Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Avoid Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Avoid Marriage (1116 Views)

RIDICULOUS Excuses Guys Use To Avoid Using Condoms / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Avoid Marriage by ideallove(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Avoid Marriage sad
They are actually excuses but they disguise it in “reasons” shocked
• Her ex till calls her (I know she loves another guy which I’m not aware of ) he has forgotten how many heart he has broken before now! How many love at first sight he ran headlong with.
• My parents might refuse us getting married
(when he was having fun and fulfilling his lust he actually knew his parents would not like it)
• My Elder brother has not married
(that shows settling down is not of priority so please run away!)
• We are just started dating though it is 6 years/ more now I need to know her more
(he has just got his b.sc in studying how to fake feelings and compose text and make love, he needs 2years m.sc to master you, and more years for philospophize you ph.D
• She is not from my tribe
(the question did he love her has not been answered)
• She does not how to cook very well
(seems he knows better why not cook for her)
• To be continued for more truth visit www.theideallove.com
“like” our facebook fan page on www.facebook.com/theidealloveworld

Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Avoid Marriage by Akshow: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
funny but true
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Avoid Marriage by drnoel: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Avoid Marriage by KINGwax(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
As usual: CRAP

(1) (Reply)

5 Thoughtful Tips For Being A Long-distance BFF / 5 Daddys' Wahala Affecting Their Daughters' Relationship / Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.