Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour (10975 Views)

Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement / Good Governance Tour Ill-conceived – Fashola / Oshiomhole Wont Use State Resources For Good Governance Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by Symphony007: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Must nigeria politicians always reply the comment of the opposition? The comment happened and passed, it did'nt cause an uprow so why fan a already dying flame. That is why nigerian newspapers are like comic books. "you are a fool"- abati(punch) "i am not a fool"- el rufia(the guardian)
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
Fashola size doesn't matter, just let the good minister take measurement.

All dis noise u make since becoming lagos gov, abi u dey fear make breeze no blow expose ur fowl Yansh.
cheesy
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by EkoIle1: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

There's nothing wrong in defending your paymaster fucktardious maniac

Here it is foolishh cretinous anuofia

sn't Fashola the co-chairperson of the National Governors Forum after the Rivers Governor? How could an important state like Lagos, and Fashola being very vocal, be at National Govt Forum / National Economic Council meeting, they agree, leave the meeting in peace, Fashola NEVER objected only for him to change his mouth now. The funny thing was that IT WAS ENDORSED BY THE 36 GOVERNORS not 35 govt, BUT 36 GOVERNORS including Oshimole of Edo state, it wasn't ill-conceived then, I bet if there was something to sign, he probably signed one...

I fear fashola die, this was how he changed in oil subsidy, was at the forum and endorsed the removal, as soon as the shitt hit the fan, he change 180 degrees. I pity people who still have hopes on this man, this will prolly be the third time he has 180 deg shifted on national issues and started speaking big English. This is a man whom you want to trust with presidency? He will tell you good words on the campaign trail only for him to change in the first hour he steps into office.

Anyway, this was from ---> http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/02/24/fg-insists-on-national-good-governance-tour-in-edo-state/

many4fool, if you are going to carry water bottle for your scam tour uncles, do it competently by showing us what agreement the governor of lagos state signed with the scam tour crew to be part of their 419 scam tour and if you can not do that, keep quiet and stop peddling rubbish

You are insulting my intelligence with your 419 hearsay words of mouth.

You are a very shallow and corrupt human being just like the people you are defending.
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by glen87: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
kkkp: Nicompoops lyk u r meant to be at zoological gardens whr Erythrocebus patas, hippopotemus amphibius etc live bcus ur cerebrum is made up of mud
a semen was just planted into ur mum mistakenly in a zoo that's why u always think and talk like an animal. A perfect case study why abortion should be legalised. Nonsense
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by magni101(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
kkkp: Nicompoops lyk u r meant to be at zoological gardens whr Erythrocebus patas, hippopotemus amphibius etc live bcus ur cerebrum is made up of mud
grin grin
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by manny4life(m): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

many4fool, if you are going to carry water bottle for your scam tour uncles, do it competently by showing us what agreement the governor of lagos state signed with the scam tour crew to be part of their 419 scam tour and if you can not do that, keep quiet and stop peddling rubbish

You are insulting my intelligence with your 419 hearsay words of mouth.

You are a very shallow and corrupt human being just like the people you are defending.

ONCE AGAIN, I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU'RE A person...

Lol at this big mouthed person talking about proving something to him like he matters... You asked previously to prove, I ignored you, today you said I should prove it, I end proving you wrong, now you're back to your old cunning ways... Perhaps you missed the memo

The funny thing was that IT WAS ENDORSED BY THE 36 GOVERNORS not 35 govt, BUT 36 GOVERNORS including Oshimole of Edo state, it wasn't ill-conceived then, I bet if there was something to sign, he probably signed one...

So fooll, stop trolling and defend your god like you always do... Cretinous person
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by magni101(m): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
grin grin ...and they say Hon. Patrick is crazy. Guy yab am d one him go understand na!
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
Question for Manny: Do you have ANY evidence that the 36 state governors made a UNANIMOUS decision to allow the GGT? Also, do you have any evidence that Fashola and Oshiomhole did not express their reservations about the GGT at that meeting? Were you there, or do you have the minutes?
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by jaso1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
It's very glare that some in this nairaland are stooge of bad goverment and this has made you not to understand your right hand from left. these are the one who will eventualy take over from these evils and continue the same bad way their mentor is leading Nigeria. if you estimate the cost of Maku traveling project, no one will tell you that the motive behind this is to scam you off your dummy brain. You dont have to start touring before Nigerians will see the achievement of this government. the secret is that these people have taking us for fools. what Nigeria want is constant electricity, good road and creates employment. These are basic things a responsible govt. must attend to, not embark on unprofitable tour just to satisfy your abnormal thirsty tour. if you do the right thing Nigerians will see it, you dont have to speak or diceive us on what you've done. we know federal projects and if youre coming to inspect that, it can be done without pre-notification. infact this will make you popula more than your thinking.
ppppdddppppppp, give us constant electricity, good roads,and enact good policy that will see an end to curruption that's what Nigerians neeed for now. your succesor will continue with a better projectthat will subsequently succeed Nigeria.
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by Ribaman(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
glen87: Oya those that regard Fashola as god should defend him. Is it not same fashola and Thienubu that wasted billions of naira and blocked the whole surulere just to celebrate thifubu birthday. Criminals.

But do you accept that he is better than the PDP lot? In a country full of blind citizens, he with the mere one eye towers above all.
He is not god or even near-divine, but he has definitely bettered the lives of his fellow citizens in Lagos. Please, quit hating for hating sake.
Fashola is not a saint by any stretch of one's imagination, but he would have been better if the ruling party had bothered to strengthen the democratic institutions in Nigeria since 1999. Ours is a very sick democracy, even the most ardent and passionate PDP supporter recognises this truth.
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by manny4life(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
HNosegbe: Question for Manny: Do you have ANY evidence that the 36 state governors made a UNANIMOUS decision to allow the GGT? Also, do you have any evidence that Fashola and Oshiomhole did not express their reservations about the GGT at that meeting? Were you there, or do you have the minutes?

Go to the first page, and you will see my post.

Also, do you have any evidence that Fashola and Oshiomhole did not express their reservations about the GGT at that meeting? Were you there, or do you have the minutes?

No offense but I find this question a lil foolishh, the thought of even asking such question makes me wonder how you actually reason.

Fashola as the co-chair of the NGF, and very outspoken (or so I thought), if he had an initial objection both at the executive council and NGF, they will not come out and say what he hadn't agreed, better yet, they would have noted his objection. Will it be the first or the last that he's opposing an idea at NGF, so why this one? You're here asking me for minutes, the news is out there na, let him go contest it that he objected if he knows he's innocent.
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by EkoIle1: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

ONCE AGAIN, I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU'RE A person...

Lol at this big mouthed person talking about proving something to him like he matters... You asked previously to prove, I ignored you, today you said I should prove it, I end proving you wrong, now you're back to your old cunning ways... Perhaps you missed the memo

So fooll, stop trolling and defend your god like you always do... Cretinous person

It's quiet obvious that you can not prove that fashola signed any scam tour agreement with your scam tour uncles beyond what your corrupt 419 uncles gave you to parade the internet with...

many4clown. You know you are fuckeeed up if all you have to stand on are words spewed by cooked and corrupt people.. You have no credibility and you should never be taken seriously.

See ya life.
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by manny4life(m): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

It's quiet obvious that you can not prove that fashola signed any scam tour agreement with your scam tour uncles beyond what your corrupt 419 uncles gave you to parade the internet with...

many4clown. You know you are fuckeeed up if all you have to stand on are words spewed by cooked and corrupt people.. You have no credibility and you should never be taken seriously.

See ya life.

[size=16pt]ONCE AGAIN, I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU'RE A person...[/size]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

No offense but I find this question a lil foolishh, the thought of even asking such question makes me wonder how you actually reason.

Fashola as the co-chair of the NGF, and very outspoken (or so I thought), if he had an initial objection both at the executive council and NGF, they will not come out and say what he hadn't agreed, better yet, they would have noted his objection. Will it be the first or the last that he's opposing an idea at NGF, so why this one? You're here asking me for minutes, the news is out there na, let him go contest it that he objected if he knows he's innocent.

Actually, it's the quality of YOUR reasoning that's in doubt here.

I ask again: Where is YOUR evidence that Fashola and Oshiomhole did NOT oppose the idea at the meeting, only to get out-voted? Have you forgotten that the majority of Nigerian governors are from the PDP? Couldn't the issue have been decided by, say, a 34-2 vote?

Since you sound so certain that Fashola did NOT oppose the idea at the meeting, the onus is on you to prove it. He who alleges, proves.
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by manny4life(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
HNosegbe:

Actually, it's the quality of YOUR reasoning that's in doubt here.

I ask again: Where is YOUR evidence that Fashola and Oshiomhole did NOT oppose the idea at the meeting, only to get out-voted? Have you forgotten that the majority of Nigerian governors are from the PDP? Couldn't the issue have been decided by, say, a 34-2 vote?

How many governors are in the federation? I thought they were 36 governors including the FCT minister? I believe the English 36 governors means 36-0 votes, NO?

No, the reason why I don't have to oppose anything is because I HAVE PROVED HE SAID IT. You can oppose it by digging where he opposed to the meeting, I have prove he agreed, then have to further prove he did not say it. The opposition have to prove that he did not agree to it, not the supporters. I have done my part... DO YOURS
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by EkoIle1: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

[size=16pt]ONCE AGAIN, I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU'RE A person...[/size]

fuckkktard is all you repeat and stammer all day when cornered. you can repeat that rubbish a million times and even die while repeating it, you still can not prove that fashola agreed to join your 419 tour uncles to scam nigerians.

Ole birds of the same feather.... lmao
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by manny4life(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

fuckkktard is all you repeat and stammer all day when cornered. you can repeat that rubbish a million times and even die while repeating it, you still can not prove that fashola agreed to join your 419 tour uncles to scam nigerians.

Ole birds of the same feather.... lmao

[size=16pt]ONCE MORE, I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU'RE A CRETINOUS person...[/size]

3 Likes

Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

How many governors are in the federation? I thought they were 36 governors inlcuding the FCT minister? I believe the English 36 governors means 36-0 votes, NO?

Stop assuming that "the decision was made by the 36 governors" automatically means that the decision was a unanimous one.

If, for instance, the House of Reps passes a bill or resolution on a subject matter, does it automatically mean that every member voted in favour?
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by seanet01: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

[size=16pt]ONCE MORE, I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU'RE A CRETINOUS person...[/size]
Mofo4live,
you need emergency mental rehabilitation ASAP.
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by EkoIle1: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

How many governors are in the federation? I thought they were 36 governors including the FCT minister? I believe the English 36 governors means 36-0 votes, NO?

No, the reason why I don't have to oppose anything is because I HAVE PROVED HE SAID IT. You can oppose it by digging where he opposed to the meeting, I have prove he agreed, then have to further prove he did not say it. The opposition have to prove that he did not agree to it, not the supporters. I have done my part... DO YOURS

you have proved he said. it with what? with your crystal ball or you were in the room with your tape recorder, but you are just too useless and don't know how to play it for us to listen to...

many4fool no go kill pesin with lafta I swear.... lmao
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

Ok... This is where this discourse reaches a deadlock.
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by manny4life(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
HNosegbe:

Stop assuming that "the decision was made by the 36 governors" automatically means that the decision was a unanimous one.

If, for instance, the House of Reps passes a bill or resolution on a subject matter, does it automatically mean that every member voted in favour?

Look sir, when the house a bill like you say, it says the number who supported vs opposed the bill, right? Yes, they say the house passed the bill, however, if there are 36 members of the house who passed the bill, how will they say it? All 36 members passed the bill without opposition. Prime example, the anti-gay bill, the HOUSE passed it without ANY opposition.

Now reverse the same situation, if the house of 36 members passed with a 34-2, yes they will say the house passed the bill but not with 36 members endorsing it, it will say 34 member supporting and 2 opposing. So in this case, every governor for himself, it clearly said "ALL 36 GOVERNORS ENDORSED IT". It did not say the NGF, but all 36 governors including Fashola's vote.

The funny thing is that this isn't the first time Fashola has opposed an idea at the NGF, he has opposed two ideas after the NGF meeting and the media carried it as is, so why was this any different?

Let alone coming from a Co chairperson of the NGF, who's supposedly commanding authority, please, where's the disconnect? If it was a state like Sokoto that they overshadowed, ok I can understand, but a state like Lagos, please bring another story.
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by superior1: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
The same PDP Lagos where Ex-Convict Olabode is the Oga
who gave them the right to tell us what is wrong or right

1 Like

Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by TriggerHappy: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
VOTE FASHOLA 2015 FOR MORE STREET LIGHTS cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by EkoIle1: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
I think many4fool is competing with insincerenigerian for the number one laptop position. the salary must be good...lmao

1 Like

Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
Isn't it funny that Igbo people are the ones always hating on Fashola.

They just can't stand the fact that a Yoruba man is doing such a wonderful job in a Yoruba state.

Haters gonn hate, Igbos keep on hating from the back. We are always going to be in the forefront showing y'all the way to go. cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by dady12: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
i dont know why some people think like animals,what can you expect from a minister who once deceive nigerians when patience jonathan was hospitalize,he told us patience went to ve a rest in far away germany,how many governors did he rate as non performing governor since he started this tour?how can information minister who is know as a liar become govt project monitoring team leader? If he dont know his duty then he can ask some one to help him out,look at delta state, how did maku score uduaghan who ve loot the state treasury dry with out no meaniful project to back it up despite huge amount of monthly allocation .you dont need a minister to tell you if your governor is performing or not.nonsense,chop and clean mouth minister
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by manny4life(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
Eko Ile: I think many4fool is competing with insincerenigerian for the number one laptop position. the salary must be good...lmao

[size=16pt]COMING FROM A FUCKTARDIOUS MANIAC, YES THE PAY IS AWESOME... GO HANG.[/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by Enoquin(f): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
solomon111: This is bullshitt.
A lot of Nigerians are oblivious of what is going in other states where they are not resided.
If not for the tour,i wouldn't know about the power plants in different parts of the country.

Which part of 'this is my opinion' didn't you see? And what of my suggestion? I didn't criticize for the fun...Maku can do other things that can also be beneficial...he can liase with ministries to bring to light their various challenges and or knowledge....I have said anonymous reporting can be done...let us see both the good and the bad...He is pandering too much to the near perfect...again, my opinion
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by Enoquin(f): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by chucky234(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
karl max: I agree with PDP on this one. Its so unfortunate that Fashola is trying to play politics with development. I don't see any reason why Fashola should be opposed to an exercise that seeks to review performance of govts at all levels and showcase what govt is doing with taxpayers money.

Maku's tour is the best thing that has happened to public information management in a long while. I can hardly think of any other programme that promotes accountability and deepens democracy more than this tour.

It is a peer review mechanism of sorts. The town hall meeting concept of it brings an interesting dimension for public engagement.
I understand that the so called 120 delegates are mainly journalists representing several media houses and civil society groups.
It is therefore unfair to describe a fact finding assessment tour by these calibre of people as a jamboree
You dey so,I been think say you dey Pakistan ooo
Re: PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour by Enoquin(f): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
A-ZeD:

Babe can i buy you lunch for this your wonderful comment?

Choi! You should have said dinner na tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What A Bike Man (Hausa) Told Me Today.. / Boko Haram Relocating To Kano – Ganduje / Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.