Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters (23558 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2013
Adura_ngba:

Everything is death death death in you people's mind. As you are wishing them dead, so are many praying for their well being.

If you want to pray for them fine! And for those who believes these looters deserves to die allow them to curse abi wetin be your own sef? are you NL's doyin okupe or reuben apati?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by elampiro(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2013
Most of the breaking news that were news, I mean news that drew the interest of many were broken first by Sahara reporters. I saw most of them first on nairaland home page, then several hours or days later the rest of the media will begin to carry such news too. Good and bad news! Corruption, governors in crashes, first lady sickness, governors sickness, bombings, police HQ and military barracks bombings, they were the first media in the world to publish photo of Mutalab, the Nigerian guy that was to blast a plane in US. Even CNN had to rely on that same photo. Whether good or bad, news is news, and for breaking news, we have to give it to Sahara reporters. Most surprisingly, they get it right over 95% of the time.

I too did not use to take them serious, but in 2011 and 2012 they won my followership. They were always hitting the target.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by mimifonwon(f): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2013
Adura_ngba:

ok. So your prayer is the one making them sick so that they can repent? You will soon say it was your prayers that killed El Rufai's and Buhari's daughters because of their "sins" against Nigeria. Your prayers killed Yar' Adua. Abacha and Abiola. Your prayrs killed Governor of Kaduna and Aziza. Your prayers caused the accident the Kogi governor had. Nonsense.

lol chai my sister i wishedooo, lol, but nooo, it was not my prayer that caused those death and am not saying my prayer is causing what is happening now, but i had that dream and since these top officials have been falling sick. And when i went to my grandmother's village and i prayed with her, and together we spoke to our ancestors( yes my grandma( she is 96) is a traditionalist when it comes to atonement or resligion) we poured kai kai and other stuff unto her ikenga, and its just weird that people in high office are getting sick. I wish i had such powers, but i do believe that there are coincidences in life, but i also believe that God hears the cries of people with clean hand, and if we cannot do what ghana did to their corrupt leaders, i maintain my prayer that God who was with our ancestors from ages to ages, come and take his vengeance and fight for the helpless. So to answer your question, no i dont think my grandmother's curse/prayer is making them sick, but i do believe that my ancestors are no longer asleep.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by tomzman: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2013
I wish him speedy recovery if the news is true.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by ddeola: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2013
This is simply because the hospitals or should I say healthcare in Nigeria has been neglected that's why your president is visiting a foreign hospital for treatment
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2013
Sahara destroyer
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by slimfit1(m): 9:25am On Feb 10, 2013
Red-Light:
so if jonathan die today, will it make bad governance go away?

No sir the next person will learn a lesson.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Obipat(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2013
fatdon1: It's a welcome developmet.
TB Joshua's prophesy coming to pass. First IBB, 2ND GEJ, 3RD OBJ
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Revolva(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2013
See jonathan is a fool can't he emulate kogi state Gov wada..just make stomach purge am na london ..that's why I said this Nigeria no go ever better!!
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by coputa(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2013
It is laughable for jonathan to visit an hospital in london because of desentry,the west r laughing at us..
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2013
mimifonwon:

lol chai my sister i wishedooo, lol, but nooo, it was not my prayer that caused those death and am not saying my prayer is causing what is happening now, but i had that dream and since these top officials have been falling sick. And when i went to my grandmother's village and i prayed with her, and together we spoke to our ancestors( yes my grandma( she is 96) is a traditionalist when it comes to atonement or resligion) we poured kai kai and other stuff unto her ikenga, and its just weird that people in high office are getting sick. I wish i had such powers, but i do believe that there are coincidences in life, but i also believe that God hears the cries of people with clean hand, and if we cannot do what ghana did to their corrupt leaders, i maintain my prayer that God who was with our ancestors from ages to ages, come and take his vengeance and fight for the helpless. So to answer your question, no i dont think my grandmother's curse/prayer is making them sick, but i do believe that my ancestors are no longer asleep.

So you be native doctor?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by shineeye1: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2013
My people, nothing do Jona. The promise to visit South Africa was made in a haste and against good judgment. That was soon corrected as Jona would not want to be taken away by a SNIPER from convicted OKAH at the South African stadium. My theory!
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by kokoA(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2013
Upon say he dey chop 1billion naira food, dysentry still dey catch am.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Dnaz(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2013
See as una don transfer una bad belle to oga jona.abeg make him get better o, come sign budget naa.man must wack
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Ebestsmscom: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2013
Na weti billion naira kitchen allowance dey cause.

Our president too dey eat in fact our president has not eaten since morning LOL.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by simpleseyi: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2013
Itoroetti :
@Saharareporters owner-have u ever made a statement as u do poke nose on other peoples own?seems ur happiness is when others are sick.ur mood of news reportage is too bad,I doubt if u studied jornalism or u just venture into it to escape hunger

Yes you are right, Sahara Reporters and millions of Nigerians are happy when God is doing miracles on leaders that use over one billion naira to eat every year. Also when God miracles manifest in a PhD holder that wants to use 4 biilion naiara to rehabilitate prostitutes, 6 billion naira to build 2 gates in Abuja (I think one gate to heaven and the other to hell), about 4 billion naira to build first ladies mission house when there are 6 PhD holders struggling to be Dangote drivers. Sahara Reporters and Nigerians are also happy when a first lady with her deafening english grammar is at the same time a permanent secretary in Bayelsa, but God miracles did not let her stay in either Abuja or Bayelsa, instead God is chasing her from German hospital to London hospital and America hospital.

Can someone shout HALLELUYAH?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by EyeofanEagle(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2013
Please brethren we need to go on fasting and prayer!
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by livethinme: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2013
Its kinda problematic to improve the healthcare service if doctors are being killed you know..
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by ochukoccna: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2013
The rich also die&the rich also cry
See wetin cassava bread&MAMSER dey cause
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Kakatazz(f): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2013
Some serious investigative journalism.Thumbs up to the Sahara reporters crew.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Symphony007: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2013
coputa: It is laughable for jonathan to visit an hospital in london because of desentry,the west r laughing at us..
stop talking rubbish! What do you mean by "just" do you how he's feeling for you to jump to such a shambolic conclusion. The west in laughing at us? On what grounds? Obama travels with a doctor and an entire nursing staff. There is an operating theater on airforce one. Obama's blood type is taking with him anywhere he goes. There is a ambulance on his motorcade. Does our president indulge in such wastefull spending..but because he visited a hospital "the west is laughing at us"? Are you a fool?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by RedLight1: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2013
slim fit :

No sir the next person will learn a lesson.
when yakowa died ... does it make the new governor super Good ?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Symphony007: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2013
Adura_ngba: Ok. Even if this story is true. The President already on his journey, falls sick, should then come back to Nigeria to see his doctors, and then proceed on his journey again, so as to be seen to be patronising Nigerian doctors or hospitals.
holy moses!! Are you insane? The president should fly home from europe exusting jet fuel just to be photographed by NTA meeting a nigeria doctor, then fly back with more jet fuel and later you'll cry the government is wasting money? Wow..what happened to your brain?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by anulaxad(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2013
MY MY,I LIVE VERY CLOSE TO THERE I LIVE IN KENSINGTON.

IF I WANTED TO I WOULD GO BOMB THAT ROOM THAT CONTAINS THAT USELESS FISHERMAN.

HE SHALL REAP MORE PUNISHMENT IN THE COMING DAYS,MONTHS EVEN YEARS TO BE,MORE THAN HOW THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN IS BEING PUNISHED BY HIS GOVERNMENT.
lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
hassey: am sure ppl of ur type were rantin wen SR first publish d news on patiance jona health challenges, wen d likes of u in d gov came out to denie but wat happen at d end of d day? Ans d question. And am sure dat will broaden ur scope

No you answer the question you asked... Was Patience sick of the news she was accused of?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
Leemak: Laptop no 27 in action

Goon top 55 in action
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by holyvirgin: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
inufele2:

Shut up jor! if you don't have anything to say, have you and your family recovered from the calamity that Jona and other Nigerian politicians imposed upon you? stupeed id!ot.
Eediot you think all nigerians reside at ajegunle with you? GEJ did not impose calamity on me rather he is a blessing to me.
Kill yourself pig
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by holyvirgin: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
slim fit :

Inufele the second ignore that sir madam she is totally benefiting from the corruption so don't w waste your text on a blocked head like that joor.
So because I didn't pray for the death of mr. President I am now a beneficiary of corruption?
I wouldn't want to waste my energy on a sadist like you who lack proper upbringing, but just to sound a warning to a fool like you to take your hate to another person, mr president is not the reason for the pain and misery in your home. Mumu
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by nastrodomus: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
Okokan lowo yooo, na so so the theif go dey sick , but as for JEG gett well soon if u are doing the right thing for your country jare
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by amtheone(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
Billyonaire: Jonathan has a lot of work to do, I keep asking myself, what did OBJ and Yaradua do, what did IBB and Buhari do ? Why was our hospitals not a focus. One can only appreciate Hospitals when you fall sick. The last time I visited a dentist for toothache I was fleeced 360,000 naira, what if I was poor, I would have kicked the bucket, thanks to cosmic I am alive. Should I invest in Hospitals ? Will the system Bleep me up ?

Oga Billi, u have on so many thread reported ur dental treatment of N360,000 and we have heard u, but can u pls give us details of what happen.

Is it that all the teeth in ur mouth were replanted? because u are not either happy that u spent such amount. I patiently await ur reply.

(Kuyat Esit)
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Symphony007: stop talking rubbish! What do you mean by "just" do you how he's feeling for you to jump to such a shambolic conclusion. The west in laughing at us? On what grounds? Obama travels with a doctor and an entire nursing staff. There is an operating theater on airforce one. Obama's blood type is taking with him anywhere he goes. There is a ambulance on his motorcade. Does our president indulge in such wastefull spending..but because he visited a hospital "the west is laughing at us"? Are you a fool?

You're an irredeemable fool! For comparing apple with oranges and expecting everyone to be a fool like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize 7 Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno,recover Weapons(photos) / N300 Per Litre Price Of Petrol Is Not Bad – Petroleum Minister, Sylva / 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.