Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Ask An African-american A Question - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ask An African-american A Question (20293 Views)

Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know / I Hate Being An African American Woman / Why Am I Often Approached By African Men? (An African-American Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Dreloaded(f): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2008
Lurker, the sagging of the pants thing comes from imitating the way prisoners dress. Prisoners are not allowed to own belts so they have an excuse, why people outside feel the need to do the same is beyond me

will deal with the others later
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by MsLurker(f): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Hero,

Where are you in your own thread? I'm glad it's a slow day at the office.

@ D-Reloaded,

I think women are like that in general. I've heard bashing from all races. I think women we are innately jealous creatures. NOT all of us, but a good majority. Black women from what I can see, most of the jealousy is guy related. Why? I don't know, I wouldn't fight or be sneaky for a guy or anything for that matter.

Again, not all of us are like that. We have the Sharptons and Jackson's who say “blame the man” blah, blah. I think it's laziness and people not wanting to own their shit.

Coonery? I did a paper on that in college. I made some folks angry. Oh well. I get into this with people here who want to listen to that southern, country rap stuff and not want to mentally enlightened at times. What did they say? It's about fun. I don't want to think, why does everything have to be SO serious. It's annoying, how can we change when people just want to have fun. You can do both. They don't want to see it as wrong because then they might be coerced to change it. Why rock the status quo when everyone else is going along with it.

Back to the prisoners dress. Well, it's big in the inner city because a lot of prisoners come home still dressing the same way. Most rap stars want to be portrayed as hard so they dress similar…and kids emulate that. It's all about who you respect and who your heros are.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Dreloaded(f): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2008
Ms. Lurker:

You can do both.

But they dont. and my gripe with the coonery isnt really the music, it's their way with films.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by MsLurker(f): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2008
I know a lot of black that love Blood Diamond, personally. It's a great movie, no matter how slice it.
People like what they like. Some rather watch Tyler Perry movies and laugh at Madea, and forget about what's going on in the world. People are like that everywhere, though.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by princeonx: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2008
Looks like you and Hero planned it since this na your first post and you land str8 here! all the same.

Ms. Lurker: I don't know if those things you said are excuses or explanations but I'll try to be polite since this is your first post if not? you better ask question about NL

Dressing like prisoners depend or where we live? do you think everyone here live in the same (ONE) state? we live all over the whole 50 states, and other part of the world and its the same ANY and EVERY where you go unless there's no AA's there.  
Going to school is not quick enough to make money? I'm sure they feel/think the same clearly saying why we have more AA's men in jail than college. We know very well how the school system here are and I tell you, you guys are blessed!Most of we Africans that live here started with schools without water supply, no A/C or heat, you carry your own chair back and front fron home, no school bus, 1 teacher to about 30+ students just to name few and we still make it. Its just the Zeal to do it! so those reasons you gave are nonsence.
As for what you were tought in school, people don't learn everything in school (thank God you know its a continent most think its a country and everybody speaks the same language). You need to enlighten yourself more and stop believing everything people tell you! do the research yourself, talk to Africans I promise they don't bite.
I was told before coming to America that everybody carry gun here! now tell me, is that true?
I never knew there were jobless, homeless people and beggers on the streets of america!  
All I see on TV is Holywood just the same way you see only Jungles and monkeys! I never knew there were hoods and places worst than Africa here just the same way you might not think/know people drive cars in Africa. The world does not begin and end in America! shine your eye!
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by MsLurker(f): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ prince_onx

Thanks for the welcome, I think…was it one?
Anyway, I've been reading on Nairaland for a while. Just the first time that I posted. I like most of what I read on here or else I would have kept myself an observer.

And I'll be nice to you. I'm very direct, so don't take it as my being rude. Since I tend to be unlike most, I try to research something I'm unfamiliar about. And I know that you see it everywhere but some areas more or less than others. Where I stay. I don't see it a lot. Where I was raised (and I was raised not just in the US but abroad as well), I didn't see it as much. Now in certain parts of Atlanta there is a lot of it but I don't frequent places where I see it constantly.

And I am not giving excuses. I'm not even saying what I was saying was right so I'm not trying to pat AA's on the head and say it's okay. I didn't have the best teachers, I still made it. I had to put myself through college because I had the will to do it. Not everyone does. Most people want the easy way out! I know plenty of people like that not just AA's.

Why are you coming at me about enlightening myself more and all that? Obviously, I know there is more out there to know. Since then, I've met, dated, became friends with people from Africa and elsewhere. So I know that. You don't need to come at me because I'm not CLAIMING to know everything.

You wanted some questions asked so I asked them. Some of the things I said is not something I can personally speak on but I've heard from others, so I typed what I heard.

So please QUIT trying to generalize me. I'm not here for that, thank you kindly. You don't know me well enough to say that I believe America is the “end all to be all”. Please don't assume.

Nice to meet you.
smiley
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Blatant: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2008
I like this thread o grin
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Dreloaded(f): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2008
Lurker,

I opersonally found the movie mediocre. Anyway I didnt say black americans didnt/done like it. What im saying is that such a subject should be something black directors and actors should be interested in doing, instead of obnoxious movies that constantly make them look like hood rats.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by MsLurker(f): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ D-Reloaded,

Girl, I feel you on that. At the end of the day, people rather laugh than sit and be educated. At the end of the work week (with all those stresses, so they say) would you rather watch Hotel Rwanda or Soul Plane? Soul Plane is horrendous, I'm glad I didn't pay for it.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by princeonx: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2008
Ms Lurker:
I won't even focus or spend too much of my time on this thread cux people only change their ways when they know, think, or believe its wrong! Have you seen an AA supper star, musician, sports's man, or actor in court? They leave all that oversize shirts, blin-blin chains, W.W.F belt, and sagged pants at home. They dress in some suits (they change to look/appear responsible) if they need face cap, it face forward! How do you explain all that? knowing the right thing and chosing the wrong one? doing whats right only when in trouble?
AA's, atleast a whole lot of them believe their life style is the best and I don't think theirs anything said here that will change that! if we all keep typing till the www.com turns to mmm, or zzz.com they won't change.
I'm sure they'll even think you're (someone else) wanna be or strange and don't know whats up simply because you know your right from left!

I remember one time an AA friend asked me why I was wearing a ladies cloth to some African party! regardless of all that I told him about the native outfit, he still believe only women wear cloths thats almost long to the ground. Now will that make me change and stop wearing them? NO! same goes to those guys out there. They believe their way of life is the BEST and everyone else can kiss their yash!

Let me save my advice for those that might really need it! na me go teach person wey believe say na leaf I dey wrap arround waist before moving to America how to dress!

zoom! zoom!! zoom!!! trafficating cool
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by MsLurker(f): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2008
No offense,
but a LOT of people believe thier life style is "the best".
I mean, really.

Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it makes sense to them. That goes for everyone and everything. Does everything AA make sense to moi? Not at all but I can say that about a lot of things. The only problem I see is when someone tries to make another person feel bad and that their way isn't right.

My two cents.
grin
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by wendymanda: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2008
Why is it that a female having natural hair is frowned upon more by AA than by whites?
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Echeozo(m): 5:52am On Mar 14, 2008
@
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by EXPONENT(m): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2008
Having fun?

Why are africans always portrayed on t.v. starving, with flies on their faces and raw sewage every where?

Not funny is it?

So stop playing these silly ass games. The MEDIA portray us both negatively.

One thing WE ALL can agree on, It's better to be a Black American than an African.

shit, ya'll don't even have sidewalks, mass transportation, or a food-pantry where the homeless and hungry can get feed.

Blame YOUR thieving leaders.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by romeo(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2008
EXPONENT:

One thing WE ALL can agree on, It's better to be a Black American than an African.

shit, ya'll don't even have sidewalks, mass transportation, or a food-pantry where the homeless and hungry can get feed.

WTF do you mean by that? It is a million times better to be an African than being a "black American" Mr. man!! African immigrants are better than you guys in your own country and with even a better shot at the white house. He was not an African American when he started campaining for the presidency, but now he's an African American and not an African immigrant.

And who told you we need a place where the homeless and hungry ones can eat? we are not that lazy like you people except countries where there are wars.

Are Continental Africans in America hungry and homeless? They are not because they get educated and work very hard to live a better life in a nation of opportunities, quite unlike their American brothers and sisters.

With all those things they put on their teeth they look like killed goats in a funeral cheesy
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Blatant: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2008
romeo:

WTF do you mean by that? It is a million times better to be an African than being a "black American" Mr. man!! African immigrants are better than you guys in your own country and with even a better shot at the white house. He was not an African American when he started campaining for the presidency, but now he's an African American and not an African immigrant.

And who told you we need a place where the homeless and hungry ones can eat? we are not that lazy like you people except countries where there are wars.
Are Continental Africans in America hungry and homeless? They are not because they get educated and work very hard to live a better life in a nation of opportunities, quite unlike their American brothers and sisters.

With all those things they put on their teeth they look like killed goats in a funeral cheesy

Good talk
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by bawomolo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2008

ha ha ha ha ha ha. lol, i don't think i would want to be a second class citizen in the country i was born.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by TheSly: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2008
!!!!!!!!!i dont think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by EXPONENT(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2008
[s]WTF do you mean by that? It is a million times better to be an African than being a "black American" Mr. man!! African immigrants are better than you guys in your own country and with even a better shot at the white house. He was not an African American when he started campaining for the presidency, but now he's an African American and not an African immigrant.

With all those things they put on their teeth they look like killed goats in a funeral [/s]

There are 34 MILLION Black Americans in the U.S.

The few African Immigrants that "are blessed" to reach these shores do well BECAUSE THEY HAVE TOO!!!!

Most drive cabs, though.

Don't get it twisted. The ones that do succeed here were already middle-class citizens in their own countries.

DON'T COMPARE GLOBE-TROTTERS TO NON-GLOBE-TROTTERS. Comparing an educated African to a Black criminal deliquent in the U.S. is FOOLISH.

COMPARE that African to a Black American of his ILK!

besides, when you get through, you still have the stigma of language and primitiveness to overcome. Not to mention those ROUGH looks.

That being said, I love being BLACK. I love living in America, and at the same time can't stand this bitch. YET, I WILL NEVER GO LIVE IN NIGERIA!

What do Nigeria got to offer?

What do Nigerians got to be PROUD of?

Oh, I forgot, 419, but those days are over and YOUR countries reputation is irreparable.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Dreloaded(f): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2008
EXPONENT:

Most drive cabs, though.

Don't get it twisted. The ones that do succeed here were already middle-class citizens in their own countries.

First off since we're "primitive" and "rough looking", why re you even on this site? What's wrong with black planet?

Secondly that statement you made about middle class sis quite the lie. Most are NOT middle class citizens, if by getting your church together to help you pray to win the visa lottery then having a donation party to pay for your ticket is what you consider "middle class", have fun with that cos that's how some people leave Nigeria yet they still end up going to another country and do well.
Most third world country citizens ends up doing better in America than even some white people, what the hell is your excuse? Blah blah inner city schools, you should see some of the public schools in Nigeria before you go on to your sob-stories, yet that hasnt stopped most of us, nor has it stopped most immigrants who come here and excel so spare us

and Btw I'd sooner accept the title of yahooze than the reputation of being the most in jail despite being the minority in the country and also the fact that Father's Day is the most confusing day in the life of a black american.

Please go and sit down and let Lurker & hero answer our questions. Lunatic.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by naijadiva2(f): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2008
D-reloaded:

First off since we're "primitive" and "rough looking", why re you even on this site? What's wrong with black planet?
Secondly that statement you made about middle class sis quite the lie. Most are NOT middle class citizens, if by getting your church together to help you pray to win the visa lottery then having a donation party to pay for your ticket is what you consider "middle class", have fun with that because that's how some people leave Nigeria yet they still end up going to another country and do well.
Most third world country citizens ends up doing better in America than even some white people, what the hell is your excuse? Blah blah inner city schools, you should see some of the public schools in Nigeria before you go on to your sob-stories, yet that hasnt stopped most of us, nor has it stopped most immigrants who come here and excel so spare us

and Btw I'd sooner accept the title of yahooze than the reputation of being the most in jail despite being the minority in the country and also the fact that Father's Day is the most confusing day in the life of a black american.

Please go and sit down and let Lurker & hero answer our questions. Lunatic.

peach on sista.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Mrs.Luker , since the OP ran away

am not sure if anyone asked this, but i'll like to know:

why do African Americans hate being called Africans?

Why do AA talk trash abt Caucasians folks, make shows on Caucasians . . .yet, they call the white folks racist?

why is it that most AA that smoke and are jobless likes to blame the Whites for their misfortunes?

What is up with you ppl and teaching your children to curse? that if your little daughter/ son comes home with "i have a BF", you guys smile and thinks its cute.
**my lil bro came home with that, you should have heard what my mom told him. . .i dnt think he dares try to have a "GF" for the next 10 years"**
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by naijadiva2(f): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2008
What is up with you people and teaching your children to curse? that if your little daughter/ son comes home with "i have a BF", you guys smile and thinks its cute.

when i was waiting in the car for my mom to come out of the store, i saw this guy with 3 kids (2 gurls, 1 boy) and one of the girl was sad becuase she wanted a different candy or something like that. her dad saw her and was like, "what the f is wrong with you, would you f***ing talk" then the girl said something and he was like "why didn't you f***ing said something and was just cursing some more at the girl and she had to be 10 yrs. i couldn't believe it.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Echeozo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2008
[
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by romeo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2008
EXPONENT:

There are 34 MILLION Black Americans in the US.

yeah!! and almost half in jail

EXPONENT:

The few African Immigrants that "are blessed" to reach these shores do well BECAUSE THEY HAVE TOO!!!!

Yes it's a land of opportunities, if foreigners can do well i guess the indigence should too

EXPONENT:

Most drive cabs, though.

Way better than driving "Crack"

EXPONENT:

A very big lie! Besides did they bring their "middle class" wealth to America? they started from scratch

EXPONENT:

DON'T COMPARE GLOBE-TROTTERS TO NON-GLOBE-TROTTERS. Comparing an educated African to a Black criminal deliquent in the US. is FOOLISH.

There are uneducated Africans in the US and they still do better

EXPONENT:

besides, when you get through, you still have the stigma of language and primitiveness to overcome. Not to mention those ROUGH looks.

So you didn't know that anybody with a funny accent knows more languages than you? Primitiveness? maybe you've never met a Nigerian, It's not in our dictionary tongue

EXPONENT:

That being said, I love being BLACK. I love living in America, and at the same time can't stand this bitch. YET, I WILL NEVER GO LIVE IN NIGERIA!

I do understand your concern and love for America, the only place where lazy blacks can survive!! bring your lazy ass to Nigeria and you'll die of hunger

EXPONENT:

Nigeria can offer America an alternative to lazy black Americans

EXPONENT:

Their country, their roots, their ever growing economy, their hardworking country men all over the world etc.

EXPONENT:

Oh, I forgot, 419, but those days are over and YOUR countries reputation is irreparable.

Ohh the country only got better with Yahooze and wait until Hollywood starts rolling, just like the cosa nostra grin
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by MsLurker(f): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2008
morenike09:

@Mrs.Luker , since the OP ran away

am not sure if anyone asked this, but i'll like to know:

why do African Americans hate being called Africans?

Why do AA talk trash about Caucasians folks, make shows on Caucasians . . .yet, they call the white folks racist?

why is it that most AA that smoke and are jobless likes to blame the Whites for their misfortunes?

What is up with you people and teaching your children to curse? that if your little daughter/ son comes home with "i have a BF", you guys smile and thinks its cute.
**my little bro came home with that, you should have heard what my mom told him. . .i dnt think he dares try to have a "GF" for the next 10 years"**

I'll do my best.

Not all of us hate the African connotation. But this is what I've heard myself. I'm not saying this is bible truth nor fact. But black people tend to say that being that we aren't directly from Africa that we technically have no claim to it. For example, if an African person comes to live here and has a kid. Their child would be African-American. Or something along those lines. I had it explained to me once, it can get deep. Some don't mind the term, others don't have any inkling about Africa and identify more with America so they drop the first part.

Second thing and third. I think some of the black population want to make excuses instead of owning their shit and doing what they have to do. The ones like that bug me, there are ones that want to make a change but don't have the resources either. STILL, there are still some comfy in that box not caring if it makes the rest of us look bad.

The cursing thing goes down to how you were raised. My mom swore a lot but I never did in front of her or my dad or while I was growing up. But I was raised up to respect people older than me, just respect in general. I have an aunt who swears in front of her dad all the time like it's nothing and in front of kids. I don't get it, but she has no class, anyway.
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by almondjoy(f): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2008
EXPONENT:

Most drive cabs, though.

DON'T COMPARE GLOBE-TROTTERS TO NON-GLOBE-TROTTERS. Comparing an educated African to a Black criminal deliquent in the US. is FOOLISH.

COMPARE that African to a Black American of his ILK!

Hahahahahahahahaha!  Very funny! grin grin grin Some painful truths right there I personally cannot refute. Good shot buddy. . . . .you got some good points there! grin

@Ms Lurker
Thanks a lot for approaching this topic without getting personal.  Your responses only make me realize we have a big problem on our hands as representatives of the word "Black" all over the world.  I can only pray for God to deliver us all!

Amen!
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2008
Ms. Lurker:

I'll do my best.

Not all of us hate the African connotation. But this is what I've heard myself. I'm not saying this is bible truth nor fact. But black people tend to say that being that we aren't directly from Africa that we technically have no claim to it. For example, if an African person comes to live here and has a kid. Their child would be African-American. Or something along those lines. I had it explained to me once, it can get deep. Some don't mind the term, others don't have any inkling about Africa and identify more with America so they drop the first part.

Second thing and third. I think some of the black population want to make excuses instead of owning their shit and doing what they have to do. The ones like that bug me, there are ones that want to make a change but don't have the resources either. STILL, there are still some comfy in that box not caring if it makes the rest of us look bad.

The cursing thing goes down to how you were raised. My mom swore a lot but I never did in front of her or my dad or while I was growing up. But I was raised up to respect people older than me, just respect in general. I have an aunt who swears in front of her dad all the time like it's nothing and in front of kids. I don't get it, but she has no class, anyway.
Merci, madame. . .you've been wonderful answering the questions. . .can't say same for the OP that ran away. . how can you make a post them get scared off by the questions
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by almondjoy(f): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2008
EXPONENT:

It's better to be a Black American than an African.

Now this is the joke of the century! grin grin grin

Please explain the basis of this your sentence.  I will have a good laugh at any attempt you make. cheesy

Just make an attempt and humour me please!

I looked at your profile picture once and saw what you represented. . . .no much to work with physically or mentally. I think too much steroids can be bad for mental growth and developement on the long and short run!

Just humor me I say! cheesy

Do you remember this exchange we had a little while ago?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-113133.0.html

Nothing has changed the last time I checked! kiss
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by 4Him(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2008
@ Exponent

Why are africans always portrayed on t.v. starving, with flies on their faces and raw sewage every where?

Perhaps because unlike you we dont have white men to help us cover our shame. We saw the real "black American" during hurricane katrina . . . exposed for the world to see without mr. whitey coming to solve his problems for him.

That's true . . . at least 70% of your population is white. You have the priviledge of hiding under their immense talent for industry.

We dont have sidewalks . . . true. The white man was wise enough to build one for you.
Mass transportation . . . oh yeah, right on the money too. I'm just curious why it seems mass transportation is exclusively the preserve of the blacks . . . the white man is too busy riding his expensive car to bother. At best he can help you maintain your buses and trains.

You're lucky . . . if we had white leaders perhaps we would be just like you too. How do we borrow George Bush for 8yrs?
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by 4Him(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2008
EXPONENT:

You had these many? Looking at the number of "successful" black americans you'd be forgiven if you thought the population was just a little above 3 million.

EXPONENT:

Most drive cabs, though.

most of u flip burgers . . . a bit better than driving cabs IMO.

EXPONENT:

Language . . . true, its hard to learn to speak ebonics.
As for our rough looks . . . we thank God.

EXPONENT:

You dont seem to love being black . . . seems u're forcing urself to love it since it you cant change ur accident of birth.
Nah why would you come live in Nigeria? It will simply remind you of what your life would have been like if ur ancestors were not "lucky" to have been among the "priviledged few" who were enslaved here in the US.

EXPONENT:

Perhaps a lot more than blacks in the US (stripped of mr whitey's help) have to offer.

EXPONENT:

We have a nobel laureate . . . what do black americans have?
We've also got a forum to be proud of . . .
Re: Ask An African-american A Question by EXPONENT(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2008
FACTS ON NIGERIA

Fact all the Governors in Nigeria are Corrupt
Fact all the minister are Corrupt except the lady in Finance maybe
Fact our President is a thief
Fact our Vice President is a Thief
Fact there is 60% Unemployment in Nigeria
Fact Factory workers in Naija can be compared to sweat shop workers in China
Fact we are no longer the Giant of Africa only the Paper Tiger of West Africa
Fact 98% of Nigerian Men ages 18-30 will rather leave than stay and suffer if given the chance.
Fact our Military is corrupt
Fact our Customs is as corrupt as the Mob in the 1980's
Fact our Police share their rifles with armed robbers.
Fact Most of Nigeria does not have good roads, no light and many times no water.
Fact MTN, VMOBILE AND GLO all make you dial over and over to get through on their network.
Fact there is no railway service in Naija
Fact Nigerian Local Airlines are like playing Russian Roulette ask Gani
Fact most of the country survives from Hand to Mouth without any assurance of tomorrow.
Fact if you go a Public or Private Nigerian Hospital you are asked to pay even if you are dying

We have a continent with jokers and functional illiterates running around as leaders
We seem to forget that, Nigeria for instance, is more that 80% slum!

Conclusion or Thesis: Nigeria is a dying Country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Made In Idoma-land, Benue State, Central Nigeria / Oba Of Ikeja Is Dead: Computer Village and Other Markets Shut Down! / Current Ibo (delta Ibo/anambra) Names For Baby Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.