Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? (6037 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
Just before i unfollow this thread, i wanna see the op give out the name of the hotel, so, boss13 would go and free the ladies! op, we're waiting! 10qs in advance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
pleep: Lol @ all these desperate men trying to prove this story is fake. Abeg who is paying you?

Abeg who is paying you too?
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Oahray: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
alutacontinua: Just before i unfollow this thread, i wanna see the op give out the name of the hotel, so, boss13 would go and free the ladies! op, we're waiting! 10qs in advance grin grin grin
lol... I pray o. Right now he is most likely making real research to know the safest hotel and state to call. grin

Either that or he has unfollowed his own thread grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
Oahray: lol... I pray o. Right now he is most likely making real research to know the safest hotel and state to call. grin

Either that or he has unfollowed his own thread grin grin grin

or he's gonna go and pay the money and boss13 would not need to bother himself again grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Oahray: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

or he's gonna go and pay the money and boss13 would not need to bother himself again grin grin grin
hehehe... True that grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
Templa: Op,lemme tell u what a gentleman like you could have done. In the first place, u should have handpicked the lady or ladies u wanted to take out and taken them to a place. Of ur choice. Dat way, u will get ur reapect evenn from a hungry LovePeddler and they won't have cause to call their boyfriends in ur freaking presence.
However, since as a man u decided to to do what u did, u eventually acted like a childish lady..
I always tell my guyz to man up all the time...
#enoughsaid.

bro i am a gentleman by nature, and i didn't just back out because of anythin, i had to cos i cant imagine myself spendin my money on all those low-life chicks. i have earned a whole lot of RESPECT through so many things that i have personally done, and not even those shenanigans can bring me down
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
tchidi:

Mr Man, we r not under any obligation to believe your sorry tale, so quit throwing tantrums and calling people names!! Haba!

sorry sis, which name did i call u?
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Boss13: I have asked the OP to tell me where those ladies are. I will go and pay so that they can release them. And I am dead serious. Don't know what is wrong with some boys. Bragging how you abandoned women in a restaurant and asking if what he did was bad. It is HORRIBLE MR. Don't worry I will redeem them. What is the name of the hotel and location?

bros do not worry they have been freed yesterday after they siezed their phones and asked them to go get the money and come back to collect their phones.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
lrguru:

bros do not worry they have been freed yesterday after they siezed their phones and asked them to go get the money and come back to collect their phones.

bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
mu che che che che che che
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

as if we knew

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
andyanders:

My brother, forget some people here and their state of poverty.

If they like let them believe you, if not let them crash.You did what you did and it serves them right. How much is 200k? Loaded guys do burn more than 1 million in a night club and what's the difference. Its some guy's level of poverty that make them argue.

Nothing do you.Never pay any bill back to any gadam chick.

correct guy, some people here are just flocks of penury personified sheep. smh
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Oahray: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
mu che che che che che che
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

as if i knew
Make that 'we' grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Oahray: Make that 'we' grin grin grin

i'll modify it sharpaly grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
bukatyne:

OP, You claimed to have a fiancee and you are chasing a nonentity up and down facebook.

You even invited the girl over, what for?

As for the girls, if they work for the 200k, they would appreciate the value of money better. I wonder how a girl can decide to hook up with a guy she never met and how a guy can invite a girl he has never met. You both are birds of the same feather.

If you send the money to her, I would really doubt you worked for it.

ma'am apart from ma lady, the last time i hanged out with any chick online or offline was over a 2-years ago. i only had to cos i wanted to meet up with the chick that has wanted to see me, and know why she always keeps addin me up even after i deleted her.

i never had no intention of takin her to my house to sleep with her, cos i got all da lyrics to thrill any babe any day (so that aint my problem), but i am far too large for all that ish.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
@Irguru:hi,truth is you shouldn't have even taken them out,i'm a lady but i hate it when i hear stories like this,when a lady doesn't know her worth..those girls were just cheap,hungry girls looking for a free meal ticket,that's all..ladies,pls don't get me wrong but those hood rats got what they deserved..

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
missblanche: @Irguru:hi,truth is you shouldn't have even taken them out,i'm a lady but i hate it when i hear stories like this,when a lady doesn't know her worth..those girls were just cheap,hungry girls looking for a free meal ticket,that's all..ladies,pls don't get me wrong but those hood rats got what they deserved..

@missblanche, those ladies were just something else....u need to see the way they were just screamin at the top of their voices while talkin with each other as if they were in a buka(hope i got it wrong) and all eyes were on me (like who da h3ll brought all this hoeees up here), i felt more than embarassed. and some were even actin like i owe them a duty to take them out, like if i dont someone else will. i was just boilin inside and thinkin of the best way (apart from killin) to make them squirm, even tho i had already conceived an evil tought.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
lrguru:

@missblanche, those ladies were just something else....u need to see the way they were just screamin at the top of their voices while talkin with each other as if they were in a buka(hope i got it wrong) and all eyes were on me (like who da h3ll brought all this hoeees up here), i felt more than embarassed. and some were even actin like i owe them a duty to take them out, like if i dont someone else will. i was just boilin inside and thinkin of the best way (apart from killin) to make them squirm, even tho i had already conceived an evil tought.
Believe me,it wasn't an evil thought,you just taught them a lesson they would never forget and it worked,pls don't send any cash to anybody's account,use your cash for something good and profitable..take care of your fiancee..
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
missblanche:
Believe me,it wasn't an evil thought,you just taught them a lesson they would never forget and it worked,pls don't send any cash to anybody's account,use your cash for something good and profitable..take care of your fiancee..

thanks alot @miss, I dont intend sendin them cash anyday...and i will always take care of my fiancee, like i said before, she is the finest lady on earth and no one can take her place
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
alutacontinua: Just before i unfollow this thread, i wanna see the op give out the name of the hotel, so, boss13 would go and free the ladies! op, we're waiting! 10qs in advance grin grin grin

is @boss13 minister for culture and tourism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Last Have You Cried For Love? / Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? / Hello JULY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.