Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? (7035 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay? / Is She Crossing The Line? (can A Boyfriend Be Disobeyed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by slimphemmie(f): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
Book of Luv 2:14 "And it shall come to pass that on Val's day, excuses shall arise: flat batteries, BIS expired, DP refused to change, my boss selected me for the trip, Traffic jam...etc. When thou seest these signs, be calm, keep thine peace and know of a surety, thou art not thy boo's boo" wink

1 Like

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by gametalk: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
masterpiecer: @black beau
if you find out that your bf is having another girl as his val, how would you sincerely react to that?
VAL doesnt mean cheating. Val doesnt mean opposite sex. SHOW LOVE TO ANYONE.... PLS, WAKE UP
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
ayobase:

There is a sniper around on NL on ur a.s.s...he is waiting for the last straw before he pulls the trigger.....LOL!

Abeg, make I enter shursh!

See siggy
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by lat55(f): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2013
The fact you are asking about it and are seeking validation means you know it is not right. Go with your instinct, when yakata burst NLers will not be there. "Wisdom is profitable to direct"

Meanwhile, there is a love/lost series on www.navigatingmyintricacies..ca. share your stories
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by lat55(f): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
lol
slimphemmie: Book of Luv 2:14 "And it shall come to pass that on Val's day, excuses shall arise: flat batteries, BIS expired, DP refused to change, my boss selected me for the trip, Traffic jam...etc. When thou seest these signs, be calm, keep thine peace and know of a surety, thou art not thy boo's boo" wink
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by dapsonlou(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
it's cheating, a woman in a relationship have no business going on a date, are you going to tell your bf? no you are not so it's cheating... hang out with ur girl friends, go to the movies and eat.
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by warrikid(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
L brasi: another restless toetoe.
another toetoe on the loose.
#gbam,anoda hypocrite toetoe.
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by timilehing(m): 1:13am On Feb 11, 2013
masterpiecer: no, but na clap dem take dey enter dance

he asked u to b his val, u accept, to do wat? (to celebrate love together)
he buys u a gift, u accept, cos of wat? (he cares)
u went on a date on val's day, u r not suppose to discuss aerodynamics cos its val's day, so u discussed love, u lol at his jokes, cos of wat? (emotions r creeping in)
he drives u home to ur place after d date, u both hug,(but longer than normal), he ask to give u a peck...(sometin has started already, although u did not plan it).

so my advice is, look for another way to celebrate ur val honey.
i'm at work, my girl friend is at school, we cant see on vals day, but we encourage ourselves of future vals to come dat we would spend together
you're actually on this girl's trail
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 11, 2013
dapsonlou: it's cheating, a woman in a relationship have no business going on a date, are you going to tell your bf? no you are not so it's cheating... hang out with ur girl friends, go to the movies and eat.

^
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by Shenero(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2013
My male friends'll be my val....@d person whey get bf whey dey outside d country...una beta find person whey go b ur val cos dat ur boifwend whey dey outside d country no tell u say hin no go get anoda gel whey hin go take celebrate his val..
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by dantechglobal: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2013
black_beau: I have a boyfriend already and he stays outside the country.Now,the truth is I've never really experienced Valentine before and I'd really love to go out with someone this valentine.already,I have people asking me to be their val.does it qualify as cheating? Or what do I do? Must your boyfriend be your valentine?
If you can't celbrate Val with the one you LOVE then celebrate it with your Love ones. If He is not around you don't go out with any other person. Now think you are not there and he goes out and celebrate Val with another person, how will you feel.

1 Like

Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by dederocs(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
masterpiecer: no, but na clap dem take dey enter dance

he asked u to b his val, u accept, to do wat? (to celebrate love together)
he buys u a gift, u accept, cos of wat? (he cares)
u went on a date on val's day, u r not suppose to discuss aerodynamics cos its val's day, so u discussed love, u lol at his jokes, cos of wat? (emotions r creeping in)
he drives u home to ur place after d date, u both hug,(but longer than normal), he ask to give u a peck...(sometin has started already, although u did not plan it).

so my advice is, look for another way to celebrate ur val honey.
i'm at work, my girl friend is at school, we cant see on vals day, but we encourage ourselves of future vals to come dat we would spend together
what is wrong with a little fun?
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by dederocs(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
KINGwax: actually, no, since ur bf is far away. Bt my advice is to av it with a frnd who u knw doesnt want anything else from u and u can never, even in the after life av anythin with.
The truth being if u were treated to a nice val treat by someone who attatched a sentiment, then biliv me, it's jes the start to an end to fornicate
what if the girl wants something...abi body na wood?
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by dederocs(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
Black beau,all these people go they form saints with righteous advice,but in reality they all have multiple lovers/boyfriends.
abeg enjoy yourself small,are u a learner?
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by dederocs(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
Yield:

^
eat...lol,na food people dey find go for valentine? cheesy
Re: Must Your Boyfriend Be Your Valentine? by Tozilly(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
It is just like any other day for me. If must, hang out with your friends whether males or females with no strings attached.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland / Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d / My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.