Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (25016 Views)

Maybe Am Naive And Obsess / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 5:43am On Mar 12, 2013
adabeke12:

u will put jam on wht... i go tell ur mama grin
hmmm i'm thinking abt taking my calc,bio,and cna exam grin
i'm pretty stressed right now... need a stress reliever smiley

try listening to music? planning to be a nurse?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:47am On Mar 12, 2013
obowunmi:

try listening to music? planning to be a nurse?

nope. but music is a distraction... i need something stronger than music wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by TableLeg(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2013
adabeke12:
Let me teach you ....... tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2013
Table Leg :

Let me teach you ....... tongue

abeg make you face your own babe oo.... no spoil market for me.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2013
adabeke12:

do you want a peanut butter sandwich? tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by TableLeg(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
obowunmi:

abeg make you face your own babe oo.... no spoil market for me.
undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
obowunmi:

do you want a peanut butter sandwich? tongue tongue

Nope... Dats not going to do n e thing for me. A stress reliever can be n e thing from... Massages to mudbaths to being pampered etc lol
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
wow... do you want me to give you a massage? how hard would you like it?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
obowunmi: wow... do you want me to give you a massage? how hard would you like it?

Lmao... I dont get massaged up by strangers
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
adabeke12:

Lmao... I dont get massaged up by strangers

I'm not a stranger dear.... we are getting to know each other.. **gives her a kiss on her cheeks** watches her blush. embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by sunnyt1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
adabeke12: Every tyme marry marry marry! mschewwww. Everyone is not meant to be married oh! tongue

You sound defeated gal. what have you been passing tru? Eya,
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
sunny t:

You sound defeated gal. what have you been passing tru? Eya,

No I am not defeated in n e type of way. This topic was inspired by nairaland. It just seems like they luv talking abt marriage.
I.e if someone has relationship trouble or just wanted advice on a crush they had... Most of the time the advice is going to have something to do with marriage.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Madam

Stop trolling a thread you created

If u dont want to marry dont marry its not by force

Nigerians are obsesses with marriage because we are not civilised and you were unlucky to be born in this time
In 3 generations it will not be an issue
You are a great thinker ahead of your time

So were picasso and galileo
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
biolabee: Madam

Stop trolling a thread you created

If u dont want to marry dont marry its not by force

Nigerians are obsesses with marriage because we are not civilised and you were unlucky to be born in this time
In 3 generations it will not be an issue
You are a great thinker ahead of your time
So were picasso and galileo

Umm... Im not trolling. N e wayz is ur last two sentences suppose to be a compliment or a smart remark?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 3:32am On Mar 13, 2013
obowunmi:

I'm not a stranger dear.... we are getting to know each other.. **gives her a kiss on her cheeks** watches her blush. embarassed embarassed

Aww... How old r u?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 3:56am On Mar 13, 2013
Old enough to be your man. I'm not more than 30 years though. wink wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 4:48am On Mar 13, 2013
obowunmi: Old enough to be your man. I'm not more than 30 years though. wink wink

Lol... u r toasting girls left nd right. Plz nah tell me ur age tongue
U can tell me privately if u dont mind
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
adabeke12:

Lol... u r toasting girls left nd right. Plz nah tell me ur age tongue
U can tell me privately if u dont mind

abeg who am I toasting? tongue tongue my eyes are on you only. kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by MayorSchwags(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ada,i hada gud laff @ 'marry marry marry'grin. On ma own part,i was only uzd 2 seein movies wherein mothers tell deir sons 2get married n gv dem grands. Neva tot same wud apun2 megrin and it aint lyk im old undecided. Pple general attach 2much importance 2 marriage walahi
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
obowunmi:

abeg who am I toasting? tongue tongue my eyes are on you only. kiss kiss

Yeah right player tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
adabeke12:

Yeah right player tongue

not a player boo.... seeing how fine you are - you're on point. kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
MayorSchwags: Ada,i hada gud laff @ 'marry marry marry'grin. On ma own part,i was only uzd 2 seein movies wherein mothers tell deir sons 2get married n gv dem grands. Neva tot same wud apun2 megrin and it aint lyk im old undecided. Pple general attach 2much importance 2 marriage walahi

Omg! Atleast u understand wht im talking abt. They love to talk abt marriage to much. I might get married when im 30... This marriage thing is serious oh. Nigerians no dey use am joke chai cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
obowunmi:

not a player boo.... seeing how fine you are - you're on point. kiss kiss

Hmm... Some nigerian men cannot control their kondo undecided. U still have not told me how old u r smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
adabeke12:

Hmm... Some nigerian men cannot control their kondo undecided. U still have not told me how old u r smiley

I have self-control - so fe wa gba kondo ni? Im under 30 and old enough to be your man.

How old are you?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by MayorSchwags(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
adabeke12:

Omg! Atleast u understand wht im talking abt. They love to talk abt marriage to much. I might get married when im 30... This marriage thing is serious oh. Nigerians no dey use am joke chai cheesy
30 eh? Cool. Funny nof id luv2 geh married earlia shagrin. Mayb 28,but i blv in bn 'owkay' first sha(my Ma doesn't tho). Consider Obowunmi na...afta he credits ya bank acctgrin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
^^^if I have to credit her bank account, unfortunately that may classify her as a prostitute.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
T
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
MayorSchwags:
30 eh? Cool. Funny nof id luv2 geh married earlia shagrin. Mayb 28,but i blv in bn 'owkay' first sha(my Ma doesn't tho). Consider Obowunmi na...afta he credits ya bank acctgrin

I would like to get married earlier to... But I want to finish my education first, which is going to take forever. Nd I want to go in mentally, spiritually, some financial, and physically prepared. I want to enjoy singleness to the max! Oh and perfect my cooking; I sabi
cook oh but I want my food to b perfect. dats
burriful u want to marry at 28, if u can sooner
definetly do it, so that u can start making ur babies at 28. I cant consider him dat way nah nd plus Money cannot buy my heart kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
A
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
obowunmi:

I have self-control - so fe wa gba kondo ni? Im under 30 and old enough to be your man.

How old are you?

Wht does the Yoruba part mean?
I am iri abou years old. Under 30 is not being specific oh.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by obowunmi(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
so what buys your heart? good sexxx?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
obowunmi: so what buys your heart? good sexxx?

Oga u no ansa my first question oh.

Love begats love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Man Batters Wife Over Missing N2,000 (photo) / Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother / Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.