Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. (19202 Views)

My Stolen Mazda 626 Has Been Recovered By The Police / Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help / Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by touchmeder: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
Truckpusher: Na because of this car you no gree us hear wordsmh

Why are you on the thread he created reading and commenting if you got no interest?

3 Likes

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by ckenneths(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
This man that drove the car was unhurt while the people on the ground were not so lucky, he broke two guys legs and one is still in hospital with POP on his leg.
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by uboma(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
abiL:

How did you get back home the day your car was stolen? *curious*

everyone here is curious to know how the op went about recovering his stolen car and u are asking such a dumb question.

5 Likes

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by ckenneths(m): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Now the place am confused is this, Siena, Fhemmmy, inspired-m, and other gurus here, how can these people change the chasis number (or VIN) of a car so easily and it looks like this? What happened to mine, can I trace this number to a vessel, importer or any other help because the police have lost all ideas in this, that's the help I want.

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by sammyyoung3: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
Really poster......even Ada and Simbi tales are much more interesting dan dis....u obviously want a frontpage, and now u got it.....*clabbing 4u wit ma balls*
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by ckenneths(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
What can I do about mine since the number on my own documents do not match with this again?
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by abiL(f): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
uboma:

everyone here is curious to know how the op went about recovering his stolen car and u are asking such a dumb question.

Face your front please. Don't kill yourself over MY post. Ask your own question... Or have you lost the use of your hands?
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by ckenneths(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
sammy-young:
Really poster......even Ada and Simbi tales are much more interesting dan dis....u obviously want a frontpage, and now u got it.....*clabbing 4u wit ma balls*

Go read Ada and Simbi, bye grin

21 Likes

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2013
ckenneths:

Do you know it was the question you asked me which I replied that got my SPYDER880 BANNED? grin Welcome to this side as we continue.

I know that but what was your respose that was so offensive? Sorry sir!
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by souleymon(m): 12:03am On Feb 14, 2013
Whats all this Now?
Itumo Gbo gbo eleyi
Thats not ur Car Jare

1 Like

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by pekelepekele(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2013
@ ckenneths do you want me to share my own story? If it won't annoy you for derailing your thread you will be surprised with what I have to say. Hints it was my closest friend that called armed robber to attack us on our way home at night and He even followed me to report the case at the police station

1 Like

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by uboma(m): 12:11am On Feb 14, 2013
abiL:

Face your front please. Don't kill yourself over MY post. Ask your own question... Or have you lost the use of your hands?

if u must ask a question, ask reasonably. If u cant ask reasonable questions, then quietly follow through the thread and stop being in a hurry to post pointless questions.
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by ckenneths(m): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2013
pekelepekele: @ ckenneths do you want me to share my own story? If it won't annoy you for derailing your thread you will be surprised with what I have to say. Hints it was my closest friend that called armed robber to attack us on our way home at night and He even followed me to report the case at the police station

Chai! People!
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by tomialph(m): 12:15am On Feb 14, 2013
ckenneths: Now the place am confused is this, Siena, Fhemmmy, inspired-m, and other gurus here, how can these people change the chasis number (or VIN) of a car so easily and it looks like this? What happened to mine, can I trace this number to a vessel, importer or any other help because the police have lost all ideas in this, that's the help I want.

The marks might be a coincidence, you might be accusing the wrong person of theft. You'll have a very tough time proving you are right. I have an idea how painful losing something so precious could be but this is a tough one bro.
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by maclatunji: 12:17am On Feb 14, 2013
ckenneths:

Chai! People!

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

1 Like

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by ckenneths(m): 12:17am On Feb 14, 2013
tomialph:

The marks might be a coincidence, you might be accusing the wrong person of theft. You'll have a very tough time proving you are right. I have an idea how painful losing something so precious could be but this is a tough one bro.

Thanks, its possible am wrong but the chances are remote, how can a coincidence occur in about 5 different parts of the car, the whole odd marks I make on my car and the wounds that happened very clearly to me will be happenin g to another car? That too much of coincidences.

4 Likes

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 14, 2013
ckenneths: Now the place am confused is this, Siena, Fhemmmy, inspired-m, and other gurus here, how can these people change the chasis number (or VIN) of a car so easily and it looks like this? What happened to mine, can I trace this number to a vessel, importer or any other help because the police have lost all ideas in this, that's the help I want.
I. Engine might be changed as well
2.the chasis number plate is likely to be replaced and rubitted back.
3.There are special marking tools used to engraved digits and letters on a plate. Go to the nearest technical or equipment shop and enquire about it.
If you are sure it is your car, claim it...push it to law court away from police and those men will run away

2 Likes

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by ckenneths(m): 12:23am On Feb 14, 2013
Crown Prince:
I. Engine might be changed as well
2.the chasis number plate is likely to be replaced and rubitted back.
3.There are special marking tools used to engraved digits and letters on a plate. Go to the nearest technical or equipment shop and enquire about it.
If you are sure it is your car, claim it...push it to law court away from police and those men will run away

Thanks for this, it helps in a soothing way.
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2013
You can not prove your case beyond reasonable doubts, this is an excellent theft. You have lost, its difficult truth.
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by abiL(f): 12:26am On Feb 14, 2013
uboma:

if u must ask a question, ask reasonably. If u cant ask reasonable questions, then quietly follow through the thread and stop being in a hurry to post pointless questions.

Pathetic attempt to sound intelligent.

I'll ask whatever question I choose to ask, if you don't like it, take your eyeballs out. Na by force to read my post?

2 Likes

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by uboma(m): 12:32am On Feb 14, 2013
abiL:

I'll ask whatever question I choose to ask, if you don't like it, take your eyeballs out. Na by force to read my post?

its a pity that u took my advice to u in a bad light. Do as u wish sister.
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by abiL(f): 12:34am On Feb 14, 2013
uboma:

its a pity that u took my advice to u in a bad light. Do as u wish sister.

It's a pity that you can't mind your business. I ain't your sister. Odabo!
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Igwe9(m): 12:35am On Feb 14, 2013
Hello, you can still confirm if his own chassis number is real or fake by running a check on it, there's possibility that the combination is violated or it's for another car with different spec.
Goodluck!

8 Likes

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by sagytariusTM1: 12:47am On Feb 14, 2013
Truckpusher: Na because of this car you no gree us hear wordsmh
Your Handle says it all.

6 Likes

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Fogman(m): 12:47am On Feb 14, 2013
Igwe.:
Hello, you can still confirm if his own chassis number is real or fake by running a check on it, there's possibility that the combination is violated or it's for another car with different spec.
Goodluck!

Very correct. Run a Check on the present no and the result will definately prove you right. Good Luck

1 Like

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by vicope: 12:56am On Feb 14, 2013
ebamma: u been dey use the car carry sand, abi u been dey use am carry firewood for people?,
your mate dey lose better jeep to armed robbers them no shake,na this molue were u come dey gyrate about
I sure say you never even own bicycle tyre for your life. STFU slowpoke!
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by vicope: 1:10am On Feb 14, 2013
Igwe.:
Goodluck!
GBAM!
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by vicope: 1:19am On Feb 14, 2013
My honest advice to you my brother is to do exactly as Igwe has said. Furthermore, you must at this point be very careful and be rather discreet in your investigations. When these criminals find out that you are hell-bent on exposing them, they will stop at nothing to get rid of you. God forbid! But remember that the heart of men - desperately wicked! Just use wisdom in all your dealings and if go no go, leave everything to God, who gave you life, protected you from your evil friends (who knows how many more evil they had planned against you), provided you with a better car and carried out vengeance on your enemies (abi u think say that accident just happen like that?). They will suffer their evil deeds as God liveth!

2 Likes

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by kelvin1191(m): 1:21am On Feb 14, 2013
My broda, if u use elephant to set trap, what kind of animal do u expect to catch? The car in question has been damaged and our Police wont help u further. It could be dat u ar accusing the wrong man or dat d chasis number av been tampered. If u really want to follow-up d case, dat means Xtra expensis 4 u as u will have to hire private investigator. U just have to be careful as your enemy maybe watching you. God has blessed u with another car and u are...
*i reserve my comment*

1 Like

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Truckpusher(m): 1:22am On Feb 14, 2013
sagytarius™:
Your Handle says it all.
Continue hitting on my handle because you're too blind to see that my newest truck is far way better than that molue he's calling a car grin grin grin tongue
Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by Truckpusher(m): 1:34am On Feb 14, 2013
grin grin grin
abiL:

Re: The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. by strangest(m): 1:35am On Feb 14, 2013
Bros I wish you the best as you try to recover your car.. I pray that you do not also acquire the hospital bills of those injured in the process

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Turns Airplane To House/Office / Mercedes-benz: 25 Revealing Facts (circa 1969) / 10 Tips For Driving Inside The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.