Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (52130 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jpphilips(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2013
Nauttyprof: Being a Virgin is the best gift a lady can give to her husband. In fact to be honest with you all, in case there is any delay of any sort (i mean pregnancy), the husband will be confident enough to say he knows it is only a delay from God and he won't think otherwise. The husband can go to any length to trust his wife but if it were to be the other way second thought comes in no matter the existing bond.

N.B: I'm referring to genuine husband.

Oga every case of infertility has a medical explanation, now, i am talking about proper hospitals aka fertility clinics not miracle centers or healing homes

if the doctor tells you that your wife's hormone is low,or fibroid,will you attribute it to the s3x she has had in the past?

what if you are the one with low sperm count? you will put it on ur wives virginity again? I agree with the going to any length part, that is why some men even when they catch their gate man on top of Madam, they have a way to convince themselves that it is their own shadow, doing his job by proxy.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jpphilips(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Lexoria: Testament to the fact that guys are worse is the fact that no girl,lady or woman has come on this thread to say they met their husband a virgin which means MEN are the REAL SLUTS!!So I think y'all should save all this preaching for yourselves or you think its only when girls have sex that it is called fornication and a sin and when men do it then it will be called an act of GUYMANISM.Remove the fog in ur eyes before you think of removing the peck in anothers.

ok calm down, we re only enjoying the double standard because we pay for the wedding, when are you guys planning to take over from us in that regards? rem that what a Man can do, a woman can do better, but you guys have refused to do better in that regards, why

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jpphilips(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
souldust: i am one and i do not feel better than anyone! And no, i am ok the way i am. i.e, i do not want to lose it yet. Dont think i am a christian. Infact, i hate religion and christianity is the most evil of all.

The reason i want to keep it is becos my friends tell me that when you sleep with a woman you are not married to, there is every likely hood that what you feel for her would begin to diminish.

I doubt it very much becos i think when we make love, then we are expressing feelings to each other. But what if my friends are right? Afterall, these are experienced people! It means we will be losing this thing we share. But i wouldnt like to lose the sweet feeling i have for my woman.

if you don't feel better than everyone the bold part wont surface in your post, it is psychological,you are not in control, you guys don't even know when you say sh!t like that, u see what everyone is saying? your state of mind as a virgin is saddled with mega superiority complex, some arrogance that no sane man will take from a woman who is meant to be submissive to him.

in your case, you should be more ashamed because most men have been on that path, you have just not conquered the world, you are simply not on top of your game and psychologically you want to hide behind the virginity clout to garner sympathy in a pseudo pride, little wonder you asked the other girl if she appreciates virginity in men, here is what you don't know, emotionally women are more stable than men so it is easy for most girls to see through your social weakness and jettison you like the pariah you are.

Virginity in men count for nothing, keeping it as a man is an indicator that you are a loser and think you can justify it, wot is the difference between your wet dreams and the Womanliness 0rg@sm? your countless w.@.n.k.i.ng sessions nko?

you are just living in denial and if you scrutinize your life, you are definitely saddled with a lot of inefficiencies.

Oga, Abeg, leave virginity for women and go bury your face in shame if you cant shut up about your incompetence in the social game.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jpphilips(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
buoye1: Am presently dating 1 and we agreed on not having sex till we get married.....I love her nd wnt hurt her....I hope we can be 4eva

and 5yrs on, she realizes her time is passing and moves on with a stray dog who enjoys what you endured for 5yrs in one reckless venue, preferably under the 'Iroko".

a woman does not attach sentiment to a man that helped her keep her virginity rather she honors the man who took it first.

you are definitely on the wrong side of the game,

good luck though, may experience teach you better
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by vivianc(f): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
jp philips:

and 5yrs on, she realizes her time is passing and moves on with a stray dog who enjoys what you endured for 5yrs in one reckless venue, preferably under the 'Iroko".

a woman does not attach sentiment to a man that helped her keep her virginity rather she honors the man who took it first.

you are definitely on the wrong side of the game,

good luck though, may experience teach you better

Lmao grin badt guy......
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
ok i just resisted the temptation to bash you @jp philips. Lemme take it in a cool way.

The reason i asked that woman if she or women would value a man's virginity is becos i just wanted her to see the double standard there is in the society. I know they dont value it. Not that i support compulsary abstanance.

As for the pride you accused me of, well i think i have have made my point already.

And blaming social ineptitude for my not doing it only goes to show that your thinking isnt broad enough.

You think i need self esteem to have s.ex? I have been to so many place where no body knows meand have spent substantial time there. If s.ex is what i want, i would have walked into some of the houses around there and you know i do not need 'social competence' to go there. What about ra.pe? Infact, the 'social incompetnce' as you call it is the reason people go to LovePeddler and ra.pe.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jpphilips(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Oxytocin_712:
BEC GOD ORDAIN IT ONLY FOR MARRIED COUPLES.

God condemns sexual imm0rality no doubt, but i don't take a virgin with that excuse seriously except when she has proved beyond doubt that she has the fear of God and faithful to God's words in all ramifications.

How can you expect me to keep your virginity because you said you love God but the least chance you get you lie through ur cvnt.

the same bible says all liars will go to hell and you keep virginity to please God then lie to please who? me? i be god?

anyways, we like fooling ourselves with frivolities.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jpphilips(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=souldust]
ok i just resisted the temptation to bash you @jp philips. Lemme take it in a cool way.

Thank you for your kind consideration at least i still have a shot, preferably an upper cut this time.

The reason i asked that woman if she or women would value a man's virginity is becos i just wanted her to see the double standard there is in the society. I know they dont value it. Not that i support compulsary abstanance.

the double standard has been there before your fathers, should it be an issue today? OR you may be asking to know if you are a partaker in the "glory" of female virgins (since you asked her "since they want men to honor theirs, why shouldn't they honor male virgins"?). if you don't support compulsory abstinence, why are you practicing it?

As for the pride you accused me of, well i think i have have made my point already.

I dont expect you to admit that pride either, it is a psychological manifestation lol

And blaming social ineptitude for my not doing it only goes to show that your thinking isnt broad enough.

You think i need self esteem to have s.ex? I have been to so many place where no body knows meand have spent substantial time there. If s.ex is what i want, i would have walked into some of the houses around there and you know i do not need 'social competence' to go there. What about ra.pe? Infact, the 'social incompetnce' as you call it is the reason people go to LovePeddler and ra.pe.

Ok, in your case, I may not know your reason hence the wild guess, but here is a quote from one of ur justifications

and i do not feel better than anyone! And no, i am ok the way i am. i.e, i do not want to lose it yet. Dont think i am a christian. Infact, i hate religion and christianity is the most evil of all.

from the above i can safely deduce that you are not Doing it for God, so what are your other reasons?

here is your quote;

The reason i want to keep it is becos my friends tell me that when you sleep with a woman you are not married to, there is every likely hood that what you feel for her would begin to diminish.

WTF is that thing you wrote up there? are you saying there are no people who had s3x before marriage, later marry and have successful marriages? by contemplating that fallacy from your friends is enough reason for me to conclude you are socially less privileged. if you are socially privileged,you don't need your disgruntled friends to second guess your possible outcome or sell you Ape opinions.

believe me, from what i have read here, if you could afford a w.#.o.r.e, you wouldn't have been a virgin by now.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by dupsytosh(f): 12:16am On Mar 05, 2013
trolling:
out of context u say? what other context can someone infer from women are not to please men,quit double-talking

When the bible talks about premarital s,e..x, It calls it a sin "Run away from s..e..xual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For s..e,xual immorality is a sin against your own body. Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body" (1 Cor 6:18-20). Now when It talks about pleasing spouses, It says to women " In the same way, you wives must accept the authority of your husbands... They will be won over 2 by watching your pure, godly behavior.Don't be concerned about the outward beauty ...You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God."(1 Pet 3:1-4) and to men It says "In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat her with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life"(1 Pet 3:7). Nowhere did the bible say we should abstain to please ur spouse. Lets call a spade a spade and lets not take God out of the equation. I work with teenagers and I discovered that a lot of this half truth being preached to them do them more harm than good, lot of young girls are fooled by guys who promise them marriage in other to get under their skirts and they give in cos they av been told to abstain in other to please their hubby, and since the guy promised marriage the she can please him. Virginity is not a gift 2 ur husband, its to be maintained because doing otherwise is a sin to God. Growing up, there was a popular saying that was used to correct children wen they lie: "All liars shall perish". So children grew up knowing that lying is a sin to God and not just because ur parents say so. Calling premarital s..e/x forni.cation creates the fear of God in u and makes u regard it as a matter of utmost gravity. This believe of keeping urself for ur spouse is what make sm pple believe they have the license to av s..e.x wen they get engaged, since the one they are keeping themselves for is now a fiancée nd soon to be spouse, which is wrong and a sin. So my point is, a woman pleases her husband with her good character and submission to her hubby's authority and a man reciprocate by loving her as himself and as Jesus Christ loves the church. Thats the best gift u can give each other that guarantees a happy home.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by dapsonlou(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

Interestng.... learnt a lot, its all psychology. Saved it

nonsense, I will rather marry a virgin over girls of now adays averaging partners up to 15 men, before marriage... I will rather be the 1st than sluppy 15th
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Oxytocin712: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2013
jp philips:

God condemns sexual imm0rality no doubt, but i don't take a virgin with that excuse seriously except when she has proved beyond doubt that she has the fear of God and faithful to God's words in all ramifications.

How can you expect me to keep your virginity because you said you love God but the least chance you get you lie through ur cvnt.

the same bible says all liars will go to hell and you keep virginity to please God then lie to please who? me? i be god?

Put other things apart and look through the eyes of the main topic- Virginity, is only ordain to be loss on the wedding night that is God standard either you are a lier, drunkard etc.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by biolabee(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
Abel202: [b]My people, I hadly comment on such posts as I prefer politics and the economy. But this one touches home right where it pains. Ordinarily marrying a virgin is and should be a thing of immence joy and pride for any man. But with my experience now, I don't think I will advise any man to consciously go for it. My reasons:
I have been married for seven years now. I have three issues, and honestly I have a very lovely and wonderful family that is the envy of most of my peers. However I have a huge problem inside. And am scared of what the future will bring.
My wife was not particularly a virging when I married her, but she was "almost" a virging, therefore she had little or no experience in matters of sex and intimacy. Incidentally I had many girlfriends then and one of the major reason why I chose my wife above most of the other girls was because she is faithful and can not mess arround, and I can completely trust her on that. We dated for 3 years before we eventualy got married. I saw the signs that this girl doesnt realy like sex but since I was preserving her for marriage I never realy disturbed her but unleashed my exploits on the other girls. Then we got married. Then I decided to become a responsible married man. Suddenly I realised what I had gotten myself into. My wife does not like sex. She will only do it (once in a while after several excuses) to please me. She has refused to learn anything from the first time we met till now ten years later. I have tried every reasonable way to teach her. I have taken her to counselling. I have pleaded, I have cajoled, I even withdrew my belt and flogged one day (very unlike me), yet all to no avail.
Now I have almost resigned to my fate. Now that is what scares me a real lot. Because I know myself. I love life and I love sex. I do not have unrealistic expectations as I know that my wife never had the experiences I have. But what I have gotten is a raw deal. All I expected was a healthy sex life with my lovely wife. Is that too much to ask? I sometimes think its a purnishment for all the girls I have dribbled before settling down.
What scares me is that if this continues I am bound to mess up. I have such a lovely family. My wife is such a good wife, responsible, takes good care of my home and kids, pretty, respects me a lot, infact every other thing is okay except the sex life. And this is what you can't tell your next door neighbour.
So I am a very happily married man, but inside I am realy turtured because my sex life is zero and I do not trust myself if things continue this way. Infact I have done a few runs outside and it was as great as before, but guilty conscience made me quit.
If I were a European or an American, I would have divorced my wife, reason -Sexual incompatibility. But that reason is bullshit here. I can't throw away the lovely family I have just because of Sex (that is precisely the problem).
My senior friend has advised me the way out - that is to get a secret concubine.
I have tried it and believe you me, it worked. I do not disturb my wife any more, and she is happy that she is not being disturbed for sex again as she would prefer not to have sex even for a year unless its time to make babies.
But the problem is the other lady. Some of them are always scheeming, either for money, or to displace the one inside and come inside too. And they could even be diabolical or do something funny to your lovely family just to get a part of you too. Infact though this arrangement works for now, there is no guarantee that something ugly might not come out of it later.
I am the responsible family man type. So having concubines is not realy my style. But am forced to do it.
So my advise is that YOU MUST KNOW THE SEXUAL CAPABILITIES OF YOUR WIFE-TO-BE BEFORE MARRIAGE, AMONGST OTHER THINGS. Or else you might find out that this Sex thing can derail a marriage and life you have painstakingly built. I rest my case.[/b]

Interesting write up
You put it out there
grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Lexoria: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
jp philips:

ok calm down, we re only enjoying the double standard because we pay for the wedding, when are you guys planning to take over from us in that regards? rem that what a Man can do, a woman can do better, but you guys have refused to do better in that regards, why

my dear,so many ladies are contributing to their wedding these days.Some even foolishly pay for all the expenses and still continue taking care of the man once married cos his lazy ass won't go to work or just cos he loves lazying about while his wife fends for him.and enjoying double standards you sayWell,I dint read anywhere in the bible where men are allowed to be intimate before their marriage.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Lexoria: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
jp philips:

if you don't feel better than everyone the bold part wont surface in your post, it is psychological,you are not in control, you guys don't even know when you say sh!t like that, u see what everyone is saying? your state of mind as a virgin is saddled with mega superiority complex, some arrogance that no sane man will take from a woman who is meant to be submissive to him.

in your case, you should be more ashamed because most men have been on that path, you have just not conquered the world, you are simply not on top of your game and psychologically you want to hide behind the virginity clout to garner sympathy in a pseudo pride, little wonder you asked the other girl if she appreciates virginity in men, here is what you don't know, emotionally women are more stable than men so it is easy for most girls to see through your social weakness and jettison you like the pariah you are.

Virginity in men count for nothing, keeping it as a man is an indicator that you are a loser and think you can justify it, wot is the difference between your wet dreams and the Womanliness 0rg@sm? your countless w.@.n.k.i.ng sessions nko?

you are just living in denial and if you scrutinize your life, you are definitely saddled with a lot of inefficiencies.

Oga, Abeg, leave virginity for women and go bury your face in shame if you cant shut up about your incompetence in the social game.

Its you who should just shut-up.I guess you're mad he did what you could not do......YOU LOST!!!TRY AND KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY NEXT TIME!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Adaeze003(f): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
jp philips:

@bolded
You want to keep someone's virginity? Lmao! Really? I tot its the girls choice? What if she just wants to keep it and does not feel like proving to you that she's a real Christian? Will you rap€ her or something?

Some guys sha... Lol!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by ovise(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2013
JideJamez: It takes fear of God and availabilty of the man after he disvirgined the wife after marriage...if u. Mistakenly travelled and left ur new wife for just 2month na musa(gateman)ur 1st born go resemble....cos the fire go dey burn higher....Mr. Cock
;I can't marry virgin cos dey are mostly timid and lack knoledge of som vital tins
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by VirginFinder: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
jp philips:

[color=#000099]if you don't feel better than everyone the bold part wont surface in your post, it is psychological,you are not in control, you guys don't even know when you say sh!t like that, u see what everyone is saying? your state of mind as a virgin is saddled with mega superiority complex, some arrogance that no sane man will take from a woman who is meant to be submissive to him.

in your case, you should be more ashamed because most men have been on that path, you h?

You are spot on bro!

Virginity is a female virtue.

The Holy Bible never referred to any man as a virgin no matter how obvious.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Lexoria: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Virgin Finder:

You are spot on bro!

Virginity is a female virtue.

The Holy Bible never referred to any man as a virgin no matter how obvious.

it also never talked about a man not being intimate before marriage no matter how irrelevant it is for you guys
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by olatunjin(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
I love my fiancée more because she is a virgin,been a virgin does not mean inexperience for a lady or guy.I'm not a virgin but marrying a virgin will be an honor to mε̲̣̣̣̥ and my wife to be and for Gø̲̣̣d purpose.Is better for my wife to be inexperience than to marry all these OLOSO that have slept with all men in the name of money.It is an Honor if you marry a virgin.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jadajada: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Nigerians and their stupid ways of calling whoever that do not agree with their views name. Baby, you are the one that's so cheap by tagging yourself.

You did not make this rule, God did. Marriage is undefiled, I agree, and whosoever breaks that commandment, sins against God just like every other sin. So going by the bible's standard that a sinner is filthy before him, he did not say forn..i..cation alone, it includes every other sin. So u have no right to call whoever that is having se..x cheap cos u are not having sex, its a personal decision.

Come to think of it, a virgin is anyone whose unclothedness has not been seen by an opposite sex and who hasn't had se....x, but a lot of our virgins are experts at giving BJs and all that, *let me not even go into that*

I'm not against virgins, they don't fascinate me either, I can't fathom why someone else's decision not to have se..x should. But I will NEVER marry a man I have not had sex with,,,,yea I said that. I have actually heard a lot of people say se..x is not important in marriage, especially church people but they lie big time. If se.x and sexua.l connection and compatibility is not important, why are there so much adultery in the house of God? Even the pastors are not left out?

Come to think of it, the bible even gave an exception for engaged couples to have sex provided they marry each other.

Whether bibles justifies it or not, I'm never gonna a man I have not tasted. grin call it whatever u want, I don't give a rat's azz about ur opinion. Let God judge me.
sincerity at it's peak.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by enigmatique(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2013
Symphony007: I've been thinking. If two virgins got married, how do they know what to do on their wedding night?
My answer to you is this: who taught Adam and Eve how to do it, and who was their lecturer? Try and find out who. If u don't find anything, den u can see dat d urge and ability for sex is in-born, u don't need a school.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by enigmatique(m): 12:25am On Aug 20, 2013
Let me say here that I know a pastor who married a virgin. He's a Baptist pastor and his name is Jerry Akinsola. U can Google his name, find out facts about him and maybe even contact him for urself and confirm.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Chomzy19(f): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2013
jp philips:

it is pitiable hw ppl will do everythimg in their power to justify their sinful Act. U re too deep into fornication to even strive for a better xtian lyf witout it; ur only hope nw is to justify it n hp to convince others to join u since dey re already commiting sin; ' u re lying; y nt commit fornication n while u re at it add murder to d list' striving to b holier than we already re is d mrk of xtianity nt sitting on it n justifying d Act cos all men hv sinned, so lets all continue wit our sins...
N b4 d liar is thrown into hell, u a fornicator n liar will b thrown first.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by upson013: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
dia s so much to worry abt wen u marry a virgin. Most of d virgins dat r matured for marriage r actually those who care less abt sex. If a super man marries a lady wit low sex drive de must be solving alot of issues against dua wish. But its good overall
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jascopassion(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Good to marry a V. Wot coms to b getin to marry a proclaimed V and on ur 1st matin,u discova she is nt?
Also,fellow, nt all gals dt are nt V lost it tru sex. In d medical line,there are several ways of loosin ur V bt odas are rare occasion unlik sex.
I regret eva bn focd to bed by a lady. Tnk God its jst dt and av reconciled wt God
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nma123(f): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
if a gal has kissed bu a man has never seen her unclothedness before can u call her a virgin? pls be polite no insults
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by mermaidkingdom: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
I can't marry a virgin as well*
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Depends on the kind of virgin.. not deeper life virgin abeg cry
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Timijo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Some comments here are terrifying.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by afesimicaleb(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
D fact dat a lady iz not a virgin does not make her unfit for marriage, virginity nor day share moni so while waste ur time keepin it as if it would worth somtin in d future. nw days guys aint lookin for virgins.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by emalekuo(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2014
afesimicaleb: D fact dat a lady iz not a virgin does not make her unfit for marriage, virginity nor day share moni so while waste ur time keepin it as if it would worth somtin in d future. nw days guys aint lookin for virgins.

Can you give this advice to your youger sister?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples / See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.