Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? (5211 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by andyanders: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
obitee69: Well am d only son..and my parents are very comfortable.No need to give dem money. Thanks 4 ur advise gotta start saving to move outta d house.

Plan your life,by getting a place and with the help of God, you will overcome it. Never abandon the baby and the mother please. Just have her, God will bless you.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by chichi254: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
The first thing u ought 2 do is 2 make sure that u r d one responsibl 4 d pregnancy. Wat if she has multipl sex-patners she slept within d val period and jst decided 2 hang it on u knwin d fact u r an only son wit a promisin future?
When u are 100% clarified that u r d father of d baby, then go ahead and take up full responsibility. I think ur parents won't be too mad at u since ur d only son. Abortion shouldnt be an option @ all.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Kirinwa: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
obitee69: FRR1 I can't afford now but I'm savin towards dat. My salary is a lil below 100k and wud increase times 3 wen confimred by june. Nawa o! Thanks guys..n I dnt wana reason abortion cos I dnt want wahala..wen do u feel is write to tell my discpinarian father

Things are definitely falling in pleasant places for you but nevertheless we need to face realities.
Primarily I wish to assume you're a Christian.Are you aware you committed a sin called fornication? Depending on the church you attend if it's discovered you will face some kind of disciplinary action like backseat etc
Secondly The deed has been done.You will be a father in few months time.Even if it means marrying this girl on credit, just do whatever is necessary to ensure she doesn't give birth out of wedlock.
You've gotten a job. I think you can support a family.
Your father is a disciplinarian,so what?You're now a man and will soon be a father.
Tell your people.You can tell your favorite Uncle first.From there everything will proceed.Thank God it's your girlfriend not some random girl.That's why it's good to make reasonable friends just in case.
FINALLY I DISBELIEVE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A LEARNER.DON'T YOU USE CONDOM?
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
Kirinwa:

Things are definitely falling in pleasant places for you but nevertheless we need to face realities.
Primarily I wish to assume you're a Christian.Are you aware you committed a sin called fornication? Depending on the church you attend if it's discovered you will face some kind of disciplinary action like backseat etc
Secondly The deed has been done.You will be a father in few months time.Even if it means marrying this girl on credit, just do whatever is necessary to ensure she doesn't give birth out of wedlock.
You've gotten a job. I think you can support a family.
Your father is a disciplinarian,so what?You're now a man and will soon be a father.
Tell your people.You can tell your favorite Uncle first.From there everything will proceed.Thank God it's your girlfriend not some random girl.That's why it's good to make reasonable friends just in case.
FINALLY I DISBELIEVE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A LEARNER.DON'T YOU USE CONDOM?
THanks hun..U won't understand..I was careless but d did has bin done. Also piple sayin my babe may hav had random sex b4 vals day. I trust her she can't do a thing lik dat. Neccesary tests wud stil be taken
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
Can't believe peeps are believing this nonsense..pregnancy confirmed in less than 3 weeks. Rubbish.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Kirinwa: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
obitee69: .
THanks hun..U won't understand..I was careless but d did has bin done. Also piple sayin my babe may hav had random sex b4 vals day. I trust her she can't do a thing lik dat. Neccesary tests wud stil be taken

The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom.An old woman once said if a woman doesn't kill you, then you'll live long. Remember Samson o. shocked
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by thorpido(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
Morayo747: Can't believe peeps are believing this nonsense..pregnancy confirmed in less than 3 weeks. Rubbish.
Are u a medic and u are sure u can't confirm pregnancy in 3wks or u are just guessing?Do u know u can do a scan and pick foetal heartbeat in 4 wks?
Yes a blood test can give u a positive result in 3wks.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
Your GF is pregnant and you are not ready? BETTER GET READY grin History has a way of arriving unannounced. . . Goodluck!
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
carmelion:

3weeks pregnancy result?from a hospital?That's kinda rare.There are rare cases sha.I have never been pregnant before o,but......

Well,you have to man up and tell your mum.she would be the one to present it to the big wig your dad.

please keep the baby.You will remember this story in the future and smile.

Pregnancy can test positive as early as 2weeks.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Thanks y'all
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by segzicres(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
to be honest OP i think you're very slow and dull..............i mean condom is 250 to 50 naira. how can u not have used one? HOW THE FECK DINT YOU USE ONE?? IM ANGRY!!! *logs out*
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
segzi cres: to be honest OP i think you're very slow and dull..............i mean condom is 250 to 50 naira. how can u not have used one? HOW THE FECK DINT YOU USE ONE?? IM ANGRY!!! *logs out*
undecided pls if u dnt have any meaningful advice kindly fuckoff..I dnt need critics but solution givers thanks
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 09, 2013
@OP,I think U shld take some advice like FRR1's n a few,am sorry.It myt really hurt Ur girl to knw dt U dnt trust her,U said she isn't unfaithful,so y create doubts in Ur mind cos of suggestions frm pple U dnt knw.Am sayin dis cos I wud really b hurt if my bf does such,I mean. Nt all girls are untrustworhty lyk sum guys out der tink.Secondly,pregnancy test(Serum PT),cn b done as early as 2weeks,my doctor advised me to do one wen I had a pregnancy scare.Well wishes.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Obinoscopy(m): 2:41am On Mar 09, 2013
obitee69: Thanks y'all
You've got a wealth of advice from NLers response here, follow them. DON'T EVEN CONTEMPLATE ABORTION.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 09, 2013
obitee69: She did it yesterday and it cameout positive..she's lik 3weeks or so

Nna bros, that babe set trap for you and you fell inside like a blind antelope. She was ovulating on Valentines day and because you have arrived (new job, new life, etc) she decided to open the thing for you. You sef lost your head when you saw naked puzzzy. sad . Chai!! See as the girl don get husband free without much hustle cheesy. Husband wey some girl dey go do night vigil to get, that babe received hers on a silver platter. You just fall mugu enter marriage like play, like play cheesy

Abeg go and pay her bride price sharply because that babe nor go commot that belle. Congrats pappy cheesy
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 09, 2013
thorpido: Are u a medic and u are sure u can't confirm pregnancy in 3wks or u are just guessing?Do u know u can do a scan and pick foetal heartbeat in 4 wks?
Yes a blood test can give u a positive result in 3wks.

You can detect it as early as 2 weeks. I am a medic.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
Clap for urself poster.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 11, 2013
at least you have a job,so i guess you are safe but mehn baby products are way expensive, all the best sha, one thing is ur parent will scream,kick,shout and abuse you, but eventually that will pass.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by MrsChima(f): 1:29am On Mar 11, 2013
obitee69: My GF just broke the news to me dat she's preggy after some valentine loving. I love her but not ready for a baby now o. I'm 24+ n I just got a job wif a new gen bank. N my babe is 23+ n in school. The prob is how do I tell my folks..I can imagine d look on my dads face. Pls advice friends. Shud I move outta my parents house b4 I break d news or shud I do it asap? Also I'm still on probabtion in dis bank still earnin trainee money undecided

You were ready when you fuvked her without condom.

That was real smart.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Lucynneka(f): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2013
My dear, u must face d music, bt 1st of al u must repent cos God's angry wt both of u

1 Like

Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by ashe2(f): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
wen u were doin "fikofi gambe akever kpa kever, m ngu va ve, darlin m ngu va ver(tiv)...am coming. kiss tongue kiss wink.u didnt know..abegi free mata for mathaias

1 Like

Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by FRR1: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
ashe2: wen u were doin "fikofi gambe akever kpa kever, m ngu va ve, darlin m ngu va ver(tiv)...am coming. kiss tongue kiss wink.u didnt know..abegi free mata for mathaias

Sincerely, this is the first time I've seen a written Tiv and I would love to hear it being spoken. The words are very simple. Nice meeting your @ashe2 smiley I would love to learn your language.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
obitee69: My GF just broke the news to me dat she's preggy after some valentine loving. I love her but not ready for a baby now o. I'm 24+ n I just got a job wif a new gen bank. N my babe is 23+ n in school. The prob is how do I tell my folks..I can imagine d look on my dads face. Pls advice friends. Shud I move outta my parents house b4 I break d news or shud I do it asap? Also I'm still on probabtion in dis bank still earnin trainee money undecided
if u were man enough to go raw u better be man enough to accept that u r gonna be a father
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by mariannlove(f): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
at op, what happen to condo* in the first place, and nw you are asking for help. Eeeeeehen you wanted to enjoy it abi.....
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Osamabinladin: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ask 2face for counseling.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by ashe2(f): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2013
FRR1:

Sincerely, this is the first time I've seen a written Tiv and I would love to hear it being spoken. The words are very simple. Nice meeting your @ashe2 smiley I would love to learn your language.
hmmm..
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by hariorh: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
Lucynneka: My dear, u must face d music, bt 1st of al u must repent cos God's angry wt both of u

How do u know

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience / My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? / Picture: When Abokis Dab...see Dabbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.