if you job description in Kuwait would be a valid experience accepted anywhere.

Thanks Natty,
We all know the way banking industry is in Nigeria and the crazy drive. The Kuwait job comes with accomodation and doubles what I earn now as a Banker though the experience might not really be used, but being an engineer I'm also thinking I might get something better than the present offer when I get to Kuwait. What do u think?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
hellow Huse,can someone list d shops in Dubai where I can buy (cheap)wholesale quality ladies dress,shoes, handbags etc.I need around Deira plss and genuine shipping Cargo from Dubai to lag.how much per kg?.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oluwashegunfunm(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jennylov:
hellow Huse,can someone list d shops in Dubai where I can buy (cheap)wholesale quality ladies dress,shoes, handbags etc.I need around Deira plss and genuine shipping Cargo from Dubai to lag.how much per kg?.
Try abayomi cargo , have used them countless times..there pick up office is at 7 and 8 along airport road lagos. Charge 9dirham per kg or 8dirham per kg.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
oluwashegunfunm:

Try abayomi cargo , have used them countless times..there pick up office is at 7 and 8 along airport road lagos. Charge 9dirham per kg or 8dirham per kg.
thanks I need there contact and Email plss.thanks once again
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oluwashegunfunm(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jennylov:
thanks I need there contact and Email plss.thanks once again
my sister dropping of a company number here is not allowed
Do u know africana restaurant in deira ? ask any of there staff you see ... Its just by the other street facing africana restaurant
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seyidollar4real: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
pls house how much does dubai visa 3 month cost
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
NO ONE WILL TELL YOU HERE COS ITS AGAINST THE RULE OF THIS FORUM. BUT THE AMOUNT DEPEND ON THE TOUR AGENT U USE.
seyidollar4real:
pls house how much does dubai visa 3 month cost
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by seyidollar4real: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
can u pls tell me d range and how do i avoid been duped
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
FROM 800DOLLAR UPWARD OR TELL US HOW MUCH THOSE PEOPLE U CONTACTED REQUEST FOR.
seyidollar4real:
can u pls tell me d range and how do i avoid been duped
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hey guys

what's good y'all

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.