Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan (18256 Views)

Creativity At Its Peak! See What A Chelsea Fan Did / My Unforgettable Experience With A (Chelsea Fan) Skye Bank Cashier. / These Guy Was REJECTED Cos He Is From Ogun State ( IJEBU ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Testerfuze(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2013
ItsModella: I keep on saying it, Chelsea is a club for touts and social misfits. I can count the number of polished Chelsea fans I have seen.

All agberos are Chelsea supporters, always screaming "UP SHEZZY"....mschew!!!
sharap nd quit screwin around,chelsea z d only team in dis world wu has a fightin spirit nd so determined e.g,playin 10 against eleven barcelona gladiators nd stil cumin out victorious,man u lost 6-1 at home wen playin mancity wit a man down,salvaged a 2 goals lead 2 lose 3-2 against bayern in 2010,loosin against madrid cuz of a red card....chelsea wil neva give up nd dats d motto mehn! NEVA GIVE UP

#devil-iish.

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Smartiegurl(f): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2013
Testerfuze: sharap nd quit screwin around,chelsea z d only team in dis world wu has a fightin spirit nd so determined e.g,playin 10 against eleven barcelona gladiators nd stil cumin out victorious,man u lost 6-1 at home wen playin mancity wit a man down,salvaged a 2 goals lead 2 lose 3-2 against bayern in 2010,loosin against madrid cuz of a red card....chelsea wil neva give up nd dats d motto mehn! NEVA GIVE UP

#devil-iish.
lolzzz! Please quit the decombobulated blah nd face the main ish here. *Modella abi i lie?*

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Testerfuze(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Smartie gurl: Walai! I prefer BLACKBURN to Chelsea.
na ur type go c beta cloth wear rag,c beef dey lick bone,c duplex dey live unda bridge.....u berra change nd embrace d gud life,m a chelsea fan,nd m proud of dat so u haters cn go on nd take sum dope.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Smartiegurl(f): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
Testerfuze: na ur type go c beta cloth wear rag,c beef dey lick bone,c duplex dey live unda bridge.....u berra change nd embrace d gud life,m a chelsea fan,nd m proud of dat so u haters cn go on nd take sum dope.
hehehehehehehe! I laugh in Swahili! Plz save the sermon cuz we knw chelsea fans wella......nd pls take my little advice, dnt wear that blue jersey while trying to woo a lady cuz u knw nah. Heheahehe
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Testerfuze(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Smartie gurl: hehehehehehehe! I laugh in Swahili! Plz save the sermon cuz we knw chelsea fans wella......nd pls take my little advice, dnt wear that blue jersey while trying to woo a lady cuz u knw nah. Heheahehe
tnx anyway,i was jst jokin,i had no beef wit u,d tin z jst dat i hate it wen u guys talk crap lyk we chelsea fans ar aba made bt then God made us all,arsenal,chelsea,man u,nd barca fans ar al d same,peace.....nd yeah! Modella,i ent beefin u too oo

1 Like

Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
Testerfuze: sharap nd quit screwin around,chelsea z d only team in dis world wu has a fightin spirit nd so determined e.g,playin 10 against eleven barcelona gladiators nd stil cumin out victorious,man u lost 6-1 at home wen playin mancity wit a man down,salvaged a 2 goals lead 2 lose 3-2 against bayern in 2010,loosin against madrid cuz of a red card....chelsea wil neva give up nd dats d motto mehn! NEVA GIVE UP

#devil-iish.
see as e dey pain dis one grin grin... because you know I said the truth, that's why you're trying so hard to redeem your club.

Abeg jor tongue tongue.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by blesszzy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=14pt]Chelsea fans usually do so it's the same thing. So, instead of asking someone if they have brushed their teeth just say "Are you a chelsea fan?"

But i don't know why a lady in her right senses would want to go out with a chelsea fan. They're very rude and uncouth and won't waste time to break a chelsea dry gin bottle on your head at the slightest provocation. If you want to live long, stay away from chelsea.[/size]

gbam!!!
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
i might be banned if I comment here about man u fans and afam4eva d ny*mpho// but like my signature clearly states and i mean it. C as d useless man u and hopeless arsenal fans just dey console their bogus pitiful life just cos they escaped chelseas wrath but come to think of it, arsenal fans should stop talking cos una case pass case wey Jesus fit handle. @OP, if wat u said is true, the girl actually is suffering from a complicated problem of complex... Shun her maybe her phone no get earpiece
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by afm4ever(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Emoticon:
That's one thing with Chelsea fans. Always AGGRESSIVE in ANYTHING they do. Even in the field of play, they play aggressively. Now one of them approached a girl and started yearning aggressively instead of yearning Arsenaly (calm).

Sorry bro, try next time.
we gunners we no dey rush am grin
Emoticon:
That's one thing with Chelsea fans. Always AGGRESSIVE in ANYTHING they do. Even in the field of play, they play aggressively. Now one of them approached a girl and started yearning aggressively instead of yearning Arsenaly (calm).

Sorry bro, try next time.
we gunners we no dey rush am
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Smartiegurl(f): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
Movingcoil: d useless arsenal jersey my uncle carry come from london give me na wetin i use stuff my cat newspaper wer en dey sleep.
Na wash!!
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
Davidson267: u can't even write gud english,wat do me mean my 'toast'?well maybe u dnt knw d linguistic meaning of toast
c attempted night lesson pupil correcting English, wer d beans u eat yesterday never digest finish.... Foool
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Smartiegurl(f): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
Lolz! Somebody is vexing.
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by blackbeau1(f): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
She is normal.she just doesn't want to end up fighting with you always over football issues.besides,its been proven that chelsea fans are agberos
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Smartiegurl(f): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
Kai, who hid my posts??
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by donem: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
Haryor54: It will nt b well with all man u fans in dis nairaland, u pple think u kno ow 2 insult, asshole of u all, blues for lyf

U see how myopic your sense of reasoning could be? Y indiscriminately generalize ur comment? U mean for the fact dat i support mufc it wount be well with me? Am sorry to let you know that you are a bloody bleeping idiot
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by Queeniekruuz(f): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2013
U don dey mad
Afam4eva:
[size=14pt]Chelsea fans usually do so it's the same thing. So, instead of asking someone if they have brushed their teeth just say "Are you a chelsea fan?"

But i don't know why a lady in her right senses would want to go out with a chelsea fan. They're very rude and uncouth and won't waste time to break a chelsea dry gin bottle on your head at the slightest provocation. If you want to live long, stay away from chelsea.[/size]
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by ashe2(f): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2013
agabasam: i also heard arsenal fans do not spend much..........
yeah..dats true too...Hmm dats an on point thinking..at least i now know that i should jus go out with a Man U fan...or maybe barca..#justhinkinloud#
Re: I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan by ashe2(f): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2013
reading from all this comments, all the people who are against (almost all though) are chelsea fans..Like seriously it jus proves you guys are uncouth, ill mannered..U went so low to use the Ny***sh word..Jeez!!! that gal whoever she was obviously made the right decision..you can potray ur pain without insults..No wonder you guys are called "Chelshit"" and its becos some of you behave so rascally...am so embarassed at you all... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? / Love Letters / Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.