Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? (6034 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by andyanders: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru:

you too correct jor. Imagine this hungry ones, if they had all shared a bottle of chamdor, it would have been fair enough, or maybe advised me to take them to a cheaper place, or even made me smile at least all tru, i would have managed to help them, but it was clear they came for a mission,n their plan was to frustrate me and as a baddest guy, i countered such mission.

Bros u too much jare, and me no send anybody one day

My brother, these ladies have come to steal, kill and destroy and it takes a man who is spiritually and mentally strong to counter their plan. The day you are down, you no go see one of them greet you. Just get loaded and get yourself the baddest car, women will come running and begging to be recognized. Carry go, if dem like, make dem talk, we pass them because God created us before them and we wise pass dem, only men with correct brain, if not, a 90 yr old man, 16 yr old girl will bring him down of his kneels begging.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru:

jollof rice/fried rice with gizzard/ croaker fish/ beef, some of which i have never tasted before and each plate cost about 5k

So by calculation, they ate 2plates of rice each and ordered 2 bottles of vodka the first round. Which amounts to 75k

The second round they ate the same round, which makes a total of 4 plates each and 4 bottles of vodka shocked shocked?

To make a total of 150k?

Dude!, how did they manage to stuff that much in their stomach or stand the percentage of alcohol content in a vodka bottle(s) shocked shocked ?

Na opata you dey yarn jor! angry
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Deadlypoison: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2013
good job jare!

some gurls dont have home training
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Kirinwa: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2013
abuchilag: Clap for your self. You are not better than them either. Instead of bolting away, u shld have taken the multitude to a cheaper restaurant....where they sell only meatpie and fanta. Am sure they can foot the bill comfortably there

Listen to yourself.Are you a Learner?
Op you didn't do badly.They should have been considerate.Moreover was she supposed to come with them? undecided It shows they had ulterior motive.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
It's sooooooo easy to see through this story.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Kirinwa: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru:

i just wished u were one of those ladies, by now u will be in the hotel kitchen washin dishes. Have u not seen hotels where a plate of food cost 10k, anyway i do not blame u this cheap okrika-wearin mama-put-choppin two-left-legged ngbeke.

*rolls on the floor grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Oahray: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
These NLers no go kill person with their 'Edet lives in the town of Lagoon' stories sha. This particular story has been told in many ways already grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by biolabee(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
OLDE ENGLISH: I understandest thine motives to brew discourse on vulturic wenches but i thinkest thine tale is greatly embeliished

NEW ENGLISH: You Lie
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Biim: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
Op send me your FB name let's chat, you will take me out after that wink I tell will confirm the story for the thomas(s) on Nl grin

You get mouth joor lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Princeparix(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Biim: Op send me your FB name let's chat, you will take me out after that wink I tell will confirm the story for the thomas(s) on Nl grin

You get mouth joor lipsrsealed
¤laugh wan tear me¤dats y i love Nlanders
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by segzicres(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
lol OP na bad guy o'jsre!!! good job bro......
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by chikeorji123(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru
pls do u mind to update me what happen at that hotel after you left them? l just need to know how the drama occured... honestly it's will be a 'nite of thousand laugh' *laughing uncontrolably*..
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
I don't even know what to say, especially as this looks like a BIG FAT LIE!!!
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pheyikemi: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru: No lady has commented here so far, and i want to hear what the ladies have to say, or @tellwisdom, are u a lady? undecided just curious
dude, u called me bros on d 1st page. I'm a lady, nd I c u as being excessively extravagant.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Kaxmytex(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
Legit1:

So by calculation, they ate 2plates of rice each and ordered 2 bottles of vodka the first round. Which amounts to 75k

The second round they ate the same round, which makes a total of 4 plates each and 4 bottles of vodka shocked shocked?

To make a total of 150k?

Dude!, how did they manage to stuff that much in their stomach or stand the percentage of alcohol content in a vodka bottle(s) shocked shocked ?

subsidy nko?
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
CocoSprinkles: Ok, I thot u said in ur 1st post dat u made up ur mind to leave dem when u went to fetch d bills from the car but ur now saying dat u had no intentions of paying and u had it in mind to leave dem while dey were racking ur bills high! I don't gerrit!

Whatever d case maybe, I think u shud just leave it as it is. D girls have learnt a big lesson of a lifetime. Except u want to keep ur friendship wit d gal, den u can contact her n make amends. Its totally up to u if u wanna b friends n spend dat amount of money on dat kinda chiq, who used d pretense of love to get to u, hoping to suck u dry wit her friends. And it was rily rude of dem to take ur presence for granted by booking other men in front of u. Moreover u ve a fiancée so keep to urself.

But in d first place u shud ve taken dat calibre of chiqs to d razz-iest joint in ur town, dat wud ve smack dem in d face still but u've mind sha. One way or d other some1 wud ve bcom a mugu dat day, and it wasn't u.

me like this chick.

The OP is a grand master. 10 gbosa for the OP
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Legit1:

To make a total of 150k?

if u had noticed what the OP said, u will see that they were 6 in number, and mathematically, the first round of food alone will cost 30k without drinks, but me have no clue about the drinks them, u can check it out yourself
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by jaybee3(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Telling porkies as usual.
Na today

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by nikkyshyne(f): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru:

post the link oofl (rearrange the last word)
I got a 'loof'. What is the meaning of a loof
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Deadlypoison: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: I got a 'loof'. What is the meaning of a loof

he called you a fool loof>fool grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2013

rearrange it again my friend
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
You've a fiance and you met up with a girl you met online? What for??

Fishy, fishy story.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by nikkyshyne(f): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
alutacontinua: I don't even know what to say, especially as this looks like a BIG FAT LIE!!!
You dey mind the local lrguru mumu. He cant boast of 10 naira in his bank account. undecided
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
For all y'all sayin its a fake story, i dont give a shiiit, cos it is past now, and i just pray one of the chicks is a Nairalander so she will comment on here.

*****UPDATE*******
I have received a total number of 97 missed call today as at 1:30pm (NIgerian time) courtesy of the babe, and she later sent me a text message.

'(my name) pls what have we done to you that would have made u treat us this way, the people from the hotel held 5 of us and asked 1 to go look for the money. Pls help us i beg u'

after reading the text message, i felt like slappin her tru the phone....and its only somethin that held me back from returnin the text message with 'una fada'

let them all stay there as i'm sure the other one they asked to go look for the money must have ran away cos there's no way she can ever get such money.

Anyways back to what i was doing before. Later u will get more updates

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
Yield: You've a fiance and you met up with a girl you met online? What for??

Fishy, fishy story.

sweerie, my fiancee is far away, and i never wanted to see the girl, she was the one beggin to see me, and i never had no intention of dating her. Like i said i would have declined if she had asked for a hug or wanted to know my place, cos i have seen a whole lot of women, and they are not my problem.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by mawuqueyan(f): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
grin grin grin hungry luking stewpid gehs...dt serves them right tongue buh guy ahahaa,Ɣ☺ΰ Ƒor carry them goo smal resturant naa...Ɣ☺ΰ sef wann form biggest boi,na y Ɣ☺ΰ carry hungry gehs go 'big' resturant... Ɣ☺ΰ proved Uя points well buh Ɣ☺ΰ can help dem by paying some of †ђξ bills dtway Ɣ☺ΰ wl av proved ur point or dεy wl fink Ɣ☺ΰ sef jst Dεγ form nii Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo...
ΑϞ∂ bsides Dεγ̲ already knw Uя place hungry luking desperate gehs,Deγ might cause trouble lipsrsealed...

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by sinie: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru:

sweerie, my fiancee is far away, and i never wanted to see the girl, she was the one beggin to see me, and i never had no intention of dating her. Like i said i would have declined if she had asked for a hug or wanted to know my place, cos i have seen a whole lot of women, and they are not my problem.
Sugar daddy things. Does your fiancee know what u are upto?? Chatting up girls on FB and inviting them over. And stop saying she was begging u, like u didn't want to get together, if not why did u keep chatting her up even when she tries to ignore u. And na by force to accept her friend request? U are just bitter cos when he said she loved u, u were happy u don get another free pussy. Only for her to show up with her friends and u suddenly realised u are just a big MUGU. No wonder u were so mean. and stop saying u went to ur car to get 200k. YeaH right!!! Anyway the girls were foolish sef, whatever mad them think u were rili going to pay 150k on the spot for them. What jokers. Anyway I bet half of. what u said here are lies sef. Cos nobody can be that stupid. And even more stupid are those people on this forum that are haiLing u for lies u obviously concocted. Bloody attention seeker.....
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
If all you are saying is true and you ve d money, please pay d bill, they must av learnt their lesson.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by debosky(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
If true, your head dey dia. . . .those hungry vultures need to be taught a lesson.

150k??

undecided undecided grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Carius(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
Lol...guy,abeg chop knuckle.you too much.if all men were like you,by now we would have succeeded in eradicating gold-digging...
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hahahahaha! Even if not real, the diluted version of this same story occurs here in London grin grin. Greed is ugly, this story ended well grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Odunharry(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru: This happened yesterday night.

There was this girl that added me up on facebook sometime ago, but she doesn't chat with me. I have deleted her a couple of times before, but she keeps on adding me again. Ok....whenever i say hi, she wont reply even tho she is online, not until one day she said hello, and was so cold towards me from the way she responded, then after we had chatted for over two months, the camel (babe) said she wanted to see me, that she loves me and all that ish, i was like 'love ke', i have got a serious fiancee who is prettier than any woman here on earth, so what do i need this ill-mannered chick for.

After too much beggin that she wanted to see me, i finally invited her over cos she was livin in the same city with me. The day we met for the first time was yesterday evenin, and guess what, the babe didn't come alone, she came with 5-hungry-looking-malnourished-friends who all seemed to me like they haven't eaten for days. I wasn't pained at all, so in my magnanimity, i didn't just take them to a cheap eatery, but i took all six of them in my car to the restaurant of a 5-star hotel.

Now when we got there, the chick were all actin hungry like their primary mission was to come suck me (whom the presumably concluded as a potential maga) but guess what, me na baddest guy. I asked what they wanted, and some othered for bottle of chamdor, one fo0l even ordered vodka right before my very eyes,and they all ate to their fill, and like parasites that they were, they were not satisfied, and like oliver twist, they wanted more. After using my discression to calculate how much they have consumed, it was about 75k, that wasn't bad, but guess what really got me pis5ed off? The swines said, that I, should just give them transport money and go that they do not have, and i shouldn't bother about droppin them. Now that was an insult to me, like they won, its not like she wanted to know my place or even a hug, which i may have declined. I said ok, and ordered for another round of what they all consumed, makin the total bill about 150k, and asked them to wait let me go get the money in my car.

They were all happy thinkin their fooli5h mission is completed. I went outside to where my car was parked, which was outside the hotel gate, opened the door, wanted to bring out 200k from my bag, but somethin keeps flashin on my face (the way they were just chewing chicken bones disgracefully and gettin high on alcohol) and i said to myself, 'i got two options, the first was to pick up the money and pay up the bills, and the second was....
After thinkin for a few minutes, i just started my car, and slowly reversed and drove off, and that was my second option. 5-minutes later, the girl was callin me, but i never picked up. My own was let them pay the 150k bills however they want to. And i think uptill now as i am typing, i am sure they have all taken up the job of the cleaner or washer in the hotel for the next one year to pay up the whole bills.

So guys and chicks, am i a bad guy? Cos i am not feelin any guilt even uptil now

(pls dont mind some of my errors as i am using a phone. Tnx)
Bad sharp guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart / 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends / 7 Things You Should Never Do After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.