Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! (1362 Views)

Male And Female Views On Masturbation In Marriage Pls Help. / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by uche08(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls wot do I do?
I was having bed talk with my wife of 2 kids and 8+months pregnant, about a girl of 15yrs being in love with a 40yr old man, my wife said its child abuse and an affair with d minor. But i innocently told my wife that I don't see anything wrong with it cos secondary school girls and boys of 13, 14, 16yrs do engage themselves in a sexual intercourse, so it doesn't make any different If a girl of that age willingly extend it to a man of older age.
After a long deliberation on the topic, my wife develop some kind of suspense attitude and send our house-help back to her parents without my consent. When I asked, she said she had to secure her marriage first that she can't trust to the extend of living in d same house with a girl of 15+yrs.
Now my wife is always suspecting me. She will always like to go tru my facebook, my phone sms, my whatsapp, everything!
She will always cry to me to help her out in some domestic work that am not use to.
My wife has lost d trust she have for me and has consistently reuse to bring-in any house-help in d house again. Her reason is that "prevention is better than cure"
How do i get her to trust me again? Advice pls!
(Pls house, am not too good in english composition)
Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by fuzzydesigner(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Give her some time. She will get over it. Cintinue to b a great husband. Actions speak louder than words...

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by 190: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
you blew your cover cos we already know the said MAN is you
but chairman why you begin buggar 15yr old secondary school girls na
shame nor dey catch you
If i were your wife weda na you or nor be you
I go pour hot groundnut ororo for your nyash wen u dey sleep

nonsense angry angry angry angry
Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by achinaboy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
Also try to check ur wife`s background,u could find out more things u need to know about her life in general,and also try and take her out more often,along the line u will break the ice on what is really bugging her,might not be your comment alone......on the issue of her making u to do some domestic work that u are not use to,,please grow up

1 Like

Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by KINGwax(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
If u listen to this advise above me, u'll be breakin no ice but ur relationship. Diggin abt d past brings wrong memories u might not handle properly. Like am still suffering from knwin too much!!!!
She really didn't av it nice b4 marryin u.
Jes allow her check everytin to clear her mind, with time if u stay clean, she'll trust u again.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by achinaboy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
well,maybe my point came out wrongly,,what i was trying to say is,sometimes women bottle somethings inside them for years without saying it out until one day,just one comment from u,will be like iraq war,,,talking with experience,my wife bottle something for more han 7months,and keep atacking me for unknown reason,until i succeeded in breaking the ice,and then what was bugging her came out,,,any way diffrent strokes, just trying to help,,,next time don`t chatt with no chic,u are married nigger,chatting leads to emotional attachment and then u know what next have a nice day
Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
@OP

Kudos U'v got a smart wife..

U see From d abundance of d heart d mouth speaketh...

I quite agree on Ur wife stance so U wont be heard sayin "d devil made me do it"...

I subtly enrolled d services of male domestic staffs (preventive mechanism)

n hubby s havin a hard time dealin wit dat (wat s gud for d goose s gud for d gander)grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by Beync(f): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
What kind of a man would support relationship btwn 15yr old girl and 40yrs old man? isn't dat child abuse? would you encourage such relationship if the said girl were your daughter? shoes get size abeg, tell your friend to go look for his mate and leave the child alone. and yes your wife is wright giving that u support such a thing, she did the right thing before you'll start to notice the house girl.
Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by free2ryhme: 3:13am On Mar 03, 2013
uche08: Pls wot do I do?
I was having bed talk with my wife of 2 kids and 8+months pregnant, about a girl of 15yrs being in love with a 40yr old man, my wife said its child abuse and an affair with d minor. But i innocently told my wife that I don't see anything wrong with it cos secondary school girls and boys of 13, 14, 16yrs do engage themselves in a sexual intercourse, so it doesn't make any different If a girl of that age willingly extend it to a man of older age.
After a long deliberation on the topic, my wife develop some kind of suspense attitude and send our house-help back to her parents without my consent. When I asked, she said she had to secure her marriage first that she can't trust to the extend of living in d same house with a girl of 15+yrs.
Now my wife is always suspecting me. She will always like to go tru my facebook, my phone sms, my whatsapp, everything!
She will always cry to me to help her out in some domestic work that am not use to.
My wife has lost d trust she have for me and has consistently reuse to bring-in any house-help in d house again. Her reason is that "prevention is better than cure"

hahahaha what do u expect when u get into such sensitive conversation as that ... She is only trusting her instinct.. Man u caused it and redeeming your integrity would be hard .... prevention truly is better than cure .... grin grin grin grin grin she is right in a way
Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by janejive(f): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2013
uche08: Pls wot do I do?
Why bring up such a discussion? To be fore warned is to be fore armed
Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by KINGwax(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2013
Beync: What kind of a man would support relationship btwn 15yr old girl and 40yrs old man? isn't dat child abuse? would you encourage such relationship if the said girl were your daughter? shoes get size abeg, tell your friend to go look for his mate and leave the child alone. and yes your wife is wright giving that u support such a thing, she did the right thing before you'll start to notice the house girl.
wat is child abuse? Some 17 yrs old boy d 15yr old will date's got a larger dicck compared to a 50yr old man. Besides, 15yrs give birth children abi? I biliv we're on d same page if we av to compare d size of an infant's head to a dicck!!!!
Sorry, am sayin ds cos u all biliv love knws no bound, so ur talkin abt child abuse is not abt sex, right? But hey, nt dt I wll support it o, and dt is only based on morals.

@ achina boy, I feel u. But I biliv it's quite clear his wife dnt bottle up tnz, if she does, she will only be actin with reasons only knwn to her. But she already told him wot is going on. The OP only needs to let her av her ways and fill the voids in her glitches.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by andyanders: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
My brother, in fact, I have to say you are the one involved here. Your wife is a very intelligent woman to have read your man because devil already was taking over you and only God exposed your mind, if not you would have ended up sleeping with your housemaid.
Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by uche08(m): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2013
190: you blew your cover cos we already know the said MAN is you
but chairman why you begin buggar 15yr old secondary school girls na
shame nor dey catch you
If i were your wife weda na you or nor be you
I go pour hot groundnut ororo for your nyash wen u dey sleep

nonsense angry angry angry angry
Get it, I didn't do it with our house help but I ve always told my wife to look for another little girl that will replace our house-help.
Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by uche08(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2013
fuzzydesigner: Give her some time. She will get over it. Cintinue to b a great husband. Actions speak louder than words...
Thanks dear!
Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2013
fuzzydesigner: Give her some time. She will get over it. Cintinue to b a great husband. Actions speak louder than words...
angry
Re: Advice To Save My Marriage Pls! by uche08(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
KINGwax: wat is child abuse? Some 17 yrs old boy d 15yr old will date's got a larger dicck compared to a 50yr old man. Besides, ] I biliv we're on d same page if we av to compare d size of an infant's head to a dicck!!!!
Sorry, am sayin ds cos u all biliv love knws no bound, so ur talkin abt child abuse is not abt sex, right? But hey, nt dt I wll support it o, and dt is only based on morals.

@ achina boy, I feel u. But I biliv it's quite clear his wife dnt bottle up tnz, if she does, she will only be actin with reasons only knwn to her. But she already told him wot is going on. The OP only needs to let her av her ways and fill the voids in her glitches.
Exactly my point!

(1) (Reply)

Who's More Promiscuous? Male Or Female? / Romance In Secondary School.....[ Share Your Experience] / Should She Go For The Money Or Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.