Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,684 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters (23556 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 10, 2013
ziccoit: How does a man who is feeding on 1billion Naira worth of food per year gets amoebic colitis? Remember PEJ was reported to have had typhoid bla bla bla then. It seems no hiding place for these looters.

Get some brains bro.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 10, 2013
emk4lif: Don't tell me y'all believe this very FAKE story, Goodluck Jonathan visited Emir Ado Bayero at the London Clinic where he is recuperating after d attack on his life nd those dumb idiots in new york started speculating bullshit

Was actually thinking the same
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Xfactoria: 5:59am On Feb 10, 2013
Whoever thinks this does not call for serious concerns about Jonathan and his family should have a rethink. Amoebiasis (of which Amoebic Colitis is a type) is contagious. You all recall that Patience was diagnose of what was rumoured to be poison some few months ago. The symptoms of Amoebiasis could be confused for food poisoning so Patience could have had the same disease and Mr President could have gotten it from her or actually passed it to her. Mr President must have been alerted by the physicians who treated Patience to go check himself for the disease. The point however is that this ailment kills slowly.

Reasoning logically, using my traditional African senses, it could as well be manifestations of food poisoning ("Majele" in Yoruba). There are several types and they manifest differently. There is fire on the mountain for Jonathan concerning his 2015 ambition. His brother just died, Patience was hospitalized for what was likely this same ailment. The earlier GEJ knows that he is wrestling against spiritual wickedness and rulers of darkness, the better for him and his 2015 ambition. Atiku and others who want his job are desperate and they do not just wrestle in flesh and blood. They go diabolical as well. He had better get prayer warriors on his payroll!

For facts about this ailment, check this info for details:

"Amoebiasis, or Amebiasis, refers to infection caused by the amoeba Entamoeba histolytica. A gastrointestinal infection that may or may not be symptomatic and can remain latent in an infected person for several years, amoebiasis is estimated to cause 70,000 deaths per year world wide.[8] Symptoms can range from mild diarrhea to dysentery with blood and mucus in the stool. E. histolytica is usually a commensal organism.[9] Severe amoebiasis infections (known as invasive or fulminant amoebiasis) occur in two major forms. Invasion of the intestinal lining causes amoebic dysentery or amoebic colitis. If the parasite reaches the bloodstream it can spread through the body, most frequently ending up in the liver where it causes amoebic liver abscesses. Liver abscesses can occur without previous development of amoebic dysentery. When no symptoms are present, the infected individual is still a carrier, able to spread the parasite to others through poor hygienic practices. While symptoms at onset can be similar to bacillary dysentery, amoebiasis is not bacteriological in origin and treatments differ, although both infections can be prevented by good sanitary practices.

Amoebiasis is usually transmitted by the fecal-oral route, but it can also be transmitted indirectly through contact with dirty hands or objects as well as by anal-oral contact. Infection is spread through ingestion of the cyst form of the parasite, a semi-dormant and hardy structure found in feces. Any non-encysted amoebae, or trophozoites, die quickly after leaving the body but may also be present in stool: these are rarely the source of new infections. Since amoebiasis is transmitted through contaminated food and water, it is often endemic in regions of the world with limited modern sanitation systems, including México, Central America, western South America, South Asia, and western and southern Africa.[10] Amoebic dysentery is often confused with "traveler's diarrhea" because of its prevalence in developing nations. In fact, most traveler's diarrhea is bacterial or viral in origin.

Infections can sometimes last for years. Symptoms take from a few days to a few weeks to develop and manifest themselves, but usually it is about two to four weeks. Symptoms can range from mild diarrhoea to dysentery with blood and mucus. The blood comes from amoebae invading the lining of the intestine. In about 10% of invasive cases the amoebae enter the bloodstream and may travel to other organs in the body. Most commonly this means the liver, as this is where blood from the intestine reaches first, but they can end up almost anywhere.
Onset time is highly variable and the average asymptomatic infection persists for over a year. It is theorised that the absence of symptoms or their intensity may vary with such factors as strain of amoeba, immune response of the host, and perhaps associated bacteria and viruses."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoebiasis
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by AnanseK(m): 6:23am On Feb 10, 2013
babaowo: .... they forget to add yaradua died in saudi arabia,and that's not new cos many Nigerians dies cos of minor health issue,

Yar'Adua died in Abuja , Nigeria . Of course He had a prolonged hospital stay in Saudi Arabia before his return.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by elampiro(m): 6:25am On Feb 10, 2013
Is it every post people argue and make insulting comments? If the president is sick, then it's a news item. Just like it's news too if he has a new baby in his family. Just because a pastor prayed for him doesn't make him a super human. The pastors themselves get sick too.

When Hilary Clinton and Bush fell sick recently the media reported. Nigerians should wake up.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by hassey(m): 6:30am On Feb 10, 2013
manny4life:

More reason why SR is just plain junky media, imagine the first paragraph, such an illness, it was immediately he traveled abroad that he came down with such an intestinal disorder? Are they trying to tell us that for such a sickness, GEJ waited for a window opportunity (his trip), to go get checked out?

Now look at the second paragraph, "BUT THE PERSISTENT NATURE", so if this sickness is persistent in nature, I guess it waited perfectly "Just in Time", when GEJ traveled out, it showed up immediately. If it was persistent all along, AND it's not a worrisome situation,

A. Is it obvious that Abuja has screened him and probably he's on some kind of treatment?

B. Why make a big deal of it?

Again, SR and their useless lies...
am sure ppl of ur type were rantin wen SR first publish d news on patiance jona health challenges, wen d likes of u in d gov came out to denie but wat happen at d end of d day? Ans d question. And am sure dat will broaden ur scope

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by omenka(m): 6:31am On Feb 10, 2013
Shameless bunch of crooks. As u pple refuse to develop our facilities in the country, I pray a time comes when you pple would start dieing on the planes as u embark on ur trips abroad for medical atention just as you have made it possible for mere malaria to be a vicious killer down here!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by 7842I: 6:33am On Feb 10, 2013
elampiro: Is it every post people argue and make insulting comments? If the president is sick, then it's a news item. Just like it's news too if he has a new babyin his family. Just because a pastor prayed for him doesn't make him a super human. The pastors themselves get sick too.

When Hilary Clinton and Bush fell sick recently the media reported. Nigerians should wake up.

You are going too far, the whole noise is about whether he is sick or sahara reporters are selling their market. stop the hilary clinto and bush bla bla bla.......
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by blackbeau1(f): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2013
And sahara strikes again.I bet by tomorrow,we'll hear sahara tell us that their 'trusted sources' say the president has intestinal cancer.the day after that,we will hear about some other sickness,probably not even related to the intestine.I'd rather read Hints than sahara reporters.@ least,I'm sure Hints ia a gossip rag. BTW,if its true,its better that the president went for a screening exercise outside the country cuz the more than half of the doctors in Nigeria are either quacks with MBBS degrees or just incompetent.I work in a reputable hospital in Abuja and I know just how many ppl die each day out cuz of doctors

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by 7842I: 6:36am On Feb 10, 2013
hassey: am sure ppl of ur type were rantin wen SR first publish d news on patiance jona health challenges, wen d likes of u in d gov came out to denie but wat happen at d end of d day? Ans d question. And am sure dat will broaden ur scope

What happened at the end of the day was that chime came back with a sun tan from his holidays

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by AnanseK(m): 6:37am On Feb 10, 2013
Hundreds of Nigerians have amebic colitis every day and most of them treat themselves by buying medicines from hawkers on the streets and in the markets (as regulation of health products is mainly a fairy tale in Nigeria). Having said that even the idle doctors in the presidential palace can easily treat amebic dysentery, even the PR ones on NL know that good old flagyl is still effective.
By the way how about this as your next paper presentation. " Case study - cassava bread related colitis in a healthy affluent adult male Nigerian".

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by 7842I: 6:37am On Feb 10, 2013
black_beau: And sahara strikes again.I bet by tomorrow,we'll hear sahara tell us that their 'trusted sources' say the president has intestinal cancer.the day after that,we will hear about some other sickness,probably not even related to the intestine.I'd rather read Hints than sahara reporters.@ least,I'm sure Hints ia a gossip rag. BTW,if its true,its better that the president went for a screening exercise outside the country cuz the more than half of the doctors in Nigeria are either quacks with MBBS degrees or just incompetent.I work in a reputable hospital in Abuja and I know just how many ppl die each day out cuz of doctors

Why not report them doctors?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by samilo88(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2013
Sahara reporters (˘̯˘ ) ( ˘˘̯) another name for fallacy. No iota of truth in any of their reportage . Even something true once said on Sahara becomes a lie.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by thaoriginator: 6:46am On Feb 10, 2013
I guess too much cassava bread don give baba jona Amoebic Intestinal Ulcer. But no wahala we are on top of the situation like FG
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by bakila: 6:48am On Feb 10, 2013
Itoroetti :
@Saharareporters owner-have u ever made a statement as u do poke nose on other peoples own?seems ur happiness is when others are sick.ur mood of news reportage is too bad,I doubt if u studied jornalism or u just venture into it to escape hunger
U want them to tell u that there is a party or report goodlucks forty year marriage anniversary abi? The Constitution did not gurantee freedom of expression for shallow things. Tell us more about what they are hiding sahara reporters.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by batstan(m): 6:50am On Feb 10, 2013
Buh waitooo, i thought they said ogogoro is good for the belle, abi na excess the guy consume? #jes asking#
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by FiftyFifty(m): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2013
Oga Joe has no option than to go to Hospital. Eating 1BN food at a time a new progressive political party is formed can send any unfathomably clueless so-called leader to Hospital.
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by holyvirgin: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2013
Greatken007: who made u poor,wh said u shouldnt go to sch?what av u done in ur community?pls go and occupy our ZOO we need more animals there,especially in Yankari game reserve
Who be this orangutan? Park well jare, defending a lady as daft as you? Bwahahahahahahaha I wish you all the evil you wished mr president.
now go back and tell your frustrated ass# that mr president is not the cause of your misery, your dad squandered the money meant for your upkeep on a wh*ore that's why your condition became worst than it should be.
Ape
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by callmenow: 7:01am On Feb 10, 2013
Saharareporters's speculations is not good for Nigeria. Our thoughts and mind must not be controlled by crass individuals and faceless organisations spewing out baseless speculations. I have tracked GEJ, OBJ and their entourages in London in the past week. I was at the Grosvenor House Hotel with them on Friday Night. They were both interviewed at length by Attias and Peter Mandelson on stage respectively. I can authoritatively inform you all that GEJ stated that he is worried about youth employment and empowerment in Nigeria. Him and OBJ were fraternising like colleagues and close friends. They were heaping praise and goodwill on each other. OBJ and GEJ are definitely not at war. I also spoke to their people. GEJ has not been to Harley Street yet. No Medic from the street has visited his Hotel either. On Friday night, there was fund raising for OBJ Foundation. They raised millions from Oyibo. Meanwhile, GEJ was attracting FDI into Nigeria. Saharareporters are self serving. Please expose crooks in the corridors of power and malfeasance by officials, but not endless negative speculation that drives away FDI to our beloved Nigeria. Nuff said.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Wsdm: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2013
Like husband like wife. Quick recovery to your mental "alacrity".
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by holyvirgin: 7:05am On Feb 10, 2013
mimifonwon:

excuse me were they thinking of your wellbeing when they stay stealing from the people, and taking themselves outside the country to get treated, while the people they are serving wallow in poverty. I feel sorry for you, its sad that youths like you refuse to see the harms and are morally and ethically corrupt. Dont tell me God forgives us, and am a christian bull, do unto you neighbors or turn the other cheek rubbish. In my culture, The God who created the universe isnt so forgiving, he takes revenge, and all i did was get down on my knees with a clean heart and clean hands and begged God in tears that he avenge nigerians from its wicked leaders. Then i poured wine on the floor, and called my ancestors to punish the top looters one by one, and the next day i had a strange dream, and it will happen. If any member of my family is corrupt( yes i have uncles in politics and i dont care for them for they shall answer to the crimes they have committed against the people). My ancestors and God knows who is at fault and like i saw 7 coffins with nigerian flag wrapped around it in my dream, believe me, it will happen unless they do right by the people before years end. It is youths and so called christian heart of forgiveness that cause many nigerians to be fooled into repeatedly putting thieves into office. 7 will die or terminally ill and maned where they cannot enjoy the loot, if they dont turn a new leaf. I have said(pours wine to the floor) and it shall be done ho-ha. If their hands are clean in corruptive means and destroying nigeria then they will be okay, if not they they shall face the judgment. And holyvirging my dear, i dont care if they have families, their families should have told them to do the right thing and they enjoy stolen wealth without having conscience to atleast put the money back into the country atleast through charity. They are equally at fault and what ever befalls them, na their parents caused it, not me, for my hands are clean!!! smiley.. As for praying for them, i pray that they realize their mistake and do what is right before the end of this year or they will die a slow and painful death.. nite!!! My ancestors and God will bear me witness!!
Please save the epistle, and like I said, the calamities you wished them will befall you and your family.mtcheww
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Symphony007: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: it is so unfortunate that our leaders don't live by example ...They keep going to abroad for medical attention instead of making our health sectors d most sought after in d world.
well, I wish u quick recovery but remember that u once went to school bare footed .
what options do those that can't afford medical attention abroad have ?
did you actually read the article? It says the medical condition just cropped up while he was in london. Do you expect him to start flying back from london to nigeria to recieve treatment just for the optics? Read before posting a comment folks!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by IYANGBALI: 7:21am On Feb 10, 2013
obi4eze: Is this really true? Well, if it is, I wish him a safe recovery.
who beg you to wish him quick recovery?him tell you say him no well?
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by brunels: 7:21am On Feb 10, 2013
undecidedAfter hurrying off to developed spheres leaving ourz in shambles, they still bring back dr corpses. Plz Ngr isn't a land of the dead. Die abroad bury abroad!!!
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by brownlord: 7:22am On Feb 10, 2013
callmenow: Saharareporters's speculations is not good for Nigeria. Our thoughts and mind must not be controlled by crass individuals and faceless organisations spewing out baseless speculations. I have tracked GEJ, OBJ and their entourages in London in the past week. I was at the Grosvenor House Hotel with them on Friday Night. They were both interviewed at length by Attias and Peter Mandelson on stage respectively. I can authoritatively inform you all that GEJ stated that he is worried about youth employment and empowerment in Nigeria. Him and OBJ were fraternising like colleagues and close friends. They were heaping praise and goodwill on each other. OBJ and GEJ are definitely not at war. I also spoke to their people. GEJ has not been to Harley Street yet. No Medic from the street has visited his Hotel either. On Friday night, there was fund raising for OBJ Foundation. They raised millions from Oyibo. Meanwhile, GEJ was attracting FDI into Nigeria. Saharareporters are self serving. Please expose crooks in the corridors of power and malfeasance by officials, but not endless negative speculation that drives away FDI to our beloved Nigeria. Nuff said.

So na from where sharia-lie reporters come see the lie when dem put here? I first dey tell people if sahara reporters tell u gud afternooon, chk ur time well cos na only goodmorning be the truth wey dey their mouth, na so so lie dem dey carry, just as islam is curse to the world, so also is sahara a cancer to jonalism, make any bastard no come here insult me if u no wont make thunder fire u this early morning
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by venorite(m): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2013
Make all of them die, I don't give a Bleep
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by mimifonwon(f): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2013
holyvirgin:
Please save the epistle, and like I said, the calamities you wished them will befall you and your family.mtcheww

lol you are funny, well i believe karma is biatch and if God wants it so, then your wish might come true, but i know my immediate family and not my extended, have a clean hand, and we try to do what we can to help our beloved country. So my dear your return to sender can only work if our hands are not clean like our supposed leaders when it comes to issues concerning nigeria and its welfare. But it is good to have optimistic mugus like you, after all, this world does need people like you, after all how would these thieves stay in office. Am not saying dont wish them good tidings, do what you may, but remember life is what you make it, see evil and call it evil, dont try to be miss holier than thou, unless your hands have been soiled with the loots, then you have no right to try to defend a man who can careless if you exist. Okay...oya Goodnite, oh stay christian likeooo and keep being good and pray for your leader, but know that it is not christian like to have malice thoughts towards someone who has done nothing to you, so in your own words..back to sender, and may you bear the brunt of every words you sent my way, for my hands are clean.ho-ha!! so it is said, and so it shall come to pass!! smiley night!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Exponental(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2013
I hope mr president did not envy his wife's welcome party.....lol
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by sammynice(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2013
wish u wel, mr president
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Leemak: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2013
manny4life:

More reason why SR is just plain junky media, imagine the first paragraph, such an illness, it was immediately he traveled abroad that he came down with such an intestinal disorder? Are they trying to tell us that for such a sickness, GEJ waited for a window opportunity (his trip), to go get checked out?

Now look at the second paragraph, "BUT THE PERSISTENT NATURE", so if this sickness is persistent in nature, I guess it waited perfectly "Just in Time", when GEJ traveled out, it showed up immediately. If it was persistent all along, AND it's not a worrisome situation,

A. Is it obvious that Abuja has screened him and probably he's on some kind of treatment?

B. Why make a big deal of it?

Again, SR and their useless lies...
Laptop no 27 in action
Re: Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters by Adurangba(f): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2013
Ok. Even if this story is true. The President already on his journey, falls sick, should then come back to Nigeria to see his doctors, and then proceed on his journey again, so as to be seen to be patronising Nigerian doctors or hospitals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N300 Per Litre Price Of Petrol Is Not Bad – Petroleum Minister, Sylva / Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? / Troops Neutralize 7 Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno,recover Weapons(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.