Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! (12109 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Moyola(f): 12:43am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

then what do you eat -
ebelebor or what grin grin grin

well datz not 4 u to knw!
now hop eet! tongue
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by 190: 1:35am On Mar 05, 2013
Moyola:

well datz not 4 u to knw!
now hop eet! tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ATMC(f): 6:08am On Mar 05, 2013
@190 y u come miss d outing na? Well @frr had a good time as i fulfille my promise and even gave him your own share joined to his to start up something. As such don't expect to see him soon on this forum for he's busy putting things together. Btw @itbomb keep trying, who knows you may win my heart to do same for you in 2015
@chuckskalidon your account number you sent me to wire cash for you aint correct...my banker said so, i called your line but mtn said you were barred from recieving calls for trying to load a used 100 card severally anyway try and reach me before 9 today let me see how we can set you upon ya feet...e go better
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by mrdrizzy(m): 6:27am On Mar 05, 2013
ItsModella: This OP, I just tire for you. If you're not bïtching about this today, you're bïtching about that tomorrow. Grow some balls and stop acting like a puss all the bloody time.
my lady hes actually making sense,its kinda funny to me,atleast it has humor,other dan dose crappy thread on relationship and business,of ppl writing a huge myraid of obnoxious things like "my experinece with sean"
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by mrdrizzy(m): 6:28am On Mar 05, 2013
ATMC: @190 y u come miss d outing na? Well @frr had a good time as i fulfille my promise and even gave him your own share joined to his to start up something. As such don't expect to see him soon on this forum for he's busy putting things together. Btw @itbomb keep trying, who knows you may win my heart to do same for you in 2015
@chuckskalidon your account number you sent me to wire cash for you aint correct...my banker said so, i called your line but mtn said you were barred from recieving calls for trying to load a used 100 card severally anyway try and reach me before 9 today let me see how we can set you upon ya feet...e go better
ha sister u dey share kishi ni? We dey oh!.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ATMC(f): 6:35am On Mar 05, 2013
^Send your application
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ITbomb(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2013
ATMC:
Btw @itbomb keep trying, who knows you may win my heart to do same for you in 2015

You are fretting away a golden opportunity , my pastor said I must marry before the end of the year and you are talking 2015.
That heart and everything following it must be mine this year
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by 190: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2013
ATMC is the most broke girl ive ever met grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2013
ATMC: E@190 and FRR
i have graduated from d level of being taken out, nowadays i take guys out and then give them money to start up a good business so they'll have money to take as many girls as they want out and even shopping without 'whinning' or complaining. U feel me?
I don hear you. How much money you get?? When money wey pass money appear in front of you, you will never remember that you had any money! LOL
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ATMC(f): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2013
190: ATMC is the most broke girl ive ever met grin grin grin
lol that was then na. Dt time you were broke very broke and you came to borrow from me and i told i was broke has passed. Not anymore, levels don change now i'm 10 over 10 :8
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2013
ATMC: E@190 and FRR
i have graduated from d level of being taken out, nowadays i take guys out and then give them money to start up a good business so they'll have money to take as many girls as they want out and even shopping without 'whinning' or complaining. U feel me?

190:

You take which guys out

nor be you wen i know angry angry
[quote]

LOL...Una sabi fight trouble eeehhh...
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

grin grin grin

On a serious note bro, I hear say some Nigerian girls dey drink Ogogoro
Is it true, cant stop laffin, im trying to imagine . .

#in a typical naija girl voice#
uhmm madam give me 2shots-today na today- my boyfriend dey cheat on me ehen, me and him go kpai today
grin grin grin grin

Nigerian girls nor go kill person with laff grin grin grin

LOL...Ask no more. I've got your answer. Look at the Naija bride/just-wed that was shacking beer during her reception. I mean she didn't even wait to reach home to demonstrate her skills in drinking LWKMD...

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2013
Moyola:

cheesy

un-chop d knuckle diz inztant! angry
ahah na so u dey do ur own love? Knuckle wey I don chop finish enter belle na im u say make I unchop. I thought u luv me.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2013
ItsModella: This OP, I just tire for you. If you're not bïtching about this today, you're bïtching about that tomorrow. Grow some balls and stop acting like a puss all the bloody time.

LOL...Where you from bring this can vex na...
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2013
ATMC: @190 y u come miss d outing na? Well @frr had a good time as i fulfille my promise and even gave him your own share joined to his to start up something. As such don't expect to see him soon on this forum for he's busy putting things together. Btw @itbomb keep trying, who knows you may win my heart to do same for you in 2015
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2013
Chukskalidon: ATMC: @190 y u come miss d outing na? Well @frr had a good time as i fulfille my promise and even gave him your own share joined to his to start up something. As such don't expect to see him soon on this forum for he's busy putting things together. Btw @itbomb keep trying, who knows you may win my heart to do same for you in 2015

You don enter wan chance be that...I hear say u do prayer point say mak i no come bk to dis forum...And btw, which money u dey talk about?? LOL
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2013
Today is lovely day @Chukskalidon @ATMC @Moyola @190 @itbomb @itsmodella...I hope u all slept well smiley
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2013
na 2day we don dey c aboki with uta? @Atmc dnt allow me to let d cat outta d bag 4 @190 to hear.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2013
FRR1: Today is lovely day @Chukskalidon @ATMC @Moyola @190 @itbomb @itsmodella...I hope u all slept well smiley
ewoo bro datz very kind of u. I slept jst wel

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ATMC(f): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2013
FRR1: Today is lovely day @Chukskalidon @ATMC @Moyola @190 @itbomb @itsmodella...I hope u all slept well smiley
yeah indeed it is. I've finally settled d boys and they are now smiling hahaha
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

Good Now Go - bastard
Are u mad? Ur entire lineage are Bas/tards. person!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2013
ATMC: yeah indeed it is. I've finally settled d boys and they are now smiling hahaha
^ If you are in Lagos, come make we flex ... It's gonna be no dull moments wink
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2013
@FRR1, u mean if she could swallow bear in such a manner in a public on her wedding day, then no doubt she fit dey take 'ogogoro' or call it 'combined'dey brush mouth for morning for her house.

That's our naija babes for u.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 10:04am On Mar 05, 2013
RedBenson: @FRR1, u mean if she could swallow bear in such a manner in a public on her wedding day, then no doubt she fit dey take 'ogogoro' or call it 'combined'dey brush mouth for morning for her house.

That's our naija babes for u.

LOL! I dey tells u. Na dis kind babe dey use ogogoro rinse mouth for money!! She's notin but shameless...
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by ITbomb(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2013
Nna men, I no fit leave bed , ATMCard don detonate one of my bombs for waist
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2013
@Mr. Drizzy, dont mind Itsmodella, when d topic expose am like that, instead of accepting her wrongs so to amend her ways, na to target me like say i do wrong.

Her type fit make her boyfriend larvish all em money for pocket for d joint then come dey trek 14kms go bak home under serious sun and heat.

But una don dey derail d thread. Stop derailing! Just keep posting advisable comments on how to get our guys managing affairs wit girls judiciously. Thats d basic of dis thread. If u have confession of once falling a mugu to a girl wen taking her out, share it here as well for amusement.

Thanks
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2013
[/quote]
RedBenson:
But una don dey derail d thread. Stop derailing! Just keep posting advisable comments on how to get our guys managing affairs wit girls judiciously. Thats d basic of dis thread. If u have confession of once falling a mugu to a girl wen taking her out, share it here as well for amusement.

Thanks
[quote author=RedBenson]

You wan may we follow d topic mechanically like that...in fact make I no say wetin dey my mind now...
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2013
ATMC: yeah indeed it is. I've finally settled d boys and they are now smiling hahaha
nobody bears d name 'boys' here. My name is @chukskalidon a.k.a ckosky..odogwuawka1 and nt 'boys'. If u luk at dat name, you wil realise d gravity and accelaration due to it. Abi @190 ur name na boys?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2013
ITbomb:
Nna men, I no fit leave bed , ATMCard don detonate one of my bombs for waist

Nna mehn...*speaking like an ariaria market trader* No allow @ATMC finish the goods for your waist ooo...Business must continue no matter what LOL...
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2013
Chukskalidon:
nobody bears d name 'boys' here. My name is @chukskalidon a.k.a ckosky..odogwuawka1 and nt 'boys'. If u luk at dat name, you wil realise d gravity and accelaration due to it. Abi @190 ur name na boys?
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by FRR1: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2013
Chukskalidon:

No mind @ATMC...She just dey form...I don meet plenty women like am... smiley
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2013
Idowu y u dey quote me lyk say I b Bible. Nawa o, we av nt even exchanged greetings dix morning abi u wan make I greet u 1st. If u no greet me dnt talk to again o unless u wan c urself 4 heaven. U knw hw e dey b na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / Can Lust Lead To Love?? ... / Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.