Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London (6576 Views)

Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry / What Is Contributing To The Breakdown Of Some Naija/African Families In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 19, 2013
Agiboma, I apologise. I did get annoyed when you called me an idi0t, but that was no excuse to attack yourself and your family.

Insultive posts removed.
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 19, 2013
Wow. Pardon my interference but I'm really surprised at this Mr Siena. Are you harboring beef for Agiboma for something? You did start it you know? Please, sheath your sword. It's really too much.

2 Likes

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 19, 2013
Hmmmm

Thread digging and insults from supposedly matured family men and women in progress

2 Likes

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 19, 2013
Heheheh grin grin.....

Let me cool the temper! I guess this pic explains alot.

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 19, 2013
Even Mr Siena has joined in thread digging!

Siena, I would have dug up yours but your 16000 posts won't make it any easier smiley.

Leaving that to when in sabbatical leave.

Meanwhile, leave Agi alone and let the sleeping dog lie!

Possessed thread! angry

1 Like

Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 19, 2013
cotton101:

is it pregnancy thats causing this - just ignore him - why all these childish insults, if he really isn't in ur class ur not doing a good job showing it.

tone it down, abeg.

i'm not the type to go and start digging up old posts (life is too busy for that) BUT i do remember you asking for a pre-teen househelp before you were corrected. locals or not if you were brought up in the west you should know better. my 2 cents - there is no need for all this fighting on NL.

2 young men were shot and stabbed in London this weekend - there are bigger things going on in the world than who said what when

You don't like digging up old post, but you like digging up memories of old post? Sounds the same to me!

******unfollows thread******

Too short a life!
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by Afamdman(m): 6:41am On Feb 19, 2013
:oNot a small something ohhhh shocked shocked
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by ifyalways(f): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2013
Hahahaha.
How did i miss this thread cheesy
The woonakedness of nlders .
Re: The Wickedness Of Some Naija Women In London by obyrich(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
stillwater:

Exactly! What you sow you reap, abi? That is to say the men in these stories reaped, are reaping or will reap what they had sown!
So what are we all crying about?
Your conclusion sounds too simple too me. Let me make myself clearer, any woman who willfully dishonors the husband in the name of Woman liberation is sowing an evil seed in her life, which she MUST reap in the future. Your children whom you trained in a home where their father is treated like a worthless piece of rag will grow up to disrespect both the mum and the Dad. On the flip side, any man who maltreats and dishonors the wife should be ready to reap loneliness later on in his life. Husbands and wives are interdependent entities in marriage. Each needs the other person to have complete happiness. So don't give a biased interpretation to my submission, please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must We Carry Our Little Babies And Toddlers In Front Seats? / Girl Dies A Week After Her Best Friend Married Her Ex-boyfriend (photo) / He's A Good Man, But Should She Marry Him? Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.