Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP (30593 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / Some Names That Rattles PDP Both Online And Offline. Add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Pukkah: 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
Prof Corruption: Except we have an outright revolution which is unlikely in an ethnically fragmented Nigeria, a pragmatic approach to salvaging Nigeria demands working with the willing materials available to move the nation forward.

This is another good thinking. Some people don't know that there is a difference between human rights activists and politicians. Their callings and motivation are very different. The doyen of human rights activism - Gani Fawehinmi - failed woefully as a politician. Why didn't these people asking for credible or ideal people vote for him or the Conscience Party?

Tell these people calling for puritanism to prepare for a revolution and they would become incoherent or scurry off. How many of them have witnessed a civil unrest let alone a war? In fact, after a successful revolution, who are the people that would still run the country? Of course, the politicians!

Fact - the people that will liberate Nigeria are Nigerians. Most of those Nigerians have today got used or benefited from overt and/or covert corruption - special JAMB centres, police N20, fake drugs, piracy, driver's licence by proxy, settlement for C of O or building approval processing, wrong usage of Biblical verses to further personal creed/interest, etc. The clean Nigerians (if any) aren't interested in politics because it will smear them. So who will run the governance process? Angels?

As people grow up, they generally become more introspective and realistic but a lot of the people canvassing for the ideal are simply naïve/inexperienced or goaded on by the hot youthful blood in their veins or the adrenalin of adventure in their system.

Hopefully, one day they will understand. They will understand that life is not a straight line. Ironically, life's experience does not come on time.

1 Like

Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by hardknockbroda(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
@Gbawe
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by hardknockbroda(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
@Gbawe Ɣ☺ΰ are a good thinker, i salute you...
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pukkah:

This is another good thinking. Some people don't know that there is a difference between human rights activists and politicians. Their callings and motivation are very different. The doyen of human rights activism - Gani Fawehinmi - failed woefully as a politician. Why didn't these people asking for credible or ideal people vote for him or the Conscience Party?

Tell these people calling for puritanism to prepare for a revolution and they would become incoherent or scurry off. How many of them have witnessed a civil unrest let alone a war? In fact, after a successful revolution, who are the people that would still run the country? Of course, the politicians!

Fact - the people that will liberate Nigeria are Nigerians. Most of those Nigerians have today got used or benefited from overt and/or covert corruption - special JAMB centres, police N20, fake drugs, piracy, driver's licence by proxy, settlement for C of O or building approval processing, wrong usage of Biblical verses to further personal creed/interest, etc. The clean Nigerians (if any) aren't interested in politics because it will smear them. So who will run the governance process? Angels?

As people grow up, they generally become more introspective and realistic but a lot of the people canvassing for the ideal are simply naïve/inexperienced or goaded on by the hot youthful blood in their veins or the adrenalin of adventure in their system.

Hopefully, one day they will understand. They will understand that life is not a straight line. Ironically, life's experience does not come on time.
Knowing your rights and fighting for them have been misunderstood by many of you here,most especially, you and Gbawe. It is one of the simple reasons the leaders play on your intelligence. How will the fighting for your rights by a single individual be equated with millions of youths doing the same? Doesn't the impact of the latter look like an end to you?

Please, you are annoying to me. Nigeria will never changed with primitive minds like yours! It is typical of Nigerians and the world keep laughing at us for exhibiting the least thinking ability to develop and organize.

Please, spare me this your passive idea and compromising tone that will lead the country to no where good.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Pukkah: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
^^^Seen but not read.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pukkah: ^^^Seen but not read.
Who cares?! Yet, you comment with upward indication. I have passed my message across and others are likely reading it.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by emiye(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
byrron:
Yet u vnt added any value to the conversation, u keep regurgitating.
So ur idea of realism is an association that is not yet a party?
When they become a party then u can come back and lecture me on realism but for now its still under the realm of idealism.
u dey make me laff my guy! Pls comment on ibb's views and stop drifting further.
Cheers again

U have a lot to learn , Gbawe is doing a good job for people like you.

The APC is not a wishful thinking any more, it is a movement that will culminate in to a political party, all things been equal.

I used to think like you some years back, life experience has shaped my thought process positively.

You need to be wise as a serpent, if you want to make some vital changes, if you think independent candidate is a solution or a viable alternative, then you my friend is a joker.

On the issue of Babangida, everybody has equal right to freedom of speech and association, so his statement is on point, he has not moved to APC from PDP to the best of our knowledge.

BTW, No political party can have a totality of angels, the major concern is the quality and quantity of the dominant force.

If i had djinee power to select the president for Nigeria in 2015, Oh my my !!!!!, i would be so idealistic like you are, but no i dont have such powers, as such it is important i canvass a lesser devil (The optimal candidates amongst the real options), i wont sit on the fence, and moan about how i cant get what i truly want.

Evolution has a way of moving us closer to idealistic values, although the changes will happen as gradually as possible, taking in to cognisance the present realities
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
but IBB did not endorse APC

He endorsed the concept of 2 party State which he thinks the merger of various parties to form APC will help actualise.

He welcomed the act of merging, he did not endorse the party itself

IBB is pro-free market economics and small Government, most of the guys in APC are tax and spend big government guys who most of their views fall on the left of politics. So IBB can not possibly endorse APC
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
emiye: U have a lot to learn , Gbawe is doing a good job for people like you.

The APC is not a wishful thinking any more, it is a movement that will culminate in to a political party, all things been equal.

I used to think like you some years back, life experience has shaped my thought process positively.

You need to be wise as a serpent, if you want to make some vital changes, if you think independent candidate is a solution or a viable alternative, then you my friend is a joker.

On the issue of Babangida, everybody has equal right to freedom of speech and association, so his statement is on point, he has not moved to APC from PDP to the best of our knowledge.

BTW, No political party can have a totality of angels, the major concern is the quality and quantity of the dominant force.

If i had djinee power to select the president for Nigeria in 2015, Oh my my !!!!!, i would be so idealistic like you are, but no i dont have such powers, as such it is important i canvass a lesser devil (The optimal candidates amongst the real options), i wont sit on the fence, and moan about how i cant get what i truly want.

Evolution has a way of moving us closer to idealistic values, although the changes will happen as gradually as possible, taking in to cognisance the present realities

This is often-time the reason Nigeria will never develop. The reality of corrupt leaders is been coddled by those who could have been part of a change. I can't image somebody would come around to support IBB in any political view, after all he has done to that country. What is lesser evil of IBB is still a challenge to me after we have all know who he is.

How long is gradual? Haven't we see many countries around the world making changes? Why is it not possible in Nigeria is the very truth people who keep analyzing history when we know where history belong as in the past. We can only reference it so that it won't repeat itself. Not just by calling it to repeat itself as Gbawe and co are trying to do here.

I doubt we know the kind of world we are living presently. It is fast becoming a thing rapid change,if you make a little mistake in developing your country and people it is a mistake of a thousand years.

We don't need history lesson, we need a change. A change that would come without IBB being a mechanism for that.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by tribalism(m): 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
gabriel212:
OK! but if you pay attention to Ogun politics, you will understand d effect of d division within a party could generate. many who GEJ bliv are his loyalist wil be working against him. n,unlike d SW, d only way GEJ could redeemed his image is to forget d political diff. he has with the SW gov. to do massive construction otherwise, he will loose many electorate.
WATCH OUT!!!
Just as Nigeria economy does not follow laws of demand and supply, Nigeria politics does not follow any laid down poitical pattern. So, don't analyse politics here and hope on your expectations.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
U use to reason the way I do now right? So tell me what has changed since u stopped.
Guy, u are entitle to ur views and I respect that but one thing is certain- known criminals piloting the affairs of our nation is not the way forward and can never be an act of pragmatism.
A monkey from africa taken to europe still remains a monkey irrespective of the name of the new zoo it now resides.
Ur choice is absolutely urs, I have made my points based on the events of the past which is playing out again nw and if u wish to act blind and wish it away then good for u.
APC and PDP are same and I aint deluded about that.
I don't need to see through the eyes of ur heroes here on nairaland before I take a stand ok and ur heroes do not have a monopoly of knowledge so their views are there's and subjective as well and u can identify with them but don't try to lord it on some of us who has the ability to to see beyound parochial sentiments.
Man no thy self.
PEACE

emiye: U have a lot to learn , Gbawe is doing a good job for people like you.

Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by ayanfeeledumare: 12:03am On Mar 04, 2013
Babangida is just playing politics so that he can be friends to anyone that wins the election. Maradona!
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Eziachi: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2013
One thing I find about Nigerians is the inability to digest what they read or what they never bothered to read before forming an opinion that had already been shaped.
Base on what was published last week as to IBB's reaction toward the formation of APC, the guy didn't endorse anybody. What he said was that if small opposition parties can come together to form a larger party that will match the ruling party, he sees it as a good thing for Nigerian democrazy of his dream of 1990s of having a strong 2 party system eventually.
The same system, when NRC and SDP emerged under his experiment in the 1990s. How does this translate to endorsing APC and people are fighting over it?
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 04, 2013
Eziachi: One thing I find about Nigerians is the inability to digest what they read or what they never bothered to read before forming an opinion that had already been shaped.
Base on what was published last week as to IBB's reaction toward the formation of APC, the guy didn't endorse anybody. What he said was that if small opposition parties can come together to form a larger party that will match the ruling party, he sees it as a good thing for Nigerian democrazy of his dream of 1990s of having a strong 2 party system eventually.
The same system, when NRC and SDP emerged under his experiment in the 1990s. How does this translate to endorsing APC and people are fighting over it?
We know of that. It is word that leads to other word in this case. The argument gets to this point due to some assertions some individuals raised here.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 04, 2013
Since according to u most nigerians lacks the capacity to digest what they read and I do believe u did digested what u read from the piece above, can u explain what this extract meant so that those u assumed can't digest what they read can now understand properly.

THE recent applause of the emergence of the All Progressives Congress (APC) by former military president, General Ibrahim Babangida, is said to be causing ripples in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Findings by Saturday Tribune revealed that the national leadership of the PDP is not comfortable with the comments credited to Babangida at his Minna, Niger State home on Thursday, while speaking with journalists.
According to media reports, the former military president expressed joy over the emergence of the APC, saying that it was good for the political development of the country.
It was reported that when asked whether the development would not pose a problem for his party (PDP), Babangida retorted: “PDP or my party? Which one is my party? PDP was my party,” and was said to have declined further comment on the statement.

Eziachi: One thing I find about Nigerians is the inability to digest what they read or what they never bothered to read before forming an opinion that had already been shaped.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by xtayle(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2013
Gbawe:

Simple Simon, what "hypocrisy"? You are so one-dimensional it is unreal. No one gives a rat azz for IBB's endorsement. The point , whether you can see it or not let alone admit it, is that those who made the PDP strong and a party with the much vaunted "national spread" seem determined to abandon the Party.

If IBB joined the APC today, what can he be other than a subordinate to Tinubu, Buhari, Shekarau and even new partner Rochas ? IBB cannot come to the APC to dictate to anyone or have his image laundered clean but APC strategists would be fools not understanding that it is best having Messi sitting unused on their own reserve bench than having him playing against them.

Gbawe my brother, you go kill them finish o. Pls have mercy on their soul.

1 Like

Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by emma4much4u: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2013
Billyonaire: I am surprise that IBB is very popular amongst the underdogs, This is a Military Dictator who annulled June 12, killed MKO Abiola, and set this country backwards. This IBB should have been shamefully sacked from PDP and publicly executed if not for respect we have on past Presidents. In his very careful and maradonic move, he uttered an inconclusive statement and the APC (should I say Chloroquin) parasites are scrambling for wants of words. Is IBB relevant in today's Nigeria ? The answer is No, IBB is the reason we are in darkness. It takes a GEJ to refocus our steps.
xtayle:

Gbawe my brother, you go kill them finish o. Pls have mercy on their soul.
the only way out of this impending take over of govt by the APC is for PDP and GEJ to start to deliver the dividents of democracy to the people.let this serve as a wake up call for the ruling PDP.Otherwise,there is no justifiabke reason for the to stay on.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by xtayle(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2013
Gbawe:

That is why I mentioned the 40 years proviso. An independent candidate can simply not win at the centre because of the funding and grassroot backing required. The problem with Nigerian politics is that majority of movers and shakers will only assist you for what they wish to gain in return for help offered.

We are not the stage where other Countries have reached, and take for granted, whereby nationalism and genuine altruism can see a very good candidate gaining immense support and backing.

Were Utomi and Gani Fawehinmi not effectively independent candidates? How well did they fare? My brother, we have m
no choice ,as adults, but to adopt pragmatism in our outlook. I used to be idealistic but I realised that I had no right dreaming of utopia without accepting that political dreams only come true if people understand the need to embrace what is practical and achievable in a graduated process.

That's the bottomline and I wonder why many fail to see it. It just will not work going it alone the Gani, falana and utomi way. Everyone knows we have good brands which, if empowered presidentially, can make the difference we all desire. But Nigeria cannot accommodate their emergence considering present political realities. Even if you bring a Kase Lawal, that is now being celebrated by a section of the American politics/economy, he cannot win an election without aligning with these said realities.

Now people have said Tinubu is a thief and I won't refute that. I will only reiterate that I prefer his breed of thieves, who after their pro-graft activities, leaves something tangible on the ground for all to see. Call me anything you like, I prefer a realist after the order of the Tinubus of this world to a "go-it-alone buffoon" who will end up wasting our time and give us no result. Even buhari made several attempts and trying to go with a selected few, yet he lost.

We all need to be realistic and pragmatic if we are truly sincere about a change for Nigeria.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by badesco(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Endorsement of APC by Babangida would not in anyway rattle or baffle PDP, because he is just one person that has no impact again in this country. He has lost credibility and he will end up destroying APC..
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Dpeacemaker101: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tigerhead: @gbawe

It would be good if the fantasies that you opposition types had was real. I would like PDP to sit up and do better, but the truth is nothing we hear is due to the opposition at least not the ACN led opposition, it is PDP attending to long needed in house cleaning. This cleaning will go on for awhile longer and may in fact get messier, but PDP will emerge leaner and much more focused and dangerous. There is no danger of the new yet to be merged party winning in 2015, you guys can only win on Nairaland and other places where your voters are called names like "Garri".

. I laff in Spanish
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Dpeacemaker101: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
ndu_chucks: I fully expect IBB, OBJ, and some very powerful PDP members to dump PDP before 2015. These powerful PDP members need to be aligned, one way or the other with the ruling party to ensure that they remain out of jail before they die.

I'm afraid GEJ has forgotten how he became the President and does not fully appreciate the fact that he is going to leave that office 2015.

Enough is Enough, Insha Allah, GEJ and PDP must leave come 2015.
STORY
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Dpeacemaker101: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
So because you think that IBB endorsed APC makes you think they have a better chance of becoming the president in 2015? I think you all should wake up from your slumber before it is too late, I still see GEJ sitting as my president in 2015.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Gbawe: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: So because you think that IBB endorsed APC makes you think they have a better chance of becoming the president in 2015? I think you all should wake up from your slumber before it is too late, I still see GEJ sitting as my president in 2015.

Brother, it is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Personally, I don't fool or delude myself. I know my children are not going to just blossom into the productive citizens I would be foolish to think is their "god-given" right to become if I am not up and doing to ensure this happens. Likewise, keep fooling yourself GEJ will remain President in 2015 come what may and especially if he continues to fail as spectacularly as he is doing.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Gbawe:

Brother, it is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Personally, I don't fool or delude myself. I know my children are not going to just blossom into the productive citizens I would be foolish to think is their "god-given" right to become if I am not up and doing to ensure this happens. Likewise, keep fooling yourself GEJ will remain President in 2015 come what may and especially if he continues to fail as spectacularly as he is doing.
Huh!You are a failed citizen!
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by kinguwem: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Who are the messiahs in APC & what is the socio-economic relevance of IBB's endorsement of the party?
I'll vote for the person that has brought visible changes in my community. I never believed there will be a day Magami Ward in Jalingo will have light nonstop for 24 hours. Recently, it is happening. This never happened during the time of IBB, OBJ etc. as Heads of State. I'll still vote for GEJ if he contests in 2015.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by doncartel: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
PDP must leave office in 2015.Period! UP APC
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by doncartel: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
APC will definitely win the 2015 election.Ibb or no Ibb
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by shitshappen(m): 12:33am On Mar 05, 2013
[/color][color=#000099][quote author=Tigerhead]@gbawe

It would be good if the fantasies that you opposition types had was real. I would like PDP to sit up and do better, but the truth is nothing we hear is due to the opposition at least not the ACN led opposition, it is PDP attending to long needed in house cleaning. This cleaning will go on for awhile longer and may in fact get messier, but PDP will emerge leaner and much more focused and dangerous. There is no danger of the new yet to be merged party winning in 2015, you guys can only win on Nairaland and other places where your voters are called names like "Garri".

another paid piper, by their fruit you shall know them
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by success9(m): 12:18am On Mar 06, 2013
I invite u all that thinks politics is mathematics where u can simply use the almighty formula to solve a quadratic equation.

why did the ACN fail in OYO state relinquinshing power to the PDP in 2003? Very simple: Adedibu was against them and Adedibu had all the thugs (wether u like it or not, u need thugs in Nigeria either to steal votes for you or keep watch over your votes). All they needed was keep Adedibu in their ranks, give what belongs to God to the people and give what belongs to Ceaser to Adedibu.

if any of u tink an angel will run this country come 2015 then u must be mistaken. Do not think that is not what I want, but it is not possible. In addition, dont think i am a pessimist. That is the sad reality.

if u will, go join a political party at your ward...roll before them your great ideas and let us see how far you will go. U will hear loud applause and that is it. If your ideas cant provide for those that will endorse it, sorry, no show. Trust mi, if you are in such a position...u will do same. Abi no be u must collect tip to do your job for office simply because someone is in need? Funny and hypocritical nigerians.

let me add...stealing in public office is not easy. It requires good skills and that is where GEJ HAS FAILED MORE. At every move u know he is stealing.

quick questions: how can he tell it will cost him 3billion naira to feed in a year? Na from heaven the food they come...i thought he receives salaries...why should we still feed him?
Why should the youwin programme cost N50B when only 6000people will be empowered with N10M max...give or take N4B operations cost. Wetin happen to the rest N40B?
Why should he tell us he wants to erect abuja gate for N7B...gate wey only him dey pass...wetin happen to the former gate...abi dis new gate is to be made with pure gold?
Why should his wife be thinking of building an office for N4B...an office not recognised by the constitution...na museum we want put the office abi we want turn to world heritage site?
more questions are begging for answers...

look, we are all thieves one way or the other in this country. But i will rather support a thief like tinubu, fashola, oshiomole than support a thief ibori, igbinedion et al.

come to think of it...no be this same Jona wey most of u dey call retardeen u na dey canvass for so? How is he better than IBB?
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by success9(m): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2013
i tot as much...no comment!!!!
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Bobandgreat: 12:33am On Mar 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
success_07: I invite u all that thinks politics is mathematics where u can simply use the almighty formula to solve a quadratic equation.

why did the ACN fail in OYO state relinquinshing power to the PDP in 2003? Very simple: Adedibu was against them and Adedibu had all the thugs (wether u like it or not, u need thugs in Nigeria either to steal votes for you or keep watch over your votes). All they needed was keep Adedibu in their ranks, give what belongs to God to the people and give what belongs to Ceaser to Adedibu.

if any of u tink an angel will run this country come 2015 then u must be mistaken. Do not think that is not what I want, but it is not possible. In addition, dont think i am a pessimist. That is the sad reality.

if u will, go join a political party at your ward...roll before them your great ideas and let us see how far you will go. U will hear loud applause and that is it. If your ideas cant provide for those that will endorse it, sorry, no show. Trust mi, if you are in such a position...u will do same. Abi no be u must collect tip to do your job for office simply because someone is in need? Funny and hypocritical nigerians.

let me add...stealing in public office is not easy. It requires good skills and that is where GEJ HAS FAILED MORE. At every move u know he is stealing.

quick questions: how can he tell it will cost him 3billion naira to feed in a year? Na from heaven the food they come...i thought he receives salaries...why should we still feed him?
Why should the youwin programme cost N50B when only 6000people will be empowered with N10M max...give or take N4B operations cost. Wetin happen to the rest N40B?
Why should he tell us he wants to erect abuja gate for N7B...gate wey only him dey pass...wetin happen to the former gate...abi dis new gate is to be made with pure gold?
Why should his wife be thinking of building an office for N4B...an office not recognised by the constitution...na museum we want put the office abi we want turn to world heritage site?
more questions are begging for answers...

look, we are all thieves one way or the other in this country. But i will rather support a thief like tinubu, fashola, oshiomole than support a thief ibori, igbinedion et al.

come to think of it...no be this same Jona wey most of u dey call retardeen u na dey canvass for so? How is he better than IBB?

My bros O Jare! Nobody gives a damn about what IBB and u think about APC. There are other burning issues.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by success9(m): 12:28am On Mar 15, 2013
then it ought not to have been an issue in the first place

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: No Leader Can Lead From Hospital Bed – Amaechi / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization / Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.