Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,521 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together (28665 Views)

Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Policewoman(f): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2013
ola_pluto:

Soon the pair were meeting secretly. “We’d meet at the local pub for lunch,” says Maria. “One day he put a hand on my leg and my whole body began trembling with desire. I knew it was wrong but soon we were sleeping together.”
What a bitchy SLLLUUTTTTT!!!!!!!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by calipso(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2013
Wonders shall neva end................shey na otumokpo the woman use for them.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Policewoman(f): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2013
freecocoa: There must be something in her down below that's making the men stay.

Nothing that isn't already getting old and wrinkly grin
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2013
Na for this same Nairaland we go come read say Paul stab Peter because Maria no gree gee am snail...

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Onlyhandsome(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2013
new definition of polygamy, hmmmm a woman now enjoying 2 men unda same roof. End shall never wonder.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by wwwkaycom(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2013
dem dey crase
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by kelvincoll(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2013
Endtime Drama grin
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by castielo(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2013
weed at work!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by peckhamboi: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2013
SlyIg: Wia dem picture!

Paul, Maria and Peter.

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2013
''PETER and PAUL'' i hope they are not twins!(PSQUARE)
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by peckhamboi: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2013
The Couples

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Concept(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2013
Polyandry -- The practice or condition of being married to more than one husband at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by whisper88(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2013
Wish i could have two ladies in ma crib, gosh "3some" i wud luv to try dat
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by adanny01(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2013
The question is, who's child is it gonna be when she gets pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by free2ryhme: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2013
This is weird and crazy
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by dont8(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2013
Why always
P-Square
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2013
C as guys get matured sence the undastand d woman becuz lov just b lik madnes.. If na guy say him lov 2 woman chai. D oda 1 go hala. Honey u are bringing no 1 into dis huz lik sey na she get am.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by castielo(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2013
dont8: Why always
P-Square
What on earth r u talking about? huh?!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2013
The husband has a severe case of low self esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2013
Why is everyone so judgmental? sad The three adults still sound like they have things to clarify in their relationship. Probably not good to "not talk about" the sexual aspects. Apart from that, it is a happy story. They turned a situation where everybody as hurting around and made it work. They all get along, the kids are happy. How can this be bad?
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Ninilowo(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2013
stint: .a whole new definition to the word 'polygamy'.or is it just the 21st century definition .
Na polyandry.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by sayso: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2013
Them no go use vex tear the kongo
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by free2ryhme: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2013
adanny01: The question is, who's child is it gonna be when she gets pregnant?
when she gets pregnant you will be in the know and you will do the DNA test. See us see question
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by CCI(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2013
ola_pluto:
My thoughts exactly. Peter is the jolly good fellow happy to ride on. But she's sitting on a keg of gunpowder.

Crazy!!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by apiki: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2013
Na only 4 oyibo land dis kind tin fit happen. Am sure both peter n paul r gay.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by apiki: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2013
Hope say no b our own peter n paul (p-square) una dy refer to?!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by ozodimgba(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2013
Episode 1 sit back, relax while waiting for episode 2. Pls who's the antagonist and who's the protagonist? One of the men have to give way. Men can share house, car or even office with some1 but definately not a woman. Women are in assorted types. The choice is totally urs.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by EDDYIYKE(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2013
What a strange story. Can this be true?
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2013
....this is polyandry.......
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by deesquarediddy(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2013
pekelepekele: What is happening here is that they are all Bisexuals ., When Paul met Peter his John Thomas couldn't let him control himself and that led to the three of them living together having each other anuses with the woman Kitty . If not how on earth is that possible?

exactly my thoughts...those two guys are gay, how on earth will such arrangement work if the two guys ain't Zap.i.n.g?....lol

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Emoticon: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2013
The next episode would be: My daughter (Laura, 16) was pregnated by my 2nd husband (Peter, 36).
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2013
Chei uwa ka nma nala obodo oyibo oooo!!! Chaaaaaai grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.