Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36204 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by aieromon(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
shopclue: AIGBE,

SORRY YOU GOT CAUGHT UP,

I CAN'T GET ANY MONEY FROM HERE AND AM IN U.S NOW. I TRIED TO SAY THIS SO MANY TIMES BUT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE TALKING AT THE SAME TIME ALL I COULD DO WAS WATCH ALL OF THIS FROM AFAR TO KEEP MY SANITY.

I HAVE A HONDA ODESSEY SHIPPED TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR MONEY IT SAILED ON THE 12TH BY GRIMALDI. NOV 2013, LAST YEAR WHEN I CALLED INSPIRED, IT WAS THE ISSUE OF HELPING ME SELL A CAR TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR MONEY THAT THE DISCUSSION WAS FOR, HE ASKED ME TO SEND HIM DOCK RECEIPTS AND DETAILS SO HE CAN HAVE SOMEBODY PICK IT UP. BUT OF COURSE THAT WAS JUST ANOTHER MERRY GO ROUND. BUT THAT'S OK, I SHIPPED IT MYSELF.

ENGINEER SAME GUY YOU SEND MONEY TO HIS ACCOUNT IS WAITING TO CLEAR THE CAR AND GET CASH TO TAKE CARE OF YOU.

THE ACCOUNT THAT WAS OPENED WAS OVERLY PROTECTED CAUSE I OPENED IT FOR THE GROUP, BANK WON'T RELEASE A DIME FROM IT WITHOUT THE SEAL.

YOU HAVE ENGINEER'S NUMBER AM SURE AND HE HAS YOURS.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE PRAYING WITH ME TO GET OVER YOUR TRANSACTION AND REST.

YOUR MONEY IS ON ITS WAY TO LAGOS.

I don't have any engineer details. Feel free to give him my account number as well as my phone number/s.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Wylout: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wait Oh!!! Time don reach to exchange account numbers? See as i dey carry last grin

Wey all my deposit slip them sef!!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by DonTim1: 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
aieromon:

I don't have any engineer details. Feel free to give him my account number as well as my phone number/s.

finally she got what she wanted, dragged you to her own turf.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Jymes: 12:45am On Feb 19, 2013
Eeeeeeeeewwwwww this Wunmi Allen is suffering from a chronic ailment o, couldnt even read through her crazy epistle of woe. This is medicine after death, she was given 21days to plead her cause and state her side of the preorder mess, here she is spewing gabbage. She xpected Aighe to either buy her a drinnk or a plate of food or snacks, did she give him the items FOC? Madam Wunmi, for peace sake, its best you pay up, you are too intelligent to be wasted, am sure if Aigbe get jazz he would nt be here to state his case. Jst pay up and do your best to maintain a clean slate, am sure you stl have better thinngs to do wt your life, not scamminnng o. Btw i think bbfever is also shopclue
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 5:34am On Feb 19, 2013
This Wunmi Allen scammer again?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 5:58am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by surveyProf(m): 6:23am On Feb 19, 2013
^^^
That dude "Samuel Ekwenme" lives in Ajah Lekki, when are you going to pay back the money u collected?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ifyalways(f): 6:30am On Feb 19, 2013
That question really is for mr Aigbe to ask and I'm wondering why he's yet to ask that since yesterday undecided

We can only be spectators and witnesses from henceforth, I guess.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by aieromon(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2013
shopclue: aigbe,

He's the same guy you called several times in lekki. He has your number still, I believe.

Will tell him to call you.

I called him only three times out of which he picked twice. Anyways, I need to know the expected time of payment. Your post was silent about that.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogul: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogul:

survey student why do you keep giving out false info and forcing yourself to believe you got it right? i am not Wunmis Engineer so stop deceiving Aigbe
...actually you are Wunmi's Engineer.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogul: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Skywalker5(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogul:

survey student why do you keep giving out false info and forcing yourself to believe you got it right? i am not Wunmis Engineer so stop deceiving Aigbe

That makes sense.Now i see why you are defending her. if wunmi goes down, you will too.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by surveyProf(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogul:

Pm me let me identify myself to u!!! " You risk arrest"

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by lomzy1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
surveyProf: Pm me let me identify myself to u!!! " You risk arrest"

I love this chaLlenge! Damogul/bbfever can u do what he asked u to do?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
lomzy1:

I love this chaLlenge! Damogul/bbfever can u do what he asked u to do?
The guy don run.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Atk1nson(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wumi, Sorry to address a more elderly woman this way but your not deserving of any respect, please return peoples hard earned money, think of the legacy your living behind and for the very God you keep mentioning. Please stop ur antics dey r not fooling people anymore either
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
shopclue:

Oga bbfever,

Sorry my response is coming late. I am not ignoring your advice. Aigbe's money like I said earlier will soon be paid in Naira in Lagos. I have sent a car home and left U.S already. Explaining why funds in lagos can't be use will be another effort in futility, but fact is, it can't be accessed nor release by bank for now.

This is not the first time I've made efforts for this money to be refunded, it's always one thing or another. I have now realize that, may we not expose our life and intention to evil people posing as friends. I will resolve this shortly. I do not want too many people to begin to keep following me with their evil eye, but plans are under way to take care of this very very soon.

Thank you for all your advise.

I totally understand wunmi. I left you an email though. I tried calling back but couldnt get through. Can you call back possibly?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by OAM4J: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
shopclue:

but plans are under way to take care of this very very soon.

That is all that is important now. It will be better if you can make it sooner than soon.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogulxx:

You publish peoples info here without their permission and you wish to hide yours and publish it privately? you be thief and a conman. See his email address sef 'wholesaleasian@gmail.com' the guy na trader. grin Lieutenant fire. Abeg go sell your Chinko Market before thunder blast your mouth for dia!

You are not smart at all....I swear undecided

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
Choi! 5pages? And i'm just seeing this. Make I continue sha. tongue
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
r231:

You are not smart at all....I swear undecided

And i suppose the lot of you are the smartest people in the world. Wow i am in the midst of geniuses
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogulxx:

And i suppose the lot of you are the smartest people in the world. Wow i am in the midst of geniuses

Well I thank God grin

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
r231:

Well I thank God grin

I also thank God! I thank God that this issue is sorting itself our amicably unlike super survey and forex FXs mudslinging methods which couldnt solve jack poo in months
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogulxx:

I also thank God! I thank God that this issue is sorting itself our amicably unlike super survey and forex FXs mudslinging methods which couldnt solve jack poo in months

Make una pay first

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
All those screaming scammer and thief on me since una no want talk again? Has the cat got your tongues?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Skywalker5(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogulxx: All those screaming scammer and thief on me since una no want talk again? Has the cat got your tongues?

Make una pay first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.