Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters (23560 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by jimjones: 1:32am On Feb 10, 2013
cassava bread is not much of a bright idea, after all.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 10, 2013
So what? Everybody goes to clinic sometime. That is a clear indication of the deplorable state of Nigerian hospitals.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 10, 2013
Una don start again o! cry
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by mimifonwon(f): 1:41am On Feb 10, 2013
omg i am loving this and more of them will get sick if they dont do right by the will of the people and return what they have stolen and make nigeria realize her potentials. I said it and it will be done or all of them will get sick one by one, and if they dont start turning a new leave 7 of them will die before year end. Am not a winch, just asked my ancestors to take revenge for the people. smiley am glad his not well...sadistic i know, but until nigeria changes it leaderships and start doing better for the people, pessimistic thoughts are all i have for its corrupt leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Ogbodavies(m): 1:42am On Feb 10, 2013
what do u expect if u feed with a billion naira,
A billion sickness i guess

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by ziccoit: 1:48am On Feb 10, 2013
How does a man who is feeding on 1billion Naira worth of food per year gets amoebic colitis? Remember PEJ was reported to have had typhoid bla bla bla then. It seems no hiding place for these looters.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 10, 2013
ziccoit: How does a man who is feeding on 1billion Naira worth of food per year gets amoebic colitis? Remember PEJ was reported to have had typhoid bla bla bla then. It seems no hiding place for these looters.
Is he the only person using that money to feed? Let's be truthful about this matter.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by donsax: 1:52am On Feb 10, 2013
O boy!! Abeg weytin patience they torch under wrapper? abi she dey finger herself ni?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by victorazy(m): 1:52am On Feb 10, 2013
Fake news
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by dapachez: 1:58am On Feb 10, 2013
God forbid bad thing,God take control of whatever infirmity the president has amen

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Demdem(m): 2:16am On Feb 10, 2013
This is the aftermath of the retardeen and his cohorts consuming 1billion naira worth of food in the midst of abject poverty. I have always known that the food will choke these aso gluttons, however never knew it will be this fast.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by holyvirgin: 2:21am On Feb 10, 2013
mimifonwon: omg i am loving this and more of them will get sick if they dont do right by the will of the people and return what they have stolen and make nigeria realize her potentials. I said it and it will be done or all of them will get sick one by one, and if they dont start turning a new leave 7 of them will die before year end. Am not a winch, just asked my ancestors to take revenge for the people. smiley am glad his not well...sadistic i know, but until nigeria changes it leaderships and start doing better for the people, pessimistic thoughts are all i have for its corrupt leaders.
7 of them will die? Madam that prayer will return to your entire family, if you don't modify your post, 7 of your family including your mum,dad, brothers,sisters and relatives. (Mods better dnt hide my post,cos GEJ is smbdys parent and relative).

I wonder when nigerians will learn to stop laughing at others travail.learn to pray for your leaders

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by preselect(m): 2:40am On Feb 10, 2013
If after all this bit of news all we can say is safe recovery then we as a people DO NOT DESERVE GOOD GOVERNANCE!! angry

These fools loot our funds and send their children abroad while our schools are dead, they wreck our hospitals while they go abroad to treat themselves for the slightest illness on public funds.

And some people just say safe recovery
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by mimifonwon(f): 2:42am On Feb 10, 2013
holyvirgin:
7 of them will die? Madam that prayer will return to your entire family, if you don't modify your post, 7 of your family including your mum,dad, brothers,sisters and relatives. (Mods better dnt hide my post,cos GEJ is smbdys parent and relative).

I wonder when nigerians will learn to stop laughing at others travail.learn to pray for your leaders

excuse me were they thinking of your wellbeing when they stay stealing from the people, and taking themselves outside the country to get treated, while the people they are serving wallow in poverty. I feel sorry for you, its sad that youths like you refuse to see the harms and are morally and ethically corrupt. Dont tell me God forgives us, and am a christian bull, do unto you neighbors or turn the other cheek rubbish. In my culture, The God who created the universe isnt so forgiving, he takes revenge, and all i did was get down on my knees with a clean heart and clean hands and begged God in tears that he avenge nigerians from its wicked leaders. Then i poured wine on the floor, and called my ancestors to punish the top looters one by one, and the next day i had a strange dream, and it will happen. If any member of my family is corrupt( yes i have uncles in politics and i dont care for them for they shall answer to the crimes they have committed against the people). My ancestors and God knows who is at fault and like i saw 7 coffins with nigerian flag wrapped around it in my dream, believe me, it will happen unless they do right by the people before years end. It is youths and so called christian heart of forgiveness that cause many nigerians to be fooled into repeatedly putting thieves into office. 7 will die or terminally ill and maned where they cannot enjoy the loot, if they dont turn a new leaf. I have said(pours wine to the floor) and it shall be done ho-ha. If their hands are clean in corruptive means and destroying nigeria then they will be okay, if not they they shall face the judgment. And holyvirging my dear, i dont care if they have families, their families should have told them to do the right thing and they enjoy stolen wealth without having conscience to atleast put the money back into the country atleast through charity. They are equally at fault and what ever befalls them, na their parents caused it, not me, for my hands are clean!!! smiley.. As for praying for them, i pray that they realize their mistake and do what is right before the end of this year or they will die a slow and painful death.. nite!!! My ancestors and God will bear me witness!!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by razznaija(f): 2:43am On Feb 10, 2013
Birichie: GEJ will set a committee to look into dat

Yes definitely....LOL
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by RedLight1: 3:16am On Feb 10, 2013
pres-elect:
If after all this bit of news all we can say is safe recovery then we as a people DO NOT DESERVE GOOD GOVERNANCE!! angry

These fools loot our funds and send their children abroad while our schools are dead, they wreck our hospitals while they go abroad to treat themselves for the slightest illness on public funds.

And some people just say safe recovery
so if jonathan die today, will it make bad governance go away?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by babaowo: 3:27am On Feb 10, 2013
gboyetade: An intestinal problem has forced President Jonathan to cancel a planned surprise visit to the Super Eagles in South Africa, medical sources in London said today.

The Nigeria president, who is on a whirlwind three-nation trip to Egypt, the United Kingdom and France, had planned to surprise the Super Eagles in South Africa following their qualification for the final of the African Cup of Nations last Wednesday.

However, in London Mr. Jonathan came down with an intestinal disorder referred to as Amoebic Colitis and he underwent testing at the London Clinic on Harley Street. The clinic is highly favoured by Nigeria’s rich and powerful.

A medical source told Saharareporters that Mr. Jonathan's situation is not worrisome but that the persistent nature of the condition meant the president had to undergo some screenings. It was not clear why he did not undertake the screenings in Abuja, where State House has an excellent clinic manned by a largely idle staff.

Meanwhile, former Nigerian dictator Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida was also sighted at the InterContinental Hotel in London limping on one leg. Mr. Babangida was helped into a vehicle by two aides on his way to a hospital in the city.

It was not clear if President Jonathan previously knew of Babangida's stay at the same hotel but the two met briefly as Babangida struggled to get to his car.

Mr. Jonathan is expected to arrive in France on Monday, according to his itinerary, but it is unclear if his health issue will force a change. Mr. Jonathan’s wife, Patience, last month returned to hospital in Germany following new health concerns.

The president has detailed the Senate President, David Mark, to cheer on the Super Eagles to victory in their final match against Burkina Faso tomorrow.

A presidency source said the President plans a massive reception for the Super Eagles in Abuja on Tuesday night.

Following decades of irresponsible management of the Nigerian economy, including failure to develop the health sector, Nigeria’s leaders and their families routinely hurry off to the developed world to squander valuable foreign exchange even on minor health procedures.

Two years ago, Babangida’s wife died in a hospital in California. Prior to that, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo’s wife died in a hospital in Spain.

Source : Sahara reporters
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/president-jonathan-london-clinic-over-intestinal-problems-babangida%E2%80%99s-leg-disease-worsens

Please like our facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gboyetade-Blog/440559255993226
.... they forget to add yaradua died in saudi arabia,and that's not new cos many Nigerians dies cos of minor health issue,
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by 2mch(m): 3:30am On Feb 10, 2013
With 1bn of food angry. Next thing they will try 10bn undecided
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by dayokanu(m): 3:33am On Feb 10, 2013
Too much kai kai na him dey worry Retardeen
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by calcal: 3:43am On Feb 10, 2013
gbollykore: must he go to london, why cant they build the same type of hospital in Nigeria with all the money they are wasting around

even if they build it, they fi maintain ham, beside they know the type of doctors that will work there owning to the wey they produce them.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by seanet01: 4:16am On Feb 10, 2013
So Jonathan's Massive Allocation to the Aso Rock clinic does not ensures that it can still treat ordinary intestinal problem?
Thunder fire you
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by preselect(m): 4:40am On Feb 10, 2013
Red-Light:
so if jonathan die today, will it make bad governance go away?
who's wishing him death? i'm not talking about joe, i'm talking about us. we dont even get "constructively angry" that our politicians loot our funds and use the amenities abroad which means they have no motivation to develop our land on the contrary they have all the motivation to loot our treasury and use the looted funds to finance their dependence on foreign amenities.

and they do it in our face. in some countries if you are an elected official you are not allowed to own a foreign bank account or investment at all.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Tropilo(m): 4:44am On Feb 10, 2013
[quote
author=seanet01]So Jonathan's Massive Allocation to the Aso Rock clinic
does not ensures that it can still treat ordinary intestinal problem?
Thunder fire you[/quote]

So u want him to go dia, so dt 1 ACN sympathizing doctor will "treat" him wit otapiapia, baa?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Toktee(m): 4:58am On Feb 10, 2013
ifihearam: Foolish poster. Lie kill u. Na ur papa get that problem
yes you read but you have a problem comprehending,and you sound childish
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 10, 2013
My president don chop all aso rock's casava bread.

Hope he comes back alive.

2 goes in 1 comes out.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by amtheone(m): 5:16am On Feb 10, 2013
Itoroetti :
@Saharareporters owner-have u ever made a statement as u do poke nose on other peoples own?seems ur happiness is when others are sick.ur mood of news reportage is too bad,I doubt if u studied jornalism or u just venture into it to escape hunger

Oga Itoro, if u don't like their way of reporting u can modify it or start urs since u are more qualified than they are.

But y are u in pains over their report? Are u nt tired of some glorified adulterated report from some of our national dailies?

I wld suggest u free Sahara, if they have d courage to report events as they unfold.

Kuyat Esit

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Greatken007(m): 5:18am On Feb 10, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: it is so unfortunate that our leaders don't live by example ...They keep going to abroad for medical attention instead of making our health sectors d most sought after in d world.
well, I wish u quick recovery but remember that u once went to school bare footed .
what options do those that can't afford medical attention abroad have ?
why cant u just give urself a brain,that he went 2 sch bare footed means he cant treat himself again kwo,times ar like dat,just wait for ur time joor
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Greatken007(m): 5:25am On Feb 10, 2013
holyvirgin:

who made u poor,wh said u shouldnt go to sch?what av u done in ur community?pls go and occupy our ZOO we need more animals there,especially in Yankari game reserve
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by buchito1(m): 5:27am On Feb 10, 2013
Even if na headache he go stil travel go india 4 treatment!!! Anyowz sha quick recorvry baba..
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Lucasbalo(m): 5:34am On Feb 10, 2013
Wishing him the best of health. Hopefully , improving Nigeria health services will be one of his top priorities .
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 10, 2013
Don't tell me y'all believe this very FAKE story, Goodluck Jonathan visited Emir Ado Bayero at the London Clinic where he is recuperating after d attack on his life nd those dumb idiots in new york started speculating bullshit

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N300 Per Litre Price Of Petrol Is Not Bad – Petroleum Minister, Sylva / 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola / Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.