Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope (35496 Views)

Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by dedons: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hope say him sabi play mario game wella
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by iamswizz(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
Congrats papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by ugotheman(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
What's with all the noise about black pope must we bring tribalism and sectionalism into everything.Moreso spiritual matters.SMH

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by julioralph(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
New pope starts by praying one of the simplest but most powerfull of all prayers; the Lord's Prayer.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
[size=16pt]A GREAT CHOICE. An humble man. He rides on public BUS. Gave up his palatial residence and moved into a flat. Gave up his official DRIVER. Cooks his own meal. I hope Nigeria GOs are watching. (Private Jet Adeboye etc You're on the spot. Prosperity preaching my ass) God is alive. The faith is reborn.[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by ayzero6487(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
He look lyk d devil....

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by vandarsar(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
Delusioned Messi fan right?

kcjazz: He is actually Italian decent! Congrats to the Catholic church. At least something different for Argentina apart from Messi
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by Akeud(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
lonelydora: He will be known as Pope FRANCIS
WHY?
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by Maxymilliano(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
OLD ENGLISH: I Proclaim Felicitations to the Pontifex Maximus & thou Affiliates of the Ecumenical Chancel.•

NEW: Congrats #NewPope!

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by kabba7(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
God bless the pope he said all should pray for him

Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
ayzero6487: He look lyk d devil....
You really have serious issues.May God save you that's if you are willing to be saved

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by joxiri: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
I think this is the right choice, he South Americans have a large catholic congregation, new face fresh from the European popes
Steady progress one day there might be an African pope not that it matters where the pope originates from as long as he is the right person
Very happy with this choice

3 Likes

Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by KingOmarion(m): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Finally...thank God we have a leader
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by tyson55(m): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Welcome pope Francise the 1st

He actually came 2nd in 2005 when Joseph Ratzinger was elected.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Congrats to our new pope
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by Maxymilliano(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Annuntio vobis gaudium magnum: Habemus Papam; Pope FRANCIS (Argentinian Cardinal Jorge Mario BERGOLIO, The Archbishop of Buenos Aires...
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Akeud: WHY?
St Francis was humble and devoted him self to the poor.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by luvme2(f): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Whether black or white, this new pope certainly needs our prayers. He's in for a tough battle with all that is happening in the world right now. I still insist that pope Benedict did not resign for nothing. May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by EbubeOnoh(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
At least we don have another person 4 office apart from messi
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by Ezeufi: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
adaobi123: Pope Francis we welcome you with open arms !

Na igweee!!! na ndigbo pipo moost produz na papa awoooo; oga, all ndigbo pipo mooost protest ooooh; na oyinbo again?? na me tired doing my confeshon to oyinbo man, my papa na kardinal Arinze ooo
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by jackpot(f): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
space reserved
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by TheBookWorm: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
God bless Pope Francis!

A time for rebirth within the Catholic Church.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by Jerryjat(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
praise be to God...
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ezeufi:

Na igweee!!! na ndigbo pipo moost produz na papa awoooo; oga, all nyigbo mooost protest ooooh; na oyinbo again?? na me tired doing my confeshon to oyinbo man, my papa na kardinal Arinze ooo
na wa oooo for you.....cant you just love the pope and stop having this they should have chosen 'cardinal arinze'.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by wengerjay(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Pope Messi 1,abi wetin i hear.I need confirmation i beg.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope by Maxymilliano(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
Pope Francis (Jorge Mario Bergoglio), SJ (born December 17, 1936) is the current pope of the Roman Catholic Church, elected on March 13, 2013 and taking the regnal name of Francis. Prior to his election, he served as an Argentine cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church. He has served as the Archbishop of Buenos Aires since 1998. He was elevated to the cardinalate in 2001.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ? / Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible / Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.