Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! (11009 Views)

I Feel Single And Serching ,even When My Boyfrnd Is With Me / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by pleep(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Good job OP
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by nlofficial(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
You this girl again, are you a learner? What schools did you attend?

Seriously, like you got what you deserved. Only sex mongers will be after you cause you can't even prove yourself than a sex machine.

My advice for you is to go back to school and keep your virginity.
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by pleep(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
I thought the OP was good at first.. but i just read that she had "many boyfriends" lol, Girl ur just as bad as them.
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
ONILA IS IT YOU? undecided
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by 190: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
Rukemi291:

[size=28pt]190, sincerely, if we have more men that think like you, 70% of ladies will remain virgins till their wedding night. Thumbs up for u ojare[/size]

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by dhardline(m): 12:01am On Feb 18, 2013
Flygerian u sabi wetin u like and i sabi wetin i like,if you don get experience wey you don tidy girl and because of how the toto toø loose you do sotee you no fit come after so much hammer you go understand the matter.
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by DigitalSignal(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
I have many boyfriends some months ago, which i think there's a gain in keeping boyfriend meanwhile, i started dating with each of them one by one wanting to know who's the best among them nat knowing that all boys are the same. Each day i date with one of them what i will start hearing is that " he needs sex" i so much become anonyed, all dis sex things makes me to broke my relationship with each of them so that i can save my virginity to my dream husband. And i later realised that as for me being single now is the best than loosing my virginity to dis way ward boys. My fellow girls be careful of whom to date with!!!
Madam, waitin you say e happen to you? I nor undersand the language you com use write that thin o! You say you dey test run boys to find waitin? I wish you could make me understand what you're trying to say!
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Flygerian1(m): 1:24am On Feb 18, 2013
dhardline: Flygerian u sabi wetin u like and i sabi wetin i like,if you don get experience wey you don tidy girl and because of how the toto toø loose you do sotee you no fit come after so much hammer you go understand the matter.
Dat means u lack skills for loosed toto.

Make I give u one tip now...
the secret of loosed toto na to dey piank am by d side (especially always wet pu-c's).
If u dey piank am straight, u dey waste ur tym n energy. She jus dey chop chingum and dey read newspaper while u dey ontop her dey kill ur sef.
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by YorubaOmoge: 1:30am On Feb 18, 2013
Did anyone else stop reading at "boyfriends"?

Some Nigerian girls are something else. Incorrigible thinz
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 18, 2013
Meh. Point noted. Next topic please angry
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by heed101(m): 6:01am On Feb 18, 2013
grin I can't believe I am reading these trash comments
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Gudintent: 6:04am On Feb 18, 2013
@op

and?
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by miss20(f): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2013
Rukemi291: Flygerian, i wonder the kind of ladies you date or the kind of ladies that date you.SMH.
May God bless you with a village virgin that is absolutely not exposed. You will be her first boyfriend and you will be the one to show her where to put your troublesome 'stuff', and you will live happily ever after. AMEN.

190, sincerely, if we have more men that think like you, 70% of ladies will remain virgins till their wedding night. Thumbs up for u ojare
tnx sis,ur on point.dnt mind them.am sure he goes out wit hiz type of girls.u knw,wen pple can't have sumtin,they tend to discourage odas 4rm goin 4 it.
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Acidosis(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2013
Flygerian.:

Dat means u lack skills for loosed toto.

Make I give u one tip now...
the secret of loosed toto na to dey piank am by d side (especially always wet pu-c's).
If u dey piank am straight, u dey waste ur tym n energy. She jus dey chop chingum and dey read newspaper while u dey ontop her dey kill ur sef.

Do not give to others (ladies) what you cannot give your daughters and sisters. You've been saying some kind of nasty things..
I do not think a responsible Nigerian father would want her daughters' privates to become sooo loose and weak such that men would need extra curricular training and seminars to deal with it.
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2013
mtchew
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Flygerian1(m): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2013
miss20: tnx sis,ur on point.dnt mind them.am sure he goes out wit hiz type of girls.u knw,wen pple can't have sumtin,they tend to discourage odas 4rm goin 4 it.
Hey, don't get me started, girl.

For me coming here to say all these nasty things, u should have known that I've been there and done that. It's as boring as the word BORING!
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Flygerian1(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2013
Acidosis:

Do not give to others (ladies) what you cannot give your daughters and sisters. You've been saying some kind of nasty things..
I do not think a responsible Nigerian father would want her daughters' privates to become sooo loose and weak such that men would need extra curricular training and seminars to deal with it.
My broda, don't mind the word "loosed" that was used. What I meant was a non virgin, regardless how many times she has been pianked. She can be a girl that has been pianked 4-5 times. She's no more a virgin but at least, sexxing her wont need much preaching or stress cos she already had the experience. Just insert ur key in her ignition, throttle up and u'r good to go! Unlike virgin pu-c's that are always push and start.

Dont mind 190, he over hyped errthing. Im not saying being a virgin is not a good thing, broda. Don't get me wrong. I only said it is sexually boring to ME! I prefer non virgin when I feel like having sexx, that's it!
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2013
miss20: tnx sis,ur on point.dnt mind them.am sure he goes out wit hiz type of girls.u knw,wen pple can't have sumtin,they tend to discourage odas 4rm goin 4 it.

i can only but imagine oooo. Uhmmmm.
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2013
190:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
[size=20pt] WHAT?[/size]
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by miss20(f): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
Flygerian.:

Hey, don't get me started, girl.

For me coming here to say all these nasty things, u should have known that I've been there and done that. It's as boring as the word BORING!
tnk heavens u knw uve bin sayin nasty tins.nd I seriously tink uve made ur point so y dnt u just end it nd quit saying nasty tins?

1 Like

Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by 190: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
grin grin
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Flygerian1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
miss20: tnk heavens u knw uve bin sayin nasty tins.nd I seriously tink uve made ur point so y dnt u just end it nd quit saying nasty tins?
Ya, I know quite well that am saying nasty things. That is how I vent my anger on things that i dont like, or things that bothers me, and I'm glad u know I'v made my point, so don't worry, I'm done with it!
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by mymoniker(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
We know ur intention...I pity mumu guys wey go fall for ur 'I'm a virgin' format
Re: I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! by Youngpo413: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrebabyG:
I have many boyfriends some months ago, which i think there's a gain in keeping boyfriend meanwhile, i started dating with each of them one by one wanting to know who's the best among them nat knowing that all boys are the same. Each day i date with one of them what i will start hearing is that " he needs sex" i so much become anonyed, all dis sex things makes me to broke my relationship with each of them so that i can save my virginity to my dream husband. And i later realised that as for me being single now is the best than loosing my virginity to dis way ward boys. My fellow girls be careful of whom to date with!!!
congratulations,I hope that pusy is still intact till date?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Boy Spotted Rocking A Lady From Behind, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown / She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.