Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? (6035 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by stpat1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
lrguru: Well i still am a good guy. I will just call her up later this afternoon (thats if they didn't seize their phones) and ask her to send me her account number so i can pay 200k into it, but it all depends on all your responses here

My guy, Don't send them jackshit. Nothing do you. they got what they deserve. They are hungry, insensitive and ill mannered idiots. I'm sure they were ugly as hell too. cos that dem dey fit do that kind thing.

Well if you have money to waste I would have advised to visit the orphanage than giving it to some scheming asses.

When I was in school, there was this babe that forms soo much. There was a day I offered to take her out, when I got to her house in my friends car who was also with chick. I discovered she and 2 of her friends were all dressed up and waiting. When we parked in front of the house for and they approached, I just told them point blank that we did its not possible for them all to come along. I no send them at allll cos even the friends sef na d ones wey I no gbadun at alllll. They were so embarrassed, they guys playing football nearby just dey booo them.

she later sent me a baddddd text with all sorts of abuse. grin grin grin grin. The next time I saw her, she was even the first to apologise sef. I no still send am cos I know she will be scheming for revenge.

So my guy, No time for I never chop chicks o. Dem be bad market
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by stpat1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
pleep:

This one na pure virgin mugu.

I dey tell you.

What pained me most is the respect he wants to earn from riff rafss by MUGUNLY grin grin spending 200k to earn such respect.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Boss13: 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
stpat1:

I dey tell you.

What pained me most is the respect he wants to earn from riff rafss by MUGUNLY grin grin spending 200k to earn such respect.

Laughs if only you know what respect means. Not good morning kind of respect. Even if the ladies are hungry, you don't abandon them after you have agreed to take them out. Ladies love to have fun, its not their fault - that's the way they have been wired. Maybe 200k is a lot to you, but a big boi is a big boi anytime and he would not abandon helpless ladies because they want to have some fun. The OP can actually pay their bills and when his female friend calls next time, he would tell her that she is of a cheap class and that he doesn't associate with cheap, lousy and hungry gals. Coming from true life experience and when the gal in question saw me the next time, she was so ashamed of herself.

A big boi/gentleman always act in a responsible way.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 12:13am On Mar 08, 2013
lol the funniest part is the ladies have aboslutely 0 repect for guys like Boss13. They may pretend they like you, but thats only because your ego is their paycheck smh.

Boss13 you dont know the meaning of respect. No one will respect a man that doesnt respect himself, a man who respects himself will never allow himself to be insulted by anyone. Man or woman.

What happend to nigerian men? you guys are straight pussified...
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2013
Its like niggas flipped chivalry from an expression of male strength into an expression of weakness. Chivalry is not about letting women get away with everything... nutt up
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Adaeze003(f): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2013
No offense dude buh I heard this story when I was in secondary school. Also, it has been remixed a thousand times by comedians. 7k= food n 45k= vodka 4 each of them. Dunno what chandon costs buh lemme say 30k tops for each will give you a total of 82k. What else do you wanna add that 6 girls could possibly download in 3 hrs @ most?

Looking @ your posts, I think you only came here to brag. Carry on... Its Nairaland.

And I drive a lamborghini veneno cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by aybaybay: 12:56am On Mar 08, 2013
check out my topics damn it
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by movmentish(m): 3:20am On Mar 08, 2013
Poor peepz full nl oh,200k will get me 2 ace of spade (300k for 2 pink ace of spade) and peepz are here ranting coz they don't know how to spend money......what's d biggie in spending 150k on 6 random girls or bailing out on them
Op me feel you die,but errm pity dem pay abeg cry cry they've learnt their lessons.......
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by damola1: 3:53am On Mar 08, 2013
Boss13:

Laughs if only you know what respect means. Not good morning kind of respect. Even if the ladies are hungry, you don't abandon them after you have agreed to take them out. Ladies love to have fun, its not their fault - that's the way they have been wired. Maybe 200k is a lot to you, but a big boi is a big boi anytime and he would not abandon helpless ladies because they want to have some fun. The OP can actually pay their bills and when his female friend calls next time, he would tell her that she is of a cheap class and that he doesn't associate with cheap, lousy and hungry gals. Coming from true life experience and when the gal in question saw me the next time, she was so ashamed of herself.

A big boi/gentleman always act in a responsible way.

As head of association of big bois, we hereby dissociate ourselves from such comments. We made our money by not only taking advantage of opportunities but also managing limited resources for maximum return.

You don't become a confirmed member of our society by being an 'apa'. we spend when we must spend, but not to waste.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Boss13: 4:38am On Mar 08, 2013
movmentish: Poor peepz full nl oh,200k will get me 2 ace of spade (300k for 2 pink ace of spade) and peepz are here ranting coz they don't know how to spend money......what's d biggie in spending 150k on 6 random girls or bailing out on them
Op me feel you die,but errm pity dem pay abeg cry cry they've learnt their lessons.......

I tire oh. When people never begin see money they make all sort of poor comment. There is nothing there in spending 200k whether for 1 babe or 6 hungry babes. I still doubt the story because no normal lady can finish 2 vodka in a sitting and even use vodka as a liquor while eating. The OP is lying.

Nigerian gals respect the man with the deepest pockets. This I have experience. Even Nigerian dogs respect the man with the deepest pocket, they don't bark whenever he is around.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Boss13: 4:42am On Mar 08, 2013
In short I am angry at this guy's behaviour. OP give me the name of the hotel, I will settle their bills. You very irresponsible. You do not treat helpless people that way. I pray you get the same treatment too.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 08, 2013
Just wondering what kinda car you drove the six girls in? As a young lad I know its not a bus! Just curious about the sitting arrangment.did you lap two while driving?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Oahray: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2013
shidoshi: Just wondering what kinda car you drove the six girls in? As a young lad I know its not a bus! Just curious about the sitting arrangment.did you lap two while driving?
Lol... He'd soon tell us that he has a 10-seater jeep. Poorly crafted story with too many big holes, and an insult on the readers' intelligence. The vodka part just pisses me off. Which girl can finish a bottle of vodka (spirit with about 40% alcohol) at a sitting and order another?

The peeps who believe this story are the real mugus.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2013
apache77: [b]If per adventure, this tale is true, the money you claim to have spent on them cannot be. Six girls racking up a bill of 75k? lets break it down.
6plates of food at 5k so you spent 30k on food. each of them ordered chamdor (or is it Chandon as it Moet n Chandon) and vodka you said was 6k5 (questionable) that’s about 39 or 40k.
So your bill is 70k.
Now are you telling me each girl ordered a bottle of vodka or ‘chamdor’? av been with lots of girls, even the hungry ones and no group will each a bottle for themselves if they were together? 3bottles? Maybe, so a pair can share. 4? Not likely. 6? Not possible.
mgbekes wen they walk into a tushh place are always even afraid to order things they know off the menu. they stick with what they know, so they each having the nerve to order a bottle each for themselves? na bottled water?
Anyway, so you ordered another round and they each ordered for another bottle again? tell that to the birds. They may each have ordered food again, but another bottle of vodka, for each? Abeegi, make I no laff..no be only u dey carry girls comot. What hotel was this? And what area?
And wasn’t it when you went to the car you decided on not payin? So you were ready to pay their initial bill, till their greed made u decide otherwise?
This your story get k leg jor.
[/b]

young man, slow down before u blow a gasket, and stop all this your conspiracy theory calculations that holds no water. I said i used my discression and calculated the bills which would be around 75k, n remember the cheapest gin there was 6k5 and the prices vary. Some just could not gulp upto 1/6 of the bottle, but because of greed and the tot that they wanted to come flex my money, they agreed to the second round. I asked for another round cos i wanted the money to double, i didn't wait for them to collect before hitting the road. I would have paid if they were nice, thats for only the first round or if they had ordered less. Remember the second round was uncalled for.

If u like use ur primary school BODMAS to calculate, it was what happened that i told u. And BTW i am not forcing anybody to believe me
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Oahray: 7:10am On Mar 08, 2013
^^ Please stop explaining. You are rubbishing any particle of credence your made-up tale may have had.

First you say you wanted to go bring the money from your car after they had finished when you changed your mind, now you are saying you agreed to the second round cos you wanted to punish them. Hmmmnph!

If you must make up tales, have a good memory to avoid contradicting yourself. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 08, 2013
Not everyone here on NL is a job seeker, chartered palm-wine tapper or a broke azz like some people here, and lagos is not the only place in NIgeria (for those of u who think Lagos is where everythin happens). I will not start givin u a run down of how much i make or what i am worth, cos i know some people here would still ask foolish questions; Not because they do not believe it, but because they are so submerged in poverty that they think 200k is 200 million Naira.

FYI 200k is chicken fee anyday for me, and like i said i have spent more in just one day, not cos ama reckless spender, but because i have alot more so all y'all whining should kick ur azz ur self. Only men with class would understand what i am sayin so i do not need to explain to any poverty personified scumb@g here.

*****Latest update*****
No kobo has left my pocket since then for those ladies, and i do no care what happened to them.

All this people who are so used to keke-napep and okada thinks that a car can only take 4-persons max, but rethink.

Those hungry leeches squeezed themselves into my car, because they all wanted to go for ''chopping'' with two at the front and 4 behind, but that was ok cos i do carry my guys like that too when we want to hang out late in a bar close by. And by the way no road safety then cos it was evenin. So all those lookin for loop-holes should go ahead and dig more, if u like discover a loop-hurricane too

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2013
Oahray: ^^ Please stop explaining. You are rubbishing any particle of credence your made-up tale may have had.

First you say you wanted to go bring the money from your car after they had finished when you changed your mind, now you are saying you agreed to the second round cos you wanted to punish them. Hmmmnph!

If you must make up tales, have a good memory to avoid contradicting yourself. angry

young chap, if u are lookin for where to test how intelligent you are, why not seek elsewhere but my thread. I do not contest words with primary school boys or jambites like u cos u are not on my league. I only explained cos there are many things not written in my first post so that blockheads like u can get a grip of the story, but somethin seems obvious here, ur brain is so loaded with sh!t that it stinks all the way. But i will forgive you on this one because u are immature and never had any experience in life, maybe cos u are a virgin or beggin ur female classmate for punny, just cos u think ur friend has fvcked her. Think carefully before u click the post button next time swine....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Oahray: 7:47am On Mar 08, 2013
Hahahaha... grin

101 ways to detect a lie

He is always in a hurry to defend himself and beats around the bush with tales of extravagance but avoids the real stuff like how one girl finished a bottle of vodka. grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Oahray: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2013
lrguru:

young chap, if u are lookin for where to test how intelligent you are, why not seek elsewhere but my thread. I do not contest words with primary school boys or jambites like u cos u are not on my league. I only explained cos there are many things not written in my first post so that blockheads like u can get a grip of the story, but somethin seems obvious here, ur brain is so loaded with sh!t that it stinks all the way. But i will forgive you on this one because u are immature and never had any experience in life, maybe cos u are a virgin or beggin ur female classmate for punny, just cos u think ur friend has fvcked her. Think carefully before u click the post button next time swine....
lol... How does this change the fact that you lied blatantly with your story? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2013
Oahray: lol... How does this change the fact that you lied blatantly with your story? grin

Son, I added one more like to ur likes to make it 2-likes, and u know why? Cos i like the way foolishness is been given-off from u, and who knows, with time u may just eshaust all of it.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2013
Oahray: Hahahaha... grin

101 ways to detect a lie

He is always in a hurry to defend himself and beats around the bush with tales of extravagance but avoids the real stuff like how one girl finished a bottle of vodka. grin

boy, see u later cos i've got works to do. And BTW i learnt that 'wifi' has been installed on all general prisons across NIgeria (all thanks to GEJ). Little wonder prison inmates like u now have few MB's everyday. But as a friend i'd advice u use yours wisely, and make sure u check up for any loop-hole too, dont worry i will make sure u are released soon. Poor soul....
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Templa(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2013
Op,lemme tell u what a gentleman like you could have done. In the first place, u should have handpicked the lady or ladies u wanted to take out and taken them to a place. Of ur choice. Dat way, u will get ur reapect evenn from a hungry LovePeddler and they won't have cause to call their boyfriends in ur freaking presence.
However, since as a man u decided to to do what u did, u eventually acted like a childish lady..
I always tell my guyz to man up all the time...
#enoughsaid.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Caseless: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2013
190:

brilliant,

I wish binger,acidiosis,rooneyboy and caseless plus hornipipe could learn from this OP
the world would be a better place grin grin grin
i think i have to handle ur gf in some ways.if i catch ur babe, i go chop am.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Oahray: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2013
lrguru:

boy, see u later cos i've got works to do. And BTW i learnt that 'wifi' has been installed on all general prisons across NIgeria (all thanks to GEJ). Little wonder prison inmates like u now have few MB's everyday. But as a friend i'd advice u use yours wisely, and make sure u check up for any loop-hole too, dont worry i will make sure u are released soon. Poor soul....
lol. If you cannot refute someone's argument, all hope is not lost, you can still call him vile names grin

Ride on dude. You are entertaining me wink
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2013
lrguru:

Mr Man, we r not under any obligation to believe your sorry tale, so quit throwing tantrums and calling people names!! Haba!
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2013
Lol @ all these desperate men trying to prove this story is fake. Abeg who is paying you?
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Oahray: 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
Lol... Desperados trying so hard to prove it's true. As if that would make them real men. grin

Even with all the needles in the world, the ocean-wide holes in the op's fairytale cannot be stitched close cheesy grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Boss13: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
I have asked the OP to tell me where those ladies are. I will go and pay so that they can release them. And I am dead serious. Don't know what is wrong with some boys. Bragging how you abandoned women in a restaurant and asking if what he did was bad. It is HORRIBLE MR. Don't worry I will redeem them. What is the name of the hotel and location?
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Oahray: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
*waiting for op to mention the hotel* cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by andyanders: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
lrguru: Not everyone here on NL is a job seeker, chartered palm-wine tapper or a broke azz like some people here, and lagos is not the only place in NIgeria (for those of u who think Lagos is where everythin happens). I will not start givin u a run down of how much i make or what i am worth, cos i know some people here would still ask foolish questions; Not because they do not believe it, but because they are so submerged in poverty that they think 200k is 200 million Naira.

FYI 200k is chicken fee anyday for me, and like i said i have spent more in just one day, not cos ama reckless spender, but because i have alot more so all y'all whining should kick ur azz ur self. Only men with class would understand what i am sayin so i do not need to explain to any poverty personified scumb@g here.

*****Latest update*****
No kobo has left my pocket since then for those ladies, and i do no care what happened to them.

All this people who are so used to keke-napep and okada thinks that a car can only take 4-persons max, but rethink.

Those hungry leeches squeezed themselves into my car, because they all wanted to go for ''chopping'' with two at the front and 4 behind, but that was ok cos i do carry my guys like that too when we want to hang out late in a bar close by. And by the way no road safety then cos it was evenin. So all those lookin for loop-holes should go ahead and dig more, if u like discover a loop-hurricane too

My brother, forget some people here and their state of poverty.

If they like let them believe you, if not let them crash.You did what you did and it serves them right. How much is 200k? Loaded guys do burn more than 1 million in a night club and what's the difference. Its some guy's level of poverty that make them argue.

Nothing do you.Never pay any bill back to any gadam chick.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by freecocoa(f): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
Chei I don miss o.

This OP is a fecked up liar, like wth?
You think everyone on here is foolish or what? Smh.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by bukatyne(f): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
lrguru: This happened yesterday night.

[b]There was this girl that added me up on facebook sometime ago, but she doesn't chat with me. I have deleted her a couple of times before, but she keeps on adding me again. Ok....whenever i say hi, she wont reply even tho she is online, not until one day she said hello, and was so cold towards me from the way she responded, then after we had chatted for over two months, the camel (babe) said she wanted to see me, that she loves me and all that ish, i was like 'love ke', i have got a serious fiancee who is prettier than any woman here on earth, so what do i need this ill-mannered chick for.

After too much beggin that she wanted to see me, i finally invited her over cos she was livin in the same city with me. The day we met for the first time was yesterday evenin, and guess what, the babe didn't come alone, she came with 5-hungry-looking-malnourished-friends who all seemed to me like they haven't eaten for days. I wasn't pained at all, so in my magnanimity, i didn't just take them to a cheap eatery, but i took all six of them in my car to the restaurant of a 5-star hotel.[/b]

Now when we got there, the chick were all actin hungry like their primary mission was to come suck me (whom the presumably concluded as a potential maga) but guess what, me na baddest guy. I asked what they wanted, and some othered for bottle of chamdor, one fo0l even ordered vodka right before my very eyes,and they all ate to their fill, and like parasites that they were, they were not satisfied, and like oliver twist, they wanted more. After using my discression to calculate how much they have consumed, it was about 75k, that wasn't bad, but guess what really got me pis5ed off? The swines said, that I, should just give them transport money and go that they do not have, and i shouldn't bother about droppin them. Now that was an insult to me, like they won, its not like she wanted to know my place or even a hug, which i may have declined. I said ok, and ordered for another round of what they all consumed, makin the total bill about 150k, and asked them to wait let me go get the money in my car.

They were all happy thinkin their fooli5h mission is completed. I went outside to where my car was parked, which was outside the hotel gate, opened the door, wanted to bring out 200k from my bag, but somethin keeps flashin on my face (the way they were just chewing chicken bones disgracefully and gettin high on alcohol) and i said to myself, 'i got two options, the first was to pick up the money and pay up the bills, and the second was....
After thinkin for a few minutes, i just started my car, and slowly reversed and drove off, and that was my second option. 5-minutes later, the girl was callin me, but i never picked up. My own was let them pay the 150k bills however they want to. And i think uptill now as i am typing, i am sure they have all taken up the job of the cleaner or washer in the hotel for the next one year to pay up the whole bills.

So guys and chicks, am i a bad guy? Cos i am not feelin any guilt even uptil now

(pls dont mind some of my errors as i am using a phone. Tnx)

OP, You claimed to have a fiancee and you are chasing a nonentity up and down facebook.

You even invited the girl over, what for?

As for the girls, if they work for the 200k, they would appreciate the value of money better. I wonder how a girl can decide to hook up with a guy she never met and how a guy can invite a girl he has never met. You both are birds of the same feather.

If you send the money to her, I would really doubt you worked for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do I Or Don't I Marry My Nigerian Boyfriend / My Cousin Says My Thighs Are Fresh, Should I Be Worried About This Statement? / What Is Really Wrong With This big boob Girl Check Out What She Posted Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.