Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,108 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters (23559 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Bablows06(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2013
Health is wealth wishing u wel
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Sike(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2013
Who cares? Let Him R.I.P abeg. sad
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Adurangba(f): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2013
mimifonwon:

excuse me were they thinking of your wellbeing when they stay stealing from the people, and taking themselves outside the country to get treated, while the people they are serving wallow in poverty. I feel sorry for you, its sad that youths like you refuse to see the harms and are morally and ethically corrupt. Dont tell me God forgives us, and am a christian bull, do unto you neighbors or turn the other cheek rubbish. In my culture, The God who created the universe isnt so forgiving, he takes revenge, and all i did was get down on my knees with a clean heart and clean hands and begged God in tears that he avenge nigerians from its wicked leaders. Then i poured wine on the floor, and called my ancestors to punish the top looters one by one, and the next day i had a strange dream, and it will happen. If any member of my family is corrupt( yes i have uncles in politics and i dont care for them for they shall answer to the crimes they have committed against the people). My ancestors and God knows who is at fault and like i saw 7 coffins with nigerian flag wrapped around it in my dream, believe me, it will happen unless they do right by the people before years end. It is youths and so called christian heart of forgiveness that cause many nigerians to be fooled into repeatedly putting thieves into office. 7 will die or terminally ill and maned where they cannot enjoy the loot, if they dont turn a new leaf. I have said(pours wine to the floor) and it shall be done ho-ha. If their hands are clean in corruptive means and destroying nigeria then they will be okay, if not they they shall face the judgment. And holyvirging my dear, i dont care if they have families, their families should have told them to do the right thing and they enjoy stolen wealth without having conscience to atleast put the money back into the country atleast through charity. They are equally at fault and what ever befalls them, na their parents caused it, not me, for my hands are clean!!! smiley.. As for praying for them, i pray that they realize their mistake and do what is right before the end of this year or they will die a slow and painful death.. nite!!! My ancestors and God will bear me witness!!

ok. So your prayer is the one making them sick so that they can repent? You will soon say it was your prayers that killed El Rufai's and Buhari's daughters because of their "sins" against Nigeria. Your prayers killed Yar' Adua. Abacha and Abiola. Your prayrs killed Governor of Kaduna and Aziza. Your prayers caused the accident the Kogi governor had. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Delorwah(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2013
Na̶̲̥̅ lie jawe, he wan g̶̲̥̅̊☺ vomit our money wey hin chop 4 london... Intestinal problem means he wants 2 open anoda foriegn account in london... #chikena
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2013
No be the same sahara wey talk say Madam Patience is dead? Well sha I wish Mr Presido Quickest and Safest recovery. #GodDey
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by dady12: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2013
GEJ and ibb,for the same hospital,jonatan dont know if ibb was there,my friend, they should tell us they went to discuss about 2015,on sighting sahara reporter,they turn it to hospital issue,the reason why nigeria hospital remain unequip is because the politicians dont want to equip them ,they can find their way to london,why the poor will die helplessly in niaja hospital,i wish both ibb and jona quick recovery if they are really sick
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Clemzy16(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2013
In this case, there are two things involved;
a, Since It's from Sahara Reporters, there is 60% possiblity that the news is false.
b, Expect Jonathan to deny this allegation.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Clemzy16(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2013
In this case, there are two things involved;
a, Since It's from Sahara Reporters, there is 60% possiblity that the news is false.
b, Expect Jonathan to deny this allegation..
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2013
Jonathan has a lot of work to do, I keep asking myself, what did OBJ and Yaradua do, what did IBB and Buhari do ? Why was our hospitals not a focus. One can only appreciate Hospitals when you fall sick. The last time I visited a dentist for toothache I was fleeced 360,000 naira, what if I was poor, I would have kicked the bucket, thanks to cosmic I am alive. Should I invest in Hospitals ? Will the system Bleep me up ?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Willgates(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2013
mimifonwon:

excuse me were they thinking of your wellbeing when they stay stealing from the people, and taking themselves outside the country to get treated, while the people they are serving wallow in poverty. I feel sorry for you, its sad that youths like you refuse to see the harms and are morally and ethically corrupt. Dont tell me God forgives us, and am a christian bull, do unto you neighbors or turn the other cheek rubbish. In my culture, The God who created the universe isnt so forgiving, he takes revenge, and all i did was get down on my knees with a clean heart and clean hands and begged God in tears that he avenge nigerians from its wicked leaders. Then i poured wine on the floor, and called my ancestors to punish the top looters one by one, and the next day i had a strange dream, and it will happen. If any member of my family is corrupt( yes i have uncles in politics and i dont care for them for they shall answer to the crimes they have committed against the people). My ancestors and God knows who is at fault and like i saw 7 coffins with nigerian flag wrapped around it in my dream, believe me, it will happen unless they do right by the people before years end. It is youths and so called christian heart of forgiveness that cause many nigerians to be fooled into repeatedly putting thieves into office. 7 will die or terminally ill and maned where they cannot enjoy the loot, if they dont turn a new leaf. I have said(pours wine to the floor) and it shall be done ho-ha. If their hands are clean in corruptive means and destroying nigeria then they will be okay, if not they they shall face the judgment. And holyvirging my dear, i dont care if they have families, their families should have told them to do the right thing and they enjoy stolen wealth without having conscience to atleast put the money back into the country atleast through charity. They are equally at fault and what ever befalls them, na their parents caused it, not me, for my hands are clean!!! smiley.. As for praying for them, i pray that they realize their mistake and do what is right before the end of this year or they will die a slow and painful death.. nite!!! My ancestors and God will bear me witness!!

too copious angry

try makng it short next tym wink
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by akoraye(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2013
Amazonjoe: God help our leaders in this country moono from one sickness to the other

My brother, we are setting up a committe to look into the president's kitchen to know what our president and his wife eat that they must go to faraway abroad seeking for treatment! Lolz!
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Adurangba(f): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2013
The same SR that published on Jan. 25 2013 that Governor Chime has a swollen face suffering from Thyroid Cancer. They even claimed the man was hiding his face in a picture they posted, now the man came back, no swollen face, no swollen neck, no swollen throat. Who still believes SR?

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-sullivan-chime-enugu-has-cancer
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2013
AnanseK:

Yar'Adua died in Abuja , Nigeria . Of course He had a prolonged hospital stay in Saudi Arabia before his return.
DAT THING THEY BROUGHT IN COULD BETA BE DESCRIBED AS A CORPSE.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by dober(m): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2013
ASSESSMENT: Gastroenteritis.

But wot might hav predisposed MR. President to this?
Researchers are needed here.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2013
[quote
author=Billyonaire]Jonathan has a lot of work to do, I keep asking
myself, what did OBJ and Yaradua do, what did IBB and Buhari do ? Why
was our hospitals not a focus. One can only appreciate Hospitals when
you fall sick. The last time I visited a dentist for toothache I was
fleeced 360,000 naira, what if I was poor, I would have kicked the
bucket, thanks to cosmic I am alive. Should I invest in Hospitals ? Will
the system Bleep me up ? [/quote]JUST BE READY 2 RETURN 2 UR VILLAGE AFTA INVESTIN IN NAIJA MEDIC SYSTEM. A COUNTRY WHER CORRUPTION STINGS BIZ LYK BEE.:/
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by crackhaus: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2013
Na wah ooo... If only I cared much about the Amoeba Colitic state of Mr. President's intestines, *smh*, if only I cared.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Bolan123: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2013
Symphony007: did you actually read the article? It says the medical condition just cropped up while he was in london. Do you expect him to start flying back from london to nigeria to recieve treatment just for the optics? Read before posting a comment folks!!
I thought I was the only one who took notice of that. I also observed that some people manifest self-induced hysteria anytime the name of president is mentioned.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by jamil2(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2013
I dont want to waste my precious time on this issue, I am much concern on today's match because we need the trophy.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Ozegbe(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2013
if he doesn't show up today in SA, then there could be some truth in all these.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by crackhaus: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2013
You're joking right? There's no way you spent #360,000 on a dentist man, today na sunday oo.

Billyonaire: Jonathan has a lot of work to do, I keep asking myself, what did OBJ and Yaradua do, what did IBB and Buhari do ? Why was our hospitals not a focus. One can only appreciate Hospitals when you fall sick. The last time I visited a dentist for toothache I was fleeced 360,000 naira, what if I was poor, I would have kicked the bucket, thanks to cosmic I am alive. Should I invest in Hospitals ? Will the system Bleep me up ?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Decryptor(m): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2013
Waiting for Reuben Abati to come out and rant his usual Poo. In order to counter this story
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by slimfit1(m): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2013
holyvirgin:
7 of them will die? Madam that prayer will return to your entire family, if you don't modify your post, 7 of your family including your mum,dad, brothers,sisters and relatives. (Mods better dnt hide my post,cos GEJ is smbdys parent and relative).

I wonder when nigerians will learn to stop laughing at others travail.learn to pray for your leaders
You this preacher always evangelizing at the wrong place. This person prayed for his leaders, he didn't say holyvirgin must die now abi what is your problem. You didn't read the persons text properly did you. If they don't perform properly he gave condition. You call your self pastor an you can't convince people what kind of dumb as pastor are you.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Ominiriches(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2013
X-head of state and incumbent president of Nigeria met each other at London hotel both struggling with related problems. London hospital for rich and powerful Nigerians who have no concern for the poor in their own land. Shame to you all. Only God knows why you people can't copy what is good for the wealthy health of Nigerians all. Its now a culture in Niger for the richman not have medical treatment in his/her own country.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2013
holyvirgin:
Please save the epistle, and like I said, the calamities you wished them will befall you and your family.mtcheww

Shut up jor! if you don't have anything to say, have you and your family recovered from the calamity that Jona and other Nigerian politicians imposed upon you? stupeed id!ot.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by slimfit1(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2013
Billyonaire: Jonathan has a lot of work to do, I keep asking myself, what did OBJ and Yaradua do, what did IBB and Buhari do ? Why was our hospitals not a focus. One can only appreciate Hospitals when you fall sick. The last time I visited a dentist for toothache I was fleeced 360,000 naira, what if I was poor, I would have kicked the bucket, thanks to cosmic I am alive. Should I invest in Hospitals ? Will the system Bleep me up ?

So it should continue like that sir madam or what sir ?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by slimfit1(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2013
inufele2:

Shut up jor! if you don't have anything to say, have you and your family recovered from the calamity that Jona and other Nigerian politicians imposed upon you? stupeed id!ot.

Inufele the second ignore that sir madam she is totally benefiting from the corruption so don't w waste your text on a blocked head like that joor.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by agabaI23(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2013
gbollykore: must he go to london, why cant they build the same type of hospital in Nigeria with all the money they are wasting around
He should have flown back to Nigeria to be checked? Even SR said he is visiting countries. He watched Eagles Semifinals in Egypt 4 days ago which means he probably wasnt sick when he left. You expected him to come back from his trip before going to London? The same SR would've complained that he was waisting money flying around. About equipping the hospitals in Nigeria, What happened to infrastructure at the national hospital? I am not sure the president was supposed to manage the national hospital and prevent the decay of millions of dollars invested there. It is possible that the person giving info to SR was a CMD in that hospital. We have a part to play. When You pay someone to sit for Waec for your child and then contracts another to write JAMB for him in order to gain admission into medicine, pharmacy, MLS etc, then you proceed to make money available for her to sort her way through school or she makes use of what She has to pass, You do not expect so much confidence in the system. You have a part to play.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2013
​♓☺w come nobody is talking about IBB's leg disease, why? Well, each time I see or read about this type of news, I'd quickly remember TB Joshua's prophecy for 2013, as regards the death of politicians..... I am not a fan of his though. God help us all.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by nasty45(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2013
Itoroetti :
@Saharareporters owner-have u ever made a statement as u do poke nose on other peoples own?seems ur happiness is when others are sick.ur mood of news reportage is too bad,I doubt if u studied jornalism or u just venture into it to escape hunger
shattap there @op hm 4 go india,na it sure pas
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by wazobiaforu(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2013
APC MERGING FIT CAUSE HEART-ATTACK FOR GEJ oooooo
grin
shocked cheesy
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Adurangba(f): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2013
emmysenior: ​♓☺w come nobody is talking about IBB's leg disease, why? Well, each time I see or read about this type of news, I'd quickly remember TB Joshua's prophecy for 2013, as regards the death of politicians..... I am not a fan of his though. God help us all.

Everything is death death death in you people's mind. As you are wishing them dead, so are many praying for their well being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N300 Per Litre Price Of Petrol Is Not Bad – Petroleum Minister, Sylva / 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola / Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.