Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. (83881 Views)

Some Igbo/yoruba Word Used In Urhobo/Isoko Language / The Isoko People Of Delta State : Facts & Factlets / What Do You Know About Isoko People Of Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by teriore: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2010
I'm enjoying these comments all my isoko brothers out there. The language is a wonderful and amusing one i would love to learn. it actually sounds like chicken language.
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2010
teri-ore:

I'm enjoying these comments all my isoko brothers out there. The language is a wonderful and amusing one i would love to learn. it actually sounds like chicken language.

How can you say that??!! Are you being rude?? angry angry
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by icezik1(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2010
How does Isoko sound like chicken language?
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2010
Where is Beaf? angry grin
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by Beaf: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2010
THE AMAKA:

Where is Beaf? angry grin

. . .And where have you been? Our babies have been crying for mummy non-stop!
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2010
Beaf:

. . .And where have you been? Our babies have been crying for mummy non-stop!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
which babies? there will be no babies until you pay my bride price.
tongue
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by Beaf: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2010
THE AMAKA:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
which babies? there will be no babies until you pay my bride price.
tongue

You mean the bride price didn't get to you? Three mansions, 54 fattened cows, a helicopter and 7 maidens to tend to your wish.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase come back, the babies are crying o! grin
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:31am On Jul 16, 2010
Beaf:

You mean the bride price didn't get to you? Three mansions, 54 fattened cows, a helicopter and 7 maidens to tend to your wish.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase come back, the babies are crying o! grin
LOL! mommy has to finish getting her nails done. tongue cool
lol
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by dfav: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ Ice Zik
ur fada, how can u say [i]"How does Isoko sound like chicken language?"[/i]
u nor well, abi dem dey worry u.
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by Woke4all(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2010
Isoko Wa doooooooo
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by icezik1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2010
dfav:

@ Ice Zik
your fada, how can u say [i]"How does Isoko sound like chicken language?"[/i]
u nor well, abi dem dey worry u.

Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by InkedNerd(f): 1:44am On Oct 08, 2010
I like this thread. Did anyone mention Ogonna Nneka Nnamani?

Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by chyz(m): 3:09am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I like this thread. Did anyone mention Ogonna Nneka Nnamani?

Wrong thread, the right thread is below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-338858.192.html
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2010
Woke4all:

Isoko Wa doooooooo

Woke4all - you're Isoko??!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

if yes, then in that case - pls pardon my rudeness to you in the Jokes Section O!!!! sad sad sad
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by Woke4all(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Woke4all - you're Isoko??!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

if yes, then in that case - pls pardon my rudeness to you in the Jokes Section O!!!! sad sad sad
No probs. What part are you from?
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2010
Ozoro cheesy cheesy

'n you??
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by Woke4all(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2010
^^
Oweh/emede.
Can you speak/hear?
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by EfemenaXY: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2010
very little o!

shame on me, I know. . . embarassed embarassed embarassed

I bet u can though smiley smiley
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by rekebel(f): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2010
Isoko Waado

Rekebel is back. Farms in Oyede have become water logged farms. I wrote to the Delta State ministries of agriculture and environment, they did not gave me a positive reply. What could be the possible cause of that problem. I need solution to that problem ,can any one help? Please send ur replies to rekerichmond@gmail.com.

Long Live Isoko shocked
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2010
Isn't that part of Isoko land called the water side??

I think the problem is caused partly by the rainy season

or it could be due to soil erosion?

you need to give a bit more information though . . .

Isoko Wadoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by Woke4all(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
Efe Your posts hv increased what's the secret? grin
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2010
^^Woke cheesy cheesy

na so we see am O!

how've u been man?? Person nor dey see your breaklights these days wink
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by Woke4all(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2010
^^
I hv been Gud. I dey romance section these days coz e funny pass joke section self. grin
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2010
Lol!!

Okay, I hear you - Romeo

grin grin grin
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by Woke4all(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2010
^Alright Juliet wink
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by ono(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2010
I'm happy. . . . .Guys, I've been away for a while. What's up with our people at home? Anyone going home this holiday? Are the roads okay now? I'll like to visit Igbide - is the Olomoro-Iyede road okay now?
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by EfemenaXY: 3:04am On Dec 07, 2010
Isoko Wadoooooooooo!!!

My fellow brothers and sisters I dey greet all of una cheesy cheesy

My peeps - abeg make una help your sister

Let our voice be heard nor more as a minority tribe but as a tribe that pulls together

I dey seek una votes to be the best nland Joker of the Year

Oya come over here and if I win, I promise all of una serious Starch and Owho with lots 'o dried fish and better soft white yam. I go cook am wella for una!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-559868.160.html

Isoko Wadoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by Woke4all(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2010
^^
LMAO
How much you go pay make i create like 100 ID Make dem rig d election?
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2010
^^ Bros cheesy cheesy

We're talking serious cash here!!

u 'spose know say Efe nor dey deal in Naira - an[b] ££££[/b] be my thing tongue tongue tongue

plus I go throw Ferrari, Latest Laptop, Video Camera phone with IPhone facililites, extra IPOD, and lots 'n lots of fine babes come your side!!

oya begin by voting for me + I need ur serious skills as campaign manager grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-559868.192.html

Isoko wadoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by Woke4all(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2010
^^

LWKMD

OK EFE MAKE I VOTE FOR YOU AS THE ONLY ISOKO FEMALE POLITICIAN WEY DEY NAIRALAND.
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2010
^^ Thanks jor!

abeg, nor forget to campaign for me o! kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. by Woke4all(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2010
^^

dat na small thing na.
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Masquerades At Golibe Festival Onitsha (Photos) / Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.