Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Marriage Proposal On Phone? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal On Phone? (12269 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by hanksgirl(f): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2008
i'd personally hit my guy on the head if his real proposal to me is on the phone! abeg,i no just flow with that kain thing, i though t proposals were supposed to be all romantic and stuff! angry kiss
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by chrisoml(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Iight chrisoml here's the deal! cool
Why don't u try it with someone i know. . . like ma friend and u'll see the outcome.
I still stand on it. . . . Proposing over the phone is lame! forget about the distance or waeva. . . .
Thats a spastic excuse. . .ok what if u propose over the phone, would u do the wedding over the phone as well?
There u have it. . .no matter who's involved. . you both will eventually see and plan about tha marriage. .

Don't propose over the phone. . . . . .its lame!! wink

@sly see that is only someone that u thought u knew. If I should propose to her on phone am sure u would be surprised with the response.
See there r lots of babes who r willing and awaiting to be proposed to either by phone or in person.

otokx:

Is phone not a means of communication again?

Please tell them ooo. I still believe what comes after the proposal period.
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by princeonx: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2008
OK guys, so far! so good with all the diff. response and reasons but pls and pls take that SHY sh**t out of this.

Wota f**k? what kind of guy is shy to propose to his own girl/woman?
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by DaJunta(m): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2008
[b]Hell NO! [/b]Why would one propose on the phone? How sure are u that d guy is serious in d first place, he could be playing pranks since u cant see his facial expression and body language.

So all d ladies in d house, if guy propose 4 phone, u better shine ur eye well well oooo shocked

grin
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by Scopium: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2008
hanksgirl:

i'd personally hit my guy on the head if his real proposal to me is on the phone! abeg,i no just flow with that kain thing, i though t proposals were supposed to be all romantic and stuff! angry kiss

[size=13pt]Which is more romantic; talking in your face and pissing you off or talking sweet to you on the phone and making you feel all Hot and crazy inside? Anything can happen.[/size]
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by hanksgirl(f): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2008
talking sweetly in my ear ke?? he may be lying for all i care. Abeg, i don't like either!
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by Scopium: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2008
Da Junta:

[b]Hell NO! [/b]Why would one propose on the phone? How sure are u that d guy is serious in d first place, he could be playing pranks since u can't see his facial expression and body language.

So all d ladies in d house, if guy propose 4 phone, u better shine your eye well well oooo shocked

grin

[size=13pt]Because they are geographically challenged. Some replies to this post confirmed that their proposal was like that and they still HAPPILY married. Most of your in-your-face proposal turn to a disastrous marriage.[/size]
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by Scopium: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2008
hanksgirl:

talking sweetly in my ear ke?? he may be lying for all i care. Abeg, i don't like either!

[size=13pt]A liar will always lie even before a lie detector[/size]
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by Flowers212: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2008
yes what kind of man is that
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by princeonx: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2008
if u no like either, make him just give you belle then grin short cut proposal grin women funny
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by diluted(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2008
the guy must be a dumb ass to do that
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by lightest(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2008
In life exposure matter most. It depends on the couple to be.
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by Gamine(f): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2008
Come to think of it, its not too bad

When some people are having Textual intercourse

This one no bad at all o!
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by sturvs: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2008
how will u ever propose over the phone, ahn aaaahn
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by Gamine(f): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2008
I know this sturvs guy, hmm undecided
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by chrisoml(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2008
These things happens almost everyday and everywhere that u'v not experience it doesn't mean its not happening OK.
some people are really funny. This January my sister attended a wedding ceremony @ Benin city.
The couples had just met face2face only a week to their formal introduction.
They both met through d net and d guy proposed tru phone.
and now they are happily married.
Is the guy also DUMB?
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by spetem(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2008
POST I GO LIKE MEET U. JUS ABOUT THE nIGERIAN nAVY STUFF
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by babycool(f): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2008
Anyhow, its the end that matters
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by carlitos: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2008
:Dthere is nothin wrong with proposing on the phone.maybe the guy is afraid of being turned down and to avoid embarrassment he uses dat method
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by omoovie(f): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2008
ha hahahahahahah! That's nothing! My best friend's last bf proposed to her via Yahoo Messenger!! He was in Iraq at the time but still though that was inexcusable. He could have waited for his break now haba! She got rid of him. No hard feelings but how can a guy expect someone to take him seriously when he is proposing on Yahoo messenger? WTF?! Seriously?! grin grin angry grin grin That's too laughable!
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by SamMilla1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2008
I went through almost all the replies in this thread, Almost all the ladies are against proposing on the phone and the boys are for it. The simple explanation to this is that all the marriage proposals in our part of the world is done bty MEN. All i can say here is that its left for ladies to determine whether the guy is serious or not plus the lady must have been in some kind of relationship with the guy before proposals pops-up. So i see nothing wrong in proposing through a telephone besides I am planning to do that some day if the need arises. We must not forget that TECHNOLOGY is invading traditions, All traditions not just ours alone.
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2008
These women, reveal your ages.I don't teens coming on a every thread here. After searching and waiting for a man, you will know no proper proposal mode. Women do propose well ahead of men's. Do we men say as they never used their mouths to say they like us, we  have not accepted the courtship or marriage? Na every woman fit say YES?
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by software(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2008
its best when it is done face to face, then you can see the reactions,
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2008
software:

its best when it is done face to face, then you can see the reactions,
exactly
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by SignorZax: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2008
If he proposes to you on fone,
Simple, Marry him on fone. Shikena! grin
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by yongbabe(f): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2008
on phone ke??
if a guy proposes marriage to me on the phone,
ma response would be - tunda fire u!.
cant he walk?? what happened to his legs??
plus how would i get the ring! ( i belive the ring should come with the proposal).

if he proposes to me on the phone,
the marriage might as well be performed oer the phone.
And we might as well have the kids over the phone- NONSENSE!
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by chinda3: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2008
on phone ke??
can't he walk?? what happened to his legs??
plus how would i get the ring! ( i believe the ring should come with the proposal).

@yong babe

i beg no make me laf,u funny oooo
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by redsun(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2008
Virtual reality,inevitable.People will marry  robots soon,reality is dimensional and compactible.

Orchestra.A good example is Homosexuality and heterosexuality,diffrent realities yet the same goal.
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by PurestBoy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2008
yong babe:

on phone ke??
plus how would i get the ring! ( i believe the ring should come with the proposal).

yong babe:

on phone ke??

Haba now yong babe, u are too harsh, what if the guy text an emoticon type of ring to show his feelings alongside his call? Would that be alright?
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by Gamine(f): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2008
This yong babe no know wetin dey happen

if people don dey do Textual Intercourse

they fitting to hv belle on phone na

Thank God for Teki no logy cheesy
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by wol: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2008
oh baby, correct. ee bee like say you bee beter christian cha, abee na lie a talk. plenty girls dey wey dey find that kind of chance wey never fit get am ohh, abee how see see am? take am easy oo, no make yanga too much ooooo. i like your way cha. one love to yong babe grin cool kiss
Re: Marriage Proposal On Phone? by wol: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2008
chinda, how far na, ee bee like say na only me and you come remain for here ooo. i like run things with you oh. i for like say make we see for yahoo chat. i dey always dey online for twelve hours every day. so no think say after now we no go fit see again. abeg, just reply me now. i dey yahoo now. try abeg, ee fit bee say we know some where for niger. thanks.
smiley cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, Xvideos Has Finished Me / Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe / Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.