Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders (1551 Views)

Photos Of Lovestruck Nigerian Man Crying On His Wedding Day / My Letter To Mrsphyno / My Letter To Another Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by 190theclown: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
dopeJemi:

Why I go drag wetin be my own

Oboy! I don run Leave u oh

grin grin grin
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by NessaFresh(f): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
ikekings: Nice!! Well said.. I love it...
Thanks
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by NessaFresh(f): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
190-the-clown:

You wont understand, NA BEG I DEY
please come into my life and make it focused
I wont chase girls anymore embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
No offense but I think judgin by most of ur posts...U're not the lover boy type..person like you go dey jump from one thong to another...dopejemi bad too but Im try cool small haha...but I like wild people sha...wild people like u #nottrippin
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by NessaFresh(f): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
dopeJemi:

I no fit vex 4 u na.. U mah tomato jos wink don't feeL bad, its okay smiley
Haha thanks Dopey dope...good night and sweet dreams of ur real woman
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by NessaFresh(f): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
190-the-clown:
dopejemi stop following me to drag this chick undecided

Lol abeg oo make una two stop
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by 190theclown: 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
NessaFresh:
No offense but I think judgin by most of ur posts...U're not the lover boy type..person like you go dey jump from one thong to another...dopejemi bad too but Im try cool small haha...but I like wild people sha...wild people like u #nottrippin

I'l suprise you
So do u agree
Btw do u wear thongs
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by NessaFresh(f): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
190-the-clown:

I'l suprise you
So do u agree
Btw do u wear thongs

No ask me.
Come my place and find out haha
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by CzarChris(m): 4:47am On Mar 13, 2013
NessaFresh: Everynow and later you see "supposed" letters to bloggers, facebook pages and even as threads here on Nairaland and I can't help but wonder!
It is not that to share problems about your relationships is bad but most of us take it a little too far, obsessing about love, sex etc when there are relevant things to do with our lives.Like 190 the clown said, "it seems all Naija guys are now cry cry babies."
I see guys spending weeks, months trying to make a girl happy. I see girls waiting endlessly for there guys to call. Is that all your life is about? For your lover to validate you? Or to make a relationship work?.
Instead why not focus on yourself - working on your goals, learning something, being a more positive person and helping others. That would boost your self esteem far more than any lover could. Next time that or girl treats you badly, say Thank You. Say "Thank You for reminding me that I need to make myself the focus of my life, not you"

Yours Naughtily,
Nessafresh

I think am in rove with this chick. Nice thread
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by CzarChris(m): 4:49am On Mar 13, 2013
NessaFresh: Everynow and later you see "supposed" letters to bloggers, facebook pages and even as threads here on Nairaland and I can't help but wonder!
It is not that to share problems about your relationships is bad but most of us take it a little too far, obsessing about love, sex etc when there are relevant things to do with our lives.Like 190 the clown said, "it seems all Naija guys are now cry cry babies."
I see guys spending weeks, months trying to make a girl happy. I see girls waiting endlessly for there guys to call. Is that all your life is about? For your lover to validate you? Or to make a relationship work?.
Instead why not focus on yourself - working on your goals, learning something, being a more positive person and helping others. That would boost your self esteem far more than any lover could. Next time that or girl treats you badly, say Thank You. Say "Thank You for reminding me that I need to make myself the focus of my life, not you"

Yours Naughtily,
Nessafresh

I think am in rove with this chick. Nice thread. To be honest the constant whining for this NL don dey tire me sef.
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by bizprowess1(f): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=NessaFresh]Everynow and later you see "supposed" letters to bloggers, facebook pages and even as threads here on Nairaland and I can't help but wonder!

Yours Naughtily,
Nessafresh

God bless u o jare!
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by NessaFresh(f): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=bizprowess1][/quote]

Haha thanks
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by NessaFresh(f): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Czar-Chris:
I think am in rove with this chick. Nice thread. To be honest the constant whining for this NL don dey tire me sef.

Thanks Chris..ur head dey there!
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by ideology(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2013

Yours Naughtily,
Nessafresh

miss fresh, seriously I really need to meet you in person. you are more than what people think or the mind can imagine. keep up dear.
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by ideology(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2013

Yours Naughtily,
Nessafresh

miss fresh, seriously I really need to meet you in person. you are more than what people think or the mind can imagine. keep up dear.
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
190-the-clown:

grin grin grin grin grin

I love this girl grin grin grin

190, is she Nigerian? undecided
Re: My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders by 190: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
lrguru:

190, is she Nigerian? undecided

someone said shes from Ghana undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Female Corpers Flirt Around? / 3-brothers-in-affair-with-one-woman-one-kills-another-in-fight / How To Know If You Are Matured Enough For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.