Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? (6036 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
*Yimu*
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by GoodBoi1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
alutacontinua: I don't even know what to say, especially as this looks like a BIG FAT LIE!!!
This guy sounds like acidtalk.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by luvmijeje(f): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
*Fabunology* I hope they don't know where u are staying coz then go treat ur fuckup.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Biim: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
Good Boi: This guy sounds like acidtalk.
He isn't Acidtalk.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by tenderlyme(f): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
guy thumbs up gave dem d real treatment sharp babes indeed. coolguy thumbs up gave dem d real treatment sharp babes indeed.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
luvmijeje: *Fabunology* I hope they don't know where u are staying coz then go treat ur fuckup.

know where i de stay ke? Even if she knows fear wont allow her come any close.

I picked up her call this evenin and she was cryin and i couldn't get what she was sayin. The little i heard was that they siezed two of their phones (cheap BB curve 2, and BB tour) and some of their cheap almost expired gold necklaces, and told them to go and look for the money and come back cos they have been begging since yesterday. Like she called her aunty or so, who promised her some money, maybe she lied about what she wanted to do with the money, but who cares!!!.

I didn't even say anythin, i was just feelin for her cos it serves them right. Next time if they are invited for any date they would think thrice, and even if they decide to go, the most expensive thing they would ever order for would be satchet pure water, at least it wont be more than #20 no matter where
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
Good Boi: This guy sounds like acidtalk.

lipsrsealed undecided I am not a guy nd definitely not acidtalk.

Biim:
He isn't Acidtalk.

I am not a 'he'. How do you know i'm not acidtalk. Are you acidtalk
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru:

know where i de stay ke? Even if she knows fear wont allow her come any close.

I picked up her call this evenin and she was cryin and i couldn't get what she was sayin. The little i heard was that they siezed two of their phones (cheap BB curve 2, and BB tour) and some of their cheap almost expired gold necklaces, and told them to go and look for the money and come back cos they have been begging since yesterday. Like she called her aunty or so, who promised her some money, maybe she lied about what she wanted to do with the money, but who cares!!!.

I didn't even say anythin, i was just feelin for her cos it serves them right. Next time if they are invited for any date they would think thrice, and even if they decide to go, the most expensive thing they would ever order for would be satchet pure water, at least it wont be more than #20 no matter where

D story continues. Why can't you give it a little bit of twist, it sounds too dry and predictable this way!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Oahray: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

D story continues. Why can't you give it a little bit of twist, it sounds too dry and predictable this way!!!
...and boring, with holes big enough for two elephants to pass through side by side.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
Oahray: ...and boring, with holes big enough for two elephants to pass through side by side.

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru: Well i still am a good guy. I will just call her up later this afternoon (thats if they didn't seize their phones) and ask her to send me her account number so i can pay 200k into it, but it all depends on all your responses here
U want 2 do wat? Guy no try am o!! Just leave dem dia 2 suffer so dat dey will learn 4rm dia greediness, nd other hungry lions like dem will learn too.. Dis is wat I call hunter hunted.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
Your story sounds like confirmed zobo!!! Any this is NL, a faceless forum and anybody can come on here and say anything. The only way I can bliv ur story is if u cn confirm it by sending JUST 20k into my account. I knw some oil and gas boys that make cool money tho!!! And to my opinion: Since they where five girls, that mean each girl spent 50k in just one night. Anybody that can spend 50k of anoda person's money in one night should be able to work for same in a month. Let their fones be seized and let them learn their lesson. I hope they don't knw ur house sha cos revenge is b.I.atch.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
@Op send 200 what?!!! Are u high. Do u pluck money on trees. U want to send 200k to bb curve 2 using runs girls. If u dnt knw what to use ur money for, give it to the needy or transfer it to my account.Rubbish!!!
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
pheyikemi: @ Op r u 4real? Hw did they consume stuffz worth 150k?? U mean they swallowed it or take aways? Hw many stomachs do they av? Even ruminants wiv 4stomach compartments can't consume dat.
Have you eaten before in expensive restaurant? I was once taken to a place by a friend I paid a visit to. I ate only a plate of fried rice and my bill was 3K. I raked for d guy who took me there even though he ws the one paying.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by GoodBoi1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

lipsrsealed undecided I am not a guy nd definitely not acidtalk.
I meant Irguru
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by GoodBoi1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
I can't believe people believed this story. Sounds like someone's revenge fantasy.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pheyikemi: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
tpacalipse: Have you eaten before in expensive restaurant? I was once taken to a place by a friend I paid a visit to. I ate only a plate of fried rice and my bill was 3K. I raked for d guy who took me there even though he ws the one paying.
wc kinda question z dat? So if ur frnd took u to an xpensive restaurant and ur bill 4a plate of golden fried rice was 3k. Wot moral does dat teach here? undecided. I bet ur r a long throat jez lyk d gals d op z talkin abt. And dat doesn't make ur shit aftawards more expensive dn evrybody's

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
I love it how all the same gold-diggers and woman wrappers have come out to claim this story is fake... just like they say about every story that involves Nigerian womans bad behavior.

@ The men, grow the hell up. Not every woman is your mother and no one is paying you to defend random hoes on the internet... These gold diggers got what they deserved. When it happens to you yall will be the first one crying all over nairaland.

@ The ladies, if you are a decent lady this story should not bother you. Instead of always justifing the bad Nigeiran women, you should be distancing yourself from them. Women like this make you all look like hoes...

Stop defending bad ppl just because they are women.. that encourages men to paint you all with the same brush

#my2cents

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
Lol; I know you’ll be here....grin When I was reading the thread, I said to myself it wont be complete without 190 commenting and BINGO here you are. Couldn’t expect you to miss this as it concerns naija gurls…and of course you didn’t disappoint….hahaha...cool
190: Now thats a real MAN grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by GoodBoi1(m): 12:33am On Mar 07, 2013
Whether it's true or not OP just demonstrated lack of class (so evident)...that's why I see it as revenge fantasy. You know when you read a 419 letter and you could tell it's scam, no matter how pro it looks? Same way...
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by GoodBoi1(m): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2013
abuchilag: Clap for your self. You are not better than them either. Instead of bolting away, u shld have taken the multitude to a cheaper restaurant....where they sell only meatpie and fanta. Am sure they can foot the bill comfortably there
Exactly
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by totalbaby(f): 1:25am On Mar 07, 2013
lmfao.Wow so you "have got a serious fiancee who is prettier than any woman here on earth but You still went to meet the "ill mannered" chic hoping you would get lucky(Kitty-Kat) but after u realised they were just using u, u ran away. So what kind of man are you You should have at least refused to buy them anything or told them before u made them double the bill that u wud not pay. Two wrongs dnt make a right. Smdh

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 07, 2013
totalbaby: lmfao.Wow so you "have got a serious fiancee who is prettier than any woman here on earth but You still went to meet the "ill mannered" chic hoping you would get lucky(Kitty-Kat) but after u realised they were just using u, u ran away. So what kind of man are you You should have at least refused to buy them anything or told them before u made them double the bill that u wud not pay. Two wrongs dnt make a right. Smdh

Yep...You're rite. Maybe he should have refused to take all 6 girls out bt that doesn't mean the girls didn't get what they deserved. I wish the story were true so girls like these can learn what it really mens to work for money
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Babamide(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2013
Your story is ridiculous! U started out as a First class maga and ended up being a confirm sharp guy. What changed in between??
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by apache77(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
[b]If per adventure, this tale is true, the money you claim to have spent on them cannot be. Six girls racking up a bill of 75k? lets break it down.
6plates of food at 5k so you spent 30k on food. each of them ordered chamdor (or is it Chandon as it Moet n Chandon) and vodka you said was 6k5 (questionable) that’s about 39 or 40k.
So your bill is 70k.
Now are you telling me each girl ordered a bottle of vodka or ‘chamdor’? av been with lots of girls, even the hungry ones and no group will each a bottle for themselves if they were together? 3bottles? Maybe, so a pair can share. 4? Not likely. 6? Not possible.
mgbekes wen they walk into a tushh place are always even afraid to order things they know off the menu. they stick with what they know, so they each having the nerve to order a bottle each for themselves? na bottled water?
Anyway, so you ordered another round and they each ordered for another bottle again? tell that to the birds. They may each have ordered food again, but another bottle of vodka, for each? Abeegi, make I no laff..no be only u dey carry girls comot. What hotel was this? And what area?
And wasn’t it when you went to the car you decided on not payin? So you were ready to pay their initial bill, till their greed made u decide otherwise?
This your story get k leg jor.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
^^Summarize that long epistle man.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Boss13: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
Honestly OP I find your story untrue. Why because I cannot believe a lady would have 2 bottles of Vodka and still stand to even know sey she no never pay. VODKA my friend, do you know what you are talking. You are right about the meal. A cheap meal at Eko Hotel, ranges from N5,000 - N7,500. Ocean view is N3,500, 4 Point restaurant is N6,000 and Oriental Hotel opposite 4 point is N5,000 (especially on sundays). A groove man like me cannot even finish 1 bottle of Vodka, you want to scatter my kidney and I groove badly on regular basis. Then talk more of a lady - bros readjust your story.

Back to your story, I think it is highly irresponsible of you to abandon those ladies. A big boy is a big boy any day - You would have earned their respect by spending 200K without even knowing them. Now to them, you are nothing but a loser. I believe they would sort themselves out or the hotel would throw them out and accept their loss after they know the ladies cannot pay.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Boss13:
Back to your story, I think it is highly irresponsible of you to abandon those ladies. A big boy is a big boy any day - You would have earned their respect by spending 200K without even knowing them. Now to them, you are nothing but a loser. I believe they would sort themselves out or the hotel would throw them out and accept their loss after they know the ladies cannot pay.

This one na pure virgin mugu.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Serendipity: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep: I love it how all the same gold-diggers and woman wrappers have come out to claim this story is fake... just like they say about every story that involves Nigerian womans bad behavior.

@ The men, grow the hell up. Not every woman is your mother and no one is paying you to defend random hoes on the internet... These gold diggers got what they deserved. When it happens to you yall will be the first one crying all over nairaland.

@ The ladies, if you are a decent lady this story should not bother you. Instead of always justifing the bad Nigeiran women, you should be distancing yourself from them. Women like this make you all look like hoes...

Stop defending bad ppl just because they are women.. that encourages men to paint you all with the same brush

#my2cents
I think that your are inordinately and unwarrantedly biased by saying that people that are incredulous about the story are defending women. That inference cannot be logically made, hence it's fallacious.
This story stretches credulity to the limit. It is diffuse and there are many parts of the story that are not consonat with the other.
I think it's only a green, naive and gullible fellow that will believe this story in toto.
It can at best be accepted with a pinch of salt as it is marred by many discrepancies.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep:

This one na pure virgin mugu.
grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
Serendipity:
I think that your are inordinately and unwarrantedly biased by saying that people that are incredulous about the story are defending women. That inference cannot be logically made, hence it's fallacious.
This story stretches credulity to the limit. It is diffuse and there are many parts of the story that are not consonat with the other.
I think it's only a green, naive and gullible fellow that will believe this story in toto.
It can at best be accepted with a pinch of salt as it is marred by many discrepancies.
look at all dis pontificatous grammer you dey conversate wit.... pleep be simple nigga, translate dis writings to lay-mans terms pls. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Thoughts:nairaland Guys Are Sadists / Hello JULY! / Teen Masturbates 56 Times, Dies Of Heart Attack - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.