Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (37242 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by MEILYN(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
justwise:

One thing is for sure, my brain is right in order, not be to messed about by bunch of criminals and i will never be your or Wunmi Allen's victim any day any time.

u were not scammed,u dont know d person dat was scammed........u carry d matter 4 head pass d person wey ona claim say dem scam....... Oga pack well jare no be say dem go pay u sef
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by bbfever(f): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by i1: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
hey justwise chill... yes she should pay up i support but how? and how much should she pay? also proof of payments being made are required!
not the one that we will see a thread, i paid ooh and how do we prove she has paid? at least the MOD involve will gist us as she pays!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
MEILYN:

u were not scammed,u dont know d person dat was scammed........u carry d matter 4 head pass d person wey ona claim say dem scam....... Oga pack well jare no be say dem go pay u sef

I joined nairaland 4yrs ago purely because of people like Wunmi Allen, i hate them with passion and i don't need to be scammed or invited before i stick my nose in a case like this. So get lost with ur silly comment because you will read more and more from me.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by MEILYN(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
justwise:

This post just confirmed that u know little or nothing about this case and you should take time to read this case AND about more than 3 other people she has scammed yrs ago.

You asked if scammers pay back and my question to you is: Has Wunmi Allen paid back?

u know nofin about life or business.........lets give her sumtime if she doesnt pay back den we can start saying all dis
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
i.:
hey justwise chill... yes she should pay up i support but how? and how much should she pay? also proof of payments being made are required!
not the one that we will see a thread, i paid ooh and how do we prove she has paid? at least the MOD involve will gist us as she pays!

Come-on! how old are you? Why should you ask how much she should pay back and proof of payment.

Doesn't she know how much she owns? Are you being serious?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
MEILYN:

u know nofin about life or business.........lets give her sumtime if she doesnt pay back den we can start saying all dis

See..listen mate, stop this crap, the time for..... give her some time to pay up.. has come and gone. She is a confirmed scammer and need to pay up..end of the story.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by MEILYN(m): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
justwise:

I joined nairaland 4yrs ago purely because of people like Wunmi Allen, i hate them with passion and i don't need to be scammed or invited before i stick my nose in a case like this. So get lost with ur silly comment because you will read more and more from me.

Fact# d day u will av a problem nobody will stick his or her neck 4 u..........nd better still hw re ur comments solving matters here? u re jst taking panadol 4 sumone's headache..........hw will ur comment make her pay back? Even if she had d intension of paying back ur comments will make her change her mind.........
Stop sticking ur nose wrongly,tink b4 u act, just be wise, so ur username dont tell u dat
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

before onyibo teach you that word 'scam' did you ever know it existed? see your mouth like scammer. You just tear mouth dey shout scam o scam o. In case you dont know even you be scammer. Na because we never table your matter for hia? no push me o. I go push back . hehehehe

Oh please go ahead!, table my matter, is so funny that shameless fools like you think you can rap your way out of this. Think again.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by bbfever(f): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
MEILYN:

Fact# d day u will av a problem nobody will stick his or her neck 4 u..........nd better still hw re ur comments solving matters here? u re jst taking panadol 4 sumone's headache..........hw will ur comment make her pay back? Even if she had d intension of paying back ur comments will make her change her mind.........
Stop sticking ur nose wrongly,tink b4 u act, just be wise, so ur username dont tell u dat

Get lost! Do i need to say that in English language?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by i1: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
JUSTWISE... chill, yes she knows how much she owes(not owns) as at ten months ago... bank charges and interests nko/ or business man no go collect interest on his money? those are details she needs to discuss.
and ps my age isnt the issue... na how to collect our money and profit.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

Oya go collect the money come for us abeg. Trace her with your nose and meat sorry fish her out. She needs to pay up is all you have been saying. Go and collect it for Aigbe now

She will, she can only run but can not hide, she will definitely pay back.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
i.:
JUSTWISE... chill, yes she knows how much she owes(not owns) as at ten months ago... bank charges and interests nko/ or business man no go collect interest on his money? those are details she needs to discuss.
and ps my age isnt the issue... na how to collect our money and profit.

That is her bloody concern, she need to pay back the amount she collected, is that simple.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by bbfever(f): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
justwise:

She will, she can only run but can not hide, she will definitely pay back.

This is the delegation you have received, Help us go collect the money
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

This is the delegation you have received, Help us go collect the money

Delegation from a criminal minded individual like you? That is like going on evangelism with a stolen car
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by MEILYN(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
justwise:

Get lost! Do i need to say that in English language?

u re jst getting senseless day by day no improvment.................if dey should ask me who is a scammer here i would easily fish u out........u talk,behave nd tink like a scammer.......i tink i should create a thread 4 u........hw will u feel if ppl start accusing u witout proof? Or without ur own side of d story? Ok lets try it nd see....
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
MEILYN:

u re jst getting senseless day by day no improvment.................if dey should ask me who is a scammer here i would easily fish u out........u talk,behave nd tink like a scammer.......i tink i should create a thread 4 u........hw will u feel if ppl start accusing u witout proof? Or without ur own side of d story? Ok lets try it nd see....

You just proved to me that you are an id0lt by default for saying that nonsense
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by MEILYN(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
justwise: [/b]

You just proved to me that you are an id0lt by default for saying that nonsense

like ur father right? U beta go nd find sumtin doing.......stop making oda ppl's problem worse.......u re just increasing Aieromon's problem Mr Fight For Scam Victims
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by bbfever(f): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by MEILYN(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

And you are an idi0t by divine appointment.
lol
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
MEILYN:

like ur father right? U beta go nd find sumtin doing.......stop making oda ppl's problem worse.......u re just increasing Aieromon's problem Mr Fight For Scam Victims

I wouldn't bring any of your family member into this because they got nothing to do with this. You probably come from a decent family but as in everything there is always one m0r0n spoiling the good name of other family members.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by aieromon(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
MEILYN:

I think you should go through this thread carefully. You can click my username and go through my posts if you feel the background is one sided.

www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order

Thanks
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

And you are an idi0t by divine appointment.

Divine should be the last word that should come out of the mouth of dubious character like you.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by MEILYN(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
justwise:

I wouldn't bring any of your family member into this because they got nothing to do with this. You probably come from a decent family but as in everything there is also one m0r0n spoiling the good name of other family members.

i noticed it........nw u re talking u could av said dis earlier.....nw i know where d madness is coming from....
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by bbfever(f): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by MEILYN(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
aieromon:

I think you should go through this thread carefully. You can click my username and go through my posts if you feel the background is one sided.

Thanks

av done dat already sir...........but will insulting wunmi get ur money back? Nobody can force her to pay back we can only hear her side of d story nd compromise or dialogue......calling her all sorts of names wont bring ur money back......wat step is she making to pay u back? After all dis her long stories?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by MEILYN(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
aieromon:

Thanks

i dont know hw u feel nw bro...am sorry abt ur money,u took dis matter in a good manner........but ppl re jst complicating d issue e.g justwise, dis dudes cant make wunmi pay u back dey re jst complicating issues
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever: [/b]

Guess you are the mor0n in your family

We don't have one though i'm dealing with one here.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
MEILYN:

i noticed it........nw u re talking u could av said dis earlier.....nw i know where d madness is coming from....

My madness is coming from people like you who think its okey to support a thieve like Wunmi Allen
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by MEILYN(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
justwise:

My madness is coming from people like you who think its okey to support a thieve like Wunmi Allen

did she steal any money u own?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
MEILYN:

did she steal any money u own?

Silly question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Oando Kano Selling Fuel In Polythene Bags / Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria / Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.