Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Am In Love Pls Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love Pls Help. (827 Views)

How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You / Men Don't Fall in Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love Pls Help. by JNOP: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
I met this guy 8mnths ago,he proposed but I said No,but later agreed when his parents called to introduced themsleves to me, I became relexed cos they so pretend to love me and I was happy.he took me home to meet them in December and after since we came back things have never been the same. They no longar call nor pick my calls not even replying my massages.he has tried talking to his parents but they refuse that they want an igbo girl. presentl he has been behaving funning, he jst told me that he has a calling and wants to serve God , am not a Muslim so I told him we can serve God together and still keep our plans intact. Right now nothing is working, but this are issues I made sure we iron out befor dating. He gave me his words that his not after tribe but the person. Infact he keep telling his frds he wishes I was igbo cos am such a beautiful and wonderful woman.I have no frd not even another relationship. Am vry lonely and in tears.its no longer funny pls I need HELP.[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Am In Love Pls Help. by veraponpo(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sorry dear. Just take it cool. You have to realize that if he is meant for you he will marry you so don't bother yourself again. What will be will be. But I wull advise you to move on. That will cause you to overhaul your mind and allow another relationship to work.wish u d best. Pls cry no more.
Re: Am In Love Pls Help. by Dyt(f): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
Awwww
Pele dear
This is phase 1
U will grow stronger, shogbo
Re: Am In Love Pls Help. by eyenCalabar(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
@op

Do you have to worry yourself about that? At times, I get baffled about the level of desperation some of you are. So because that happened, you went sad? C'mon. Don't you read your Bible that all things work together for good? You don't even know what God may be saving you from. See, it's better not to marry that being married without a happy home. Don't feel bad pls, the best is yet to come. Clean up yourself and cheer up. He wasn't meant for you. Give yourself some break, acquire more skills, polish up some more and very soon you'll be the one to choose who to fall in love with. Forget "love". Just work on yourself. Once again, cheer up!

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Pls Help. by Mynd44: 2:21am On Feb 28, 2013
I hate people who discriminate based on tribe, religion and race....

**pukes**

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Pls Help. by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 28, 2013
One people, different tribes ,this is 2013 for God‘s sake !!op please don't cry, this shows that immature lad never loved you ,he would have fought with whoever comes between you two if he really loves you.
Re: Am In Love Pls Help. by Mynd44: 6:23am On Feb 28, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
One people, different tribes ,this is 2013 for God‘s sake !!op please don't cry, this shows that immature lad never loved you ,he would have fought with whoever comes between you two if he really loves you.
Very true
Re: Am In Love Pls Help. by Popowaa: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2013
Pls come and clean it up.
Mynd_44: I hate people who discriminate based on tribe, religion and race....

**pukes**

(1) (Reply)

Men Lose Their Self-esteem When The Women They Love Are Successful / Things That Make Women Unapproachable / I Did It My Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.