Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters (23555 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
holyvirgin:
Eediot you think all nigerians reside at ajegunle with you? GEJ did not impose calamity on me rather he is a blessing to me.
Kill yourself pig

Shut up you fagg0t! Complete waste of space, deluded lobotomised monkey.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
Amoebic colitis? Its not a big deal nah. Its just inflammation of d colon by amoeba species causing bloody stools. Its responsive to antibiotics and chloroquine. So,nothing spoil
when i saw intestinal disease in d caption, i even tot it were cancer,familial adenomatous polyposis, or multiple diverticular dx, infact dose kyn tnz
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by mimifonwon(f): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
J12:

So you be native doctor?

not now, but i do respect the profession, so maybe oneday i will follow my grandma's path my grandmother is, and there is nothing wrong with that. At least she is true to her traditions and did not let the colonial master tell her that her religion is evil and pagan like.After all there is a good argument that many christians and muslim people are paganistic to a degree, you africans just refuse to see it, because you believe that the white man's culture is superior to yours.. mtcheww rubbish!!! I know you asked the question with distaste, and i dont blame you because you have been brainwashed the worship the european ideology of God,the one who forgives and never punishes. And that mentality of christianity or islam, is what hurts nigeria for if our traditional religion was still practiced by everyone, believe me we wont have thieves in government, no one would dare. So my friend i believe in God, used to call myself a christian, but am no longer one, but i do believe in one God who created the universe, and i have started to acknowledge my traditional religion.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by lukaino(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
Haba bros Jona, don't tell me you're still eating cassava bread
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by AnanseK(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
ngozievergreen: Amoebic colitis? Its not a big deal nah. Its just inflammation of d colon by amoeba species causing bloody stools. Its responsive to antibiotics and chloroquine. So,nothing spoil
when i saw intestinal disease in d caption, i even tot it were cancer,familial adenomatous polyposis, or multiple diverticular dx, infact dose kyn tnz

Time to use your family medical dictionary, well done !!
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Adurangba(f): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
Symphony007: holy moses!! Are you insane? The president should fly home from europe exusting jet fuel just to be photographed by NTA meeting a nigeria doctor, then fly back with more jet fuel and later you'll cry the government is wasting money? Wow..what happened to your brain?

I dont think you read my post properly. Abeg, try use your specs and re read before you call Holy Moses. I simply asked a rhetoric question.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Pergrace: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
I wish him quick recovery...This might be serious oh..for him to have cancelled his trip to South Africa
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Symphony007: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
inufele2:

You're an irredeemable fool! For comparing apple with oranges and expecting everyone to be a fool like you.
rather than making a single point, your childish comment is the best a shambolic brain like yours can put together!! Plonker!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
Symphony007: rather than making a single point, your childish comment is the best a shambolic brain like yours can put together!! Plonker!!

Your comment and point is one that can only be made by someone whose sense of reasoning has been distorted. Get out of Nigeria and see what you're missing, cretins like you can only be satisfied by crumbs.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by agabaI23(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
AnanseK:

Time to use your family medical dictionary, well done !!
Recent medical graduate!
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by jonnex: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
God has always be at d side of d poor, Mr President was having a sickness called Jedi-jedi and he's running from pole to pole for solution, ordinarily an average man in naija will go for diluted Opa-eyin and nobody will read it in d daily-news, sorry Mr President.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by coputa(m): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Are you saying that president obama is wasting Amerca resources because he tavels with his medical staff.Are you justifying a situation where jonathan has a retinue of idle medical experts in the state house and yet travels all the way to london to attend to a simple case of desentry. Which of these two keaders is more wasteful...obama will never leave his country for whatever reason to attend to any health problem They will continue to laugh at our foolish leaders who has turn us to laughing stock the world over. Read your post again you might see the bigger fool.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Tinyemeka(m): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2013
Sahara Reporters: Screw you! Screw you!! Screw you!!!

Antediluvian anachronistic publishers of trashy repute.

After yapping all your guesses about Patience and Sullivan Chime's condition, GEJ has now become your next focus innit?

Lord knows I don't remember what your site now looks like.

MONKEYS!
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Adurangba(f): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2013
coputa: Are you saying that president obama is wasting Amerca resources because he tavels with his medical staff.Are you justifying a situation where jonathan has a retinue of idle medical experts in the state house and yet travels all the way to london to attend to a simple case of desentry. Which of these two keaders is more wasteful...obama will never leave his country for whatever reason to attend to any health problem They will continue to laugh at our foolish leaders who has turn us to laughing stock the world over. Read your post again you might see the bigger fool.

You are so un informed, so they told you he travelled because of a simple case of desentry? You must be too lazy to read and understand. Its you people are laughing at right now because of your lie and inability to understand what really happened.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by coputa(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2013
Adura...there is no wisdom in your post,you smells ignorance..do you know that Jonathan had the complication before he travelled to london.why didnt he consult the state house medical staff in Abuja..instead he choses to travel to london to waste our resources, in his intinerary it was london_paris..which means it was pre determined..you are the type of nigerian that promotes curruption.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Vogue50: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2013
Na waoooh ! Sahara Reporter make una take am easy .
Your consistent propagation of falsehood is against the ethics of journalism.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Tinyemeka(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
Vogue50: Na waoooh ! Sahara Reporter make una take am easy .
Your consistent propagation of falsehood is against the ethics of journalism.

Don't mind the mumuish people. I lost every iota of recognition I had for them, when they were playing guesses with Patience Jonathan and Chime's medical conditions.

It was immoral. The things they did.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Tinyemeka(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2013
ngozievergreen: Amoebic colitis? Its not a big deal nah. Its just inflammation of d colon by amoeba species causing bloody stools. Its responsive to antibiotics and chloroquine. So,nothing spoil

Chai!

Doctey, I started suffering low-grade fever with slight sweating this evening. Should I gwola malaria or should I simply wait a bit to see if it's just stress-induced?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by coputa(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2013
Sahara reporters are on point,they are the only news media that gives nigeria an indept report about the happenings in the country,they r like newswatch of old..The other media houses are neck deep in brown envelope journalism,they report censored stories to suit their masters...sahara reporters a new dawn in journalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) / No Consideration of Fubara's Requests unless funds are released - Amaewhule / Civil Defence Arrests 50 Herdsmen For Bearing Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.