Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ask An African-american A Question - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ask An African-american A Question (20283 Views)

Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know / I Hate Being An African American Woman / Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Dreloaded(f): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2008
who asked you all that?

Are you saying you cant answer any of our questions?
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by bawomolo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2008

That is a lie that 1 in 2 aa women have an std.

denial is a bitch, yall are just nasty. having sex without protection grin

Stop letting Europeans tell you the statistics. The statistics among aa women with std's have dropped if you would do research.

yeah right, i guess the aid's epidemic in washington and baltimore is all made up huh??

I know and you know 80% of Africans don't have Aids.

who said 80% of africans have aids, say no to drugs.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by bawomolo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2008
did ya'll know that alot of european leaders are secrest arayan nation and nazi's.

pseudo-intellectual BS, name names.

Its the same way you call yourself Nigerians despite the fact the British carved out the country called it Nigeria and told you, you were Nigerians.

all borders are artificial, it's not ur business what nigerians identify themselves with.

The word Africa was derived from the one of the invaders who captured Africa. Who was also called so called Africans savages.

africa means dark continent, i honestly don't know what u are trying to incite her.

In most European nations, they have ONE majority language, ONE majority ethnic group . . . however in Africa you have nations with more than 3-4 major ethnic groups and over 150 separate languages . . . these are already recipes for disaster.

european nations are constantly realigning. remember czechoslovakia, yoguslavia.even Georgia has two breakaway region. even before european interference, there were african empires composed of different ethnic groups. congo and uganda are examples.

why do blacks have hoods and whites don't?

whites have trailer parks, there are few white ghetto's in columbus. most people on welfare are white women.

Why are white people and Indians in Africa the minority in Africa but are still more economically stronger then the blacks?

something called colonialism and inferiority complex among africans

Why are languages like english,french and portaguese the official languages of Africa instead of native African languages?

those are official languages because they form a standard lingua franca for the various ethnic groups. igbo, hausas and yoruba can easily communicate in pidgin or queen english
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by girl22(f): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2008
a lie that 1 in 2 aa women have an std.

denial is a bitch, yall are just nasty. having sex without protection

Stop letting Europeans tell you the statistics. The statistics among aa women with std's have dropped if you would do research.

yeah right, i guess the aid's epidemic in washington and baltimore is all made up huh??

last time i checked africa has the highest rate of aids infections.
I know and you know 80% of Africans don't have Aids.

who said 80% of africans have aids, say no to drugs.

Check the statistics that BLACK staticians do. because i know plenty of black women who have never had an std and i am one of them.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by girl22(f): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2008
pseudo-intellectual BS, name names

[b]If you didn't do research then how do you know its BS? Do you think they are to be dumb enough to outright come out and say it.?
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by girl22(f): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2008
a lie that 1 in 2 aa women have an std.

denial is a bitch, yall are just nasty. having sex without protection

UM BAWAMOLO

last time i checked africans has the highest incidents of sexually transmitted diseases in the world. so that makes you, africans 10 times nastier. as a matter of fact the make you the nastiest people in the world. right?

since you nigerians want to talk why do most africans have an iq below 70? which is the lowest in the world?
here are the links below
http://www.indolink.com/displayArticleS.php?id=102107104132
http://www.rlynn.co.uk/

You also have the highest illiteracy rates.

i can post more links if you want. there's tons of evidence supporting the mental retardation that is so prevalent among africans

is this denial or the truth? will you africans admit that you are the dumbest people on the planet or will you say this evidence,statistics,experiments,research is a lie? [b]and based on bs
[/b]

Also Aids is a genetically engineered disease aimed at people of color because people of color outnumber whites. White people only make up 10% of the population and they are afraid of beig annialated(sp)
by people of color. that means that people of color make up 90% of the world's population

[b]Look at genetics white skin,blue eyes,blonde hair is ressecive. Black skin,black hair,eyes are the most dominant. You learn that in school.

Black women also have the highest estrogen levels making them more fertile[/b]
http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/jnci%3b88/19/1334-a.pdf

Black men produce the highest levels of testoterone making them more potent
http://www.essays.cc/free_essays/g4/zwq209.shtml
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Eliza704: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2008
To dumb ass reloaded, what question do u want me to answer? None of it applies to me. I dont have or never had an std, i dont have or live in the hood, i dont know when an aa will become president but with my vote im putting a black man close to the white house, i dont speak ebonics. Wait so many stupid ass questions i cant remember them all. Oh yes, i plan to visit africa just as long as i dont run into the likes of u, what esle was there??
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Eliza704: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2008
To dumb ass reloaded, what question do u want me to answer? None of it applies to me. I dont have or never had an std, i dont have or live in the hood, i dont know when an aa will become president but with my vote im putting a black man close to the white house, i dont speak ebonics. Wait so many stupid ass questions i cant remember them all. Oh yes, i plan to visit africa just as long as i dont run into the likes of u, what esle was there??
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by bawomolo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2008
last time i checked africans has the highest incidents of sexually transmitted diseases in the world. so that makes you, africans 10 times nastier. as a matter of fact the make you the nastiest people in the world. right?

i hope u realize we are nigerians, the highest rate of STD infection happens in southern africa. ur hypersensitive self might want to get a bit specific.

If you didn't do research then how do you know its BS?

i won't say this again, pls list the names of white leaders that are part of fringe groups such as the aryan nation, stop with the conspiracy theories.

since you nigerians want to talk why do most africans have an iq below 70? which is the lowest in the world?

probably because those standardized tests aren't suitable for africans. i doubt nigerians has such bad scores given our performance in foreign schools.

is this denial or the truth? will you africans admit that you are the dumbest people on the planet or will you say this evidence,statistics,experiments,research is a lie?

[img]http://icanhascheezburger.files./2007/04/ok-ready-4-walk-lol.jpg[/img]

Also Aids is a genetically engineered disease aimed at people of color because people of color outnumber whites.

oh really, then explain how russia and romania have high HIV cases. i doubt u realize this is "ask an african american a question" and not tell us things about africa we already know thread. pls can u list the process used to engineer the VIRUS.

that means that people of color make up 90% of the world's population

most malaria cases are among people of color, i guess those white devils made malaria then.

Look at genetics white skin,blue eyes,blonde hair is ressecive. Black skin,black hair,eyes are the most dominant. You learn that in school.

wrong, there is no dominant gene, there is more genetic variation withing "races" than among sociologically defined "races". u really have no clue what u are talking about.

i plan to visit africa just as long as i don't run into the likes of u, what esle was there??

fry me some chicken grin grin grin
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by girl22(f): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2008
bamwalo

Movies have shown events that have happened YEARS  before they have happened. So called theorists have predicted things years before they happen.

Either the people who makes the movies and  theorists are psychic are either they know what going on.

Do you research information? Or are you a recall thinker? You believe what you are told.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Eliza704: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2008
To bowels or what ever ridiculous name u have, i can fry u some chicken and some platains as well. Want some fried monkey with that or whatever it is u eat u idiot?? U know what i better leave this thread, i didnt come in here to rub shoulders with ignorant dickheads and the like. Worthless words from a worthless baboon.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Dreloaded(f): 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2008
i doubt u realize this is "ask an african american a question" and not tell us things about africa we already know thread.

Exavtly. Dont know why these daft heffers can't just answer our questions instead of making up crazy garbage about other people like we give a damn.

Wanna ask us questions, make your own bloody thread then
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Lady2(f): 2:25am On Apr 10, 2008
Lurker, the sagging of the pants thing comes from imitating the way prisoners dress. Prisoners are not allowed to own belts so they have an excuse, why people outside feel the need to do the same is beyond me

Not just that, but the prisoners wear their pants low for easy access (homosexual), if you know what I mean wink
Now why they want to imitate that I don't know.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by girl22(f): 7:24am On Apr 10, 2008
Eliza stop paying attention to these people. They suffer from hateration.

One fool had the audacity to say that African Americans hadn't did anything for the western world. When we invented THOUSANDS of inventions that the western world use.

You have African Americans with fortune 500 companies.

Black institutions of higher learning like Howard,Spelman,Morehouse, Tuskegee. Which are on par with the white schools. Howard University turns away more blacks with Phd's than any other university in America.

Some of the top phycists,engineers and nuerosurgeons in the world are african americans.

Speaking of Howard Univsersity there was one black woman who graduated for Howard that invented an eye machine they that allowed the blind to see. Howard University turns away some bad ass students.

The first black millionaire's were African Americans.

The top artist like Micheal Jackson,James Brown,Whitney Houston,Marion Anderson are African Americans.

Top athletes like Micheal Jordan,Mario Jones (despite personal life),dominque daws,shaq,flo jo are african americans.

top magazines like Jet,Ebony,Essence,Black Enterprise,Black WOman,Honey,Upscale,Black Man,Ozone

Top clothing lines like rocawear,sean jean,g-unit,phat farm,hod

why dont you africans ask these questions.?
ask about this

ask about the thousand of black inventions you use

Ask about the top black universities

ask about the top scientists, who are african american

ask about the black owned banks,hotels,clothing lines,magazines and newpaper companies

ask these questions
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Dreloaded(f): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2008
Dont tell us what to ask

If you cant answer our questions like Lurker did then get the hell out of the thread.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by almondjoy(f): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2008
Why is it that when you are dating "Black American" men. . . most of them put their fingers in your "P****Y" then rub them in their nostrils before licking them.  Or they dab your P****Y with some bread and eat it in front of you? I have experienced this and so have most of my friends over here.  Some say it reminds them of the "Chicken of the Sea".  Is this true?

Please don't get me wrong. . . I enjoy every bit of it and I am not complaining at all. Better than my African brothers will ever dream of doing. But I just had to ask.

Are these some kinds of rituals? Or aphrodisiacs?
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by bawomolo(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2008
Or they dab your P****Y with some bread and eat it in front of you?

what the f shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by bawomolo(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2008
Some of the top phycists,engineers and nuerosurgeons in the world are african americans.

we have top scientists and engineers, just answer the damn questions.

The first black millionaire's were African Americans

you have millionaires, we africans have BILLIONAIRES, take that grin grin grin

Speaking of Howard Univsersity there was one black woman who graduated for Howard that invented an eye machine they that allowed the blind to see. Howard University turns away some bad ass students.

who can't boast of this. just answer the questions obinrin yi

Ask about the top black universities

sharrap, who wants to go to some wowo university grin grin grin
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Hero(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2008
almondjoy:

Why is it that when you are dating "Black American" men. . . most of them put their fingers in your "P****Y" then rub them in their nostrils before licking them. Or they dab your P****Y with some bread and eat it in front of you? I have experienced this and so have most of my friends over here. Some say it reminds them of the "Chicken of the Sea". Is this true?

Please don't get me wrong. . . I enjoy every bit of it and I am not complaining at all. Better than my African brothers will ever dream of doing. But I just had to ask.

Are these some kinds of rituals? Or aphrodisiacs?

cheesy Yeah, they are rituals. The first is called the Freak-a-leak ritual, derived from the fact of that the procedure get the girl very Hot and wet to the point at which she actually begins to leak, and the second is called the bread man. It's just a really freaky pre-intimacy activity in which sets the mood. You heard, African-American guys say stuff like, "Damn, girl you or "THAT" looks so good I could sop that up with a biscuit and tear that up"? Well the ritual is in retrospect to that comment, basically he's saying to you that you've got some damn good, delicious look, smelling, tasting P__SY when he rubs a bread item within and an on it and eats it before and or after performing intense MouthAction on you. cheesy Most African girls do not go back to faithfully dating African guys after experiencing such intense sexual encounters with the African-American male. Once they get a taste, they're hooked as if we've got magic sticks and have placed them under a spell. cheesy

Now one think I've noticed is that when many African girls come over here, they're all nice and innocent, or perhaps the proper thing to say would be, traditional, in the field of sexual interaction, though upon hitting it off with an black-american, West Indian and or Hispanic dude, they become super freaks in the sack, though in a good way. So the word is. By the way, I knew your son's father was African-American, I could tell from that pic you had up of him. It's obvious.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by girl22(f): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2008

you have millionaires, we africans have BILLIONAIRES, take that

I must admit alot of our billionaires went broke for spending their money foolishly though.

Now we have only 2 billionaires which is Oprah and Bob Johnson.

So I have to give it to you Africans you know how save and budget your money wisely.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Hero(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2008
bawomolo:

we have top scientists and engineers, just answer the damn questions.

And what question is that?

you have millionaires, we africans have BILLIONAIRES, take that grin grin grin

We have Billionairs as well. What are you getting at?

who can't boast of this. just answer the questions obinrin yi

You can't, and neither can anyone else other than the African-American women who made the achievement. Stop hating, and being disrespectful.

sharrap, who wants to go to some wowo university grin grin grin
[quote][/quote]

Wowo University? undecided Dude, so you call them wowo simply because they were foundered as institutions of higher learning for African-Americans who at the time were denied an education at many of the other institutions around the nation? What a Dumbass. The highly placed standard of curriculum at many of the top HBC's have over the passed years have gradually seen to it that more and more non-blacks are applying to attend them and are attending them. Some of the lessor of these schools have fell by the waste side over the years do to a lack of sponsoring toward them over the years, though the top ranking ones in which have over the years received massive amounts of funds from famous and not so famous ex-students are far from being wowo as you've labeled them.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Dreloaded(f): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2008
Good to see that Hero ignored just about all the qwuestions that were posed in the beginning of HIS own thread and is only replying stuff about sex and talking about how great BAs are when that is NOT what we asked.

Moderators, can you please close this thread

Only person that did any justice to it is Lurker.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Hero(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2008
girl22:

I must admit alot of our billionaires went broke for spending their money foolishly though.

So I have to give it to you Africans you know how save and budget your money wisely.

Don't give him any props on that comment. Most of these so called billionaires in which he speaks of aren't even credible billionaires, but rather simply thieves who've amassed virtually and or outrightly stolen wealth. Ask him to name these many, so called, Billionaires in which he speaks of. cheesy
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Hero(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2008
D-reloaded:

Good to see that Hero ignored just about all the qwuestions that were posed in the beginning of HIS own thread and is only replying stuff about sex and talking about how great BAs are when that is NOT what we asked.

Moderators, can you please close this thread

Only person that did any justice to it is Lurker.

Many of you've asked me questions; stupid as they were, and I answered them with all honesty and in return I was call a liar and was accused of hiding the truth. Well I won't argue with you'all over these issues like Lurker, any longer. I said my piece and moved on; if there's any other questions not dealing with African-Americans and the Economic and or health status of the group then I'm all ears and and ready to answer such questions.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Dreloaded(f): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2008
which questions did you answer? Liar
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Hero(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2008
D-reloaded:

which questions did you answer? Liar

Go back several pages and read, and you'll see.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Uche2nna(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2008
Hero:

Don't give him any props on that comment. Most of these so called billionaires in which he speaks of aren't even credible billionaires, but rather simply thieves who've amassed virtually and or outrightly stolen wealth. Ask him to name these many, so called, Billionaires in which he speaks of. cheesy

Thats a fact. I dont know about the American billonaires but the 90 percent of the so called African billonaires fall into that group.

On the IQ thingy,
Does that not depend on how the test was structured?  undecided
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Hero(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2008
Uche2nna:

Thats a fact. I don't know about the American billonaires but the 90 percent of the so called African billonaires fall into that group.

On the IQ thingy,
Does that not depend on how the test was structured? undecided

In some way or another, a Billionaire has stepped on someone else to get to were they are today, though for most American Billionaires, it was done in the game of acceptable business play, though what many of these Africans has done to achieve their wealth is unacceptable. They've latterly stole the money much like a thief stealing from a bank, and they did it to the most needy of their people. Not all of the wealthy Africans have done this though as you've stated; the vast majority have in my opinion; and especially those who are supposedly worth Billions. Where are their companies and other institutions in which are accredited to them achieving this wealth at? I would love to see their accounting books. cheesy

IQ test are a Joke, and are little more credible than the standard of education in which the average mentally stable and able person, regardless of who they are, has achieved, and further more the environment they've grew up in, and how this environment has structured in the tested individuals mind for learning and storing general educational information.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by girl22(f): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2008

Don't give him any props on that comment. Most of these so called billionaires in which he speaks of aren't even credible billionaires, but rather simply thieves who've amassed virtually and or outrightly stolen wealth. Ask him to name these many, so called, Billionaires in which he speaks of.

Oh yeah i forgot mobutu who spent half of his nation's walth on himself while people starved,sexwale supposedly slung rocks , the nigerian bllionaire that's on trial for embezzlement.

Wowo university haha
Howard,Spelman,Morehouse,xavier,florida a&m are on par with white schools

Did you know that alot of black inventors and top scientist went to black universities?

Did you know that florida a&m students were scroing higher on test than Harvard?

Like isaid you Nigerians are only asking negative questions.Why don't you ask some positive questions?
Ya'll are trying to mean sarcastic due to your resentment of the fact that black americans are the most notable blacks.

the top black scientists,civil rights leaders,inventors,athletes,newpapers,clothing lines,tv shows,businesses,banks,hotels,universities,libraries are all black americans.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Hero(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2008
girl22:

Don't give him any props on that comment. Most of these so called billionaires in which he speaks of aren't even credible billionaires, but rather simply thieves who've amassed virtually and or outrightly stolen wealth. Ask him to name these many, so called, Billionaires in which he speaks of.

Oh yeah i forgot mobutu who spent half of his nation's walth on himself while people starved,sexwale supposedly slung rocks , the nigerian bllionaire that's on trial for embezzlement.

Wowo university haha
Howard,Spelman,Morehouse,xavier,florida a&m are on par with white schools

Did you know that alot of black inventors and top scientist went to black universities?

Did you know that florida a&m students were scroing higher on test than Harvard?

Like isaid you Nigerians are only asking negative questions.Why don't you ask some positive questions?
Ya'll are trying to mean sarcastic due to your resentment of the fact that black americans are the most notable blacks.

the top black scientists,civil rights leaders,inventors,athletes,newpapers,clothing lines,tv shows,businesses,banks,hotels,universities,libraries are all black americans.

Preach to em, girl!! cheesy Not only are they only asking about the Negatives, but when you give them answers they call them excuses. No answer seems credible to them unless it is in line with what they want to hear, in which is generally in line with more degrading talk about African-Americans. Sorry, I won't play that game. I give my answers and if they don't like them, then that's their problem; next question.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Uche2nna(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2008
Ya'll are trying to mean sarcastic due to your resentment of the fact that black americans[i] are the most notable blacks[/i].

I don't know about the veracity of that statement but honestly, I would be surprised if AA's are not. You guys are living in a land of opportunity and it is only natural that one assumes You should take those opportunities. I think that is why peeps are appalled when the opposite is the case.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Dreloaded(f): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2008
was this thread made for preaching or question and answer

sjhould have never made the thread if you cant take the heat

Like isaid you Nigerians are only asking negative questions

We're asking questions on things we'd like for you to explain. If out of shame you can do that, how is it our probolem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How many languages are in your state? / Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! / Current Ibo (delta Ibo/anambra) Names For Baby Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.