Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? (19982 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Why Do People Open Their Eyes When Prayer Is Going On. / When Prayer Fails,do Not Think God Deaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2013
cool
Re: What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? by ytdivine(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2013
Prayer doesnt fail, Check your life, are truely connected to the divine network ? Apply Longsuffering.
Re: What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? by MrSim(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2013
Did u think about God's ability before typing the useless, empty and senseless question? Go and wash ur face b4 typing anything dat comes to ur heart.
Re: What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
AmBeautiful:

And excuse me.
Who told you that hardwork alone leads to success?
Berre wake up from ur slumber and forget the statement 'the reward for hardwork is success' (I don't know who even invented this statement gan). Hardwork (though very necessary) alone, does not guarantee success. That statement should rather be 'hardwork is one pre-requisite to success'. Hardwork combined with other factors is what guarantees success. Do u know the number of Nigerians who would have been millionaires and trillionaires if na by just hardwork? Abi u never see people wey work for 50years of their lives wey no get biro to show for am?

Tah! Make I hear word!
Sabi sabi!
undecided

I knew you -like most people- confuse being successful for being stupendously wealthy. My teacher once said, & I believe him, 'Every hardworking man becomes successful, but not all hardworking men become rich'. Success is defined by several parameters my friend

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? by Otolorin4real(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
MrSim: Did u think about God's ability before typing the useless, empty and senseless question? Go and wash ur face b4 typing anything dat comes to ur heart.
hello,in such a situation like this abusing and try to fight for God is not the rite thing bt try to put your leg in the shoe of writer and show the love of Jesus Christ to him.ok
Re: What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? by dohiswill: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2013
Ask God for MERCY. Mercy can not fail!
I desire mercy not sacrifice!
Re: What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? by Otolorin4real(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2018
My conclusion,prayer can not fail. For those who know their God.Should be patience,persevere,determined not to look back in their challenges, must be committed to God,fear God not diffulties of life.Prayerful and allow the WORD of God and love of God to be burning like flames of unquenched fire in their heart,by the end of these exercise they will testify to the goodness of God.Jer29:11,Heb 11:6b.God bless you all
Re: What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? by Prumartmedical: 10:00pm On May 24, 2018
Do you want to know God more and do you want to learn more about Kingdom Principles. Please click on the link below to get added to our Whatsapp group: Whatsapp for Christ.
You can contact/whatsapp me on +27630083342 to manually add you.
God bless you.

https:///4L9DyVtzUGQE7zQOhhDMN8

Re: What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? by Adekdammy: 11:51pm On May 24, 2018
Prayers and praises can never fail.
Re: What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? by Viking007(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Funny how a Nairaland thread is the number one result on google for a very sensitive topic like this - and it was created 9 years ago.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do When Prayer & Praises Fail? by Viking007(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
poopli:

even the bible say faith without work is dead

prayer+hardwork- success

hardwork-prayer- success

prayer only- failure

hatdwork only- success

THEREFORE PRAYER IS ONLY A WASTE OF TIME.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? / Why Is Sex Attached To Sin By Most Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.