Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu (23415 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by TwinTiger: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin true ! but that is the past. GEJ should honour his agreement
Northerners una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ craze oooo.So if na Buhari be Presido who ll talk abt agreement? Let's go back to Aburi accord 1st b4 we start talking abt JEG's agreement.No matter how foolish,ignorant and senseless JEG is,he must complete 8yrs.Sorry una no get sense at all.hahahahahahahahahah
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by slimghost(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
If these idiots are trying to prove to us that they must take power back in 2015, they might just provoke the south into voting GEJ back in power. Idio.ts
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
emmatok:

So GEJ is now a BIAFRAN.
HAHA HAHA

His fathers fought the Hausas, beforew they chickened out. He is Ebele Azikiwe, are you a learner?
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
They r all dcivin us! Both GEJ n aliyu. They already knw wat will prevail at d end, they only want to keep us busy n distracted while they continue to loot our collective resources! We do nt feel their impact. They r only concerned abt their immediate family and their pocket! Let's not be fooled! Let us shine our eyes and vote for change! Cos we need change! To hell wit GEJ! Aliyu, atiku,ibb, obj,buhari etc. We need fresh leaders ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by omocheche(f): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
Aliyu u northerns re wicked, GEJ had an agreement with u guys for only one term yet u didn't think it would ve been nice to let him & Nigerians ve a one peaceful term? U did everything u could to make sure Nigerians never have peace just like Atiku promised Nigerians na wa 4 una o, well 4 ur information Nigeria is not ur father's property & u guys re not d only human beings in Nigeria so Bleep off.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Qrisful: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin true ! but that is the past. GEJ should honour his agreement
Agreement doesn't work in Nigeria, are you a learner, GEJ will contest and will eventually win, the North should just prepare for WAR since BOKO HARAM can't achieve that for them.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by DonEwexco(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
A.S Slimm:
D dumbest president eva, u sign an agreement n wan2 go bac on it, u wan2 win an election without d north or its governors, all u GEJ supporters r really dillusioned. On dos ov u talkin of Aburi, all d victims of d war in d East hv only Ojukwu 2blame n no1 else. Ur so called runaway hero.

U'r matured fOOl by bringing Ojukwu name into this. If that I like insulting peoples I would call u senseless bas.tard
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by greaterlove(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
I am not interested in who signed what with who, all I know is GEJ has 2yrs to fix our power generation and supply, fix the railway lines, sanitize the oil industry and provide better security, if he can do all this before march 2015 I will personally use my own money in my own little way to campaign for him.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ziccoit: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
APC named APGA as one of the co-founders, the Igbo guys are distancing themselves from the success instead of embracing the move to become relevant in the political realm of this country. Azikwe GEJ entered into deceitful agreement with Northern leaders in his bid to get enthroned by fire-by-force. Now that these people are reminding him of his life history, I want to see how he is going to fight and win the war he has called upon himself.

He has betrayed the masses, his political godfather-OBJ (yes) and now he wants to go against the Northern governor. I want to see how the Igbo votes will see him get elected for the second term. He needs to be reminded that he has already exhausted the luck in his Goodluck.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Xfactoria: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
omocheche: Aliyu u northerns re wicked, GEJ had an agreement with u guys for only one term yet u didn't think it would ve been nice to let him & Nigerians ve a one peaceful term? U did everything u could to make sure Nigerians never have peace just like Atiku promised Nigerians na wa 4 una o, well 4 ur information Nigeria is not ur father's property & u guys re not d only human beings in Nigeria so Bleep off.

Well said bro! At the risk of sounding bigoted, this statement by Aliyu just shows that northern leaders are heartless people! If they all had that understanding in the north, why go about throwing bombs and lighting fire everywhere in the north? They want to eat their cake and have it at the same time. God punish them all!

The thing is, the more northerners try to make the next election about them and their region's "born to rule syndrome", the more other parts of the country resent and resolve to abandon them.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by theripper2: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
I like the fact that the abokis are whining like Pusssies dat they are.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by bankyblue(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
I don't really understand this country again Oº°˚ ˚°º , must they be
The one to chose for us? Or we re to make our decision with our voters
Card! They should all indicate interest and leave us to elect. And what
Is wrong with independent candidate? Should it be always PDP....pls APC
Build on this and kick those bastards out of power.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
If GEJ signed a 4yrs Agreement with Northerners, he signed an 8 yrs Agreement with SS/SE/SW. Its laughable that a grown man like Aliyu thinks its constitutional to sign a pact with a section of the country, he was being played. You Northerners need a chance to go and renew Oil Licenses.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
this is the kind of useless talk that will lead to the re-election of what is the weakest and dumbest President in the history of this country.

Instead of this talk of who signed what and what region power must go to in 2015, what happened to all who are interested in leadership doing it the old fashioned way and just tell Nigerians what their Programmes are? and campaign for it?

We are turning into a Nation of cowards. Incumbency or No Incumbency GEJ can be defeated 2015 only if a sensible alternative can emerge with a centrist message.

There is no need to compel GEJ not to run, it is GEJ's constitutional right to run and that decision should be left to him
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Fantacy1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
Jux lafing @ d dos fools wit dia born 2 rule mentality... After signing such agreement, d blood sucking NGF stil mobilized dia Boko brodas 2 mex his administration. God wil neva let u hold dis nation @ ramsome again
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Adekdammy: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
imagine some pple signing agreement to determine d destinies of over 160 million pple, but i laugh wen babaginda aliu speaks, dat man dat is milking niger state dry and still wants to rule nigeria, perhaps we d youths of dis nation shud start thinking of how we wud determine d lives of dis minority few whose interest for naija is their pockets, we can start a bloodless revolutn via internet, occupying d land and refusin to associate with any of this political parties cos dey are all d same.thru us, i c new breeds without greeds emerging. God bless nigeria
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by CyberG: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
tomakint:
That was thoughtful of you, and just imagine how life works, and now a Biafran (Goodluck Jonathan) is at the helms of affair in the same country they (northerners) once held sway! Indeed, there is a law of RETRIBUTION cool

So the retardeen president is a BIAFRAN now?? I think you guys are desperate to be seen on top when you really lost the silly war! In any case, the retardeen may be biafran but take a vote from the Ijaws to see if they want to be byafarans!
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
Billyonaire: If GEJ signed a 4yrs Agreement with Northerners, he signed an 8 yrs Agreement with SS/SE/SW. Its laughable that a grown man like Aliyu thinks its constitutional to sign a pact with a section of the country, he was being played. You Northerners need a chance to go and renew Oil Licenses.

please exclude s/west.cos we booting out that mofo asap.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Fantacy1(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
Not applouding GEJ dou but Jux lafing @ dos fools wit dia born 2 rule mentality... After signing such agreement, d blood sucking NGF stil mobilized dia Boko brodas 2 mex his administration. God wil neva let u hold dis nation @ ramsome again.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by PastorOla1: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
That was then, But oga GEJ no dey perform.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by PastorOla1: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
That was then, But oga GEJ no dey perform. Let dem so us a better candidate pls.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by bonianyi: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
i dont undertand this people dt reside in the northern part of this our country, wht do dey call themselves, our rulers, or they are born to rule, believe me dts old mentality, if u people like go and sign abuja agreement or lagos agreement, it cant work in dis country agian. Fullish aboki.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by pazienza(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
mikeansy: I really have no time to rationalise the politics of what Aliyu said or is trying to say.

It is time to make it clear that we have to get past this silly entitlement mentality. Governor Aliyu is a Northern leader and since he made that comment no one from the North has come out to denounce it. If the constitution allows GEJ to contest the next election it should be GEJ's prerogative and no one else whether he chooses to contest or not.

Aliyu can start telling Nigerians his programmes and how the PDP under his leadership will be any better than the current one. He can also provide his records in Niger State as proof to that effect.

Enough of the deal making and politics of horse trading. Let him tell Nigerians what he can offer differently!!!!

Isn't it funny how the Yoruba dude was trying to exonerate northerners of the actions of their leaders,but they never applied the same principle when it come to igbos and 1966 coup. Haha! Cunning folks i tell you,they must think us fools.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by PastorOla1: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
Very very soon there is going to be a prayer point like this, " Pray that you shall not end like PDP "

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
CyberG:

So the retardeen president is a BIAFRAN now?? I think you guys are desperate to be seen on top when you really lost the silly war! In any case, the retardeen may be biafran but take a vote from the Ijaws to see if they want to be byafarans!

Go back and look up the map of Biafra, do you see Otuoke inside Biafra? But now the Igbo guys don't need any turn coat Ijaw betrayers inside the new Biafra, they should join Awolowo in the west.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by pazienza(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
Suljosh:
dumbest thing i've ever read on NL.

That is because you are dumb and a waste,it's no suprise that everything around you is dumb,and all you see is dumb. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders:

please exclude s/west.cos we booting out that mofo asap.

You voted against GEJ in 2011 and he still won, let's see the west lose again in 2015.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by doggshaven: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
He will not honour it. And it will eventually become the past.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eldoradoxx: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
The fundamental question remains unanswered and that is; did these governor perform their own part of the agreement by delivering victory to GEJ in their states in the last presidential election? The answer is capital NO. While Buhari won most parts of the North (North East and North West home of the core Hausa Fulanis ), GeJ only won North Central (home of minority non Muslim North). What agreement are these governors talking about?
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
eldoradoxx: The fundamental question remains unanswered and that is; did these governor perform their own part of the agreement by delivering victory to GEJ in their states in the last presidential election? The answer is capital NO. While Buhari won most parts of the North (North East and North West home of the core Hausa Fulanis ), GeJ only won North Central (home of minority non Muslim North). What agreement are these governors talking about?

The north don't even believe in their numerical streghnth again, if they did, they will not be making all these noise.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by victorcurtis(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
mtchewwww GEJ shld buh i tought he said he will not campaign 4 anoda 4yrs chie GEJ cool cool cool[color=#770077][/color][/sub] grin grin grin
HAH: Agreement is ag[sub]reement let him honour it and he has even said it openly in a rally that he is going to do only one term.

Jonathan is fighting with Obj, fighting governors, fighting Hausa, fighting Yoruba chei small boy is playing with fire.

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
van bonattel:

You voted against GEJ in 2011 and he still won, let's see the west lose again in 2015.

it is so sure he gonna lose the south west and north east and north west. south south non ijaws gat axe to grind with him or reducing the presidency to ijaw affair north central is gonna be an uneven split.na only the south easterns go carry am reach aso rock I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.