Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement (8115 Views)

PDP Faults Fashola's Criticism Of Good Governance Tour / Good Governance Tour Ill-conceived – Fashola / Oshiomhole Wont Use State Resources For Good Governance Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by koruji(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2013
You can start by getting GEJ from lying to the nation at every turn. And stop going around the nation stealing projects that the FG had nothing to do with. Show us work on Lagos-Ibadan road or forever hold your peace.

dammytosh:

God bless you. They see everything as fight between APC, OPC and PDP.

The nation can not move forward. Personally i don't give a hoot about any party. Present a credible candidate and i will vote for him.

We quickly condemn PDP yet, APC is extending hands of fellowship to acclaimed corrupt and clueless PDP Governors.

Who is deceiving who ?

What i see is that some people are desperate to have unrestricted access to the Presidency and will do anything to achieve that.
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by ocelot2006(m): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2013
jt2010:

Can u mention about just two new power generations plants started by the GEJ Administration!!!

You sure about that. Okay, i'll bite.
1) 1074MW Alaoji Power plant, Abia state (2012)
2) 434MW Geregu II Power plant, Kogi state (2013)

Hey, why don't I add some more, dumbass?
3) 675MW Olorusogo II power station, Ogun State
4)450MW Omotosho II power station

6) 450MW NIPP Sapele Power Station, Delta state

Please note that I did NOT include power plants initiated by OBJ (but executed, completed, and commisioned by GEJ). Hey don't forget the following under construction, thanks to GEJ administration:
1) 450MW Ihovbor Power plant, Edo state (2012)
2) 338MW NIPP Egbema power station, Imo state
3) 561MW Calabar Power Station, Cross River state
4) 225MW Omoku II power station
5) 3050MW Mambilla Hydroelectric power station, Taraba state.

And don't forget the planned coal power generation plant at Itoba, Kogi state.

Good enough for you, douche bag?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by emmatok(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2013
ocelot2006:

Please note that I did NOT include power plants initiated by OBJ (but executed, completed, and commisioned by GEJ). Hey don't forget the following under construction, thanks to GEJ administration:

He said mention Power Plants started by GEJ.

Most of the once you mentioned here are the once started by OBJ.
No need for abuses.
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by ocelot2006(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2013
emmatok:

No need for abuses.

Pls read my post again. The power stations listed were started by the current administration. And even if OBJ initiated NIPP, shouldn't this current administration be commended for actually executing, commissioning, and expanding the initial 7 power plants that the OBJ administration failed to achieve in 8 damn years?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by emmatok(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
ocelot2006:

Pls read my post again. The power stations listed were started by the current administration. And even if OBJ initiated NIPP, shouldn't this current administration be commended for actually executing, commissioning, and expanding the initial 7 power plants that the OBJ administration failed to achieve in 8 damn years?

What is the difference BTW OBJ and GEJ, they are both of the PDP stock
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by jt2010: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
ocelot2006:

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts!!!
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by Okijajuju1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
emmatok:

No need for abuses.

The fact that they were started by Obasanjo does not mean that they don't need to be inspected..

Also remember that these contracts are given and paid for on a milestone basis, meaning, they are not paid for in full. obasanjo may have awarded the contracts, but GEJ inherited them and must also complete them as well.
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by ocelot2006(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
jt2010:

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts!!!

Huh...seriously, who's this douche? Is that your best come-back line?
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by jt2010: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
ocelot2006:

Huh...seriously, who's this douche? Is that your best come-back line?

Vulgarity is not intelligent... I asked that you state any two new power generations plants started by the GEJ Administration!!! You go about listing projects that Mr. President inherited... You just shows how unsophisticated you are To you, the construction stage is the beginning of new power plant projects abi but to knowledgeable people, it start from the Feasibility and Conceptual Studies (FEED), then Detailed Engineering Design, then Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning. So figure it out yourself.... as i said before you are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts!!!
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by uxor: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
I PITY THOSE ALIGNING WITH ACN or the Tribe THEY REPRESENT. THEY MUST! BETRAY YOU AT THE LAST MINUITE. THEY FREE SABOTAGE THEIR BROTHERS AND KINGMEN, TALKLESS OF YOU.

THEY ARE SERIAL PSYCOPHANTS!
Re: Lagos Was Party To National Good Governance Tour Agreement by francis4real(m): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
It still amazed me when I see educated, youths of our generation going the same direction with those cowards known as stupid politicians trying to condemn the efforts of GEJ.most youths are so silly that they can't even use their common mendular, auch I still find it to believe. gud job long live the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Behind Boko Aram---gwarzo / Fayemi’s Aide, Tolu Ibitola, Distributes Xmas Gifts To Followers / South-East Governors Condemn Killing Of Two Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.