Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality (42436 Views)

Buhari Appoints Tax Chief With Fraudulent Degree - The FCT Post / Typical Nigerian Mentality / Nigerian Mentality: "Husband, Wife And Donkey" Comic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by denitro(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Ill help you out...go to Ghana you will get a job in a week...

Scammer! Everybody run for your life.
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by hardbody: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
Of course merit still dey. There are exceptional cases but they're very minute...But have you asked those your friends if they did anyone a favour. Maybe by paying money or sleeping...

Afam, this is not good enough. I stand high to maintain that I never bribed my way into any job. Even where I was recommended, I went through the whole process and either get hired or lose out. Currently, I just met 12 different gurus in my line of work trying to interview on a certain position vacant. I just realized that I may not get the job after all because I goofed at the point of chatting with the chairman. That job would have been terminal for me with prospected pay of about N28m per annum net. It looks like I have lost it, not because I know no body, but because wisdom eluded me when it mattered most. And guess what, someone reviewed my pedigree on LinkeIn and asked me over. I never knew the company or it's group of owners. There is still merit in the system. Further, most of the people employed by the company hold foreign degrees. I interacted with 12 odd staff before I met the chairman.
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by mygirrl: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2013
muami: Something seems fishy here. This article was first written in May 2012. Now the writer is publishing it again in March 2013 as if its contents are new. In any event, if the writer really was in the UK, he should know that even in the UK and most Western countries, jobs are difficult to get. If it was easy, he would not have returned. Point is: at the moment nowhere is easy, not the UK, not Nigeria.
http://saharareporters.com/article/relocating-nigeria-jon-chikadibie-okafo

It is 10 times easier to get a job in the UK than Nigeria. Don't compare the two of them, at least one thing I know is that they appreciate ur degree
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by Audinowing(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2013
50calibre:

How can you value a product that is sub standard? Nigerian educational system is an absolute mess.
But the op said he got his qualification from overseas.
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by henryadex(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2013
GO 4 NIGERIA MADE GOODS, NIGERIA MADE CERTIFICATE & NIGERIA MADE JOBS LIKE; CONCRETE BLOCK MAKING, PURE WATER SACHET, ESTABLISHING NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL ETC ETC 4 ME SHA I DEY PRODUCE AND RENT NIGERIA MADE GRADUATION GOWNS. Visit me @ http://graduationgownsventures.gnbo.com.ng/home
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by Meddler(f): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2013
@ OP I'm giving u a standing ovation. Looks like u ripped a page out of my life. It's been 3 years since I relocated back to naija and its been a bitter sweet experience. Like you I was equally promised heaven and earth only to come back to nothing. In all honesty, your foreign degree and ur foreign accent means jack squat in naija.

And if you happen to get a job with a private company be prepared to be taken advantage of along with a meager pay to go with it.

Merit is a word lacking in our society. People who get the top job are usually people who lobbied for the job or who were really lucky by knowing the right people in the right places. And that's really sad. I've seen extremely talented people earning peanuts as salary when I know that such a person would be worth a lot outside the country.

However,I'm not naive to believe that I will be coming home to bed of roses. Everything requires hard work. But it is quite discouraging to see that all your hard work doesn't pay off in the end. On the other hand we have to view this as a reintegration and assimilation period. We have to understand that it might take us a while to fully get to the same place we were at before we relocated. As you know things in naija takes twice as long to achieve. So patience is the key word in naija.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by bakynes(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2013
I did my MSc in the UK and am back home now.A lot of pple here just want to beef pple like me with foreign degree bt I do not regret going abroad to study coz even if I don't get a job nw I believe it improved my person and if things improve in Europe 2moro I stand a chance in getting a job there and leaving in a sane society.I love Nigeria my country and will never give up on dis country

1 Like

Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2013
mygirrl:

It is 10 times easier to get a job in the UK than Nigeria. Don't compare the two of them, at least one thing I know is that they appreciate ur degree

I went for two interviews last month in the UK and got to the assessment stage, only to be told they wont be sponsoring visas, that they are very sorry. I agree it is easier to get jobs in the UK than Naija, at least in Naija I didn't even get one interview. But this immigration thingy is very discouraging, now my friends are saying why didn't I come to Canada?

In the Uk, you can still be doing per hour until you get a good job somewhere, instead of just staying at home like most of us were in Naija after school

Maybe I should start looking for jobs in canada grin but what I hate about naija is that you wont even get any response, whether positive or negative.No feedback.
I agree with Ajanlekoko, maybe the jobs aren't there to begin with and we shouldn't need to spend millions to get the same entry level jobs that don't necessarily require anything apart from good first degree.But then what do you do if you didn't make 1st class or 2.1 the first time? Too many complicated scenarios

I think the best option might be to get a foreign degree and do everything possible to work in the country you got your degree for a while before coming back Home. With the UK clamping down with harsh immigration laws, we might need to start looking elsewhere, US,Canada,etc dunno any other place again lol.

If one should return back to naija, it should not be to get a job it should be to start a business.(wishful thinking smiley

Easier said than done though

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by ANYPEN(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2013
We all remember GEJ saying these words "i don't give a damn" in an interview sometimes last year. A lot of Nigerians must have digested those words but they are too complex for me to digest so am breaking them down to these ones for easy digestion.

WHEN LEADERS 'DON'T GIVE A DAMN'

Right before our eyes, gas freely flare
while they sit in glass houses making budgets for fuel
right under their noses bridges partly fell
while they allocate money for old private jets

they eat away time like lions feeding on flesh
claiming it is better being slow than to fall for fear
whereas the fret of a fall is being comfortable just standing there...
while the world moves swiftly with the speed of a launched rocket

our streets harbor crimes everyday of the year...
yet their beds grow succulent from the loot of our collective wealth.
their cheeks and bellies firmly keeps up a lofty swell...
pushing suits and 'Agbada' buttons to their very edge

is this what happens when leaders don't "bloody care"?
bloodshed everyday like the world is coming to an end?
build security in every corner of their own marbled fence?
and leave out masses to live here next to hell?

homicide, suicide, genocide reigns everywhere
malaria still kill most on this part of the earth
and toothpick breaks less often than an adult's leg
it is them that see it that can truly tell

rainfall should give daily bread but it takes it instead
sunshine should dry our crops but it saps our daily sweat
oil should make us rich but it make us poor instead
one now wonders if it is a curse to be richly blessed

no work for the arms full of strength
no thought for the brain full of ideas
yet they claim to be running well a government...
the type that tags their own few friends

THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS WHEN LEADERS DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by ammosmann2: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2013
Sometimes I weep when I read things about Nigeria. We have the some of the best brains, but we don't value them.
One of my lecturers, during my Bachelor degree in Nigeria, said the Oil companies in Nigeria are wrongfully exploiting the talents of the country, because they employ graduate engineers with first and second class levels and sit them in the office to be doing excel sheet work or, even working in the field as technicians, instead of doing real engineering designs. Of course, they are well-paid.

Now, back to the story at hand. Most Nigerians who studied abroad want to go back home. I for one, want to go back home and contribute my quota to the country. But the corrupt nature of things there is very discouraging. Even when the jobs are there, you cannot access them, until you know a Governor or a highly-placed political office holder. Most of the projects they contract to foreign companies abroad can be done by Nigerian engineers, if given the opportunity. For, instance, the TSO in Nigeria is investigating power quality issues in the grid and possible solutions, a Nigerian is doing the job. But if this same guy comes to Nigeria and say he wants to do the same thing for the company in Nigeria, they will never allow him a chance.

So, as you rightly said bro, the best solution is to stay behind an look for an opportunity to be an employer in Nigeria
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by bakynes(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2013
Donxavier:

I went for two interviews last month in the UK and got to the assessment stage, only to be told they wont be sponsoring visas, that they are very sorry. I agree it is easier to get jobs in the UK than Naija, at least in Naija I didn't even get one interview. But this immigration thingy is very discouraging, now my friends are saying why didn't I come to Canada?

In the Uk, you can still be doing per hour until you get a good job somewhere, instead of just staying at home like most of us were in Naija after school

Maybe I should start looking for jobs in canada grin but what I hate about naija is that you wont even get any response, whether positive or negative.No feedback.
I agree with Ajanlekoko, maybe the jobs aren't there to begin with and we shouldn't need to spend millions to get the same entry level jobs that don't necessarily require anything apart from good first degree.But then what do you do if you didn't make 1st class or 2.1 the first time? Too many complicated scenarios

I think the best option might be to get a foreign degree and do everything possible to work in the country you got your degree for a while before coming back Home. With the UK clamping down with harsh immigration laws, we might need to start looking elsewhere, US,Canada,etc dunno any other place again lol.

If one should return back to naija, it should not be to get a job it should be to start a business.(wishful thinking smiley

i agree wit u one shd ve gone to Canada where if after you finish ur study can get a job quickly and get a work permit. Bt am tired in living in another man's land is just dat living in Nigeria is like living next to hell life is so hard in dis country even if u ve money

1 Like

Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by mygirrl: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2013
Donxavier:

I know its not ok to live in past glory, but before I came bk I was attending interviews for jobs that pay 200 pounds a day and the likes. Many of my friends are currently paid that or more. You can then imagine my shock and dismay when I got back and some people are chatting shit about me starting as an entry level. I think starting something is the way to go, atleast that's what I'm trying to do. Although it is not easy but God dey
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by Encoredme(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2013
coogar:

this is sad......
is there any solution to this or should this generation just fold it's arms and watch quality graduates become "free-newspaper" readers at T-junctions?
Good question!
What's the way out?
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by flexyonline: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2013
What is wrong with Nigerians sef? All these connections, nepotism etc that you guys keep shouting about, I don't know where you get it from. People that talk about connections in multinational oil coys here are merely ignorant. You think anybody will entrust processes leading to drilling a well for $30 million to a dullard who is employed through connections? These guys have standard procedures for everything including employment and even the MD will need some vigorous justifications to just employ somebody.

I was privy to the recruitment of petroleum engineers in one of the oil coys last year. Twelve people made it to final interviews. All of them had their undergrad locally while four had M.sc from UK (one imperial, two Heriott Watt and one Birmingham) with two others with M.Sc from IPS in Port Harcourt. Six of the twelve had fist class undergrad with the rest having 2.1. Out of the six with M.sc three had distinctions. Can you guys see the quality pool these companies have to cherry pick from? At the end, of the the six employed (on merit if I may add), three of them had local B.sc without M.sc, two had M.sc from IPS in UNIPORT while the last was one of the guys with M.Sc from the UK.

Everybody seems to know somebody who got jobs through connections but they themselves never did. I'm calling us out here, [size=16pt]DID ANY OF YOU GET YOUR JOB THROUGH CONNECTIONS? BE HONEST, THIS IS A FACELESS FORUM. TELL US IF YOU GOT YOUR JOB THROUGH CONNECTIONS AND WHAT TYPE OF CONNCTION IT WAS.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by Jarus(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2013
hardbody:

Afam, this is not good enough. I stand high to maintain that I never bribed my way into any job. Even where I was recommended, I went through the whole process and either get hired or lose out. Currently, I just met 12 different gurus in my line of work trying to interview on a certain position vacant. I just realized that I may not get the job after all because I goofed at the point of chatting with the chairman. That job would have been terminal for me with prospected pay of about N28m per annum net. It looks like I have lost it, not because I know no body, but because wisdom eluded me when it mattered most. And guess what, someone reviewed my pedigree on LinkeIn and asked me over. I never knew the company or it's group of owners. There is still merit in the system. Further, most of the people employed by the company hold foreign degrees. I interacted with 12 odd staff before I met the chairman.
Thank you bro. This is what I also say.
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by AjanleKoko: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2013
flexyonline: What is wrong with Nigerians sef? All these connections, nepotism etc that you guys keep shouting about, I don't know where you get it from. People that talk about connections in multinational oil coys here are merely ignorant. You think anybody will entrust processes leading to drilling a well for $30 million to a dullard who is employed through connections? These guys have standard procedures for everything including employment and even the MD will need some vigorous justifications to just employ somebody.

I was privy to the recruitment of petroleum engineers in one of the oil coys last year. Twelve people made it to final interviews. All of them had their undergrad locally while four had M.sc from UK (one imperial, two Heriott Watt and one Birmingham) with two others with M.Sc from IPS in Port Harcourt. Six of the twelve had fist class undergrad with the rest having 2.1. Out of the six with M.sc three had distinctions. Can you guys see the quality pool these companies have to cherry pick from? At the end, of the the six employed (on merit if I may add), three of them had local B.sc without M.sc, two had M.sc from IPS in UNIPORT while the last was one of the guys with M.Sc from the UK.

Everybody seems to know somebody who got jobs through connections but they themselves never did. I'm calling us out here, [size=16pt]DID ANY OF YOU GET YOUR JOB THROUGH CONNECTIONS? BE HONEST, THIS IS A FACELESS FORUM. TELL US IF YOU GOT YOUR JOB THROUGH CONNECTIONS AND WHAT TYPE OF CONNCTION IT WAS.[/size]

Most of them commenting are kids, still in school or something. I doubt if any of them even work or have worked in any multinational. They just assume that an ExxonMobil or Chevron would allow their multi-billion dollar ops in Nigeria to be run like PHCN or even NNPC.
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by back2sender: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2013
I lost a high profile job in 2006 because of the wickedness of a fellow nija. Durin the interview we had 2 whites and the black nija lady in the panel. I came tops because we were asked to make a presentation on how we will go about the business and i came with a power point presentation and the delivery was sometin else.Others just came with write ups. Icame tops in the various assessment, then the bombshell

The whites were impressed but the black nija lady said i have not travelled to UK so she will feel comfortable working with someone who has been to UK even though i inform them i have been to SA on course so not a stranger to how things work in other climes.They were surprised that a zoology graduate could take on people with MBAs and i told them they should look at my S.S.C.E results and compare this with those people with MBAs,that was the foundation that made me to do well and i also took my time to read alot of books on fin mgt- Pandey, Business law, Accounting, reserach methodology etc despite the course i read in the university.they were shocked

The guy who did the shortlisting saw me around Allen and opened up on what transpired behind the scene and said he felt bad on what a fellow nija could do just to run his own kind down so as to create opportunity for her own candidate( who incidentally happens to carry an oyibo certificate while i was with only a zoology grad back then). it was really painful as i spent so much energy preparing (test n numerous interviews) for the job . i share ur pain OP na man know man dey make things happen for nija sharpily sharpily
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2013
Depressing...
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by jonathanblu: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2013
so wats the fuzz all about dude?
is it the international degree or the sub statndard naija educational system abi na d man no man trend in getin a job?
dude, get a grip...sit yur ass down ok?
put yur brain on the table...disect it....yu wud find a creative idea stuck up somewea in it.
then roll up yur sleevz and get to work.

na lazy pple dey complain say he no get work....
come CMS or apkongbon....see fine corect guys get sell belt, watches, gala, etc...u sidon for house dey complain say yur 7mil naira certificate no get yu job?

....u dont even no if God don make yur destiny as an employer not an employee.
guy park well...
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by Meddler(f): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Most of them commenting are kids, still in school or something. I doubt if any of them even work or have worked in any multinational. They just assume that an ExxonMobil or Chevron would allow their multi-billion dollar ops in Nigeria to be run like PHCN or even NNPC.

I disagree with this statement. I'm a graduate and although I didn't work for a multinational, I worked for the State Govt in my the State I resided in before relocating.

You don't need to work for a multinational to be employable. We cannot turn a blind eye to what's happening to the majority. True a select few actually find jobs on their own without the lobbying or knowing a senator. But the majority especially ppl who come back with work experience are not given much attention.
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by jaybee3(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

The HR guys in various MNC's usually make available the test questions and solutions to their cronies ahead of the examination date and there by undermining the process.

GBAM
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by Encoredme(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2013
ypzilanti:

Lol. We are a funny country indeed. If you see how hardworking and efficient the average American is, you would understand why the country is number one in the world.

Back to topic:

Many Nigerians are walking around with foreign degrees and jobless in Nigeria. The truth is that you cannot compare education fron USA or UK to a Nigerian education. Period. Even the Chinese and Indians send their kids to USA and UK for a quality education, even though those countries have far better education system than Nigeria. Many countries sponsor citizens to study in these countries so as to come back and work in civil service and benefit the country. So the question is this: why should Nigeria have such well trained individuals roaming the streets? What a waste of talent. Can we not employ them into the civil service to move that sector in the right direction? China hires most of its USA trained population into its civil service. Chile's great economic plan was crafted by Chileans who graduated from University of Chicago. We are just a visionless nation.
You don talk am finish! You just talk my mind as e be!
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2013
bakynes: i agree wit u one shd ve gone to Canada where if after you finish ur study can get a job quickly and get a work permit. Bt am tired in living in another man's land is just dat living in Nigeria is like living next to hell life is so hard in dis country even if u ve money

I will start looking for jobs in Canada. Hopefully, I can cross over there before visa expires here.The last thing I need is to come back to naija and face all these hassles. God help us all.

@living in another man's land, abi wetin man go do? When I came here was when I appreciated naija weather and the sense of freedom and also being able to 'Jaiye(have a good time,or jollificate grin)'. These are the positives in naija. Trust me, you don't want to be in the uk during public holidays, Na one dead place lol. and I have heard canada is thrice as cold as the uk smh. At least if one has the opportunity to come abroad, make the best of it and return back sometime probably after some years of work experience if one has the chance and is bold enough to make the move.

We will learn to cope with the weather. I think the weather and the 'owanbe'lifestyle is about the best thing going for naija grin
But ultimately, am sure most nigerians definitely want to return back if the country improves.
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by toprealman: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2013
dayokanu:

Imagine Georgia Tech na him dem dey yawa like dat.

Ask the interviewer to take SAT twice and add the scores together he still wont get into GATECH

Bros abeg now......lol!
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by Encoredme(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2013
Jarus:

Personally, I still hold that merit still works in Nigeria, especially in private sector. The connection thing is exaggerated in my opinion. It is not as bad as portrayed. I got my current job thru Guardian advert. My tight friends got jobs in Shell, Chevron, Addax without knowing anybody. These are good guys and merit is working for them.
Such are very rare cases, it takes a miracle to secure such
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2013
AjanleKoko:

These connections they are talking about are backed by good qualifications. I don't think anybody is suggesting these multinationals employ dullards just cos of connections alone or based on connections alone.

If two guys both have first class degrees, one with connection will edge it.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by Slant77: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2013
Nice and true! Same here, many of my boys from school (Unilag)are doing well - they didn't have to knw someone before getting good jobs (even tho I hate the idea of having a job - in all you're still an EMPLOYEE)
Encoredme:
Such are very rare cases, it takes a miracle to secure such
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by toprealman: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2013
mygirrl: I completely agree with the poster, I came back like 5 months ago after all the promises i'm yet to find a job, despite the fact that i worked for 2 years before coming back. I find it insulting that companies want to take me as a fresher (when i graduated close to six years ago). I know what is inside my head and i strongly believe that if given a chance i can make a difference but its Nigeria we are talking about. I have already made up my mind to start up something small and see how far it can grow by the grace of God. I don't blame many Nigerians abroad for refusing to come back.
stating as a trainee is not bad. Your skills will make you stand out and you will quickly get to your right level.
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by DobleO7: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2013
If you want to think of Nigeria and her many ills, I tell you, you will end up dieing of blood pressure. After going through turbulent time in the University, no job, then when you find one, they say you must not be above 25. You must have your NYSC discharge certificate or you must possess second class upper and so many other dos and don'ts against your competency and experience. I didn't even mention who you know, paying bribe without any guarantee of securing the job. All these and many more are catalysts for frustration and eventually lose of hope.
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by Slant77: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2013
Jarus:

Let me burst your bubble: a friend (very close friend that I brought. Lagos) just did Shell medicals, having scaled all the recruitment stages. Guess what? He has no more than 2.1 Bsc Chem Engr from -wait for it - Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi. He knew nobody. In fact, I brought him to Lagos (never visted Lagos in his life. Knew no more than Kano/Bauchi). But a very brilliant dude currently with Oando, waiting on Shell.

Another friend (also a Nairalander) just moved to Addax from Oando for 15m last year. Has no more than Bsc Accounting from Ife (my set) and ICAN. These are guys that don't know anybody.

These are 2012/2013 events, not 2006!

Guys, merit still dey o. I see all tthese things from time to time and these are what make me reach my consistent conclusion that there is still merit if you know your onions.

And I have never lost a job to nepotism. In 2011, about 42 of us competed for Total E&P Economist position (32 shortlisted from Nigeria, the remaining 10 Nigerian MBA/Msc candidates in USA/UK). I didn't get it(one of the guys from US got it) but I knew it was purely merit-driven. That is the competition. Too many qualified people for very limited spaces. Thousands applied, 42 shortlisted, 1 got it.

Nice and true! Same here, many of my boys from school (Unilag)are doing well - they didn't have to knw someone before getting good jobs (even tho I hate the idea of having a job - in all you're still an EMPLOYEE
Re: Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality by sleekcm(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2013
Top, top, top quality thread. AJ always with the top posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari / Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea / ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.